Married at first sight *l.t*

By onedirextionbabes

In Which a girl who's life is perfect from far away but shattered up close is forced into a marriage with one... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
Cast
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•

•11•

563 16 0
By onedirextionbabes

Louis

"Yeah but maybe it was to hard on her," Corey sighed sniffing as well.

I turned to say something to Ryana but she bolted up and ran out of the room, "Ryana!"

"Well this went down hill fast," Lila sighed as I followed after Ryana but she slammed her bedroom door in my face. Sighing I leaned against her door and I could her in sniffles.

"I'll make this feel like home," I slightly sang and slightly hummed. I stood there for a moment and then sighed, stood up and walked back to the music room.

"Listen it doesn't matter if Ryana was listening the whole time what matters is your fucking address," Lila snapped looking like she was about to throw her phone.

"Why would I give that to selfish bitches like you two!" Rae barked.

"Rae stop you're being awful," Corey softly spoke.

"Yeah Rae listen to Corey," Lila rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up," Rae growled.

"Give me the phone Lila," I demanded growing tired of the fighting. I think Lila could tell because she handed me the phone nicely.

"Listen this is Louis and honestly you guys are fighting and you don't know the whole truth. This is pathetic to have your friend sobbing because all she wants is to tell you is the truth and it's so hard for her. Even me and the boys don't do this, like with the whole Zayn thing I didn't know the whole truth and yet I haven't started fighting with him. All we called and asked for was a address, we didn't call to start a fight right after the day I almost watched Ryana get beat so yeah it would be highly appreciated if you just give us the address."

The other end of the phone was silent and so was Lila. We stayed like that for a little bit before someone finally broke the awkwardness.

"Did you say you almost watched her get beat?" I turned to see Lila teary eyed.

"Shit it slipped," I cursed bowing my head.

"Wait so her father came to visit," Lila asked again.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"The address is 132436 One Way Lane, NYC. It's on the east side of the city," Corey's voice was barely heard but Lila caught it and wrote the address down.

"Thank you," Lila whispered before hanging up.

"So are you going to New York too?" I ask Lila.

"Yeah if that's okay," she grinned.

"Well you better get packing because we're leaving in two days," I chuckle.

She smiles, gives me a hug, and walks out the door, "I'll see you in two days then.. Also tell Ryana I love her."

"Will do," I yell.

***

"You got everything?" I ask Ryana as she sulks into Harry's Rang rover. He agreed to drive us to the airport since we haven't picked my cars up from my flat.

"No I don't have my Lila," She pouted. One thing I found out is that Ryana doesn't like to be woken up at 3 a.m and she will fight for her sleep.

"Remember we said we would pick her up at her hotel," I coo trying my hardest to not laugh at how childish she looked right now.

"I don't care I don't have my Lila right this minute!" she sassed.

"Just go to sleep, I'll wake you up in a little bit," I roll my eyes.

She whines and sticks her tongue out at me, "not until Lila gets here."

"Lila will be here in a few just go to sleep," I groan.

"Fine," she finally agrees to sleep and closes her eyes. I check to make sure I have all of my bags and climb into the front seat leaving Ryana sprawled across the back seat.

"I hope you know I'm coming to New York with you guys," Harry smirked.

"What the hell! Why?" I groan. It's not that I don't love Harry but I was hoping we could just get this week done with and then we can come back home, knowing Harry he'll put up a fight to leave.

"Because Louis I'm tired of London. It's raining all the time and there is literally barely anything here that we haven't already seen at least 10 times," Harry whined.

"You're more of a child then Ryana," I sigh.

"Well I mean I try," Harry sarcastically beamed.

"What do you even plan on doing in New York?" I ask.

"Well Clubbing, shopping, meeting girls, the usual," he shrugged pulling up to a hotel, "why doesn't this Lila girl just stay with you guys?"

I shook my head at him and then walked out of the car, "Okay you literally do none of that when we go to New York and Lila doesn't stay with us because apparently when ever the girls are near each other to long they get in horrible fights."

"Ah understandable," Harry nodded his head and walked into the hotel lobby. Lila sat there playing on her phone not even paying attention to us.

"Hey Lila you ready for New York?" I ask and she still didn't look up from her phone, "Um Lila?"

"Shut the fuck up? It's three in the Fucking morning do you think I'm ready for fucking New York? No! I'm ready to beat your ass for picking such a early fight. Don't fucking talk to me," She shouted picking up her three bags and walking towards the door sassily.

"Damn she's worse then Ryana," Harry chuckled.

"See this is why she doesn't stay with us?" I cringed.

"Ryana get your fucking ass up and move the fuck over," I heard Lila yell as we walk back to the car.

"Lila!" Ryana screeched tackling the girl and they both fall out of the car.

"Oh my god Ryana not now I'm tired," Lila groaned.

"My cuddle bug is here and now I'm happy and I love you and I can sleep now and I love you," Ryana babbled.

"Fuck why now Ryana," Lila faked cried.

"Come on love birds get in the car," Harry yelled as me and him slide into the car.

"Fuck that Louis get in the back before I punch you!" Lila warned and I lifted my hands in surrender and walked to the back seat seeing Ryana laying on the ground looking drowsy.

"Ryana are you okay?" I ask.

Lila huffed picking Ryana up and throwing her into the back seat of the car carelessly. Ryana groaned and adjusted herself so she was basically laying over top of me with her head on my thigh. Lila smirked and me probably knowing this would happen and I just sighed trying to get comfortable.

The ride was left in silence and when we made it to the airport there was only about three paparazzi waiting for us. We paid them to keep or location classified and even answered a couple questions since we had thirty minutes before our flight. Ryana stayed fast asleep on Lila's lap as we answered the questions and waited for our flight to be called.

"What do you guys plan to do in New York?"

"Visit some friends mostly but we also need to take some time as a couple and relax. I finally get to show her off in public so why not take her to New York."

"What are you doing Harry?"

"Just hanging out with my bud and his lady. Plus I've always loved New York so I'm excited to just be in the city."

"Whose the girl over there with Ryana?"

"Oh that's Lila, Ryana's best friend. She's coming with to visit some friends with Ryana."

"How does it feel to be married?"

"Fantastic! I mean to wake up every day right next to the woman I love. Honestly this is the best thing that I've ever decided. I mean X Factor was an amazing decision but this was the best. I would do anything for that girl over there. I love her so being married to her feels like being on cloud 9."

"Yeah I've never seen him happier. Ryana brings out the best in him so when he said he was marrying her the whole band and I were ecstatic. We knew he was making the right decision."

"How did you two meet? You were just dating Eleanor and then two weeks after that break up you are marrying a mystery girl?"

"Well that's a really interesting story. I meet her when the band first went to Los Angeles. She was just finishing up High School because she was super smart and could finish like two years early. Then we started seeing each other more and then when she got accepted to college we decided to keep our relationship super secret. She didn't want to be in the spot light and not be able to concentrate on her schooling. Well I was traveling to she her more and people got suspicious so we both decided it would be better I get a fake girlfriend. During her last year of college I asked her to marry me then I broke it off with Eleanor so I could finally be with my girl and not have to have all these obstacles involved. I know a lot of you may me disappointed that I had a fake girlfriend and I wasn't honest but I had to do it for the girl I love. I couldn't have her miserable during schooling so I had to do things I didn't want to do. But in the end me and Ryana are so happy."

The paparazzi all nodded and then our plane was called. They respectfully thanked us for our time and I woke up Ryana who clung to me as we boarded the plane I smiled at her kissing her forehead and waved to the Paparazzi as we left.

"That's one thing other celebrities don't understand, not all paparazzi are jerks and if you just take a minute when there is very few of them. They will respect you," I smile.

"True I just hate when the mob up on us and start pressuring us," Harry says.

"I know I hate that. Do you think my story was believable?" I start to worry.

"Oh that story was more then believable, even I believed that story," he grins patting my back.

"It was just off the top of my head. I was worried it was stupid," I say.

"Nope that was fantastic," Harry says closing his eyes he took a deep breath and relaxed his shoulders. He was stressed you could tell. Maybe that was why he wanted to come with. To settle down a bit.

"Is everything okay Harry?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"This whole Zayn thing. Not to mention all these stupid rumors. It's a handful and I'm so tired," he sighs.

"Dude do you want to make the fandom go crazy," I wickedly smile.

"Um how?" he asks.

"Larry Stylinson Hug on live stream?" I grin.

"Live Stream on a plane?"

"It has WiFi. Let's do this!"

"Louis this is a bad idea..."

"No! Harold we are doing this!"

"Fine!"

It took a couple minutes to set it up but once it happened we had at least 10,000 people watching in the first 5 minutes. It was forever sine we last did a live stream so the fandom was pretty happy about it. We started off with Me flinging myself at Harry and hugging him tightly. Harry was surprised but hugged me back and laughed. The comments went crazy and we both just laughed as I sat back in my seat.

"Hello, loves."

"It's just Louis and I because we are flying out to New York right now."

"We were bored and decided to talk to you guys so give us some questions."

"What is Ryana doing."

"She's sleeping because..."

Just then Ryana came up to me with a blanket wrapped around her and a scowl on her face. She looked really upset.

"Hey, Love what are you up too?"

"I don't feel good," She mumbled.

"Here let me feel your head," she lowered her head into my hand and she was burning. Just then she bolted up and ran to the back of the plane where the bathroom was. Getting worried I jumped up and followed her to see everything was okay. Sadly Ryana sat there hunched over the toilet throwing up her guts.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "Louis my tummy hurts really bad."

I didn't know what to do. Usually I would have something to take but right now I didn't have anything. I just looked her and sighed, what was I suppose to do?

"We're landing really soon and then I'll be able to get you something but right now all you can do is try to sleep," I try to comfort her by wrapping my hand around her and leading her back to my seat. "Harry can you go sit with Lila so Ryana can lay down with me?"

He was still on the Live stream laughing and smiling into the camera interacting with the fans. As soon as he saw us he nodded and moved from his seat with the laptop and went to sit a couple rows back with Lila.

Ryana sat down and I lifted the arm rest so she could lay her head down. She was hesitant but laid her head down and I played with her hair. She slightly sniffled so I put my hand on her stomach and lightly moved it in slow circles. I could feel her breathing slow and I knew she was going back to sleep. Hopefully when we landed She'll be feeling better.

[a/n]

Kind of a sucky chapter. Sorry loves I was having writers block. I just got an idea and went with that. Hopefully this chapter is okay and look forward to Wednesday!

~XOXO Ryana 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.8K 44
// "Shit Flower, I miss you." // In which a former drug dealer who fell in love with the bosses' daughter finds himself still loving her. [sequel to...
991 26 23
Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all.
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
420K 22.9K 40
••complete 2014•• harry is mourning and louis has bad habits