Until our marriage!

By koovoobi

A complicated and twisted love story Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Completed!!! More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
*Promo*
*Another Promo*

Chapter 4

3.7K 237 50
By koovoobi

Taehyung couldn't keep the words that his friends said, out of his mind. 'Jungkook, is he a playboy? He looks like one as Seojin said. But if not, then? But the chances are high to yes, right? His dressing style, his looks and everything screams playboy. I doubt if he is a virgin, anyways. So If he is a bendable one, then why not I too try. Probably first. As they said, he is worth taking a risk.', Taehyung thought while driving home.

He parked his car on the garage and went inside his home. "Here, he comes.", Mrs Kim said with a smiley face pointing at Taehyung. "What's with that smiley face Gorgeous? I can smell something fishy from here.", he said scrutinizing his eyes. His dad shakes his head. Taehyung dropped his body on the couch and laid his head on his mom's lap. His mom kissed his forehead and brushed his fringes. "It's.. you will be taking over the company soon, right?", his dad asked in hesitance. "Of course dad, what's with all doubtfulness. "It's.. it's just if Namjoon was here, we... we won't compel you for this.", his dad's voice cracked. "Dad", Taehyung said in low voice. "Do you have any other dream, Tae. Like in defence?", his dad asked. "My only dream is to make you both proud.", Taehyung said smiling and kissed his mom's palm who smiled. "And this, this Park family's alliance. They are asking, if we can fix an engagement date.", his mom said doubtfully. "Mom. I am still young.", he said in offense. "We know it Taehyung. We don't want the history to repeat. At this age, your mind will be like a butterfly, you will be fascinated by colors, smells and will be eager to get a taste of each flower. You know what I am saying.", his dad asked. Taehyung nodded. "Namjoon made a mistake. He himself decided his fate. I don't want to loose one more child like that. We only have you Taehyung, to make us proud and happy.", his mom said with teary eyes. Taehyung wiped his mom's tears and said "I know. Don't worry, I won't do anything that make you two regret.". His mom kissed his forehead and caressed his head.

~
Taehyung closed his bedroom door and disregarded his jacket and tees on the couch. He took the frame kept inside the bed side table rack and caressed it with his thumbs. "I miss you hyung.", he said looking at the other person who is smiling at the camera. He took his phone out and opened the what's up. He read all the messages he send to Jungkook. He checked his profile picture which is changed into a zoomed photo of his face, he looked at his lip where two lip rings are adorned. Taehyung kept the photo frame back inside the cabin before started testing him.

Tae: hey
         Jungkook
Koo: yes. What?
Tae: why you changed your profile picture?
Koo: no reason
Tae: Are you seducing me?
Koo: is it working?
Tae: very much
Koo: then no.
Tae: you are so cute.
Koo: I am not
Tae: then
Koo: then what?
Tae: if not cute, then sexy?
Koo: no comments
Tae: what's your height and weight?
Koo: what's need to know that
Tae: just tell
Koo: 178, 68
Tae: not bad.
Tae: what were you doing?
Koo: cleaning room
Tae: great. Didn't went out?
Koo: no
Tae: why?
Koo: I don't usually. I like to spend at home.
Tae: Mm.. club?
Koo: no
Tae: that's a lie. Drinks?
Koo: no, I am telling truth. Drinks, yes at home
Tae: wow. Let's have a drink together sometime
Koo: Taehyung, I don't even know you, didn't even seen you, then why will I drink with you
Tae: not now, some day.
Between Jungkook, then why are replying to my text?

Jungkook bite his lips and thought, 'What should I say now? I am not supposed to chat with a stranger, right. To an extent, I am encouraging Taehyung to text. I shouldn't text him. Yes, stop it, Jungkook.', he said to himself and read the whole message again.

On the other side, after not getting any reply, Taehyung smiled. 'It means Jungkook is also interested in him as he is.', Taehyung thought.

Tae: no worries. Leave it. Tell more about you
Koo: nothing to say more
Tae: Tomorrow, what's the plan?
Koo: nothing special. Going out with my hyung.. shopping
Tae: who have hyung?
Koo: cousin. I am a single child
Tae: wow, that's a jackpot.
Koo: what about you?
Tae: hyung. Elder
Koo: oh.
Tae: Jungkook, do you like to go out with me?
Koo: no
Tae: Aish. Not now. May be after meeting each other.
Koo: will think

Taehyung smirked when he saw the last message that means whatever Seojin said is true. He is bendable. Taehyung closed the chat with Jungkook and opened to the group chat. 'woowoo group.'

Tae: 50 percent set
Woo: what?
Tae: Jungkook
Seo: you tried
Hyun: how can someone resist world wide charm
Seo: when?
Tae: it's only 50 bro. Another 50 is there
Woo: make it 100 asap
Tae: I will first
Hyun: since it's you who is scooping, yes, we agree
Seo: I can't wait

Taehyung closed the group chat and took Jungkook's chat and resumed texting him.

Tae: do you have a boyfriend?
Koo: no
Tae: why? You are beautiful, sexy and interesting
Koo: I don't think so
Tae: you are. I can bet
Koo: you haven't seen me yet and you are this much assured?
Tae: I don't need to see to know you, Jungkook. I can feel from your messages that you are a pretty charminh sweetheart.
Koo: so many adjectives
Tae: haha, see you on Monday. I can't wait
Koo: why are you this much excited? Don't you have a boyfriend?
Tae: no
Koo: you too are handsome
Tae: thanks for hearing it from your pretty mouth
Tae: Jungkook. Your lip ring is so attractive
Koo: thanks
Tae: I wonder how it will taste
Koo: I think we are going off road
Tae: no. I. I just said
Koo: mmm. Don't say such things
Tae: can you put a full size photo as your profile pic?
Koo: why
Tae: juz want to see
Koo: but, you said you saw me in insta
Tae: yeah, that was only half. I want to see the full picture
Koo: why should I show you
Tae: please.. please.. please.. you don't have to send it to me. Update it as your profile picture. I won't download it. I will see and then you can change it back.

Jungkook laid on his stomach in the bed thinking what should he do now. He went to his gallery and surfed through it and changed the profile pic to a full size.

Tae: WTF, Jungkook.
Koo: ???
Tae: Don't lie me. How many boyfriends do you have?
Koo: How many???
Tae: You have. I don't believe if you say no.
Koo: believe whatever you want.
Tae: you are so sexy.
Koo: I know
Tae: can I ask you one more thing? Don't.. block me, okay?
Koo: depends
Tae: what's your size
Koo: what?
Tae: your chest
Koo: get lost.
Tae: sorry sorry. I won't ask again. Sorry. I was curious
Jungkook sorry
Sorry I won't ask again
Reply me Jungkook

Jungkook left all the messages in view and threw the phone on the bed and rolled over, laying straight on his back. 'Why did he ask that? Pervert. Should I block him? But he is handsome. Not more than my Harry, but still handsome. But pervert.', Jungkook thought and rolled again, took his phone. He read all the messages again before clicking on the profile. 'Block or unblock?', Jungkook asked himself again and then pressed the block button. He kept the phone under his pillow after changing the profile pic back to the old one and turned off the light to sleep.

On the other hand, Taehyung saved the picture on his phone even though he said he won't, but he couldn't help himself. He again checked the saved picture. He zoomed and did a detailed analysis of every part. 'Fuck the boobies, waist, thighs. Damn it. Jungkook.', Taehyung said to himself and caressed his phone screen with his thumb before going back to group chat.

Tae: I think I won't be able to leave him to you guys at least for a month
Seo: why though
Tae: have you seen him? Other than the one in instagram
Woo: nope
Tae: wait let me show you.
Tae send a photo
Hyun: holy fuck
Woo: fucking goodness
Seo: I can jerk off looking at this.
Tae: that's what I said. Excuse me at least for a month.
Hyun: we can rotate
Woo: yeah, that works
Seo: I can't wait

Taehyung left the messages on read and checked at the photo again. "Jungkook, let me have a taste of you, at least once.", He said looking at the phone screen. He caressed the screen, and lower his track suit and took his shaft out. He saw it's leaking precum. He looked at the screen again and hold his member and moved his hand up and down slowly. He caressed his slit with his thumb occasionally and increased the speed, with hooded eyes still on the screen. "Fuck.. Jungkook.. yes.. yes.. like that.", he moaned and after a few more thrust he cummed. He took the wipes from bedside table and cleaned his stomach. He looked at the screen again and locked it and laid on the stomach to sleep.

...to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 455 12
A short taekook fluffy story ✨
10.8K 579 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a cliché arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Taehyung ↟ Bottom Jungko...
5.4K 246 20
A story of two princes who love each other beyond limitation and are committed and connected to each in such a strong bond of love and affection that...
35.9K 711 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories 💜💚 Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...😚 *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot