Forbidden // lesbian story (i...

By born_confused76

"This is more complicated than I expected it to be" she said shaking her head and resting back on the desk. ... More

Intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
A/N

12.

13.9K 474 123
By born_confused76

Serena's POV

Oh my fucking god oh my fucking god.

I got out of bed and tried to gather my clothes. I only found my bra and panties, put them on then went to the living room of the hotel suite to look for the dress.

Where the fuck is the dress? Where did we fuck exactly? Her clothes are everywhere.

I wanted to go back to the room but when I pushed the door open I was met by Miss Cassidy standing right in front of me with my dress in her hands and a robe around her body, having the same look I have on my face.

"I'm just gonna go" I said nervously, not knowing what else to say "yeah that's a good idea" she said scratching the back of her neck.

I put the dress on and left the hotel room with my phone in my right hand and heels in my left hand. I called Elise since she always answers "hello?" I heard her say with a raspy tired voice "are you at our hotel room?" I asked in a hurry as I pressed on the elevator button repeatedly.

"No but Cami and Diane are. I'll tell them to open the door for you" she said and I nodded "okay thanks"

I went to the room and knocked on it. Camila opened the door, her hair very messed up as she rubbed her eyes "you look horrible. How good was the sex?" She asked as I walked past her to see Diane eating while she was watching tv.

"I did something so stupid like oh my godddd" I groaned as I fell on the couch with my hands covering my face "what did you do?"

"I slept with someone-" Diane cut me off as she nodded alongside Camila "yeah we know. You were hitting on the guy the whole night" I hit her to make her shut up "not him. I fucked Blake" I said and they looked at me confused "Blake Shelton?" Diane questioned with a very serious tone making Camila laugh.

"Bitch ew. Why would I sleep with him? no, I slept with Blake Cassidy as in Miss fucking Cassidy" Diane's eyes widened and she gasped "no fucking way bitch. Congrats" she squealed and I squinted my eyes at her "are you stupid? Congrats on what exactly? She's my teacher"

"Your hot teacher" Camila corrected making Diane nod and high five her "she gets it" she said with a proud smile on her face "oh my god no. I have no idea what happened. I just woke up in her bed naked and sore as fuck"

"Was she good?" Diane asked and Camila nodded, pointing at me "look at how messed up her hair and makeup is. Bitch got fucked in every position" I threw a pillow on the both of them "can't you bitches understand English? I don't remember anything like at all"

"Just eat something and tomorrow you're gonna remember. This always happens to me"

———(flashback)

"I'm loving this!" I said as Cam and I continued playing whatever this game is called. He just taught me how to play it and it was easier than the one before it.

I just love winning money.

And I'm having more fun than I could've imagined. It is literally the best birthday ever. No bad thoughts, no depressing vibes, no unpleasant energy by anyone, no toxic people.

Someone held my arm making me turn to see who it was and it was Miss Cassidy "what now? I'm having fun, don't ruin it for me" I said pulling my arm back roughly.

Cameron, the guy I was with saw what was happening and tried stepping in between us to make her step back "don't touch her" he said pushing her back "don't fucking touch me" she said pushing him harder than he did, making him hit the table behind him.

She seems very drunk. Twins I guess.

"I wanna talk to you" she slurred out "I don't wanna talk to you" she held my arm and leaned closer to my ear "I'll get you kicked out of here in no time. Come with me"

I groaned and gave up, going with her outside of the casino so it can be more quiet "what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here" she said.

"Why? So you can go fuck the girl you're with without your students knowing?" I questioned with a bit of attitude as I crossed my arms over my chest "no it's because you're under the age of 21 and people in there are shitty as fuck"

"So what? Let me live a little. Go back to your little girlfriend or girlfriends. Saw you talking to that stupid English teacher yesterday"

Miss Cassidy tilted her head to the side a little "why do you care? Are you jealous or something?" She asked. How is she talking normally when you can clearly tell she's drunk? Talent.

"Why are you here? Like I have to see you at school everyday and now out of school too. Why didn't you act like you didn't see me instead of coming up to me and ruining my whole evening-"

Her hand wrapped around my throat and she she pulled me closer to her, crashing her lips on mine. We kissed for a bit then she backed away "let's go to a room"'I suggested making sure no one saw us kissing.

She held my hand and took me towards the elevator. She pressed the button to the second floor then turned to look at me "so you were jealous?" She asked as I rested back on the elevator wall while she had her hand resting on it so now she's towering over me.

"Maybe" I kissed her again then the elevator stopped on the second floor.

She held my hand and led us to her room. We stepped inside and immediately started kissing like we've been craving each other's lips for years.

"Wait wait.." she pulled back when I pushed her brown jacket off her shoulders making me frown. I had my hands resting on her shoulders as she looked down "..I kinda like.. have a dick" she mumbled but I still heard her.

"Kinda? Like half a dick?" I asked making her laugh but I was a bit serious. I'm really drunk "answer me because if it is half a dick then I'm not letting you fuck me. That's weird"

She bit her lip and kissed me "it's not half a dick baby. It's more than you can imagine" I smirked at what she said and started unbuttoning her pants "that's what I like to hear"

We kept taking our clothes off while we were kissing and making our way towards her bedroom. The back of her legs hit the end of the bed and I pushed her on the bed, climbing on top of her after.

Blake sat up and started kissing me as she made me grind on her covered dick "I wanna fuck you so bad" she whispered against my lips, flipping me over then standing up again to take her boxers off alongside her bra.

She was not lying when she said it's more than I can imagine.

"Like what you see?" She asked and I nodded my head as she got on top of me again "so much" we kissed again and I felt her push herself inside of me.

I moaned loudly into her mouth when she suddenly thrusted inside of me. I pulled on her hair trying not to break the kiss as her hand ran down to my thigh and gripped it.

She was going in a gentle way which was nice but not right now.

"Fuck me like you mean it, Cassidy"

And that is the only thing she needed to hear before fucking the living shit out of me.

I came in like two-three minutes but she didn't so I made her lay down and started to ride her as she held my hips and moaned at the way I was moving on her.

I rested my hands on her chest and licked my lips as I moved my hair to one side "did you miss me when I wasn't in class?" I asked her and looked into her gorgeous hypnotizing eyes and she nodded, letting out a small moan "fuck yes"

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" she said putting her head back on the pillow. I got off her and got on the bed beside her then bent down a little to wrap my lips around her tip.

She rested up on her hands and looked down at me sucking her off. One of her hand was placed on the back of my head, pushing me down a little bit more.

"Oh my fucking god. This feels so good"

——(end of flashback)

When I remembered what happened with Miss Cassidy, I literally couldn't think straight anymore.

And I can't think about anything but her.

"Good morning" I said to the others, sitting with them on the table since they went to get breakfast before I did "morning sunshine" Diane said teasingly.

"Daydreaming about the teacher?" Tristan asked and I groaned "leave me alone. I'm still processing"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 89.1K 56
her stepmom. who would've thought? - "tell me to stop," she started, "tell me to remove my hands from your neck and walk out of the bathroom." felon...
2.5M 58.3K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
115K 4.9K 41
"Alekses, why are you doing this," Xhenia cried as she pulled on her chain. Why is she acting as if I'm not here? Alekses ignored her and continued w...