22.

Serena's POV

"Hi baby" I said into the phone as I waited in line to get some food for myself and the others "hey. Where are you?" Blake asked me "getting some food with my friends"

"Don't you have an exam to study for?" I groaned loudly at her question "I thought you forgot" I said knowing she's going to tell me to study "go back home and study baby"

"Eh it's chemistry. I'll study when I wake up tomorrow" I said taking a step forward "isn't your exam tomorrow though?" She asked me and I nodded "it is"

"I am in a relationship with a hot delusional woman" I laughed at what she said "you think I'm hot?" I asked jokingly in a seductive voice making her laugh "and you'll see how good I'll do on my exam tomorrow" I added.

"Mhm we'll see. I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm so fucking exhausted for no reason" I can hear how tired her voice is "aw baby. You do teach four classes a day, it's understandable"

"And you attend even more than that yet you're the most energetic person ever" not gonna lie. Her voice is so sexy when she's tired.

"That's because I'm a nineteen year old. You're an old lady" I heard her let out a gasp at what I said making me laugh "hey I'm just thirty" sexy as shit may I add.

"Whatever you say old lady. Goodnight" I said with a huge smile on my face "goodnight"

I ordered the food, took the receipt then went to the table my friends were sitting at. I sat down next to Camila and listened to them talking.

"Let's take this woman's opinion on this because she is the most judgmental and brutally honest person to ever exist" Tristan said pointing at me "wow okay"

Tristan turned the phone to show me a picture of a girl "who's that?" I asked him "a girl I started talking to"

I smiled and nodded my head "not bad Tristan. She's hot but wait I feel like I've seen her before" I said and he nodded "she's with us at school"

"We have to meet her. She's hot but I wanna know if she has a hot personality too"

"Sure and her friend is also hot.." Tristan said making me frown my eyebrows at the way he was smirking "..and she has a thing for you, sexy girl" he finished off and I rolled my eyes "so? You know I'm not looking for anything" I am also in a very committed relationship.

"Come on. At least take her number, maybe you'll change your mind" he said writing it down on a tissue and handing it to me "sure" will never happen.

———

I knocked on the door of Blake's class to get her attention. She smiled and put down what she had in her hand "hi Serena"

I stepped inside of the class and closed the door "who's delusional now?" I asked showing her my exam. She raised her eyebrows and took it from me to take a better look at it.

"Fuck not studying well and still getting an A plus is so fucking hot" she said making me laugh. I kissed her lips and she held my waist, tilting her head to the side so she can deepen the kiss.

I felt her hand go down to my ass making me laugh a little. She hummed and backed away from the kiss "what's that in your pocket?" She asked slipping her hand in my back pocket and pulling out the tissue.

She looked at the number on it and stood straight up "whose number is this?" She asked me "It's just a number Tristan gave me. He told me there is a girl that has a thing for me and even though I said no, he still wanted me to have it. If I don't take it, it'll make them get suspicious so I did"

"You aren't gonna use it though, right?" She asked with an angry look on her face. I shook my head "of course not"

She ripped it and walked towards the trash can, throwing it away "you're not mad, are you?" I asked her. She came towards me, wrapped her hand around my throat and smashed her lips on mine.

I moaned a little when she squeezed my ass with her other hand and kept making out with her "if something like this ever happens again, you tell me immediately. Even if I'm asleep, text me or some shit"

"Damn I don't think I will. I'm like so turned on right now" I said making her step back and roll her eyes at me "I'm kidding. I'll tell you"

Blake nodded her head "good" she pecked my lips and pulled me into a tight hug which surprised me a little "are you alright baby?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yeah" she mumbled and backed away from the hug, wanting to kiss me but we heard a knock on the door making us back away from each other quickly.

We looked towards the door to see Bridget, aka the teacher that keeps flirting with Blake.

"Sorry for interrupting" she said smiling and keeping her attention on Blake only.

She did not notice or suspect anything which is good but that doesn't make the urge to rip her eyes out go away.

"Don't apologize. We'll talk about your test later, Serena" I looked over at Blake and she placed my chemistry exam in her folder and closed it.

Smart because why would I be showing my exam to a teacher that doesn't teach that subject?

"Yeah.." I walked towards the door and smiled at Bridget, tilting my head to the side a little "..Miss B, new red lipstick. You're very naughty" I said making her blush "that's inappropriate, Serena"

"My apologies Miss. Have fun" I said taking one last look at Blake who was smiling a little.

I might kill her later but she's cute or whatever.

———

"Babe come on" Blake held my hand and turned me around so she can trap me in between her arms as she rested them on the counter of the kitchen behind me.

"I just- I don't get the unreasonable amount of time you spend with her. You keep saying it's work or whatever but there is no way that bitch doesn't know how to do even five percent of her OWN fucking job. Why does she need your help with everything? It's understandable for me to be mad"

"You're right" I frowned my eyebrows in confusion when I heard her agree with me "I'm right?"

"Yeah you are. I shouldn't have given her attention knowing that she wants something.. romantic with me. I'm sorry"

I stayed quiet for a bit and she tilted her head to the side "talk to me baby" she said softly "Why did no one tell me that relationships can be this easy?" I said making her laugh and look down, letting out a breathe in relief.

"So you accept my apology?" She asked looking up at me again. I smiled and cupped her face "I accept your apology and I am also very turned on"

"I'm tired of you being turned on from everything I do" I laughed and wrapped my arms tightly around her neck "you're just so hot"

"And exhausted. Cuddle with me?" She asked and I nodded my head "yeah of course"

I took a glass of water and followed her into her bedroom. I placed it on the nightstand beside her bed then got under the blanket with her.

"Baby can't you talk to one of the teachers so they can take at least one of your classes? It's exhausting for you" I said as she placed her head on my chest.

I gently scratched her head "It's okay, I'm good"