6.

Serena's POV

"Serena" Miss Cassidy called for me and I rolled my eyes making sure she doesn't see me do that "go without me" I said to my friends so they can go to the cafeteria until this bitch says what she wants to say.

Not a complete bitch since she stayed with me after the game when Hudson ditched my ass and she gave me her jacket.

Still can't stand her though.

I followed Miss Cassidy into the class room and she held up a paper "you failed the test" she said showing me my paper "I know" I didn't study and I wasn't in the mood to do good on the test.

It's not going to affect my grades so it doesn't really matter that much to me.

"You're smart" she said placing the paper down on the desk. I nodded my head "I also know that" I am so smart. The test was easy but I just didn't want to stress about it and wrote anything down.

I was just having a bad day.

"Is everything okay?" She asked me and I raised my eyebrows, laughing at what she said "what? You wanna be that teacher in movies where they grow closer to the student after they open up to them or something?"

"I am asking you because if anything is wrong at home, I am obligated to let someone know for your own safety" she said clearly annoyed at what I said. Chill it was a joke.

"Nothing is wrong at home" I said and she clearly didn't believe me.

My issue is not with my dad. Someone in my family yes but not my dad.

"Then why did you fail the test?" She asked crossing her arms as she rested back on the desk while she was facing me "I'm so sure someone else failed the test so why are you bothering me?"

"I am trying so hard-" I cut her off "so hard to do what exactly?" She clenched her jaw and stood straight up "to not fucking-" she stopped herself from talking as I raised my eyebrows when I heard her cuss "to not get pissed off at the way you act"

"I'm gonna tell the principal you cussed" I sarcastically said and she shook her head in disbelief "whatever. Leave" she demanded "okay? Bipolar ass bitch" I mumbled the last part and she lifted her head up since she was looking down at the papers on the desk "what did you just say?" She asked looking at me.

Okay maybe I'm a little scared.

She walked towards me "just because I am nice and caring doesn't mean you get to talk to me like that.." she got very close to me and looked down at me "..talk to me like that ever again and I swear to god I will make your senior year a living hell" she sounds very serious.

It took me a bit to respond because.. I'm not used to being intimidated and a little turned on like this.

Ew why am I turned on? But also she's undeniably sexy.

"Can't wait to tell the principal that you cuss and threaten your students" I said and she sighed, looking to the side "you're getting on my last nerve" she said looking at me again.

"Aw... I don't care" she let out a laugh in annoyance and walked past me, hitting her shoulder with mine -which is extremely childish may I add- then she opened the door "get out" she demanded "gladly"

I stepped out of the classroom and she slammed the door shut.

I didn't know I was that frustrating.

I went to the cafeteria and joined my friends "so how was the one on one convo with the sexy teacher?" Tristan asked as they all looked at me, waiting for an answer "she got mad at me so she definitely hates me"

"Angry sex. You love that" Elise said and I laughed at what she said "true but not with her" I said eating from Elise's chips.

Elise always brings extra snacks with her. I love her.

"Why not? She's sexyyyy" Tristan dragged out making me laugh a little "first of all, she's my teacher" they all groaned in sync "didn't stop you before" Camila said making me look at her a little confused at what she said "I didn't sleep with a teacher before"

"You didn't?" "I thought you did" Diane and Camila said making me shake my head in disbelief "anyways she's my teacher and she gets on my nerves. And I have Hudson" almost forgot.

"Hudson gets on your nerves and you still have sex with him" Elise said making the others nod in agreement "true but he's my boyfriend. We piss each other off, it's our love language"

"Make Miss Cassidy your girlfriend and make it your love language" Tristan said pouting cutely at the idea making me laugh "why don't you like Hudson?" I asked and he looked at me like I'm the stupidest person alive "why don't I like him? You don't even like him and you're his girlfriend"

"I do like him" I argued and they laughed "that high pitched tone you just used proves otherwise" Diane pointed out "you're lying your ass off"

Yes I am.