18.

Serena's POV

"Good morning" I said to my friends as I stood next to them "someone looks happy" Camila commented.

It's true. I can't stop smiling ever since I had that date with Blake.

"Slept really well" lie but the truth can wait until Blake decides what she wants to do. She's the one putting her career at risk after all.

We started walking around a little before the bell rang "I'll take Cami and Elise to class. Bye" Tristan said walking away with them. I looked at Diane "I'll take you to class then" I said.

She hooked her arm around mine and we started walking towards her class while we were talking.

"Your crush" she squealed making me blush a little when I saw Blake standing next to her classroom, talking to one of the teachers as she drank her coffee.

"Your class is right over here, Serena" she said pointing to the door which was her class "I know but the bell still didn't ring. Taking my girl to her class first" she raised her eyebrows when I called Diane "my girl" and nodded.

"You better not be late" she said smiling a little "wouldn't be the first time" I teased and continued walking.

"There is so much tension between you two. It is insane" Diane said making me laugh but I didn't say anything in response to that because I know if I do, I will start saying everything to her.

I'm honestly shocked I lasted this long without telling my friends.

Diane went to her class and I went back to mine. Blake stopped leaning on the wall and licked her lips as I walked towards her "I'm right on time" I said and she nodded "your girl huh?" She asked as I stepped into class and she got in behind me.

I smirked a little knowing she's a little jealous and sat down in my place.

I was too focused on Blake to realize that Hudson was calling my name.

"What?" I asked annoyed. He interrupted my daydreaming session very disrespectfully "what got you like that? Me?" He smirked making me mentally gag at the cockiness and the audacity this man has.

But I forced a smile on my face and nodded "yep" I said looking away from him and back at Blake.

"We're gonna take a few equations from yesterday's lesson because you guys clearly suck at it.." we laughed a little and she turned to face us again "..respectfully of course" she said with a straight face.

She has a weird sense of humor. She has really good comedic timing and I don't think she realizes that she does.

She makes the students laugh a lot without even knowing she's making a joke which makes it so much funnier.

"Who wants to do the first one?" She asked looking around the class. No one raised their hand so I did.

A small smile formed on her face but she was trying to hide it as much as she can "come on, Serena. Show them how it's done"

Even before Blake and I got together, I think she knew I was the smartest out of everyone in class. I'm pretty good at physics and I enjoy it sometimes.

I got up from my chair and went towards her. She held out the whiteboard pen out for me and I took it from her, not breaking the eye contact that she started.

I went towards the board and looked at the equation, doing it in my head first to see if it makes sense then I started writing it down.

I did it pretty quickly then turned to look at Blake, hoping what I did was right.