29.

Serena's POV

The door swung open revealing who I'm assuming is her brother. Blake pulled the blanket up to cover me "wanted to check on you. We heard.." he cleared his throat and didn't finish his sentence.

I am so embarrassed.

"I'm just gonna go" he closed the door and I looked at Blake who groaned loudly. She got out of bed, put her boxers and some pants on then left the room, closing the door behind her.

Blake's POV

"Blake, she looks really young" he said a bit angry and also disappointed "is she your student? Don't tell me she's your student"

I looked down and stayed quiet "are you fucking serious?!" He said raising his voice "don't fucking yell, she'll hear you"

"She should. You're doing something soo fucking wrong, Blake. The fuck is this shit?" He asked getting closer to me "she's nineteen dude. It's not that serious"

"She's still young as fuck. You can easily manipulate her like you always fucking do to every girl you've ever been associated with"

"Dude shut the fuck up. If she hears you she's gonna believe the shit you're saying" I said trying to make him keep his voice down.

This is going to make Serena sad to hear even if it wasn't true. She's going to start doubting herself and our relationship.

"She should. She needs to get away before she gets sucked in too deep" he said then I heard the door open to see Willow "everything okay?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Blake is sleeping with a nineteen year old who's also her fucking student. I knew she was fucked up but not this much!"

"Shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about" I said very defensively.

I know he's trying to be caring since he's always been like this but he's being an asshole right now.

I'm not going to deny being a bit of a bitch to people I dated before but I had my reasons.

I didn't have the perfect girl and just decided to fuck her over. They all did unacceptable shit so I just doubled it.

"I'm not gonna shut the fuck up and see you throw a young girl under the bus. You know that this is going to ruin her and break her heart-" I cut him off "I fucking love that girl with my whole heart. I worship the ground she walks on. I'd kill anyone who even looks at her wrong"

He stayed quiet and I took a deep breathe as I unclenched my fists "she's gonna stay over so when you see her tomorrow morning, don't be a fucking bitch about it"

I went back to my room and closed the door. I saw Serena sitting on the edge of the bed with her knees up to her chest as she had my shirt on.

I sat down beside her and she looked at me "are you gonna break my heart?" She asked me with tears in her eyes.

I should've yelled it out when I said that I love her so she can hear that instead of what my brother said.

"I'd rather kill myself than break your heart and I am so serious about that baby" I said placing my hand on her cheek. She let a tear fall down her face "why did your brother say that then?"

"Because he's an idiot" I answered, running my fingers through her hair "why am I so different from the girls you've been with?"

This is a question I never expected to hear.

Not that I have no idea how to answer it but the fact that she feels this way is breaking my heart.

I don't want her to doubt herself or doubt my love for her. I hate the fact that she's feeling insecure.

"Am I not different?" She asked after a few seconds, her voice cracked a little at the end of the question.

She looked in the other direction, letting my hand fall from her face "Serena-" she cut me off and stood up "it's okay, I'm just gonna go" she said going to gather her stuff.

I stood up, held her arm and pulled her toward me. She kept her eyes stuck on the floor, refusing to look into my eyes.

I cupped her face and made her look up at me. The corners of her lips were tilted downwards as they quivered a little bit while a lot of tears fell down her face.

"I am so in love with you. That's one of the many many many differences. You're kind hearted, full of life, a great ass listener, unbelievably intelligent- I wanna say something but it's gonna sound so stupid because I'm like a decade older than you..." I said making her laugh a little.

"...I genuinely look up to you" I very truthfully said making her eyes light up. I backed away from her and leaned on the wall behind me.

"In my past relationships I've never felt secure and safe, like never. I was constantly being put down in someway but with you I feel like I'm on top of the world. You literally restored my faith in life. I feel like everything that people tore apart in the past is slowly being fixed because of your presence in my life"

"Shut up you're making me cry even more" she said making me laugh and go over to her to hold her tightly.

We hugged for a while, just moving side to side slowly "I'm sorry I made you cry" I apologized making her lift her head off my chest and look up at me "it's okay. You didn't really do anything" she said laughing a little.

"Let's go sleep. You need to rest after all that crying" I said rubbing her cheeks gently. She smiled and pecked my lips "I love you"

———

Serena's POV

Come on, Serena.

You've never been this nervous to talk to human beings before. Stop being a pussy and leave this goddamn room.

The door opened making me snap out of my thoughts and look towards it to see Blake who smiled at me "I was just about to wake you up" seeing her literally sucked the anxiety out of me.

She hugged me and kissed the side of my head "you're nervous?" She asked looking down at me as she kept her arms around me. I pouted and nodded, placing my forehead on her chest.

"What if they don't like me?" I whined making her laugh "you're so fucking stupid" I frowned my eyebrows and looked up at her "who do you think you are talking to me like that?" I jokingly said making her laugh.

"Just relax, be yourself and they're gonna love you" she kissed my forehead, held my hand and walked with me out of the room.

I hear two people talking and laughing as the delicious smell of food filled the entire apartment. I held her hand with both of my hands from how nervous I was.

"Guys, this is Serena" I smiled at them as they both approached me, the girl came to me first and offered me a hug which I took "I'm Willow" she said pulling back from the hug "it's so nice to meet you"

I gave the guy a hug "I'm Ben" he said. I smiled "it's nice to meet you"

"You're so hot" Willow said making Blake look at her and punch her arm "shut up and go finish making the food"