16.

Serena's POV

I stepped into class with a big smile on my face, excited to see Blake.

The moment I stepped in, she looked up from her phone and looked at me. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back and just looked at her phone again.

Fucking bitch. I swear to god if she says it's a mistake one more time, I'm killing her then killing myself.

I sat down in my place, crossed my legs and arms as everyone sat in their place.

Okay, it hurts that she's acting like nothing happened between us but I'm really pissed off too.

Who in the right mind would do this shit twice?

I know I asked her if she wanted to fuck me but she could've easily said "no" if she was going to do this shit again.

"Hey babe" I smiled at Hudson, not answering him because I am not in the mood to talk to anyone especially him "you mad at me or something?" He asked annoyed.

"No baby, I just didn't sleep well" I said holding his hand. He nodded and pecked my lips "alright"

When we finished class, I waited for everyone to leave then went towards her desk "why are you doing this to me?" I asked her bluntly.

I wanted to sound cold and careless so I don't get vulnerable in front of her but I couldn't, I sounded so sad.

She opened her mouth to say something but she didn't. She sighed and looked down "I-I have a class. I don't have time for this" she said looking away from my eyes "takes one minute to explain why you're doing this" I said feeling tears gather in my eyes.

"Something happened when it shouldn't have happened. That's it" she explained "so it's a mistake? Again?"

I can tell she felt bad when she saw that my eyes were sparkling from the tears in them.

"Serena don't take it personally-" I cut her off and laughed "how?! It's about me. It's about you playing with my feelings as if they're nothing"

"I have feelings, believe it or not" I sarcastically added even though I didn't mean to be sarcastic right now, it's just my way to deal with my feelings.

"I have nothing to tell you, Serena" she sternly said "whatever" I mumbled leaving the class.

I was this close to crying in front of her.

———

My phone buzzed so I lifted it off the counter of the sink since I was in the bathroom so I can check my hair and wash my hands.

Blake

Come to my class after school

Why

I need to talk to you
Please

Ok

That brought instant joy to my heart but I'm trying not to get too excited so I don't get my feelings absolutely crushed this time.

But I have my fingers crossed. I hope she doesn't hurt me again.

———

"You guys can go, I have something to do" I said hoping they don't ask further questions "what?" They all asked in sync.

Think of something quickly.

"Miss Cassidy wants to talk to me and a few students who failed the test she gave us. I think she just wants to give us a bonus" believable enough.

"Damn she gonna give you that dick again" I laughed at what Tristan said and shook my head in disbelief "fuck off dude"

I didn't tell them about miss Cassidy and I fucking in her car. I didn't think I should just in case she wanted to keep things between us since she's my teacher.

I know at some point I'm going to break and tell them but I'm going to see how long that will take.

They left school and went towards her class. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, not saying a single word yet.

She stood up and stepped closer to me "it wasn't a mistake" she started off which lifted a huge weight off my chest "why did you act like it was this morning?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was scared.." she looked down and ran her fingers through her hair "..you're my student and even if you are old enough to give consent to this relationship, I will still lose my job if they find out about us"

"And my dad will most likely kill you" I did not mean to say that out loud. I was just thinking about it.

"Yeah thanks for letting me know" she said and I laughed "I'm joking. If I'm happy then he'd be happy for me" fuck no. If he finds out I'm fucking a thirty year old who's also my teacher, he's killing her and grounding me.

"This is more complicated than I expected it to be" she said shaking her head and resting back on the desk.

I frowned my eyebrows and stepped closer to her, placing my hands on the sides of her face and making her look at me "we'll make it work"

"Do you wanna.. um come over tonight? I can make you something to eat" she nervously said and I nodded my head with a smile on my face "I'd love that. Text me the time and address"

"I will" she kissed my cheek making my cheeks heat up "take care of yourself" she added "you too"