FOREVER SHALL LAST | ✔️

Von Avinaphile

❝All these people think love's for show but I would die for you in secret❞ Certain circumstances made him st... Mehr

DEDICATION
INTRODUCTION
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
1. THE UNPREDICTED MEET
2. THE FIRST DAY
3. THE HELPLESSNESS
4.THE SECRET CHEERLEADER
5.THE SOLUTION
7. THE DAY AT HIS PLACE
8.THE MOVIE NIGHT
9. THE DILEMMA
10. THE FRESHERS
11. THE SURPRISE CALL
12.THE MISINFORMED LOCATION
13.THE MATHS CODED
14. THE DELICIOUS DATE
15.THE LONG DISTANCE
16.THE ARGUMENT
17.THE AIRPORT MEET
18.THE BIRTHDAY
19.THE UNINVITED STORM
20.THE REVELATION
21.THE END OF PHASE
22.THE SOULMATE
23.THE CRICKET TEAM
PLAYLIST
24. THE THIRD WHEEL
25.THE PRE WEDDING FUNCTIONS- I
26. THE PRE-WEDDING FUNCTIONS-2
27.THE OFFICIAL UNION
28. THE FOREVER
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

6. THE PAIN

6K 621 66
Von Avinaphile

"Can we start again ? As if we are meeting for the first time?"

AFTER FEW DAYS

VIHAAN's POV

I found my classroom empty as soon as I entered. I came earlier to stick the note and today is the sixth note.

Everyday after my college gets over, I find her reply in the form of a note which lets me know how she feels after reading my words.

I decided last night that I will start ignoring her from today onwards. I know my sister advised me five days back but I need some time to prepare to do this.

I stuck it successfully and went outside of my classroom to roam around the corridor as our first lecture will start in 30 mins.

I sat on the stairs which were on the opposite side of the classroom while my back had a support of the wall.

I looked at my watch to check the time. Meanwhile, I noticed Neil coming from the other side.

"Hey Vihaan. Good morning"

"Good morning Neil." I wished and he sat nearby removing his bag from the shoulder.

"Completed your notes? "He asked, taking his phone from his pocket.

"Yeah. " I replied with a slight smile on my face.

We were busy discussing the football match which telecaster yesterday and one by one all our classmates arrived in the classroom. We decided to go inside and I noticed she had still not arrived.

"Pankhuri, Anaya kaha hai? "Neil asked, turning his face and looking at her bench.

(Where is Anaya?)

Why is he asking about her? Vihaan, no need to be jealous. Remember what Avantika said? Ignore her. Don't be bothered by who is asking about her.

"She is on her way just now she texted me"She informed us. I don't even have her number. I had but she blocked me.

I took a breath and stopped myself thinking about her. Suddenly, I noticed her entering the classroom wearing a red top and black jeans. Her hair I guess was tied in a claw clip.

She settled down on her bench, removing the earphones from her ears. Vihaan, don't look at her.

I moved my eyes away and our class representative informed us our first lecture is canceled today because the staff are busy with meetings. .

"They could have informed us beforehand"One of the students expressed, standing from his sitting place.

"I think it's good. Okay, Why not play a game?"Another one asked and the majority of them agreed.

I tried to not look at her but she sat opening her book, wearing her earphone back in her ears ,her eyes reading it.

I tried figuring out which book she was reading . It's not a dark romance thank God.

Wait, I should be ignoring her. What am I doing?

The whole class was busy suggesting the game to be played in the first lecture and the class representative (CR) informed she needs everyone's participation in this.

She came on the diers and brought our attention to her words.

"Everyone, we will play a game in which you have to take a small size of a paper and write 2 words describing yourself. Once you are done, Nisha will collect it from you all. We will shuffle it and then , you keep quiet. What's there to talk about? "She said while warning a few students who were making noise.

"One by one, I will say your roll no. You have to come here, pick one chit from the box. Read it and tell who that person is. Like on a chit it is written, extrovert and adventurous. You have to guess it. Who is it? " she completed her instruction.

We all started writing it .Nisha came and collected the chits from us. The CR shuffled it in a box and started hosting the game.

"Roll no. 26" She announced and one of the girls sitting in the front bench went to pick the chit.

"Foodie and short tempered Guess who am I? "She read standing and started searching for who it could be.

"I guess that corner is the one who is sitting there in the fifth column. Sorry I don't know your name" She said while all our eyes moved to the person which she pointed.

"I am not sorry "He replied and the one who wrote it waved it to bring our attention to him.

One by one, nearly 5 students failed to guess it properly.

"Roll no. 5"CR announced and Anaya raised from her chair. She went to pick the chit ,unfolded it and started reading it "Cooking and Skincare are my hobby"

She looked at me without telling me anything.

"Anaya, tell who is it? "One of them asked.

"Vihaan "She answered and stepped down from it.

"Vihaan is it you? "Neil turned and asked me.

I nodded while some if them started speaking ,"Cousins hai. They will definitely know about each other "

"They aren't cousins" Pankhuri replied, while she stepped down keeping the chit on the table.

I noticed her face which was dull. Is she fine? I noticed her sitting quietly but I can figure out there's something which is bothering her.

The whole class was busy talking and playing the game while I kept thinking in my head. Is she hiding something? Even so, she won't tell me so easily.

Forget the girl's psychology, I have to find out. I raised ,stood near her desk. She didn't look up.

I tapped the desk to make her aware about my presence and she removed her earphone, raised her head to see me.

"Anaya, can you please give your 5 minutes? " I asked but her face was confused. She didn't respond and looked down again to read her book.

"Anaya, can you hear me? "I asked again and she nodded.

Her surname should be stubborn, not Mehra. I held her hand "Get up" .Everyone in the classroom stopped their work and looked at us but I didn't care about their opinion.

"Vihaan. kya hua? " Neil asked me, rising from his chair.

"Anaya, uncle ko call aya hai. Chalo mere sath" I lied, holding her hand and asking her to follow me.

(I got a call from uncle. Come with me)

"Vihaan, what happened? Will you stop? " I heard her but I didn't pay attention to her words.

We stopped in the corridor far away from the classroom. I turned back only to face her, while her eyes had tears.

"Vihaan, will you please stop ? "

"I will but tell me what happened? You don't look fine today" I asked, taking a step ahead.

"Does it matter to you? " She asked, while I didn't remove my hand.

"It does. Tell me "

"Why should I tell you? " She said, trying to remove my hands.

"We were friends, " I said firmly , looking into her eyes.

"We were but we are not now "

"Why aren't you talking to me? " I asked her as I really want to know the reason behind .

"Why should I talk to you? Only to get hurt in the end? "

"Anaya, I didn't do that to hurt you. I had my own reason, " I clarified. I want to tell her the reason but she is not ready to listen.

"I don't want to listen to any of your reasons. Leave my hand "She ordered.

"I won't. "

"You are coming with me today. Wait here. I will bring back our bags " I said as I decided to take her home so we could talk and clear out all our misunderstandings.

" I don't want to come"

"Then tell me why are you so dull today? "

"Because mumma left me today, 16 years ago. " She cried and suddenly I remembered the date. It's her Mumma's death anniversary.

I felt so bad for being impulsive. How could you do this Vihaan? I want to hit my head but I don't know how to handle this. She stepped forward to walk but I stopped her again.

"Vihaan, everyone is watching us. It's better if you leave me. You have no right to even touch me" Saying this, she removed my hand ,walked back to the classroom.

I felt miserable. How could I forget the date? I decided to stay away from her, I won't bother here. Not anymore. I am confused as I don't have any idea how to face this.

I left for my classroom but I had no courage left to face her. The eyes which had tears ,The face which had no charm today, I can't see her.

I entered the classroom but she wasn't there. I looked at her bench to find her bag but I couldn't find it.

"Vihaan, is everything fine at Anaya's home?" I heard Neil asking me but I nodded.

"Then why did she return in a hurry and leave with her bag? "

"I don't know, " I answered, taking my book out of my bag.

"Okay. " He turned his head in front and sir entered the classroom for the lectures.

I noticed the note replaced by my note under her desk.

ANAYA's POV

I returned to my hostel room, threw my bag away. I laid on my bed, while my eyes couldn't stop from crying.

Why can't he understand? Why can't he see that I don't want him to enter my life back? I can't trust him. I loved him but he left me without giving any hint . I can't hurt myself again by giving him a chance this time, I can't see myself getting broken this time.

I started loving you Vihaan but you didn't even turn back to see me. I know I didn't say anything about my feelings but disappearing all of a sudden without giving me a hint?

I know you want to talk about what actually happened but do you really think I will be able to give you one more chance. What if the reason breaks me? What if you tell me you love someone else? I can't bear the pain again.

I wiped my tears and turned to get my phone but ended up hurting my hand by hitting the table. I managed to reach by phone.

I dialled my bhaiya number, waited for him to answer.

"Hello Anu. "

I couldn't speak, the words were stuck in my throat, the tears streamed down from my eyes.

"Anu, are you okay? Mumma ki yaad aa rahi hai?"

"Hmm" I answered, wiping tears with my hands.

"Anu, don't cry. Mumma is with us. She is always there for you. Please don't cry Anaya. "

"But bhaiya why us? Mumma kyu gaye chhod kar hame?" I questioned him though I knew he was young too at that time.

"Arre Anu, she didn't. Listen if you keep crying, doesn't that mean you are hurting her? "

"Bhaiya but"

"Anu, I know it's not easy but you are strong. Have you forgotten how mumma used to face the situation? Papa has shared so many stories about how she never gave up. Anaya, don't cry. Do one thing, go to Hyderabad for 2 days. "

"But they won't allow it as it's the beginning of the semester. " I gave him a reason as going back to Hyderabad is impossible at this moment.

"See, you will get your holidays after a month right. I will come to pick you from Indore. Now be a good sister, have your food. I know you didn't eat "

"Bhaiya, I don't want to eat. "

"Do you receive any medal if you stay hungry? No, stop crying and have your lunch. "

He started cheering me and finally convinced me to have my food.

Time skip

Time - 10pm

"Anaya, are you free? " Khushi asked, holding an oil bottle in her hand , standing near my bed.

"Yeah" I replied, keeping my phone aside.

"Can you please do an oil massage? Please please please on my hair " She started requesting.

"Sure. "

She sat on the floor folding her legs while I sat on the bed so I could apply oil easily.

"Anaya did you get the news? "She asked, opening her hair which was tied in a bun.

"Which news? " I questioned as I have no clue what she is talking about.

"We have a freshers party after 20 days. Didn't you check your class group? "

"Yeah, I did. " I replied, pouring oil in my hands.

"Wow, they said they will inform us about the theme soon. Any idea what it can be?" She questioned but her excitement was clearly visible in her voice.

"I don't know to be honest " I replied.

"Hmm. Let's wait till we get to know" She said.

I completed oiling her hair and went to wash my hands. I returned to pack my bag as per tomorrow's day order which is 3.

I opened my bag and I saw the notes which I have collected in the last few days.

Who can it be? Who is writing me notes? Is it him but why would he? I don't think he would do this but I won't reply now onwards .

I have to attend my classes tomorrow. I am so bored staying here in Indore. Hyderabad was fun. Atleast I used to enjoy my life but here a constant fear always find a place in my mind, what if I trust someone and they betray me?

I decided to sleep as I have to wake up early ,get ready and go back to college.

___________________

I hope you all enjoyed reading it. How is the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment down below

For more updates and spoilers, you can follow me on instagram - avinaphile.

Take care and see you in the next chapter
Avina ❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.8K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
72.8K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
363K 19.5K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
1.2M 88.7K 63
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧...