sweet stories🎀 minsung <3

By princess_blisssa

hey there! This is my first book, it will be a collection of minsung oneshots. Many chapters will be includi... More

~prologue~
Story 1.
Story 2.
Story 3.
Story 4.
Story 5 (pt.1)
Story 5 (pt.2)
not an update!
not an update once again :(
Story 6.
Strory 7. (pt.1)
Story 8.
Story 9.
Story 9 (pt.2)
~
Story 10.
Story 11 (pt.2)
Story 12.
Story 13.
thank you note!🎀
Story 14.
Story 14 (pt.2)
Story 15.
Story 16.
Story 17.
Story 18.
Story 6 (pt.2)
~
Story 19.

Story 11.

324 9 5
By princess_blisssa

It is absolutely normal for the class to have a diversity of students. Some are talkative, some are quiet, some are sporty, some just... sleep. So, like in every other school, in this one there were plenty of different kids.

Most of them were basic, but there were a few special ones. Like Han Jisung, for example. He was a soft, quiet and sweet boy, that loved books, jasmine tea and cats, he was in 10th grade at the time. And there was Lee Minho, the popular, sporty and cold guy. He didn't listen in lessons very much, talked specifically to his "cool friend group", collected hearts like Pokémons. Everybody loved him, gossiping about him being heard from every corner, and the fact that he's in 12th grade added even more to it, but he hadn't shown much affection or interest in anyone.

It has established, that Minho and his band kept the whole school terrified, nobody ever disobeyed their requests. Though there was only one person they had never touched. And it was Jisung.

It all started in 11th grade, when Minho had caught feelings for the younger. At first, he was, of course, in denial, because girls always showed a lot of emotion towards him and he seemed to love it. But at the end of the year, he had finally accepted it.

Though it was still his biggest secret. He didn't even tell his best friend Hyunjin about it. He thought that the society won't accept such a "tough guy" hanging out with the quiet kid. And, besides, he didn't know what to do. How do you get someone's attention? How do you steal their heart? Normally, girls would throw themselves onto him, he just needed to exist. That's why Han was so special.

But this year his feelings grew stronger, he felt like screaming "I LOVE HAN JISUNG" every time the younger would do something, even if it was something basic. He would stare at the one every time he got the chance to. On every school tournament he would hope Jisung would take at least one look at him, but the other was always busy with his book.

Minho made a decision: he will definitely start making moves this year. So he watched a ton of videos, read a few articles and even watched a k-drama to understand how courtship works.

The older wanted to start with some small things, like leaving cute notes.
Every day he would write a note, that said something like:
You look beautiful today (as always)
My day is better because of you
Hope you pass your exam!
Good luck with your project <3

Yes, this may be corny, but this was a good start. The first two days, Jisung found it weird, but as he continued finding small papers in his belongings (sometimes with a small candy attached to it), he began to look forward to finding them.

But then the notes stopped appearing, which confused and saddened the younger. Minho thought of taking it a little further. Today he brought a cheesecake, Han's favourite dessert. The older left his initials on it as well as drew a small heart at the side.
It would be an understatement to say that Jisung was happy to get the gift. He found the box left on his desk, when he walked into class. Minho was in the classroom too, talking to some student, but not really paying attention to the dialogue, he was focused on the younger, who took the box carefully, his eyes glowing with joy. The other smiled slightly, this was exactly what he wanted to see, this indeed made his day much better.

He continued buying some small stuff: desserts, smoothies, coffee, fruit. He also started visiting the library more often, to his friend's surprise, because he had figured out that his lover is there most of his time. Minho admired him from the side, taking in his beauty. He could spend hours there, which made his friends disappointed. But one of them - Chan - started getting a little suspicious about his behaviour, though decided to let it be for the time being.

One day Lee even bought a bouquet of flowers! Han felt his cheeks stinging and heating up, because everybody was whispering and congratulating the boy, saying that he has a secret admirer, who definitely knows what he's doing.

Jisung gently took the flowers, filling up his lungs with the sweet smell. Peonies, his favourite. He smiled, looking at the pretty pink wrapping paper, when he noticed a small note glued to it. Han smiled even brighter, remembering all the papers he had gotten before. He read what was written accurately, obvious that the one used his best handwriting.

Please, accompany me to an evening walk today. I want you to find out who I am.
Let's meet at the Secret Secret Garden at 17:00
LM

The boy felt both excitement and nervousness, because, as much as he wanted to know who the person is, it could be someone with not so good intentions. It took him two whole lessons to decide whether or not he should go. And he will go. He can always run away right?

The garden was close to the school, so he will stay at the library for a while before going.

The hours passed by quickly, it was time to head to the destination. Han grabbed his things, as well as his bouquet, and walked slowly, looking around and listening to the birds.

Spring at its peak, Jisung's favourite season. All the beautiful flowers and trees, their sweet aroma filling up the cool air, before it travels with the wind, the birds would sing from morning till sunset... It was just perfect.

The younger had arrived at the assigned place, spinning around to make sure he wouldn't miss the person. But nobody was around. He stood there, gazing up at the sky and enjoying the wind stroking his face. Minho was standing a few meters away, taking a second to savour the moment. He then walked to the boy, approaching him from the back. The older tapped gently on his shoulder to get the one's attention. Han shivered at the touch, quickly turning around, his eyes slightly wide and mouth forming an o.

-Hey, Jisung-ah, - the taller greeted, his voice soft.
-Hi... What are you doing here..?, - the other was much confused, not being able to connect the dots.
-Exactly the same as you are, - he chuckles.

The boy took a sharp breath in, his eyebrows raising even higher. He looked him in the eyes, while the puzzle finally settled in his head.

-So it's you...., - it wasn't really a question, more of a realisation.

Minho didn't answer anything, letting the one comprehend it himself. They stood like that for a minute, staring into each other's eyes. A smile formed on the older's face, he found it extremely cute, how Jisung looked right now.

-So LM stands for Lee Minho....
-Yes, it stands exactly for that.
-Whoa... how did I not figure it out earlier..
-I honestly don't know.

There was another silence. The boy looked down on the flowers and smiled.

-Thank you, - he looks back up.
-For the bouquet?
-For everything.. you did so much. I really appreciate it.., - he felt a blush starting to form on his cheeks.
-Does this mean that you're not planning to run away?
-Why would I?, - the younger shot him a puzzled look.
-Because I'm the tough Lee Minho, who hates everyone, - he said in an ironic manner.
-I have to guess that not "everyone" anymore.
-True.

They both smile.

-Maybe we should go for a walk now?
-Oh, yeah..
-Let me take your bag, - he reached a hand out to take the backpack.
-Thank you.

The two walked through the garden, talking about random stuff, laughing from time to time. It was peaceful, both felt comfort enveloping them, as they knew more and more about each other. Minho stared at Jisung continuously, a grin never leaving his lips. He felt happy just by listening to Han's ranting about a list of books he wants to read. The younger would steal glances at the other too, giggling and blushing every time. He always wanted something like that, a feeling described in the novels, when butterflies wake up and dance in your stomach.

It was getting late already, the boys were walking down an empty dimly lit street, that led to Jisung's house. They were quiet, yet it wasn't awkward. When they stopped, their eyes met. Minho smiled brightly with adoration, gazing at the smaller. His eyes shined with thousands of sparkles, the yellow light being reflected. Han was looking up at his new friend, exploring his face, trying to memorise his features, so that he would be able to draw him at home.

-You are truly beautiful, - the older said softly.
-You are handsome yourself, Mr.Lee, - the boy tried ignoring the heat rushing to his face.

The other chuckled, mumbling a "thank you".

-Hopefully, you liked our small date, because I'd love to have another one, - he said, returning the bag to its owner.
-Oh, we definitely will, don't worry.

Jisung smiled shyly, taking a step forward and leaving a little kiss on the older's cheek, before turning around and running away, stopping mid way to shout "bye".

Minho stood there for a good minute, touching his cheek slightly, a blush spreading across his face and even the tips of his ears being red now. He let out a breathy laugh, throwing his head back and smiling like an idiot.

"I'm so in love", - he thought.

~
A/n: another note cleared! I enjoyed writing it, it's so soft, just ugh😣🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.1K 17
a series of oneshots about lee minho, the very rich and successful ceo of 'lee minho enterprise', and han jisung, his princess. someone who gets what...
5.2K 40 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...
13.6K 167 10
Just another minsung oneshot book out there, which will be just random scenarios, or plots for future stories ❗requests are open❗ 🔞- smut ♥️- fluff ...
3.1K 237 14
-two crownsㅣMinho × Jisung, short story- "When we're together, I don't want us to be Prince Jisung and Prince Minho. I just want us to be Ji and Min...