sweet stories🎀 minsung <3

By princess_blisssa

hey there! This is my first book, it will be a collection of minsung oneshots. Many chapters will be includi... More

~prologue~
Story 1.
Story 2.
Story 3.
Story 4.
Story 5 (pt.1)
Story 5 (pt.2)
not an update!
not an update once again :(
Story 6.
Strory 7. (pt.1)
Story 8.
Story 9.
Story 9 (pt.2)
~
Story 11.
Story 11 (pt.2)
Story 12.
Story 13.
thank you note!🎀
Story 14.
Story 14 (pt.2)
Story 15.
Story 16.
Story 17.
Story 18.
Story 6 (pt.2)
~
Story 19.

Story 10.

350 7 5
By princess_blisssa

Minho was a normal student: smart, but not too nerdy, not very outgoing, though he had a few friends, he was very much handsome. As a conclusion, nothing special, just a basic human being.

But there was one student, who just seemed to not really like the man. It was Han Jisung. Minho didn't know where it had gone wrong in their relationship, but the younger would always say mean things, tease and pick on him. He would scoff dramatically at his words and roll his eyes at every interaction they had.

Ironically, they had a mutual friend. His name was Bang Chan. It wasn't that unexpected, because the older was friends with practically everyone. Chan would always try to get these two to communicate, but no matter what, the youngest among them would always show his bully side, even though he wasn't normally that tough.

Bang Chan's birthday was coming up, so, of course, the boys will have to meet once again. It will be a huge party in a huge house. Maybe it won't be that bad? Maybe the alcohol will make it better? Maybe they won't even see each other in the mass of people? But there was no way they wouldn't come to the celebration.

The day has come, both had arrived at the assigned location. They had accidentally met at the front door, Jisung giving Minho a judgemental look, before going inside. The older ignored it, clenching his jaws, kinda getting tired of that behaviour.

Everything was going just fine. People were having fun: loud music playing, rivers of alcohol being poured, some were dancing, some were kissing, nobody really cared about the surroundings anymore, being completely relaxed.
Chan himself was lost somewhere between the partying people, having interest in only one person, his crush - Felix.

At some point Minho had decided that he needed to go get a quick refresh, because the atmosphere was pressuring his introvert self a bit too much. He walked down the long dark hall that had the bathroom at the end of it. 

Jisung, not being in the right state of mind, because of his inability to drink properly, noticed the older standing up and going somewhere, deciding to follow him. His head was cloudy, yet he wasn't that wasted, he could walk properly, form sentences and everything.

The younger walked accurately behind the others back, thinking of what he could do at the moment: bring him down? Take an embarrassing photo of him? Fight with him?

-Hey, Minho-ya!

The one didn't expect that, turning around in confusion.

-What do you need?
-From you? Nothing. Not like you could've given me anything anyways.

"I could've given you some dick to shut you up" , - a thought ran through his mind.

-Then why are you here?
-I can go wherever I want to, - Han hissed, while coming closer.

A short silence established, Minho turned back around to go where he was planning. Jisung couldn't think of anything to say, he wanted to tease the other.

-Where are you going? Running away from me?, - he came even closer.
-No, you're not as intimidating as you think.
-Going to fix your problem?
-Huh?, - the man started to get annoyed slowly.
-Or maybe you just don't want anyone to see your ugly face?
-Oh, who am I hearing that from.
-What do you mean by that?
-Whatever you want it to mean.

They were looking at each other, standing together already, not even an arm length in between them.

-Could you leave me alone, Jisung?
-Sure, - the smaller took a step back slowly.

He did that just to get into position and swing his hand, trying to hit the older. But Minho was quicker, his good reflexes helping him out. He calmly caught the fist, stopping it. Han looked at it, wide eyed, then took a look at the man in front of him.

-How-? How the fuck did-?

He pulled his hand back, the other not even holding tight. Jisung tried to push the one, but again wasn't successful. Did his strength leave him?

He made a few more attempts, before Minho had finally lost it. The older sighed deeply, grabbing Han's arm and twisting it around, to push him down, face to the wall. The smaller winced as he hit the wall, though it wasn't too hard. The man grabbed his second arm, holding both of them back and pressing him more to the cold surface.

Jisung tried breaking out, but couldn't. Minho set his free hand on the wall to lean down. Their eyes met, the contact so tense that you could practically hear sparks crinkling.
The younger wondered when did the other get so strong, because he never used it and didn't look buff at all, his legs being an exception.

-You probably have so much to say, Jisung, let me make it more comfortable for you to talk.

The one didn't answer anything, just taking a deep breath in. In a second Minho let go, spinning him around with his left hand. Han wanted to take that chance to leave, but was once again caught. The man grabbed him by his shoulder, before pressing him down to the wall with his hand on his chest. That knocked the air out of the smaller, he took a moment to catch his breath back, his eyes closing.
The older grabbed his arms, taking advantage of the boy.

At this moment Jisung had realised that the man is actually very much stronger than him, because no matter how hard he tried to fight back, the grip stayed rock hard. He locked eyes with Minho, his stare was intense. Though he decided to push even more.

-Playing all dominant, Minho-ya?
-I'm certainly not playing right now, - his voice changed to a more cold one.
-Oh, really? I see the fear in your eyes. You're scared you'll hurt me.

In an instant, the older's hand transferred to Han's throat, chocking him, but not enough for him to loose all his air. Jisung's lips parted, a swift breath escaping from them.

-Enough pressure for you?

The other couldn't really answer anything. That made Minho tighten the grip just a bit more, his self control almost slipping.

-Min-...Minho, - the younger spoke up, - Stop it.

His tone was harsh and confident, despite his insides being twisted at the feeling of a strong hand holding his throat. He couldn't let the man know, that he goes absolutely crazy over chocking. 

-What if I don't? What will you do?

"I will- "
He forced his last words out, before giving in to the pleasure
"Min- Ah~"

This is not what Minho was expecting. Definitely not a melting Jisung, who had his head thrown back and struggling to keep his eyes open.
The man's eyes roamed down his neck, he moved the hand, letting go a little.

-Is this the Han Jisung that was being bratty a minute ago?, - Minho asked with a teasing tone.

A small smirk appeared on his face, as much as he hated the younger, he couldn't resist smiling at such a reaction to his actions. He swore he heard the one whine at the loss of pressure on his throat.

-Shut up, - he answered with a raspy voice, taking in a deep breath.
-You know, I like bottoms who act all confident and independent, until a hand is laid on them and they're already gone.
-I'm not like that.., - the other fought back.
-So you're not denying that you're a bottom?, - Minho's smirk grew bigger, as he altered between squeezing and letting go of the neck.
-Ugh..., - Han scoffed in annoyance.

It was getting hard for Jisung. In both ways that it could be understood. His legs were giving out at the dominance. The man was standing way too close, holding his throat in a specifically pleasing way and speaking with an unbearably low voice. When he finally got the courage to look at the other, he was met with another bold comment.

-Look at you, Hanji... Getting all worked up over me just touching your neck, - he leaned in closer, starting to caress the throat slightly with his thumb.
-Don't be... so full of yourself, Minho..., - the one started slowly, - I bet that your virgin ass doesn't even know how to kiss properly.

Such provocations had always worked on Minho.

-You sure about that?, - the last thing that was said, their lips almost touching.

Minho dived in to kiss the smaller male, his hand never letting go of the neck, continuing to caress and tighten his grip from time to time. Jisung melted into the touch, being thankful that the older was holding his hands up, because he would've collapsed by the time.

Turned out that Minho indeed was a good kisser, he even stole a few moans from the younger.  Their lips moved in sync, the bitter taste of alcohol present, though it didn't make the kiss any less pleasant.

At some point both of them got carried away a little, their tongues tying, tasting the blood, that they shared, from biting the lips too much. The man carefully let go of the hands and neck, before picking Han up, to place him on the window sill. He held his hips tightly, while the one was in his arms. When the boy was sat, he stood between his legs, sliding a hand on his nape to pull him closer, the other one landing on his thigh. Jisung felt a knot forming in the bottom of his stomach. The kiss had become sloppy and wet, they were hungry to get more.

But as much as they didn't want to pull away they had to. Because there was a big possibility of them being caught. Minho moved back, a thin string of saliva still lingering in between their lips. His breathing was heavy and hot. Jisung tried to continue, though he just chased after the older's lips, the one not letting him kiss again.

-We have to go, someone will see.
-You're a good kisser, Minho.
-I know, but thank you anyway, - he smiled, taking a step back, - We should do this again one day.

The man smiled and winked, as he walked away down the hall, leaving Jisung all alone and turned on.

He'll have to spend another few minutes in the bathroom to help himself out.

~
A/n: Whoa, finally. This turned out much longer than I planned👀 I picked out specifically this story note, so it would be a short quick one, that I could post on TikTok... but it's almost 2k words, so yeah...
I still like it though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 139 9
Find your type of oneshots. *Includes Long Chapters and Storyline* ❌May Include Mature Content❌ Your ideas and positive comments will be appreciated.
16.4K 240 15
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
24.7K 656 13
{book cover designed by hwasa_s_sweat} requested 💜 Female Reader Imagines with Han Jisung of Stray Kids Requests are open! No smuts or personal imag...
107K 2K 45
A collection of skz x fem!reader oneshots and imagines I've written for our precious boys. Everything posted here can also be found on my Instagram...