๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ

By DABIGJEFE

"Anybody can chase a dream, but it's all on you to ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต it" After years of being locked down for a cri... More

๐—œ.
๐—œ๐—œ.
๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ.
๐—œ๐—ฉ.
๐—ฉ.
๐—ฉ๐—œ.
๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ.
๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ.
๐—œ๐—ซ.
๐—ซ.
๐—ซ๐—œ.
๐—ซ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—ซ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.

XXIV.

1.8K 209 311
By DABIGJEFE

More fighting. Just vote on the chapter and wait for the next update if youn wanna read this shit.

𝘉𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

CHYNA "CHY" PORTER
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

Chyna sat inside Relly's well decorated kitchen, at the island, with her hands dipped in a bowl of ice water. It was the morning after the fight and she woke up sore and bruised up from head to toe. She had knots on her head and bruising on her neck and arms. Her migraine was through the roof and she swore her legs weren't hers by how bruised filled they were.

She looked and felt like shit but the pain was all worth it to her because she been wanting to beat Malian's ass since the beginning of the rumor. Relly was beyond mad at her that he didn't say anything to her after they got back to the house. He just went back to getting his tattoo done and entertaining their family, til late morning.

Chyna woke up early to cook him an apology breakfast. She knew she was wrong for pulling up at his babymomma house like how she did. Especially after basically begging him and his brothers to not beat her babydaddy up. She was guilty and 100 percent knew that Relly and nem was fasure gonna jump Quincy after last night's fiasco.

The timer on the Alexa went off, making Chyna get up while yelling "Alexa! Stop timer!"

She pulled her hands from the water and shook the water off before grabbing a towel to dry her hands. She grabbed the bowl, dumping the water in the sink then sat the bowl on the counter and grabbed the oven mitts. She opened the oven, then put on the mitts and pulled the blueberry muffins out and checked them.

After making sure they were done, she went ahead and placed them on the four plates she already filled with food. She grabbed the kids plate and walked to the other side of the kitchen, placing them down on the table mats. She then proceeded to place half pints of water bottles beside the plates then exited the kitchen and went to wake everyone up.

She took her time to ascend the stairs. She had to mentally prepare herself for the loudness of the kids, once they were up and eating. She reached the top and headed down the hallway to the guest room her and London sleeps in. She looked inside and didn't see London in the bed, furrowing her eyebrows. She went and checked the bathroom and didn't find him inside there either.

She left the guest room, heading down the hall to Jamie's room. She peeped inside and didn't see Jamie inside either. She went across the hall, checking Mila's room and saw both London and Jamie in Mila's bed, laying on and under her while they watched cartoons on her laptop "Hey? Jamie get off your sister while she sleep." Chyna said as she walked into the room.

Jamie slid off of Mila's stomach, still watching the laptop. Chyna walked over to the bed and grabbed the laptop, pausing their show saying "Breakfast is ready. It's downstairs on the table. Go eat."

"Can we take that with us?" London asks as he got up and start to climb out of the bed.

"Yes." She reached over and shook Mila out of her sleep "Mila? Milabean? Get up. Go eat."

"I'm not hungry!" Mila snapped while turning in her sleep.

Chyna picked Mila up, making her start falling out "I'm sleepy." She whined, trying to get out of her grasp.

"Go eat. You can sleep after you eat." Chyna told her as she placed her down in the hallway "Hm. Take this with you and give it to your sister and cousin." She handed her the laptop.

Mila grabbed the laptop, stomping away from her. Chyna started chuckling at the attitude she had. She lowkey felt bad for waking her up but she also didn't want her food to get cold and nasty. She was gonna be alright.

She turned and headed down the hallway to Relly's bedroom. She put her ear on the door to listen and see if he was woke yet. She didn't hear anything in the room, making her go inside. She saw Relly sprawled out under the covers, laying comfortably in bed while looking at something on his phone.

He didn't bother to look at the door. He thought that she was one of his kids coming to bother him. Chyna climbed into the bed, getting under the covers with him. She rubbed her hand from his stomach, to his chest, making him quickly look at her. He pushed her hand from him, looking back at his phone saying "Get out of my bed." In a flat tone.

Chyna sat up, and climbed on top of him, laying her head on his shoulder "I know you're mad at me and I really do apologize for last night. I had no right to do what I did last night and I do regret doing it against your wishes but I don't regret doing it." She explained "I made you and the kids breakfast to show how sorry I really am. Please accept my apology tho it won't make the situation any better."

Relly didn't respond right away, making her grow upset a little "Jarell? I'm talking to you. Please don't do that." She sat up, frowning at him.

He continued to ignore her, making her nod "Bet. Don't accept my apology." She stood up "Fuck you. Starve ho."

Relly grabbed her shirt, stopping her from getting out of his bed. He pulled her back into him while texting Zoe about his hand injury "Get off of me." Chyna pulled her shirt out of his grasp.

Relly quickly texted Zoe back, then locked his phone sitting up. He grabbed Chyna by her shirt again, pulling her back to him "Come here cuh." He mugged her as he fought to keep her in his lap.

Chyna stop fighting and turned and mugged him "Don't look at me like that cause you deadass wrong and know you deadass wrong. A cooked breakfast ain't gone get your apology accepted." He told her.

She quickly frowned "What you want me to do then Relly? I really am sorry." 

He examined the bruises that were now on her body, shaking his head "You gotta give me a chance and stop fighting cause looking like a boxing player is not it at all." He lifted her shirt to examine her back "Like look at this shit. You look crazy as fuck. I hope that shit was worth looking like this."

Chyna scoffed "Nigga please. I done walked away from fights looking much worse. This shit was fasure worth the ugliness. I whooped your babymomma ass didn't it?"

Relly frowned "After she whooped your ass. And you snuck her the first time."

"Either or, I whooped that bitches ass just as much as she whooped mines. You should see that bitch. She fought four bitches last night. You know she look worse than I do."

He just shook his head, staring at her with an annoyed expression "What? You still ain't told me what I need to do for you to accept my apology."

"I just told your ass." He huffed, shaking his head "Matter fact, never mind. I don't accept your apology so get out and gone head somewhere." He took her out of his lap and placed her on the bed beside him then laid back down.

Chyna quickly climbed back into his lap "Rellyyy. Please accept my apology. Please tell me what you want me to do. I wasn't paying attention the first time you told me." She begged.

Relly threw his arms across his forehead staring at her "Give me a chance."

"A chance? You still on this? After I told you how I felt about giving you a chance?"

"Come on cuh. Just give me one chance. Just one. You won't regret doing it, I promise."

She stared at him for a moment before giving in "Fine. I'll give you chance but I swear if you cheat on me like how you did Malian Relly." She closed her eyes tossing her head back smiling "I swear to all my dead family in heaven, You gone regret that shit cause i'ma make sure you hate bitches."

He sucked his teeth "I'm not gone cheat on you cuh. I actually like you. I don't like my babymomma. That's a difference."

"I don't care about none of that. You cheat on me and that's your fucking ass Jarell." She warns while pointing in his face "I already owe it to my babydaddy for cheating and putting his hands on me. I'm not finna play with you niggas for real."

"Girl please. You scared of that nigga. You ain't gone do shit to him cause if you was, you would've been done something after he trashed your house a few weeks ago."

"I was gonna do something to him but you been keeping me and London up in here hostage and away from him, I ain't have a chance to make anything shake." 

He sucked his teeth "I'm not tryna hear that bullshit. You was gone let that nigga manipulate your slow ass into some pussy and get yourself stuck in his shit again. You still love that nigga. That's why you keep protecting him."

She frowned "I'm not protecting him Relly, I swear I'm not. I just know the end result and nothing will resolve involving him unless someone dies and I don't want anybody to die and that's not what you're getting. You're wealthy and famous. You should be worried about your career, not beating and shooting my babydad. He's a bum, you're not. You doing something with your life, he's not. What happens if you were to die? How everybody gonna live with you gone? You gotta think man."

"The more you try to talk me out of doing it, the more I'm gonna do it. He gotta learn a lesson behind what he did."

Chyna frowned, still laying on him "It's not worth it. If you guys jump him—"

"Chyna? You just beat my babymomma ass last night after I told you not too. We got the right to jump his ass against your word too. If you still in love with the nigga and want to be with him, let me know now before I get too deep in with you."

She sat up, frowning at him still "Please understand me when I say I hate Quincy so bad, I do wish death on his ass. I just think about London when it comes down to him, that's why I be protecting him." She admits "As much as he doesn't do anything for London, London still ask about him and call to talk to him. Quincy is all London knows and I refuse to give my baby the short end of the stick because me and his dad not together anymore."

"London gotta learn that his daddy a bitch ass nigga and that his daddy don't like him for real."

"Don't say that cause Quincy loves London."

"There you go tryna protect him again." Relly waved his finger in a circular motion "That nigga don't fuck with London unless he fucks with you and that's barely so tell me where the love at? You see I got my kids everyday and night. Quincy don't even stay the night with London unless he fucking you. So tell me where's the love in all that?"

"You're right." She mumbled "I'm use to protecting him and his image so that's why I won't do anything about it. The more y'all point out the obvious, the more I realize how dumb I am to protect somebody that doesn't love me or our son."

He sat up, wrapping his arms around her waist "You is my lil shit now. We not sitting up here and protecting no deadbeat woman abuser. Is you crazy?"

"Maybe a little." She slightly shrugged while staring him in the eyes "I just don't want any of y'all to get hurt Relly, that's all to it. I won't keep protecting him and I won't stop you from putting your hands on him just because I put my hands on your baby momma."

"You won't gone stop me regardless. Now get up cause I'm hungry. Could've brought a nigga food up here. I maybe would've accepted the apology quicker."

Chyna sucked her teeth as she slid out of his lap "Oh what happened to a cooked breakfast won't get my apology accepted?"

He got out of the bed grinning "I just wanted you to give me a chance. I was accepting your apology regardless because I like that you got your sore looking ass up and cooked us breakfast."

She rolled her eyes as she began climbing out of the bed "Oh you manipulative bastard."

"I'm not manipulative, I'm just tired of you playing mind games with me. Talm bout you don't want me but steady acting like you do. If anybody manipulative, it's your ass."

She started chuckling "First of all, I explained to you that I was skeptical about a relationship with you for the simple fact that it might be a rebound. I never said I didn't have feelings for you."

"When you was going through that DNA and cheating allegations, It kinda made my feelings for you dissolve but then the more we hung around each other, I grew family like feelings towards you." He mocked her.

Chyna sat her hands on her hips "What I say after that?"

"That I was fine and you would've took that risk on me after that kiss but I was back chasing Malian so you were left stuck and confused and decided to force yourself to focus on your babydaddy and son."

"If I had to force myself to focus on my baby father after a simple ole kiss, what that tells you?"

"That you been wondering how this dick feel." He responds in a duh tone.

"Jarell."

"Chyna."

"That's not close to what I was thinking."

"Oh so you was thinking about my tongue exploring some other than your mouth?"

Chyna hit his shoulder as she followed him out of the room "That's not—I can't stand you." 

"So what you really was thinking about then if it wasn't my tongue up your ass?" He turned and asked.

Chyna furrowed her eyebrows "You eat ass?"

"That's not the answer i sought for." He responds.

Chyna quickly stepped in front of him, making him stop on the staircase "Wait a minute baby slow downnnn for a second." She held her hands out, stopping him from moving around her "Let me chop it up witcha. Goodness."

Relly stared at her with a bland look while sitting his hands on his hip "I only eat ass on a good day. Today ain't no good day."

She wrapped her arms around his waist "Well when's the next good day?"

Relly picked her up "I don't know."

Chyna wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly "Why today can't be a good day?"

He looked at her "Why you want your ass ate? You should want a ice pack,"

"Why would you tell me you eat ass if you wasn't gone eat my ass?" She rolled her neck.

"Cause you don't get no rewards for doing something I told you not to do."

"Wh— I thought we had an agreement? Me and my sister beat Malian and her sisters so you and your brothers get to jump Quincy with no interference."

"Ian gone lie, Y'all didn't beat my babymomma ass. She stuck with all y'all. Now Angel beat the breaks off Kiera. That's a asswhooping right there."

"I'll send my sister to beat your babymomma head in since you think I didn't."

Relly made a face as he carried her to the kitchen "Which one? I hope not Pinky. You ain't see Pinky lose her first fight last night?"

"That don't count cause Pinky was drunk."

"Since when being drunk stopped Pinky from beating a bitch ass?"

"Since she finally got into it with a bitch besides us that can keep up with her."

Relly shook his head as he carried her into the kitchen with the kids "If you or Pinky can't beat Malian ass, India fasure ain't beating shit. She just learned how to fight this year and I highly doubt Poppy old ass fighting behind y'all nonsense."

Chyna unwrapped her arms and legs from around him as he placed her on her feet "First of all, India always knew how to fight, she just never did it. Second of all, Poppy will fight the devil if she had to behind our nonsense. Wait til she find out Angel fist fought that grown ass lady last night. She gone blow the battery out a bitch phone tryna fight everybody that was involved and I bet you 10 Poppy will beat the fuck out of Malian."

Relly placed his plate of food in the microwave with raised brows " 10 what? Dollars?"

"10,000. 10 dollars ain't shit." She waved her off.

10,000 that you sister can beat my baby momma?" He asked while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"10,000." Chyna nodded in confirmation "I'll call Poppy right now."

Relly scoffed as he went to look at the videos of the fights last night "10,000 Poppy can beat Malian's ass." He mumbles while shaking his head "For allat, you might as well said me whooping Malian ass over Poppy cause yeah, Poppy not beating this girl." He said while staring at his phone.

Chyna picked her phone up from the island and unlocked it group FaceTiming her sisters and niece. She propped her phone up, waiting for them all to join the call. It was 10 in the morning, she knew these hoes was up and about right now "Hello?" India joined the call first, laid in bed while Jalan snored loudly in the behind her. 

Poppy was next to join the call, still laid in bed. She saw the bruises on both of their faces and furrowed her eyebrows "Uhm what the fuck happened to y'all?"

"Long night." India responds.

"Very long night." Chyna added.

Pinky joined the call next with a bag of ice on her knuckles "Man if I didn't feel that shit last night, I sure as hell do today." She said.

Poppy pushed herself up in the bed a little "Okay, what the fuck happened? Why all three of y'all bruised up?"

Angel was the last to join the FaceTime call. She was in the car riding with Frsico, Mucci, Yay and Deedy. Poppy gasped when she saw the black eye forming around Angel's right eye "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AND WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?!" She sat completely up "Angel?! Look at your got damn eye! What the hell happened?!"

"We got the fighting last night." Angel told her, while examining her face "I fist fought some grown lady cause she tried to sneak Auntie D after she knocked her homegirl out. I put belt to ass tho momma so don't worry too much about me being bruised up like this. Im finna send you the video."

"You fought who?! Oh hell nah! How old was the bitch?! She got me fucked up fighting my fucking child!" Poppy started getting out of the bed.

Chyna glanced at Relly standing beside her eating his food with a "I told you so" expression on her face. Relly started smiling at her before looking back at her phone "I see you went and got in that bed with that man after all." Pinky said, making India suck her teeth.

"Pinky please. You and everybody else knew my drunk ass was sleeping skin to skin with this nigga last night."

"Dia nem went out for drinks last night and caught Nene and her friends staring at them in there or whatever. They went to say something and Dia got into it with one of the bitches and chump had to escort her out the bar. Nene tried to boast to Pinky that she was fucking Quincy because I was fucking Relly when she been fucking Quincy since before any of this with Relly ever happened. I felt like if you could lie and boast about fucking my baby daddy because I quote on quote fucking her sister baby daddy, she could've been said she was helping Quincy cheat on me since we moved back here."  Chyna rolled her neck as she explained.

"Me and Relly got into it because he didn't want me to fight his baby momma and sister in law but me, pinky and chump went to the bitch house and we ran in there and beat her and Nictoria's ass. Heavy called Relly and Relly nem came to break it up. He also called India and India pulled up with Dawnie nem cause they was at the house with her. Malian beat Pinky the first round—"

"BEAT PINKY?!" Poppy and Angel both yelled.

Pinky nodded sighing "Unfortunately she tore Tete ass UP in that hallway. Shit made me feel bad for all the bitches I done beat up over time but I beat the shit out of her outside on the porch. She had me fucked up ragging Chyna around like that."

"So she beat both of y'all asses?" Poppy asked in disbelief.

"Mmhm. I snuck her the first time and beat her ass. She got my ass the second time but I stood my ground, fuck? The bitch bigger than me and like 5 inches taller than me." Chyna shrugged.

"So Dia who the fuck you fought for Angel to had have to fight?" 

"I fought the girl Taziah."

"Who is Taziah?" Poppy asked.

"The bitch Jalan cheated on me with in highschool."

Poppy and Angel both scrunched their faces up "Wait huh? He cheated on you too?" Poppy asked.

"He doesn't think it's considered cheating because he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend until afterwards but he literally was claiming me as his girlfriend before he did it so I definitely count that as cheating because the bitch knew what he was doing and swore he had all the sense in the fucking world."

"Okay so ima assume you fought her for fucking Heavy."

"And you're right. I fought her for tryna be funny and tell me she fucked him on prom night and ruined my damn prom."

"Okay so you beat her ass and the friend tried to sneak you so Angel jumped in?" Poppy put the pieces together.

"Correct." India nodded.

"Momma I just sent you the video." Angel said "It's 3 minutes long so it's gone take a minute to send but it's Auntie D and Taziah fight and mines and the lady."

"Okay but seriously tho, Malian whooped y'all asses? I can't believe what I'm hearing. Of all bitches, y'all let Malian beat y'all asses?" Poppy asked in disbelief.

"Ian gone lie, I am ashamed of losing to that weak bitch but at the same time, When you grow up getting picked on, you fight like you in survival mode and that's exactly how that bitch fought."

Chyna bust out laughing "No for real! She was yanking on a bitch like she was tryna save me from falling off a cliff or some shit. I ain't had to fight a bitch that hard in years."

"In yearsss. I fight for fun, that bitch was fighting for her fucking life." Pinky agrees.

Relly tossed his head back bursting into laughing "Ahhhhh."

"On god Poppy. She not lying. You could tell she was scared because she wouldn't let a bitch get a hit off on her and I ain't even get a chance to get right with Nene one on one cause Dawnie got in her ass but i'ma get at her soon cause bitch you been fucking my baby daddy this whole time and tried to play like you just started. Nahhhhh. That's playing in my face. I gotta pay her back for that one cause what? The fuck outta here."

"Oh yeah, Genesis called Dawnie and cursed her out this morning talm bout why she was in grown folks business and that Relly business is his business and that she should stay out of it. She ain't have no reason to put her hands on Nene and Malian and that she ready come back and stay with her and Papa Jah because uncle Heavy letting her do whatever the hell she wants." Angel told them.

Relly jerked his head back "Dawnie was minding her business til bitches put they hands on me unprovoked. How the fuck she sound? That's like that lil Mucci nigga and nem putting they hands on her in my face and ion get into it with the niggas cause that's "teenager" shit. Then I fuck around and get cursed out for not helping. Like the fuck outta here. Don't even make sense." 

"Oh yeah. Your mother and Dawnie got into it bad this morning about last night." India said "She even called my phone to curse Jalan out but he still sleep."

"Okay but why she cursing them out? Why she not calling me cussing and it's my drama?" Relly asked with his face scrunched up.

"I don't know Relly and I honestly feel fucked up to say this but I deadass think your mother think more of Malian as a daughter than Dawnie. Cause every time you and Malian into it with each other, she always take Malian side and she always defends that girl. She NEVER does the same for Dawnie and I find that beyond crazy because Dawnie came out of her. Malian just some chicken head her son knocked up and bought home to her. Then her son don't even like nor respect the girl cause if he did, he wouldn't've took the bitch for the adventure he took her on."

Relly started nodded "I'm deadass starting to think the same chump all jokes aside cause she always defend Malian every time me and the girl into it. Malian can be deadass wrong and my momma would make it out like I'm wrong. So I deadass understand why you just said that."

"That's fucked up on Gen end tho." Pinky said "Y'all her damn kids. Why tear your relationship with your kids down just to build a relationship with a in law up? Then Malian a fucking clown for letting her do that shit knowing that shit ain't right."

"Deadass." They all agrees.

"Jalan do not like your mother anymore. He haven't unblocked that lady since that night he went to get Dawnie. Every time he in the same room as her, his whole mood changes."

"I'm starting to not like her ass either cause what? You taught us to defend each other growing up then soon as we defend each other, it's stay out each other business. That shit ass backwards cuh. What the fuck?" Relly shook his head as he tapped around on his phone.

"Old hag gone recognize once we put her old ass in a nursing home and take care of pops." Jalan said, making India jump a little. She knew he was woke because he stopped snoring but she ain't know he was listening to them.

"I'll never put Bobbi in no nursing home." Pinky said "My girl can move in with me before she go to a nursing home."

"Do you hear meh? A nursing home the last place I'm putting my momma." India said.

"Dad might have to go tho. Off the simple fact that he plays too much and I don't have time to play with his old ass." Pinky diss making Chyna and Poppy both chuckle.

"Man what? I got dad reservations for the nursing home ready. He's going in that motherfucker!" Poppy yelled "Fuck that tho, send me the bitch Angel fought instagram. I'm deadass finna beat this bitch ass. Y'all see how fucking hard she swinging at my baby?"

"Momma, I already beat the lady up. You don't have to."

"Nah, yes she do. You a child. That lady grown as fuck. She lucky I was tied from wrestling with Malian ass cause I would've beat the fuck out of her ass too." Pinky said.

"Exactly. You saw how Tori pushed you and said she wasn't fighting you cause you a child. You rocked that bitch and everything and she still ain't fight you cause she knew you was too little. Kiera should've did what Tori did cause now she got another asswhooping brewing." Jalan said.

"Tori pushed you?" India asked.

Angel nodded "Yeah. When I pulled Taziah off you, Tori shoved me hard as hell and I squared up with her and told her fight me. She told me she wasn't fighting me cause I'm a child and I punched her in her shit for pushing me that hard."

"Send me both the bitches instagrams. Why nobody called me after y'all got the fighting? Especially if my child out there fist fighting grown ass bitches?"

"Cause your child put belt to ass and held her own." Jalan said "She shouldn't've been out there fighting in the first place."

"That's true but I'm not about to stand there and let nobody jump my aunt. Especially the soft one, no offense auntie. If they wanted me to stay in a child's place, they shouldn't've stepped up like they was gone jump her in my face."

"I understand that niecey but I was literally standing right there with you. Let them had jumped your aunt and I would be in jail right now for beating the shit out of all three of them bitches. You ain't have to jump in that and I commend you for getting up there with that lady and holding your aunt down. But in reality, you shouldn't've been out there fist fighting with that lady as hard as you was."

"Exactly." Chyna and Pinky agrees.

"Poppy the first page is the girl Angel fought. The second one is the one that pushed her." India said "The third one the girl I fought."

"Malian ain't do shit with Chyna for real. All she did was swing her around and pull on her hair. That bitch ain't whoop Chyna ass for real." Poppy said after watching the videos that they were sending her.

"Thank you. Relly talm bout we ain't beat his babymomma ass for real." Chyna said.

"Shid you barely won. If you ain't slam her big ass, she might would've slung your ass around til we broke the shit up." Jalan said "Ian lying, she beat the shit out of Pinky in the house. The shit caught me way off guard."

"It's cool tho. You win some you lose some." Pinky nodded "I bet I be sober and lock in with her ass next time we fight."

"Relly said we can't beat his babymomma ass." Chyna said "He bet 10 bands on it and everything."

Relly leaned on the counter looking at her phone "On god. Y'all let her tear yall asses up last night. Y'all not seeing that broad for real."

"Shiiiiiddd." Jalan dragged, looking at his phone "Malian beat my dawgs up by luck. Pinky fight for fun. She'll dawg Malian ass if she really lock in with her."

"Who can't beat Malian ass? Gimme my 10 bands and tell that bitch I'm on the way to her house right now. Cause her, her sister and her friends got me and mines fucked up." Poppy said.

"Momma." Angel said "Don't go fight that lady. She already got beat up by 4 people last night. Let that lady recover."

"She finna get her ass beat by 5 bitches now. I don't give a fuck. And make sure Nene and her friends there too. Since they want to put they hands on my motherfucking child."

Chyna looked at Relly FaceTiming Malian "You really messy as hell." She looked at him and said.

"Nah I'm not. I'm finna get this bitch beat. She got my momma neglecting my sister for her swole head ass too. Got me fucked up."

"On god. Genesis always chosing Malian over Relly that shit wock." Jalan said as he started to get out of the bed.

"You know her and Dawnie got into it this morning while you were sleep? She said she was gone come over here later on to beat Dawnie's ass and move her back in with her." India told him.

Jalan looked at India crazy as he put his pajama pants on "She moving her out where? To go where? Haaa. She got me fucked up. I don't give a fuck cause Dawnie her child." He started to walk over to the door. He swung it open yelling "TWIN?! WHAT MOMMA SAY?! CALL HER OLD ASS BACK! I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY!"

"What the fuck you want Jarell? Bring me my motherfucking kids." Malian answered the second FaceTime call.

"Y'all wanna go with y'all momma?" Relly turned and asked the girls.

"No." They both answered and went back to talking about the tv show they were watching with London.

"They don't wanna be round your sore looking ass. But ay tho? Where Nene? Tell her Poppy finna come beat her and two of her friends asses for putting they hands on Angel."

"ANGEL SHOULDN'T'VE HAD HER ASS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!" Nene yelled in the background "I don't know what the fuck she tryna fight me for! She needs to whoop Angel ass for getting in the middle of grown folks fights just like your momma gone tear your sister up for jumping in something!"

"Ho shut up! Just like Tori told Angel she wasn't fighting her cause she a child after Angel hit her in her shit, Kiera should've did the fucking same! Then she tried to sneak Dia like Angel was gone let her do that weak ass shit! My sister want her ones with Kiera so tell Kiera suit the fuck up cause we finna come back through there and do y'all hoes in!" Chyna yelled.

"Ain't nobody safe. We finna go tear Genesis ass up too for tryna beat Dawnie for defending me." Relly said.

"Who is Poppy and what she wanna fight me for?" Kiera grabbed the phone asking.

"My big susta. Not Pinky, Poppy. You fist fought my14 year-old niece like a grown ass lady and now her momma want to show you where she got them hands from." Chyna said.

"Your niece shouldn't've put her hands on me and should've stayed in a child's place." Kiera said.

"You shouldn't've tried to jump her aunt bitch. Don't try to bitch out. Get in the field with my sister. She want her one for fighting her child."

"Do bitches wanna fight or not before I put this Vaseline on." Poppy asked.

"Poppy said do you want to fight or not?" Malian asked Keira.

"Yeah, I'll fight, the fuck? Cause why your child thought it was cute to fight me?"

Chyna looked at the phone nodding "Pull up on this bitch Poppy. She playing dumb."

"Let me put some clothes on." Pinky jumped out the bed "POPPY DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Poppy started nodding as she applied Vaseline on her arms and face "I'm finna take Junior to momma house Pinky, I'ma be outside. Relly, tell your babymomma nem that's a bet. I be there in 15."

"Y'all got 15 minutes to prepare." Relly told them before hanging up.

India got up "FATS?! POPPY FINNA GO FIGHT KEIRA!"

"RIGHT NOW?!" He yelled back "YES!"

"Oh Bookie we finna go pull back up at that house again. My momma finna go fight that lady I fought last night."

"I'm not taking your ass to fight nobody else. Your eye already black. You don't need to be doing allat fucking fighting. That shit ain't cute." Frisco told her.

"I don't give a fuck if my eye was pink. My momma finna go fight and all four of us finna go watch her beat the shit out of this lady, the fuck? I give a fuck if you don't like it or not."

"Neicey I know that ain't you cussing like that." Relly said.

Angel looked at her phone "I'm sorry uncle Relly, But he just made me mad. My momma finna fight and I wanna see my momma fight, what the world?"

"Tell him drop you off at Lan house." Relly said.

"He's not dropping me off over there while his friends with us. Uncle Heavy made it very clear to all of us that Frisco is the only one he allows to pull up at the house when he's by himself because he doesn't want Mucci nem to know where him and Dawnie lay their heads."

"And that's fucked up too cause how he trusts Fris more than us and we hang with this nigga everyday." Mucci said in the background.

"Cause I'm more respectful than y'all niggas and ion do too much" Frisco responds "Then y'all always clutching when he around. Y'all make the man think y'all tryna kill him for the big homies or something."

"Man ain't nobody tryna kill that man."

"So prove that to him like Fris did." Angel smartly said.

"Jalan doesn't trust y'all cause y'all not mature like Frisco is. Whenever Frisco wants to see and hang with Angel, he always run it by him first before pulling up and he actually tells Jalan the truth and his intentions on what he wants to do with Angel. Y'all don't do that. Maybe when y'all start coming how Frisco comes then maybe y'all would be allow that same right to come through here but until then, y'all can't come to the house cause I'll be damned if y'all do something stupid enough to put me and my child's safety in harms way." India said.

"Who you talking to?" Jalan asked.

"Mucci. Frisco told Angel he wasn't taking her to Malian house to fight again and Relly told him to drop her off over here then and she told him he can't drop her off because Mucci and nem with them and Mucci nem not allowed to come by the house. Mucci said it's crazy how Frisco can when they hang round him everyday and I explained to him why Frisco got the right to come through here and they don't."

"Ion know why you explain shit. Cause them lil niggas know why they can't come to my fucking house. I made that shit very clear to them. Til I feel like them lil niggas intentions is pure, they can't come to my fucking house. Niggas better accept me letting Dawnie hang with they asses cause ion even gotta do that much."

"Don't be talking to my man like that." Dawnie told him.

Jalan stared at her, making Kayla chuckle at his face "What the fuck you staring at me for? I said what I said." Dawnie said as she stared back at him.

"Dawnasia don't get fucked up this morning. You ain't got no got damn man. Don't let that lil nigga get your ass tore up playing in my motherfucking face."

"Momma, me and Pinky just running to the store real quick. He ain't gone be here long. Just a hour tops." Poppy told Bobbi as she walked around Bobbi's front room.

"Poppy take him across the street to Kody with the girls. I already gotta deal with Antonette shit with Leah this morning and you know Junior and Israel doesn't get along. I ain't got time for that foolishness they gone be into this morning."

Poppy sucked her teeth "Fine. Come on baby."

"MOMMA LEMME SEE MY BABY!" India yelled.

Poppy stopped and flipped the camera, showing them Remi "Look at my big mannn." India cooed "I miss my stinka. I'm finna come get him."

"No you not." Bobbi told her.

"Why I'm not?"

"Because I said so. That's why you not. Worry about your own business."

"He is my damn business. That's my damn son."

"He's my son this week. Mind your business like I said India. You don't want no problems with me little girl."

"How you gone hold our kid hostage? That's crazy." Jalan said.

"She just wanna stare at mini daddy since big daddy at work." Chyna said making them laugh.

"Get out my business Chyna." Bobbi warns.

"Come on Poppy!" Pinky yelled as she rushed in the house.

"Pinky what the hell happened to you?" Bobbi asked seeing the bruises on her.

"Belt to ass momma. Belt to ass." Pinky told her making Jalan laugh.

"Ian Pinky be tripping me out shawty." Jalan chuckled "Belt to ass momma. Belt to ass."

"Can Junior go over there with Kody and the girls?" Poppy asked as they rushed out of Bobbi's house "Momma acting like he can't sit here for an hour."

"Yeah. Junior gone over there with your uncle and cousins. They watching tv." Pinky pointed as she looked at her house and saw Kody walking out on the porch "WATCH HIM FOR POPPY PLEASE!"

Kody nodded "AIGHT! DON'T GET BEAT UP AGAIN!"

"AGAIN??" Bobbi yelled in the background "PINKY YOU GOT YOUR ASS WHOOPED LAST NIGHT?!"

Pinky jumped in the car with Poppy yelling "I WAS DRUNK! I'M FINNA GO GET MY REMATCH RIGHT NOW MOMMA! DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR BABY A SOUULLJAAA!"

"Pinky is irritating." Chyna laughed as she turned to look at the kids "Y'all done?" She walked over to the table to collect their empty plates.

"Yes. Can we go play now?" Jamie asked.

Chyna looked at Jamie smiled "Of course y'all can. Go ahead and have fun."

London and Jamie raced from the table while Mila got up, staring at the laptop "What you looking at Bean?" Relly asked.

She paused the movie and turned the computer showing him "The Barbie movie."

"Oh aight." He nodded as he looked back at his phone.

"Relly send me Malian address!" Pinky yelled.

"Nah Genesis you got ME fucked up! Malian and Nene hit Relly numerous of times unprovoked and Dawnie defended him cause let him would've hit one of them back and it would've been some even deeper shit!" Jalan snapped "CHYNA PULLED UP WITH ME AND PINKY NOT RELLY! RELLY AIN'T EVEN WANT CHYNA TO FIGHT THE BITCH SO WHAT IS YOU TALKING ABOUT?! This what I mean by you always get one side of the story and run with it instead of getting both sides and staying the fuck out of shit! You be so quick to jump on Dawnie!"

Relly sent Malian address to Pinky while listening to his brother go off on his mother "Okay. Okay. Okay. OKAY! If you want to do that, come do it! I promise you Dawnie not leaving my house just to go get beat on for defending her fucking brother! Shit sad when your 14 year old sister defends you more than your own mother! You swear cause you know us, we always the problem! You don't never sit and think that you the fucking problem for raising wild hooligans since we fucking acting like some!"

"We finna go to Malian house and Poppy finna beat the bitch that fought Angel ass. You wanna beat my ass, come to Malian house. Bring my daddy if he wants to get down bout you cause I promise you I'll get down bout my sister. I don't give a fuck cause y'all my parents! .. BET SAY THAT! JUST PULL UP!"

"Lord now your daddy and brother finna fight." India shook her head.

"Oh we finna jump the shit out of my daddy, Ian lying." Relly chuckled "He bet not let Genesis get him fucked up this morning."

"You sa—" Jalan grabbed India phone while holding his up to his ear "BETTTT! On the dead homies Relly I'm finna beat the shit out yo daddy. Him and yo momma got me fucked up!"

"Tell pops don't let momma get his head stomped in this morning. Matter fact, tell them come over here! Cause I'm finna get in momma ass for trying to get in Dawnie ass for whooping Malian ass. Cause how the fuck she sound beating Dawnie cause bitches put they hands on me for no reason? If anything she should be trying to beat them bitches asses!"

"Relly said don't let your wife get your head stomped in and to bring her with you cause he finna cuss her out too for tryna cuss Dawnie out for beating Malian bitch ass.... Genesis fuck you and Malian! I'll beat all y'all asses with one arm and go back to jail, I don't give a fuck!"

"My nigga standing on business!" Pinky yelled.

"BETTT! JUST LET ME KNOW!" Jalan yelled before hanging up "On god I'm finna fold yo daddy up. Ion know why he think he can beat me. Old ass nigga can't keep up with me and I'm finna show his old ass!"

Chyna scratched her head as she looked at Relly "I'm sorry."

Relly looked at her with furrowed eyebrows "What you sorry for?"

"If I would've listened to you and not pulled up at Malian house last night, You and your brother won't have to jump y'all daddy right now."

Jalan scoffed "Nahhh you good. This asswhooping on Genesis cause who the fuck is you to side with your in law over your own fucking kids and think shit gone fly? Get the fuck out of here. Then she wanna run her mouth like a nigga deadass won't fight her. The fuck on somewhere. Niggas not kids no more. We grown ass adults with our own families. If anything, she need to get her old ass out our business!"

"I don't like how my man been stressed since he came home." India frowned.

"Bitch you and your babydaddy stressed the man out first. Ain't nobody tryna hear that shit." Pinky said.

"In other words. She don't like how everybody stressing her man instead of just her." Poppy said.

"Girl fuck y'all. Where y'all at?"

"We 10 minutes from Beverly Hills na." Pinky looked around.

Angel came back to the call "We at Malian house and Malian and all nem out here waiting for y'all." Angel flipped her camera showing them Malian nem standing in the driveway waiting.

"We be there in 10 minutes! Tell em just wait a few more minutes." Pinky said.

"MY MOMMA NEM 10 MINUTES AWAY!" Angel yelled out the window "AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY SHE FINNA BELT TO ASS YOU OLD BITCH! KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!"

"Who said some?" Pinky asked.

"Angel shut the fuck up. Stay your ass in a child's place. The reason I'm finna go fight these bitches now." Poppy said.

"She better stop running her mouth." Angel said as she sat back and rolled the window back up "I'll spit on them. I don't care."

"I did not know you was this violent." Frisco told her.

"I was raised by lunatics. All they do is fight."

"Ian no lunatic." Pinky and Poppy both said.

"I don't know who they is." India said.

"Dia shut the fuck up. Bitch you just getting in the field." Pinky said.

"And I still refuse to accept the fact that you knocked that bitch out last night." Jalan said "Cause when you learn how to fight?"

Chyna bust out laughing "Y'all gone stop playing in Dia face! My bitch always had it in her!"

"Okay. So let me knock you out so you can accept the fact that I can fight." India told Jalan.

Jalan looked at India crazy while Dawnie laughed at his face "Knock who out? You gotta get real high to fight me."

"Why I gotta get high?"

"So you won't feel me rocking yo fucking world. You gone feel that shit afterwards tho. Don't you worry."

"For you to hate woman abusers, you surely do be threatening to whoop my ass like one."

"You literally be asking for it." Jalan made a face.

Relly appeared in the kitchen, dressed in a white beater, some sweatpants and a pair of Jordan's "Come on." He tapped Chyna ass as he walked by her dropping her house slippers beside her feet "MILA?! JAMIE?! LONDON?! COME HERE!" He yelled.

"We finna pull up y'all." Pinky said.

"We is too." India said as she got up.

Chyna put her house slippers on, rushing behind Relly out of the kitchen "Let me grab some water." She mumbled, turning around and went to get a water bottle out of the refrigerator.

"We going to the store. Don't open the door or don't go outside. Y'all can have whatever y'all want, just don't tear the house up. I can see y'all on my phone through the cameras. Don't be in here tearing my house up while we gone." Relly told the kids "Mila you in charge. Don't let them get you in trouble. Y'all better listen to Mila too or I'm handing out asswhoopings when I get back."

Chyna ran by Relly, listening to yelling coming from her phone "Relly come on!" She yelled as she swung the door open and met face with Zoe and Buddy "Hey! The kids here! Watch them while we go around the street real quick!" She told them as she rushed past them out the house.

Zoe and Buddy both looked at her crazy as they watched her run down the porch stairs over to Relly's Escalade since it was the closest to the driveway entrance. Relly came out the house looking at Zoe and Buddy as he rushed past them "They fighting at my babymomma house. One of y'all stay here with the kids."

"Shid I'm going to see a fight." Zoe said as he started walking after Relly.

"I'm always stuck babysitting." Buddy mumbled as he walked into the house, closing the door behind him.

Relly and Zoe got in the Escalade with Chyna and she quickly pulled out of the driveway "Who at Malian house fighting?" Zoe asked "You already look like you been fighting." He examined Chyna.

"They pulled up over there last night and got the fighting. One of the girls India got the fighting with, fought Angel and now Poppy ready fight her for fighting Angel. Me and my brother finna beat my daddy ass and cuss my momma out cause she tryna beat Dawnie ass for fighting Nene and Malian last night cause they kept hitting me when I was breaking up their fights with Chyna." 

"No. The girl India was fighting had two bitches with her and they tried to jump India but Angel rocked both the bitches and one of them was bold enough to fight her." Chyna corrected him.

"You know what I meant." Relly waved her off as he looked at Jalan's car pulling up same time they were pulling up.

Chyna pulled in the driveway, parking and hopped out the car, kicking her slippers off "I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DID! YOU FIST FOUGHT MY CHILD NOW FIST FIGHT ME!" Poppy went off on Keira as she stepped up to them.

Malian saw Relly getting out the car and decided to go live on instagram "HELLO INSTAGRAM! LOOK AT Y'ALL SWEET PLAYER JARELL GOODE ENTICING WOMEN FIGHTING! HE ALLOWED HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HER SISTERS TO PULL UP AT MY HOSUE TO FIGHT TWICE IN THE LAST 15 HOURS! THIS NIGGA IS NOT ALL POSITIVE AS HE MAKE IT SEEM LIKE TO THE PUBLIC!"

"Fuck allat talking! Fight her! You said you wanted to fight so fight!" Pinky yelled at Keira.

Chyna walked over to the group pointing at Nene "Come on Nene. Gimme my one. Bitch you been fucking my babydaddy before any of this happened. You thought I ain't know?! Gimme my one!" Chyna told her.

"Bitch you ain't know I was fucking that nigga until last night! Please gone the fuck head!"

"BITCH FIGHT ME!" Chyna snapped.

"Get her ass Poppy." Pinky coached as Poppy ran up and started fighting Keira. 

"Yeah Poppy! Get that bitch!" India yelled as well.

Pinky shoved Tori back saying "Back up bitch! You next!"

Relly grabbed onto Chyna waist, mugging Malian as she continued to record everything on live while steady yelling "LOOK AT Y'ALL FAVORITE BASKETBALL PLAYER! SICKING HIS LITTLE RAT ON US!" Malian continued to yell.

Relly and Chyna both waited til she put the phone near Relly's face before he pushed Chyna towards her and Chyna took off on her, making her drop the phone. Nene tried to grab Chyna but Relly snatched her back by her hair, holding her head down "Don't jump in shit. Back the fuck up."

"RELLY LET MY FUCKING HAIR GO!" Nene snapped, swinging.

Relly dragged Nene with him to Malian phone and picked it up from the ground, ending her live. He let Nene hair go as he stepped back and launched Malian phone onto the roof of her porch. Nene tried to run up and hit him but he held his arm out, stopping her from reaching him "GONE HEAD NENE FOR REAL!" He snapped at her as he shoved her away from him. 

Chyna was winning the fight between her and Malian until Nictoria pushed Chyna, making her fall to the ground. Malian tried to grab Chyna's hair to sling her around but Poppy shoved Malian back. India helped Chyna up and her and Pinky both grabbed Chyna by her shirt and arm and carried her over to Relly and Nene tussling. They pushed her into Nene and Chyna started smiling as she swung at Nene head. She loved when her and her sisters fought together. The teamwork was immaculate. 

Relly stood around Chyna and Nene as Chyna swung Nene to the ground and climbed on top of her. Him, Pinky, Poppy and India made a circle around them to block anybody from jumping in the fight "GET HER ASS CHY!" "BEAT THIS BITCH ASS!" "YEAH CHY! DO HER ASS!" The three kept yelling.

Relly saw Malian coming near him and turned to face her "I swear to god if you touch me Malian, I'ma beat your ass for real!" 

Malian ignored him, grabbing his shirt with one hand while swinging at him with the other. Relly tried to pull her hand from his shirt but she had a tight grip on it. He dodge her hits to the face while trying to get her away from him but she wasn't budging. He wrapped his free hand around her neck and started choking her out "Bitch get the fuck off of me." He gritted, choking the shit out of her.

"RELLY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!"

"SO YOU AIN'T SEE HER JUST HITTING HIM?!" Jalan snapped.

"JALAN GET YOUR BROTHER BEFORE HE KILLS HER!"

"LET THAT BITCH CROAK!" Jalan snapped back.

Dawnie and Angel cackled with each other as they stood off to the side watching and recording Chyna and Nene's fight. They knew better than to put Relly on camera choking Malian. That's evidence. Genesis stormed over to Relly and Malian and started helping Nictoria pry Relly's hand from around Malian's neck "JARELL SEQUAN! LET HER THE FUCK GO!" Genesis screamed at him.

Relly kept choking Malian until she passed out. He let her go and watched both Genesis and Nictoria catch her. Genesis laid Malian down on the ground before stepping over her to attack Relly "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BEAT ON WOMEN!" She snapped as she slapped him upside the head a few times.

Relly sucked his teeth as he blocked the hits and pushed Genesis away from him "Momma watch out for real!" He snapped at her.

"You just put your hands on me?" She looked at him like he was crazy.

"YESS." Jalan said as he grabbed Relly and pulled him away from Genesis "He just pushed you. What you gone do? You can't beat both our asses."

Genesis stomped towards them, making Jalan let Relly go. Genesis walked up on Jalan and swung on him. She had to grab the end of his hair to pull his head down to her level so she could beat his ass how she really wanted to. Jalan held a lot of constraint as he let her hit him a few times. Relly tried to stop her but she kept going and cussing as she hit him.

Jalan let his mother hit him one more time before he swung and hit her in the face "LAN! THAT'S MOMMA DUDE!" Dawnie yelled as she rushed over to the two fighting.

"Chill out cuh! Chill out!" Relly yelled as he tried to restrain Jalan but Genesis just pulled his hair harder the more he swung at her.

It took for India to yank Genesis to the ground by her hair to get her to let Jalan hairs go. Jalan lifted his head and went to swing on his mother again but Relly and Dawnie both shoved him back "Chill out cuh! That's still your fucking momma!" Relly snapped at him. 

"She ain't my fucking momma!" Jalan snapped back at him as he pulled his hair into a high bun.

Genesis got up from the ground and swung on India, making India swing back at her. Pinky and Poppy both stopped the two from swinging at each other again "YOU WANNA PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME?! I'M YOUR MOMMA! I CAN WHOOP YOUR ASS! YOU CAN'T WHOOP MY ASS JALAN! I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU FOR THAT SHIT YOU JUST DID!"

"I'M GROWN! I'M NOT FINNA KEEP LETTING YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME WHEN YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!" Jalan yelled back "GO GETCHO BABYDADDY! I WANNA FIGHT YOUR BABYDADDY SINCE I CAN'T BEAT YO ASS!"

"I'MA GET HIM AND I'MA MAKE SURE HE BEATS YOUR DISRESPECTFUL ASS TOO!"

"YOU DO THAT!" Jalan yelled back as Dawnie pushed him away from the commotion.

Relly looked from his momma and Jalan, growing madder than before "How you gone come beat our asses?! This bitch keeps putting her hands on me! Then you come hit me like you ain't just witness this bitch attack me!"

"YOU'RE A BOY JARELL! SHE'S A GIRL! YOU'RE STRONGER THAN HER!" Genesis yelled.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! THAT DON'T MAKE IT RIGHT FOR HER TO PUT HER HANDS ON ME AND I DON'T DEFEND MYSELF BACK! YOU AIN'T HAVE NO RIGHT HITTING ME WHEN I WAS DEFENDING MYSELF! I'M NOT FUCKING WRONG!"

"YOU'RE WRONG RELLY! WHY WOULD YOU LET THESE GIRLS COME OVER HERE WITH THIS NONSENSE?! ALL THIS OVER A DATE RELLY?! YOU CHEATED FIRST!"

"First of all, all of this is because Nene was fucking my babydaddy and tried to make it seem like she just started fucking him two weeks ago cause of the rumor. None of this is because of this bitch playing in Relly's face." Chyna defended.

Genesis looked at Chyna and said "You look as dumb as you sound. When he starts cheating on your ass too, remember this embarrassing shit."

"I ain't gotta worry about him cheating on me. You better worry about him cheating on me cause i'ma give you and your fucked up ass family some to do the week afterwards and ship y'all asses right back to Crenshaw. Don't get up on your high horses and bite the hand that put your ass on that horse lady." Chyna went off on her.

"Wait a minute." Zoe looked between Chyna and Relly "Since when? I thought this shit was fake."

"Give me something to do? Oh please. Your babydaddy been cheating and whooping on your ass for five fucking years and you sat up there and had a damn child with him. Then bought the bum to your family and never walked away from the nigga. If you ain't do shit to the bum, you won't do shit to my son." Genesis said.

"Oh I'm glad your old ass keeping up with my business. We all keeping up with you too Gooey Genny."

"I'm glad you are. You lived the same childhood I did." Genesis shooed her off "I ain't finna keep going back and forth with y'all." She snatched out of Pinky grasp and walked away. 

Relly turned and looked at Jalan "You had to punch momma? You just made the shit even worse."

"Shiid nigga, you pushed her too."

"You punched her. Daddy finna come raise hell." Dawnie said. 

"Fuck Jahsean." Jalan said "He supposed to came with her."

"Nigga really punched his momma. I'm scared of you." Zoe while walking away from them.

"We wouldn't dare." Chyna thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1.2K 10
Love doesn't understand the profession, the situations, the socity standards No one is too young for love because love doesn't come from your mind...
35.5K 1.2K 46
He wanted to own everything and everyone! Money was everything to him. One of the most dangerous people in the world that happened to meet HER. They...
488K 23.3K 55
(21+ ONLY) "But I'd like it more when I will choke you on your breath while your throat would be filled with my cum......" โ‰ฟโ”...
16.5K 450 10
10.000 words โœ”๏ธ Having one bad thing after another happen to you, you have to return home to your hometown and mom. However, when a cop turns out to...