R O Y A L T H U G . (Not Edi...

By gypsli

Malachi Clark Has a secret that no one knows. He's trying his best to keep it in. Until he falls in love wit... More

1.Power couple .
2. You put me in a trance .
3. You're jealous Ace .
4. Change of plans .
5. The help .
6.Secrets
7. Jerk .
8. Betrayal .
10. The break up .
11.Gay
12.Meeting
13.Party
14.Fuck boy.
15. So close.
16.keep a secret .
17. Exposed
18. He told.
19. Payback
20. Counseling
21.After Class
22.
Chapter 23
Yo man!
Teaser
Its been a while...a looong while.

9.The fight .

4.5K 206 62
By gypsli

Malachi
__________
I woke up the next morning rubbing my eyes to see Aliyah getting dressed .

I lick my lips but I stopped because of how disgusting my breath tasted Morning breath kills .

"Good morning ." I say to her . She didn't respond . Like I wasn't even here , like she was all alone, like
the place was hers .

"Well fuck you to then." I say not out of anger . But just to see her reaction .

She turned to me . "I bet you wish you could! ." I smile at her comment .

"Damn right ." She scolds

"Malachi sir, you need to be getting ready for school ." Says Charles .

"Don't you think I know this . Charles ?" He knows how to handle it .

"My apologies Mr.Clark." He says quickly .

"You don't have to be so mean ." She began writing in the the journal for class .

"Oh please . Charles is fine, shoo now Charles ." He nods and leaves .

I take my shower. I take one every morning . I began fluffing out my hair .

"I gotta be tough . I gotta be a jerk ."

It's my new personality . I got to act more thuggish . It's time for a change . But if anything I'm gonna loose Aliyah if I don't quit the act .
I gotta represent for my gang .My bloods .

I came out the shower . Aliyah was sitting on my bed like she'd been waiting for me .

"Aight lets go ." I opened the door and there goes Amanda .

"Hey Mali!" She kisses me . "Oh you don't know how much I missed you ."

I laugh "I missed you more ."

Aliyah face looked so jealous but she tried to hide it .

Her smile continues to run on her face ."Come on you're taking us to school ."

Aliyah walked passed us getting into the backseat with her ear phones in .

I got into the car , not buckling my seat belt having that "I don't give a fuck" attitude .

Aliyah
_______________

I was really annoyed . How all of a sudden he was a 'goody goody' and now he's just a nigga , he act like one so he might as well be one .

I didn't wanna give my hopes up anyways . Wasn't like we were gonna be together anyways .

And how the way he treats Amanda like she's so perfect . My earphones never left my ear the whole ride .

We got to the school Amanda dashed to find her classes with some hot senior .

It was just me and Malachi .

"Ill walk you to your locker ." I didn't say anything

"Great ." I flash a fake smile .

"Come on Li , you still mad at me ?"

"I was never mad ."

"Yeah of course not ."

Patience and Danny were there waiting on me as usual . I'm not mad at Patience cause she doesn't even want to do it and she's my best friend .

"Hey guys ." I say .

"Hey Bitch , hello Malachi ." Danny says , He blows a kiss at Malachi .

Malachi looked disturbed "Uh, wassup?"

"So are you and Aliyah a 'Thang' ."

"Hello no , and never will be ."

"Damn , whatever you did you need to apologize quick ."

He smacks his lips . "I don't apologize to people."

"Bad boy Malachi I like ." Danny says .

It's been past two blocks . Malachi still was bothering me . Until I saw Ace

"Aye boy ." He calls . Malachi looks up fearless .

"What do you want ? ." He pushed him .

"I told you to stay away from my girl bitch ."

"You don't even love her . "

Ace punched him right in the jaw .
Malachi started getting him back
Then Ace boys jumped in .

"Next time I ain't go play with you . You better recognize who you dealing with fuck boy ."

Blood was gushing all down his lip . His body was bruised . His eye was black . Where was his crew ?

"And Aliyah your coming with me ." He grabs my wrist leaving Malachi's body motionless . I cry for help but there was no answer .

To be continued .

A/N I have the worse headache ever .
I'm surprised I wrote for one of my readers . ❤️ well pretty much for all you guys .
Comment/Vote/Share .
-Aliyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 32
Malani, Jade, and De'Asia are young, hot, and wild! Fresh out of high school and on their way to college they believe they have it all figured out un...
William By queenleah001

General Fiction

21.8K 1K 91
William Jamal Pierce is a 17 year old basketball player that attends Liberty High School. Tall, sexy, talented, and beloved by his friends and peers...
80.3K 2.6K 31
Zyana was a normal girl, living the life. Until, that one day, her parents had been killed along with her bestfriend's parents and her boyfriend's pa...
34K 922 11
“You’re so dark!” “You blend in with the night” “Girl you need some color” “Aww! She wish she was light skin””You burnt!” Discrimination and Bullying...