The Rawals Brides- from my no...

By _arieswrts_

The Royal Rawals of Rajasthan who are very famous and known in the country. The Rawals have everything fame... More

AUTHOR NOTE, Character Aesthetics and Introduction (1)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (2)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (3)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (4)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (5)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (6)
The Rawal heirs
The Rawal Brides
Family Chart
Prologue
The Insult [part 1]
Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]
hurt, new steps and tingly feelings [part 3]
Screaming Luxury
comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]
Hurt, Yellings and Confused [part 5]
Realisation, too close, ignore game [part 6]
Found uh, closer, flirtings [part 7]
Honeymoon, Go away and The scar [part 8]
Jealousy, First Kiss, Posessive [part 9]
KARTHIK'S PAST [part 10]
Update/ Note
Honeymoon week [part 11]
Heart to heart talk [part 12]
Puja Day [ part 14.1 ]
Puja Day [part 14.2]
Karwachauth [part 15]
Closeness and anniversary (1) [Part 16]
Anniversary drama (2) [part 16]
Atharv's Past [part 17]
The truth revealed [Part 18]
The Good Day [Part 19]
The confession [Part 20]
Please ReadπŸ₯Ή
A good day turning bad [Part 21]
Greed and Help!!!! [Part 22]
Two Rescued [Part 23]
Back To Home [Part 24]
A Long Night [Part 25]
Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]
Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]
New City and Fire [Part 28]
Steamy Night and happy moments [Part 29]
Atharv and Dhara [Part 30]
Epilogue
Important Notice

Atharv and dhara [part 13]

7.2K 343 36
By _arieswrts_

Dhara Pov:-

I couldn't be more happy, these few weeks have been bliss and filled with pure joy. Atharv and my relationship has become stronger, we talk to each other like normal couples, he took me out for dinner two times and we talked about our likes and dislikes. He loves collecting watches and wears them occasionally but one thing which is common between us is the hobby of treading books. I like reading romantic, thriller novels some of them have morally gray men and he loves reading psychology,  mind soothing, and some normal romance books. 

Our bedroom's one side wall is filled with a huge shelf of different books beside the study table, it had many free space hehe so I kept my collection of books there too at the bottom shelves which he wont notice that much. Well back to us Atharv has started opening up to me but I know there's much more inside him and he is scared to tell me about it but no worries I am there for him and will make him comfortable overtime so that he can completely open up to me.

I was in my getting bored when I decided to read something, I got near the shelf and crouched down to search for the book I have been reading yeah gotcha 'king of wrath', I have been reading this since two days and I am already near some spicy texts. I sat on the chair and placed the book on study table and started reading it and I didn't know when I was so lost in it. I was reading a steamy scene of Dante and Vivian when I head someone whispering in my ears

"Didn't know my wife loves to read smut" it was Atharv's voice, I closed the book in a thud and snapped my face towards him, he was so close our noses brushing each other and here I go blushing again. He was smirking and eyes held glint of mischief, I knew something is about to happen which is not good for my poor heart and also this tummy. I stood up fast and faced him smiling nervously I said, "I....I dont read smut...its just I read...few lines and then....I...skip few which are too much for me....I swear hehe" he raised an eyebrow not convinced to what I said gosh he looks so hot and sexy doing that. My eyes travelled down his body he was wearing white shirt with sleeves fold and a black formal pants, his blazer was no where to be seen.

I gulped and tried to escape from there but he held my hand and made me stand at my place and came closer caging me between him and the table, he is so tall god why didn't you gave me height like drishti bhabhi or ananya. he is 6'1 towering my 5'3 height making me gulp in nervousness. "where are you running chubs" he said and bit my cheeks left cheek softly, who is he? what happened to atharv who used to maintain distance from people, the man who doesn't like touches is so good in romance not that I am complaining but this is very new to me and I feel like I will faint.

"Atharv I....I need to go see if dinner is okay...or not" I tried to escape but it was a fail again. "Why are you uncomfortable here....with me....this close to you" what no no he is misunderstanding, "noo its...its not like that I...I just" I tried to say "you just..." atharv asked "I...I feel sh..shy...its very new to me....these feelings....these moments....I feel like my heart will burst.....if you will come more close to me" I said and looked down, I know my face is wheatish colour but damn this blush is visible from a close.

I head him chuckle and he lifted my face placing his fingers under my chin and made me look into his eyes which I love so much. "you are not alone in this dhara I feel the same, i feel like my heart will burst too see" he placed my hand on his chest making me feel his heart beat which was so fast, "see this is your effect on me, I feel the same dhara and I really like this feeling" I smiled and he leaned forward is he going to kiss me again, we kissed maybe once after our first kiss but its been days to it and in a second his lips were brushing mine, "Take a deep breathe dhara I am going to kiss you" and after 2 seconds I felt his lips on mine. He was kissing me softly, lovingly and I responded to the kiss immediately with same emotions.

He held my waist, not my chubby waist atharv dont, "you are beautiful dhara, the most beautiful woman in my eyes" he said between the kiss making my so called thoughts fade away. We kissed for minutes and it was a deep, passionate and rough kiss. I was out of breathe and tapped his shoulders but he didn't stop but then we heard a knock and I hit his chest to which he finally stopped and pulled away making me breathe heavily. His lips were red and my lip gloss was also present there. The knock was heard again and I signaled atharv to open it and he did and saw a maid there, "Kavita mam has called you down in the kitchen, she wants to eat halwa of your hand" the maid said and I nodded. She left and I looked after my lipgloss and hairs okay perfect, I saw atharv smiling at me, "make extra, I haven't eaten halwa in months" "how , but I made it 2 months ago but yeah you were on your business trip and you know how much buaji taunted me because you were not there and---"

I stopped and realised what I said seeing guilt in his eyes, he came near me held my hand, "I..am sorry dhara I really am and I will make sure I don't do this again and I will make up to you for all the lost time" I smiled and said, "I know atharv and I am really happy with you it was just a phase, now go take a shower you are stinking" I said and pushed him but he again pulled me close by my waist making my breathe bitch, "oh really Mrs rawal, few minutes ago you were totally checking and kissing this stinky man" I blushed hard and felt so good when he kissed my forehead.

Suddenly the door burst open making us apart and Atharv's carefree expression were back to stern ugh this man can't he stop being this scary but he still looks hot, stop it dhara. The door was opened by soumya she smiled sheepishly and said, "oops sorry interrupted your Romance but bhabhi if you don't come now you know right mami ji will create havoc, she is already a walking time Bomb these days after the decision of Karthik bhaiya, so please come down and atharv bhai let bhabhi go and you come down too" she said and atharv nodded, he doesn't look at her in eyes and I Have noticed it many times I wonder why is that.

He just went inside the washroom without saying anything and I sighed ugh this man, "okay Soumya lets go", "oh yeah bhabhi and one more thing Karthik bhaiya's senior and I don't know frenemy I guess Anirudh kumawat is here too so need to be careful, this was said by Karthik bhaiya himself" I chuckled and asked, "why is a mafia or something that we need to be careful".

At the dining table I choked on my food hearing Karthik bhaiya as he was introduced him, "Dhara and ananya you both see him, he is my companion and college senior Anirudh kumawat and Mr kumawat they are like my sister's also my brothers wives. We both said hello and damn he replied in a very stern, cold tone woah he is even scarier than these 3 brothers. "How is your work going anirudh beta, killed someone these days?" And I choked on my food.

Atharv passed me water and patted my back as youngers gave us a teasing look. Mr kumawat replied, "yes uncle work is fine and about killing, my men have traced down the goon who tried to attack you and aunty" what is he talking about his men, is he gay, shut up dhara. Ananya was equally curious so she asked, "what kind of work do you do Me kumawat" he gave a stern look to her to which Kunal said, "stop scaring her she is my wife not scared of you bro" "don't call me that" mr kumawat instantly replied.

"And to answer your question Mrs rawal I am a gangster, a mafia and also the ceo of a Multinational Security Company 'AK Force', I hope you are satisfied" she nodded and for a second I saw him taking glances at Soumya who was having her earphones on and was least interested in the conversation she was always like this she doesn't like to talk while eating. Well well my eyes might be betraying me why will he sneak glances at her, woah he is 31 as Karthik bhaiya is 30, a oldie and Soumya is just 24 huh no way.

"Don't think too much dhara Anirudh kumawat is least interested in marriage stuff" atharv whispered to me and I was shocked how did he know "you are continuously staring at him and soumya" "oh" and I didn't say anything after that and ate our dinner.

After dinner I saw these three brothers talking secretly with Mr kumawat woah the royals are also involved with mafia. I was very tired and came to our room and changed and laid on bed. After sometime I heard the door opening and Atharv came and changed to and laid beside me looking up at the ceiling. I turned around and hugged him to which he flinched, "what happened atharv" "um nothing just tired" but his frown said otherwise "whatever it is atharv I am always there for you" and I turned around, after few minutes I felt him back hugging me, "I am sorry just something came into my mind" I held his hand which was on my waist and snuggled more closer to him, "don't be sorry just don't keep everything inside you hmm" "hmm I won't, goodnight" he said and pressed a kiss on my head "goodnight".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two days later, me and Ananya are sitting in our room as I was showing her my jewellery collection which I love to collect. "wow bhabhi I love these silver earrings can I wear it sometimes" she said showing me her puppy eyes. "ofcourse ananya you are like my younger sister I never had, whatever is mine I can share it with you except atharv" and i smiled nervously as she gave me a teasing smile. "uh huh bhaiya is yours only bhabhi dont worry hehe and thankyou for this so I am taking these two pair of earrings okay", "okay". we left the closet area and came and sat on the bed as we started chatting, sometime later we heard a ring on my phone and saw it was drishti bhabhi's incoming video call.

We gleamed in happiness as we picked up the call, "hey woah my two devrani's are together hmm hmm whats the new gossip" she said and we chuckled "well latest gossip is about ananya and kunal's honeymoon trip" I said and ananya pouted. "oh yeah  saw pics you two were looking great, I hope you two always be like this and also dhara and atharv too" she smiled and it didn't reach her eyes ofcourse she is sad and also misses us like we do.

We talked about random stuff when she suddenly asked, "how is your and atharv's life going on dhara, is everything good now" I nodded and said, "yes bhabhi we are making progress and I am loving this" I said and smiled. "what about you and kunal hmm, are you guys still trying to pull each others hair out?" "uh that...umm no we dont fight now and we have become friends" "wow thats great maybe your both friendship will lead to something beautiful" and I saw a slight blush on ananya's face hehe. after talking to kirti we hunged up as maid said there something dadi ji wants to tell us.

We both came downstairs and saw everyone sitting there, we both came and stood near soumya, well soumya lives with us because she is doing fashion designing under kunal. "okay so my bahurani's are here so I wanted to tell you both that day after tomorrow we will be having a satyanarayan katha hmm, these few weeks so many things have happene, we need some peace hmm so I want you both to prepare for it" but mummy ji interrupted, "well everything is good ma that bad luck is gone and--" "dont again use that word for my drishti mom or I won't hesitate to say something against you too" karthik bhai said and sat down on couch along with kunal but where is atharv. 

after half and hour all the discussion about puja was done and we saw atharv coming inside the living room he looked furious, the aura was too dark and scary. "atharv listen--" mummy ji tried to say but he stopped her, "not now mom" the coldness in his voice was enough to send shivers down to our spine. His gaze met mine and he gave me deadly glare what happened did I do something wrong. "what happened to him, his mood is like this since evening" kunal said and dadi said, "maybe work stress dhara come with me" she said and went towards her room and I followed her.

"dhara stay away from atharv for today, dont ask him anything and just leave him alone he is angry so please" I was confused but I nodded , I didn't want to deny her. He didn't come to dinner and I was worried, nobody even said anything or asked for him as they said its normal he has always been like this. After everyone went to their room dadi suggested me to sleep in guest room without anyone knowing but I couldn't make myself to leave atharv alone. 

I opened the door and was greeted by an aery silence and complete darkness, I came inside and closed the door but saw no one on the bed. where is he, I looked around when I heard breaking sound which came from the closet area. I peeked inside the closet area and saw atharv sitting on the mini couch while holding a glass of whiskey and another was shattered on the ground but the main thing I noticed was the blood oozing out of his hand did the glass break due to his hand.

Leaving everything I went near him and held his hand, "atharv your hand is bleeding" but he yanked my hand away and gave me a glare, his eyes were bloodshot red and face was having no emotions like usual but something was strange I never saw him like this, he is drunk dhara but what happened that made him so upset. Suddenly another glass which was in his hand broke due to the force of his holding which was so tight. 

"atharv you are hurting yourself please stop drinking come let e treat your hand come" I pulled him up and he stood tall, I tried to pull him towards the room but he didn't move an inch. "atharv what happ--" my words were cut off when he suddenly pulled me towards him "stOP WiTh yOuR faKe cOnCerN YoU wOmAn" he said and pushed me away and tried to walk away but I held his hand, "stop behaving like this atharv tell me what happened I am there for you, I will listen to you and--" I was again cut off when he slammed me against the wall which made me hiss, "SHUT UP" he shouted at my face which made my eyes teary.

"STOP LYING, STOP LYING YOU ALL ARE SAME" tears slipped my eyes it was first time he was shouting at me, "I am not lying trust me" "FUCK YOUR TRUST, 'TRUST' I HATE THIS WORD AND I HATE YOU AND ALL WOMAN, YOU JUST WANT MY MONEY AND WANNA USE MY BODY TO SATISFY YOURSELF THATS WHY YOU ARE BEHAVING SO GOOD WITH ME RIGHT?" tears were not stopping his words were stabbing my heart like a knife, everything was going good why is he saying all this now.

He was looking at me intensely like he was trying to read me, I held his nape and caressed it, "I am not like that atharv, I really care for you" my words made him take a deep breathe. "why...why you wanna be with me why? I am a messed up man then WHY?, because I have fallen for you atharv, I wanted to say it loud but couldn't not after seeing his this condition, what is it that made him like this. He pulled away from me and said, "dont ever touch me you woman, I hate this touch and I hate my self more" he again started drinking.

I didn't say anything just sat down on the floor quietly and watched him dozed off after few drinks. What happened today in office why is he behaving like this, why does he hate himself and what is it? about whom he was talking about?

I sighed and cleared the mess and cleaned his wound and tied the bandage around it. I tried to made him stand and somehow took him to the bed and made him lay properly. Removing his shoes and opening few buttons of his shirt I covered him with a blanket. After changing I came inside and laid beside him, his words were lingering in my mind, I want to know what is it thats bothering him.

I was in my though when I felt his arms around my waist pulling me closer, "umm come here" he murmured in sleep pulling me more close. I chuckled sadly few minutes ago he pushed me away telling me not to touch him and here he is pulling me close to him as if I will vanish. Why are you so confusing atharv?

---------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.....

---------------------------------------------------------

what might have happened in atharv's past?

Should I write more romantic scenes of ananya and kunal?

drishti will come soon

---------------------------------------------------------

do vote, comment and share

--------------------------------------------------------

story word count:- 3130

total word count:-3165

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11.6K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
348K 20.7K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
874K 54.3K 35
( π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
9.6M 634K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...