Inazuma Eleven GO - Chrono St...

By Elina666e

This is the continuation of the 3rd season of episode 38. Tenma finally got his Mixi Max with King Arthur. T... More

The truth about Matsukaze Tenma: Chapter 1-1 (I don't understand what he wants)
The Truth about Matsukaze Tenma Chapter 1-2 (Hidden Memories)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-1 (Preparation)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-2 (Before the Match)
Chapter 2-3 (Awakening; The Devil's Pegasus)
Guests from the past?: Chapter 3-1 (Escape)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-2 (Return)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-3 (Who are we?)
Prologue 01 -(Children from the Past) -(Shindou Rei and Tsurugi Allen)
Prologue 02 -(Children from the Past) -(Matsukaze Enma and Nishizono Lara)
The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-1 (Tsurugi Kyousuke)
The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-2 (General Assembly)
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-1 - (First Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-2 - (First Half) - Part 2
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-3 - (Second Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-4 - (Second Half; Light and Dark)
Awakening Ability: Chapter 5-5 - (Shindou Takuto)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-1-(Matsukaze Tenma)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-2-(Evan Saryuu)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-3-(Faith of Evan Saryuu)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-1 - (Before the match)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-2 - (First Half; Start)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-3 - (First Half; Shindou Rei)
Chapter 7-4- (Second Half; Shindou Takuto) - (Part 1)
Chapter 8-1 - (The Call of the Genes)
Chapter 8-2 - (Aoi Sorano)
Chapter 8-3 - (First Half; Fei, Zanark and Tenma)
Chapter 8-4 - (Second Half; Fei, Saru and Tenma)
Fei Run: Chapter 8-5

Chapter 7-5 - (Second Half; Shindo Takuto) - (Part 2)

30 2 0
By Elina666e

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-5 - (Second Half; Shindo Takuto) - (Part 2)

***

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 02 3:2 Giru

«Ful Soccers»

"—The match resumes with the submission of Shindou, Alpha."

However, Alpha breaks forward, and midfielder Meade takes the ball away from Alpha by dribbling and. Mida passes, Zanarka no, Zanark takes the ball away from him with his dribble, he passes Shindou.

— Captain, you know what to do with this! — Zanark said, blocking Girisa, that he wanted to take the ball away from Takuto.

— I do know? — I have been watching all this time how Alpha, Beta and Gamma are moving, but I have not been able to see future movements... But instead, I realized what those words meant. Now, I get it! Beta, Alpha, Gamma. Kami no Takuto FI!

Takuto, spreading his hands like a conductor, appeared fiery whirlwinds. Shindou began to give out his commands, directing the fire vortex. First, Beta then, he indicated to give her a pass to Gamma, and Gamma indicated to make a pass to Zanark, and Zanark, he indicated to give a pass to Alpha. The alpha took the ball and grinned. And he rushed forward, passing the midfielder, Alpha, called his avatar.

—Tenkuu no Shihaisha Houou, — and donned his armor.

After passing a couple more defenders, Alpha turned out to be right next to goalkeeper Bofu.

— Shoot Command 03, a magnet appeared that, with its rainbow color, attracted the ball to the Alpha's feet, — Gauss Shot.

— Your pathetic tricks won't help you; I'll stop you! — The goalkeeper tried to stop the Alpha's attack, but everything was even, and the ball passed the goalkeeper!

—"Takuto, I've mastered a new technique! And with the help of his teams, he was able to achieve a team game between his teammates."

The final whistle sounded; it's a goal!

Score: El Dorado 02 4:2 Giru

«Soccers»

— You did it, Dad! You finally get it. —Rai said enthusiastically. Wandaba, I think it's time for Mixi Max, me and Dad! I want Takuto to understand how to use his ability!

— OK! I get you, Rai. — It's time for a Mixi Max!

— What!? —Takuto was surprised to hear this.

The bear took out the necessary equipment and with a minus sign, he aimed at Rei, taking some of her strength from her and pointing the gun with a plus sign, he released the energy collected in it and splashed it into Takuto. — Mixi Max, completed!

— Is this power?! Surprised, looking at Takuto's hands. — I feel an unimaginable force flowing through me. — A picture of the near future appeared before his eyes. Where, Giris and I are in a place with Iris, rushing to their gates and attacking them. — "I have to save Endou's mecha from the destructive force. "

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 02 4:2 Giru

«Ful Soccers»

The match resumed with the submission of May and Giris. The ball is at the feet of Giris, he breaks forward, but the Alpha tries to take the ball away from him using a duel of armored avatars. Unfortunately, he loses the duel and dribbles, the ball is still at Giris' feet. Giris makes a pass to May, who runs forward, passing all the midfielders, but in front of the mecha Endou, there are three players, they were Beta, Shindou and Gamma. They made a chain defense, followed by Amagi's chain defense, Atlantic Wall G2. — A whole pyramid appeared behind Amagi; it looked like a pyramid had risen straight from the depths of the ocean.

Unfortunately, the ball still reached Endou's Mech, however, Endou's Mech was still able to stop Me from hitting hard. Using God Hand and stopping the ball.

The game continues and Mecha Endou throws the ball to Amagi. Amagi catches the ball and makes a pass to the defender of Var, Var passes to Beta. Beta runs to the line, she wanted to make a pass to Alpha, but the whistle rang. What did the end of the match mean!

The final whistle sounded, it's a goal!

Score: El Dorado 02 4:2 Giru

"This is the end! The winner was the team El Dorado 02! It was a phenomenal victory for the team El Dorado 02. However, the score of victories was equalized, there was a final battle between the team El Dorado 03 and the Mountain team. Who will win and, in whose hands, will humanity end up?!"

***

— We really managed to win ... — Shindou fell to the ground in a relaxed manner, Alpha, Beta and Gamma approached him. — It was thanks to you that we were able to win...

Gamma reached out his hand to help their captain up.

—I did it, it's not for you...— Beta said. — If we had lost the SSC, my pride would not have accepted it.

— That's right. If I were, I'd be the captain. Then we would have got ahead much earlier! Gamma said.

—"Huh, do you think so?" — Shindou said with confidence.

—Hmm... for some reason, I feel lighter.... It feels like something that has been gnawing at me since then has now disappeared. — Alpha said.

Takuto thought about it and said, "—Maybe that's why you felt disappointed earlier?" — Shindou suggested.

— Disappointment? —Alpha asked in surprise, looking at Takuto.

— Yeah. You lost to us, and it annoyed you. — He only replied that Tenma had come up to Shindou's place. However, now you feel much better because you won today.

— However, for me, football is nothing more than a means of battle. — Alpha said.

— Yes, is it true? I do not think so. — Shindou replied.

— Do you know something? — Alpha asked in surprise, looking at Shindou.

— That's right... I guess your reason for playing football has completely changed now. Am I right, Tenma?

—"Perhaps you're right, Captain. " —The girl with light brown hair smiled.

—"You seem to have hit the nail on the head, Shindou. —Tenma said. — Tell me, Alpha, maybe now you like football a little bit? — Matsukaze asked Alpha enthusiastically.

—... Maybe it is...— the Alpha replied, looking at Tenma.

Matsukase heard these words, and his eyes shone with happiness. — Really! That's how it is, it's good. Tenma smiled at the Alpha.

—"Are you okay, Shindou?" — Tsurugi asked, Takuto.

— Now yes... it's all thanks to Rei.

***

— How could we lose, these people? — Giris was indignant....

— You know, we may still have a chance to take revenge on them ... — replied to May.

— Huh...You're right, my dear May...

— Do you care? It looks like they took Zanark away from us? —The light orange guy asked Saru.

— Yes, but we took the Fairy away from them ... — added a light green guy who was standing next to Garash.

— "Well, I would say that everything is fair. Besides, I plan to take another player away from them. —Grinning, " — Evan said, grinning.

— Are you talking about your brother? — Garasha added.

—That's right...

***

Notes:

We are moving smoothly to the "finale". You can congratulate me, I have completed another full-fledged match... There are two more in total...I hope I'm able to convey the atmosphere of football, which I'm already partly dreaming about, hd... Ironically, I take a defensive position in my dreams...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 78 32
The action takes place in the Galaxy season. The semi-finals have arrived. Tenma notices that his best friend is acting strangely. He's been ignoring...
17.2K 2.3K 196
Season 3 is here guys. Stop by and read and vote.
47K 1.2K 79
Book 2 of my Inazuma Eleven Fan-Fic series (Inazuma Eleven GO Arc) It's been 10 years after Endou and his team won the FFI...but now a new kind of so...
7K 123 20
[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] β€’ β€’ β€’ Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer. She just got back from Russia to her bir...