✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

Autorstwa ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... Więcej

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

4

900 21 0
Autorstwa ruwen05026

☆ 4. Chapter 004: Someone is peeping in the dark

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 004 Someone in the shadows was peeping at Linnan Town, which originally had a population of 1 million, and at

the time of the zombie outbreak, the mayor of Linnan Town was the son of a certain chief in the capital, and his methods were quite resolute, and all the infected people were forcibly isolated, and those who were not infected were all living underground.

At first, there were those who objected to its atrocities, arguing that it would isolate these as such. The 'patient' is a very inhumane thing, and it turns out that the mayor's coercive means saved half of the town's residents, and most of the people who shouted against the atrocities at the beginning died in the mouths of the zombies, and it is for this reason that the death toll in Linnan Town is 100,000 more than the original, although only seventy percent of the humans survived, it is the highest survival rate among the neighboring towns. Everyone is also more and more convinced of the mayor, however, this kind of life of hiding all the time is not a long-term solution. Waiting to sit and eat the mountain, I am afraid that the consequence is still only a dead end.

The mayor of the town quickly sent a distress signal to Tianhua, the nearest large base, although the people of Tianhua base are willing to come to help, but there is no free lunch in this world, and the townspeople of Linnan Town want to go to the big base, they will definitely be 'selected', and not everyone in these big bases will accept them. The reason why the big base has become a big base, a concentration camp for the supernatural, they must be the first to choose, naturally those who have the courage to go out and fight the zombies or ordinary people. As long as you are brave enough to fight zombies, the base is very welcome.

It's just that there is no way to see people's hearts from their faces, and they have no way to know what kind of people they want to join the base are, and whether they dare to fight zombies?! In desperation, I thought of a way, if you want to go to the big base, of course, you can, but you also have to pay the corresponding price. And this price is the materials you put away if you dare to fight the zombies, or the crystal nucleus.

Everyone has set how much they must pay, and it is not okay to lose a point, of course, it is precisely for this reason that "Su Yinian" will die.

On the roof of the 11-story building opposite the building where Su Yinian was, a man with a great figure was looking at Su Yinian.

The man was quite handsome, his facial features were well-defined and deep, and his dark and deep ice eyes stared at the young man opposite for a moment.

He seemed to have encountered something very interesting.

The man's name is Feng Beizhi, the leader of the Tianhua base. Feng Beizhi has always known that he is not a good person, whether it is before or after the end of the world, he is not a good person in the traditional sense.

But after the end of the world, only a "wicked person" like him can live for a long time, plus he is the first batch of abilities to stimulate abilities, and even the first batch of advanced level 7 abilities in several bases, he thinks that he has evil capital.

Originally, he didn't have to come to Nanzhen to save people in person with a base, but who told him to hear that there was a level 6 ability pig here. The higher the level of the alien beast, in addition to its crystal nucleus being able to make people cultivate, the edible alien beast's meat is not only more delicious than before the end of the world, but also very beneficial to the cultivation of the alien.

Nowadays, there are many strange beasts, but there are very few who can advance above the fourth level, in the final analysis, it is still related to wisdom.

For the sake of this strange pig, Feng Beizhi personally took this trip, which can not only cultivate but also eat a good meal, why not?

Unfortunately, ideals often do not correspond to reality.

Contrary to his wishes, the damn big fat pig actually set himself on fire. In fact, similar things happen from time to time in the body of alien beasts, and most of the alien beasts that have not given birth to wisdom are like this, they will not control their own abilities, and if they are not careful, they will harm themselves, thus allowing others to take advantage.

It's a pity that this pig is really "strong", and he actually self-immolated, and there are no bones left, which is really about to make him angry!

The frustrated Feng Beizhi really didn't have the mood to clean up the zombies, so he handed over the cleaning of the zombies in the town to his subordinates, and he stayed on the roof, waiting for the zombies to be cleaned up and ready to leave.

The monument that I was going to take a break was unexpected, but I didn't expect to see a good show.

In the last days, the cruelty of human nature is exposed, human beings can push their families, lovers or children into the mouth of zombies and then snatch each other's materials for that little bit of material, and there are many such people, so this good show, Feng Beizhi didn't look at it at all at first, and he didn't plan to help save the unlucky child, after all, sometimes, people have to accept their fate, since they are destined to die in the mouth of zombies, then you deserve to be unlucky.

Seeing the young man fleeing into the building in embarrassment, Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows, this young man has been infected and still wants to live, it is really selfish! Infected humans, whether they are humans or aliens, have half the chance of becoming zombies, and if they are bitten by zombies of a lower level than themselves, then they will naturally be fine. Although this young man has a fire-based ability, the level of the zombie that bites him is obviously much higher than his, doesn't it make it clear that he will become a zombie? I already know that I will become a zombie, and I don't solve myself as soon as possible, so that there is another zombie in this world, isn't this selfish?

He looked at the young man's dirty face, his eyes were full of confusion and pain, and then he slowly fell down, Feng Beizhi originally planned to simply be a good person by himself and solve the problem of that young man.

It's just that what he didn't expect was...

The young man didn't turn into a zombie.

It stands to reason that a stranger will definitely become a zombie within half an hour of being bitten by a zombie taller than himself and infected, but that young man has been lying all night?

He hadn't heard of anything like it.

That's where the fun comes in!

In the early morning of the next day, the handsome Feng Beizhi was standing beside a young man with a scar on his face, which almost crossed the bridge of the young man's nose, completely painting the young man's originally delicate facial features into a hideous color.

The young man's name is Lu Zhan, and his nickname is "Scar Man", he is the sharpest knife in Feng Beizhi's hand, pointing where to fight, and he is a very loyal and obedient dog.

Lu Zhan slowly put down the binoculars, he was now a level 4 ability, and he couldn't see so far away, because he couldn't see very clearly, so he could only use the telescope.

Lu Zhan frowned tightly, and said in a puzzled tone: "Strange, this person is indeed not a zombie, he is still a human!" "If it is really like the boss said, this young man was bitten by a zombie of a higher rank than him, then this young man will definitely become a zombie, and since the end of the world, I have never heard of an exception.

Feng Beizhi stared thoughtfully at the young man opposite, and touched his chin, "I thought I was wrong, it is impossible!" I saw him bitten hard by a zombie, and his whole arm was bloody and blurred, how could he not be infected? He shouldn't be alive! Glancing

lightly at the thoughtful expression on Feng Beizhi's face, Lu Zhan knew that this was the boss's expression of interest in one thing, and it would not be a good thing if he could make his own boss interested. There will be people around who are bound to be unlucky.

Lu Zhan put the binoculars back into his backpack, "Do you need to bring him back?" "A human being bitten by a zombie has not yet been zombied, this should be the first one! Could it be that this person has antibodies in him? Or... Activates abilities. But I've never heard of it.,Zombies can also activate abilities.,Obviously, the ability will only be activated when the black sun appears.,Besides,Isn't this young man already an ability?

Lu Zhan was also aroused, but it was his own boss who had the final say on what to do.

Feng Beizhi thought for a moment, frowning slightly, "Let's keep an eye on him first, I'll see if he activates the ability or..."

Lu Zhan is the most impatient, and he will never be able to do it if he is stalked, so Lu Zhan turned around very simply and said to Feng Beizhi: "Then boss, I'll go sleep first, you continue to star!" Feng

Beizhi: "...", how did the other party's tone and attitude feel like he was a voyeur?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Cannon fodder male wife dressed as the male protagonist , [Tanmei] Please don't add drama to the tool man [Fast wear] , [Tanmei] I became a cat (wear a book) , [Tanmei] Candid shooting maniac , [Tanmei] What should I do if he is too cute, [Tanmei] Tea and flirting after the rebirth of the non-human boyfriend, [Tanmei] and his ex, his adoptive father, [Tanmei] dotted his lips , [Tanmei] took Long Aotian's father to the baby , [Tanmei] After being spoiled, he wants to divorce me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
19.1K 190 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...