8

☆ 8. Chapter 008: Baby, Everyone Wants to Share

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 008 Baby, Everyone Wants to Share

Feng Beizhi frowned tightly, and a piece of clothing was wrapped around his waist to cover the crotch of his explosive pants.

Feng Beizhi took advantage of the other party's coma, and took the dagger that Su Yinian didn't have time to put into the space, and put it into the backpack very naturally, as if it belonged to him.

Feng Beizhi, whose face was not red and his heart was not beating, picked up Su Yinian, and a strong smell came to his nose and smoked Feng Beizhi's stomach turned over the river and the sea, however, Feng Beizhi didn't like others to see his "vulnerability", so he didn't change his face and still hugged Su Yinian.

But after picking up Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi always felt a little strange in his heart, the object of the princess's hug had to be a woman, no matter what, it couldn't be this smelly and dirty young man!

Feng Beizhi, who was thinking like this, put Su Yinian down, and his movements were rough and there was no gentleness.

With a bang, the back of Su Yinian's head slammed the ground.

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows slightly, and immediately considered a way to transport the other party back as if he hadn't heard it.

If Su Yinian was still awake, he would definitely accuse the other party of malicious revenge at all, what did it matter to him that the other party's pants were torn?

It's a pity that Su Yinian, who was in a coma, didn't know that Feng Beizhi had secretly avenged Su Yinian for "harming" him to make a fool of himself. If it weren't for saving this stinky boy, his pants wouldn't have cracked.

It's too troublesome to walk on his back, in case the other party accidentally drags the clothes around his waist, then wouldn't his tattered pants be seen, so Feng Beizhi thought for a while, anyway, the other party was only injured in the arm, and it should be fine to carry it.

So, Feng Beizhi endured the stench, calmly carried Su Yinian on his shoulders, as long as the clothes around his waist did not fall off, he felt that the biological weapons that made his stomach turn over the rivers and seas, no matter how foul the smell was, he could bear it.

Feng Beizhi pretended to be strong, and he only walked for less than a kilometer, and Feng Beizhi felt that he couldn't hold it anymore. The smell of the young man's body had already smoked so much that he was about to vomit out, thinking about the fact that now materials are difficult to find, land cannot be planted, and food must not be wasted, so Feng Beizhi swallowed his saliva fiercely, and swallowed back the desire to vomit.

Feng Beizhi, who quickened his pace, returned to the building where they had settled, and couldn't wait to throw Su Yinian on the ground.

The entire hotel was empty with only a few dozen or so people, all of whom were from the Fengbei Mercenary Group. Some of the people in the underground base have been almost transferred, and now the supernatural people of their Tianhua base are still cleaning up the zombies.

In fact, what Su Yinian didn't know was that there were indeed zombies in the town, but they were all concentrated in the south of the city center. And the place where Su Yinian is located is in the north, and the distance is so far away and he is a road idiot, so it stands to reason that it is impossible to meet high-level zombies or mutant beasts, but Su Yinian met it.

After several henchmen learned that Feng Beizhi was back, they came to the 5th floor, Feng Beizhi's room.

The three of them just pushed the door in, and the first thing they saw was their boss standing by the window and contemplating, as if he was thinking about life, and the whole person still looked cold, but he was still handsome.