18

☆ 18. Chapter 017: The Way to Survive with Thousands of Troops

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter During the period when thousands of troops were trying to survive

and

clean up the zombies, Su Yinian kept things in his heart, and he couldn't sleep or eat.

Suddenly, a scream made Su Yinian stand up sweat all over his body, and his body trembled, he hurriedly stood up and poked his head out of the window.

Wang Tiantian also immediately came over and grabbed Su Yinian's wrist, "Don't poke your head out, in case you are given by zombies..."

The two of them saw a middle-aged Feng Beizhi being dragged out by a level 4 zombie that could crawl and jump, and the zombie bit the middle-aged man's shoulder, and the middle-aged man let out a miserable scream.

A few hands leaned out of the window, and quickly pulled the middle-aged man back, shattering the head of the level 4 zombie.

Su Yinian recognized this middle-aged man, when they had dinner together yesterday, the middle-aged man took the initiative to laugh with him, but he didn't expect that in just one day, it was very likely that he would never see the old man again. The middle-aged man is only level three, and that zombie is a level 4 zombie, the level is suppressed, and it is only a matter of time before the middle-aged man is infected.

Su Yinian seemed to hear the middle-aged man's painful roar, and with a bang, it fell silent in an instant.

Su Yinian sang in his heart, and the rest sat on the ground, shrinking himself into a ball.

After the level 4 zombie fell, another level 4 zombie climbed up, and he broke through the glass and rushed into the room, intending to attack the strangers in the room.

Liu Changyu and Lu Zhan are both fifth-level abilities now, and it is more than enough to deal with a few fourth-level abilities.

Several zombies were quickly thrown out by them.

Wang Tiantian patted Su Yinian's shoulder, Su Yinian sighed slightly, and sat in the room blankly.

Listening to the howls of the zombies outside and the cries of the rain, Su Yinian never knew that time could be so difficult, and every minute and second passed extremely slowly, like chronic torture.

And in the same way, Feng Beizhi knew that Su Yinian was upstairs, so he would never allow this group of zombies who could climb up in front of his eyes, Su Yinian was their very important material reserve, which was related to the life and death of the entire team, and Feng Beizhi naturally had to be more vigilant.

In the second half of the night, the rain gradually subsided and the sky became bright.

The sixth-level zombies in the distance, jumping around on the truck, seemed to be a little irritable, seeing that their army still failed to let this group of damn fleas kill a few people, the sixth-level zombies couldn't sit still, and roared angrily in the direction of Fengbeizhi.

Feng Beizhi stared coldly at this sixth-level zombie, and a cold light flashed across his eyes. This zombie doesn't dare to approach until now, and it's quite self-aware.

Discovering this phenomenon, Liu Changyu felt that they had found a breakthrough, and they might or may not be able to escape.

Liu Changyu asked Zhu Xiaoxue to take a few abilities to Su Yinian to prepare food and let everyone replenish their physical strength. Although you can also use the crystal nucleus to replenish your physical strength, the crystal nucleus needs a little bit of absorption, and it is too slow after all.