37

☆ 37. Chapter 036: He's His Sweetheart

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 036 He is his sweetheart

who can't bear it Su Yinian's breath changed, becoming sharp and cold, the pupils of his eyes became darker and darker, as if a little flame had crossed it, he looked at the two women in front of him coldly, his eyes were not mixed with any emotion other than anger, those eyes were as cold as frost, and his thin lips overflowed with anger: "Although I still don't quite understand what you are talking about from beginning to end?" But I can hear your last sentence clearly, and you mean that I brought the thief with me, right? Girl, if I'm not mistaken, I'm a victim, and instead of catching that damn thief, you came to pester me, a victim, and what are your intentions? Also, although I don't know much about it, I know that it is very dangerous for a person to be mixed with thieves in his team. But how do I feel that your current behavior is very problematic, your every move is like trying your best to 'intercede' for the thief, don't you think your behavior is very strange? And since this is the leader's decision, no one else should be allowed to beak it! If you're still not satisfied, go to the boss. It's useless for you to look for me. And this girl, although I don't know why you are so hostile to me, I know very well that the orders of the leader are above all else. If you're not convinced, go to the boss! "

I... Too arrogant, right? Xu Hongyan is poor in words.

Su Yinian sneered and said, "Obviously, you came to the door first, why did you become arrogant?" Also, your name is Li Yue, right? You said there was no such thing as a thief before? I wonder if you followed the leader from the very beginning? Go out and inquire, I also know that things about internal thieves are not uncommon, but when it comes to your mouth, these things are gone? Even if you want to put the name thief on my head, please remember that not everyone is a fool like you!

Li Yue's face turned red with anger, "Aren't you going too far?" We just want to ask you for a small favor, and if you don't want to help, forget it, so why be so sarcastic?

At this time, Li Yue also felt that Su Yinian was obviously not a good stubble, they were all deceived by the other party's gentle and innocent appearance, this Su Yinian was definitely not simple.

When Su Yinian heard this, he sneered, "I'm sarcastic about you? Isn't what I'm saying the truth? If you are not satisfied with the leader's decision, it means that you think you are smarter than the leader, so why is the current leader not you?

Li Yue was angry at Su Yinian's words, and she almost smoked on the top of her head, and she swore hatefully in her heart that sooner or later, the position next to the leader would be her, and she would definitely make Su Yinian regret 'declaring war' with her today.

Xu Hongyan on the side had already been taken aback by Su Yinian's momentum, and she didn't dare to say anything, Li Yue took Xu Hongyan's hand and said, "Yanzi, let's go, staying here is also a shame." The

other party's yin and yang weird tone, Su Yinian didn't care, he didn't think his idea was wrong, looking at the two women's gloomy faces and reluctant to leave, Su Yinian just glanced at the backs of the two and slowly retracted his gaze. In fact, compared to Hongyan with teeth and claws, Su Yinian found that he didn't like the woman named Li Yue even more, this woman gave him a feeling that his stepmother was coming. That's right, it's the stepmother who tried everything to kill him.

Su Yinian was so angry for the first time, he suddenly understood why the boss wanted to "kick" people out, it was such a serious matter to have thieves in the main dormitory building, why didn't anyone take this matter to heart? Besides, letting the fire supernatural leave is only temporary, and once these people are dissuspected, it is not impossible for them to come back!