86

☆ 86. Chapter 086: Do You Like to Seal the North?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 086 Do

you like to seal the north After filming for a day, Su Yinian returned to the hotel physically and mentally exhausted.

Opening the room and sniffing the unfamiliar breath in the air, Su Yinian frowned, he could feel that someone was coming uninvited again.

After Su Yinian changed his slippers, he looked at the beautiful gift box on the bed.

The words on the card made him quite unhappy.

[To my dearest baby!] Is

there something wrong with this old man?

Su Yinian sighed slightly, he shouldn't have sold the imperial jade to this old man at that time, and now he is completely entangled by others.

Having said that, the upbringing in his bones made Su Yinian obediently open the gift box.

Seeing a long item lying inside, Su Yinian was stunned.

This thing is very similar to the skin of ordinary yams, but this thing has layers of stripes, and at first glance, it looks a bit like a silkworm chrysalis.

This thing...

Su Yinian's eyes burst out with strong surprise, and he hurriedly picked up this thing, and after first looking at it, he could confirm his guess.

This is the silkworm root, although the epidermis is somewhat damaged, the snow silkworm pill... of the drug citation.

The Snow Silkworm Pill is also known as the Life Pill, and the lower grade pill can bring ordinary drowning people back to life and make the wounds on the body disappear. Not to mention the high-grade life pill, which is an elixir that can bring the five horses back to life.

Such an elixir may only be able to refine a dozen pills in a hundred years, and it is nothing more than the most difficult to find among them, obviously it is not a high-grade medicinal material, but it just can't be found.

Su Yinian was lucky enough to see the silkworm root once, and at that time he thought it was some small wood and almost threw it away. Later, it was this inconspicuous piece of wood that was sold for a sky-high price of 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, and it is said that the silkworm root was still damaged that day, and the medicinal properties were no longer strong, but it was sold at such a high price.

The silkworm root in Su Yinian's hand is four times the size of the silkworm root that was sold at the highest price, how can it be exchanged for a lot of points, right?

Su Yinian guessed that this point exchange instrument could detect the jade spirit, and it must also need the silkworm root.

Sure enough, as Su Yinian said, the point exchange instrument can detect the points of the silkworm root.

It's just that this point exchange device will be a little too ruthless?

The points exchanger actually only gave him 700,000 points? Is there any mistake? If this silkworm root is auctioned off, how can it be sold for 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, right? A high-grade spirit stone can be exchanged for 10,000 points, so he has to have 100 million points! But the points exchanger only gave him 700,000? The points are deducted too harshly.

Having said that, Su Yinian still obediently exchanged points, and could only wait for the opportunity to go to a higher plane in the future, and then sell the silkworm root, or it was more cost-effective to use spirit stones to exchange points.