99

☆ 99. Chapter 099: Internet rumors are not credible

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 099 Internet Rumors Are Not Credible

Su Linhong then spoke: "More than ten years ago, your mother desperately wanted to climb into my bed for her own selfishness! After being rejected by me, she joined forces with her concubine Hu Yulin, you should know the ancient warriors! Some ancient warriors specialize in cultivating those crooked ways, and this pair of dog men and women use my family to threaten me, I have no choice, I compromise! I married your mother and raised your father, but my family, my lover, and my son were kicked out of the house! Do you think there can be love between me and them? I've been looking forward to it all these years, and they're dying!

Su Xuan shook his head vigorously, tears sliding down, "I know you're lying to me, I'm your son!" "

Hu Yulin, that is, your father died a week ago! The death was very miserable, it was burned to death by the fire! This is retribution! I heard that an ancient warrior like him will retaliate against himself if he does too much evil! So he died! Your mother is in a hurry, too! That's so desperate to transfer property! Su Linhong said angrily, his voice seemed to be angry and sad, he hated his powerlessness, and told himself why he had a soft heart to save that slut in the first place! I hate myself for harming my lover and family to what I am today, even if I have been tortured all these years, I can't make up for those mistakes.

Su Xuan opened his mouth slightly in astonishment, tears slid down the corners of his mouth, and the tip of his tongue tasted salty and wet.

Looking at Su Xuan's tears, Su Linhong's heart was even happier, "Seeing you crying so sadly now, do you know that I only have one feeling?" That's disgusting and painful! The more you suffer, the more you can make up for the damage done to my family! Why don't you go to others to do harm? Why don't you find me? Just because I saved Jin Shuhan, just because I was nosy and saved your mother, do I deserve to be with me for the rest of my life? Over the years, I have satisfied everything your mother wants, as well as your father, money and women, I have given him! But what did they give me? They make me miserable, they ruin my home, they ruin everything about me, they ruin my lover, they ruin me... And now you want me to reconcile with your mother? Are you kidding? I managed to break free from your parents' quagmire, how could I go back again? "

Su Linhong said everything he wanted to say at once today, Su Xuan should also know these things, and he should also know what kind of people his parents are.

"I thought my compromise would cost them their lives, but what about the crazy crazy, stupid stupid, paralyzed, vegetative? Even my son, you don't let go, let Liu Xia kill him? So I couldn't stand it anymore, I resisted, so I lost my legs! But I don't care, I've been looking for evidence all these years, and my efforts have not been in vain. How you take it all from me, I'll take it back! Su Linhong's expression was gloomy at the end, and his voice was full of hatred. He didn't hide his anger and hatred, he just wanted to let the other party know that he, Su Linhong, would not be bullied like this for more than ten years. Now, Jin Shuhan's backstage Hu Yulin is dead, and he has the ability to take back what belongs to him bit by bit. Wasn't Jin Shuhan once a beggar? Then go back and be a beggar.

Su Xuan was also in great pain when he heard all this, but when he heard his father say that he wanted to take back everything that belonged to him, Su Xuan's tears stopped. He couldn't imagine his life without fine clothes and food, he couldn't lose everything he had now.

"Dad..."

Su Linhong frowned in disgust, "A little wild seed is not qualified to call me that!" Haven't I been hurt enough by you? What else do you want? You go back and tell Jin Shuhan, you tell her, I won't let her go!