66

☆ 66. Chapter 065: Making a Big Deal

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 065: Making a Big Deal

"Are You Cultivating with Jade?" Su Yinian was a little puzzled, in this way, could he take all the jade artifacts of the last days here and sell them?

The old man nodded and said, "Yes, it's a pity, there are very few top-level jades now, and most of them are jades without aura!" It's already very difficult to cultivate, it's not as easy as before. "These ancient warriors have gradually decayed.

Su Yinian nodded thoughtfully, it seemed that this world was still different from his cultivation in the last days.

The old man smiled and said, "You can come up with such a high-grade imperial jade, I believe you can give me a bigger surprise!" Su Yinian didn't have the expected joy when he got the money, it was obvious that Su Yinian was not short of money. can casually take out such a top-level imperial jade, how can he be a person who is short of money?

Su Yinian frowned and said, "I do have some jade in my hand, but I don't know if there is any aura in it." And I can't take it out now. "After all, now he has countless pairs of eyes around him, and he is not good at taking things from space now.

The old man's eyes lit up: "It's okay, as long as you have jade, you can come to me, I can give you the price, but the price given to you by outsiders is several times, this is my business card!" "As long as there is jade.

Of course, Su Yinian knew this, so he also recognized that he wanted to cooperate with the old man in front of him, and he nodded: "I will." I'll definitely come to you as soon as it's in stock. "Because he thinks there shouldn't be many people who can give him such a high price.

Although Su Yinian still wanted to know some news about the ancient warrior, but it was the first time he met the old man, and if he asked too much, he was afraid that it would make people disgusted and make others think that he was a little too much, Su Yinian didn't want to show a bad impression in the eyes of the other party, so Su Yinian stood up and said goodbye to the old man.

The old man watched Su Yinian leave. The interest in Su Yinian in my heart became stronger and stronger. He could see that Su Yinian should have also practiced. It's just that the other party doesn't seem to have any internal strength, and he has just cautiously tested the other party.

The old man called the bodyguard on the side and said to the bodyguard, "Before tomorrow, I want to know all the information about Su Yinian." The

bodyguard nodded, "Yes!"

Su Yinian didn't know that he was being targeted, and came to the street to look at the overcrowded street. Su Yinian had a headache, and after turning on his mobile phone, he planned to find a hotel to live in this neighborhood, anyway, he had space, and most of his things were in the space, which could be checked anytime and anywhere, so that he didn't have to worry about being known by others.

In addition, Su Yinian is happy, and he has earned so much money today, Su Yinian plans to buy a generator, and only when he has electricity can he go to that world, he can play games on his mobile phone! Of course, Su Yinian did not forget the purpose of his trip, and the more important thing was materials.

But suddenly, a shrill shout came from the crowd: "Catch the thief, pass the thief!" A

motorcycle sped past Su Yinian's side, Su Yinian's eyes fell on the embarrassed woman in the distance, the woman chased the motorcycle behind with tears in her eyes, but how could people run past the vehicle? What made Su Yinian feel a little chilled was that the people around him just regarded all this in front of him as a lively, and after taking a look, they quickly went to do their own thing.