131-135

☆ 131. Chapter 131: Wang Tiantian agrees to be drugged

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 131 Wang Tiantian agreed to take the drug

Xia Zhitian stared at the two of them coldly and said, "You also know that today is my wedding, I really don't want to see blood, as long as you are obedient, I promise not to hurt you!" If his mouth is dry when he says this, and the two still don't agree, then don't blame him for being polite, after all, he spent so much effort to arrest these two people, but he didn't come to provide for these two people.

"We are—" would never have agreed.

Without waiting for Wang Tiantian to finish saying this, Xia Zhitian raised his hand to interrupt the other party, and the bubble eyes wrapped in these two pieces of fat crossed a trace of cruelty, "I know you don't want to agree, but you better wait for me to finish, and then decide whether to agree or not."

Liu Zining frowned, "Even if we agree, we'll send the wine over." The Feng leader may not be able to drink it! Do you want to try other methods, if we rely on us, it may not work. "Liu Zining is reasonable when he says this, indeed, even if they pass the wine over, isn't it Feng Beizhi's decision to drink it or not?! If they don't drink it, they can't help it! So Xia Zhitian put his hope on them, wouldn't it be a little too risky.

Xia Zhitian naturally has a back hand, so he will find Wang Tiantian, so no matter what these two people say, Xia Zhitian can't listen to it, "So you two just don't want to agree?" "Then don't blame him for using extraordinary methods.

Wang Tiantian raised his head and hurriedly said, "Of course we can do this, but what we're worried about now is..."

Xia Zhitian was fed up, Wang Tiantian was chattering in his ear all day long, he turned his head to Wang Tiantian and roared angrily and said, "Can you ugly bastard shut up Lao Tzu?" "For Xia Zhitian, there are only two kinds of people, beauty and ugly, as long as he looks good, he doesn't even let go of his own subordinates, so 99% of Xia Zhitian's subordinates are not too ordinary, and almost all of them are harmed by their own bosses.

It's the first time Wang Tiantian has heard someone call him ugly, he knows that he doesn't look good, but he won't be said to be ugly, right? For a moment, Wang Tiantian felt that his heart was instantly shattered into countless pieces, and the pain made him almost out of breath.

Wang Tiantian trembled, he was insulted like this, but he couldn't refute it, Liu Zining on the side frowned fiercely, he hated zombies very much, but more than hating zombies, he hated Xia Zhitian in front of him more.

Xia Zhitian stepped forward and grabbed Liu Zining's wrist, directly dragged the other party over and said, "Since you don't want to help, it's useless!" He never raised useless things, and although he was a little interested in Liu Zining in and out of his words, he knew that he couldn't really provoke Han Ye, the guy was a madman before the end of the world, and once he provoked it, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to get any benefits. So although his words were light, he never thought about what to do with Liu Zining? But the others are different, his subordinates have also been hungry and thirsty for a long time, and when the time comes, it will not be a loss for him to push that group out at all.

Wang Tiantian heard the other party say that there were no two words, he was a little anxious, and looked at Xia Zhitian nervously, "What do you want to do?"

Xia Zhitian glanced at Liu Zining today, and said with a malicious smile: "Don't worry, I know that Liu Zining is Han Ye's big baby, and I will definitely not hurt him, but you said that I tried my best to arrest you, but you refused to help, so am I a little faceless!" I'm a person who wants to save face, so I don't give you a little punishment, how can I do it? It just so happens that several of my brothers have always liked Liu Xingxing, I just want him to accompany my brothers! No matter how angry Brother Han is, he shouldn't be bothering me! What do you think?

✓ The Plane Merchant of the Abandoned Sonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें