Drown ✓|| Jeon Jungkook Ft. T...

By Immi379

The story starts with a common young girl, Han y/n. A high school student with a great supportive family and... More

•Introduction
• Episode 1
• Episode 2
• Episode 3
• Episode 4
• Episode 5
• Episode 7
• Episode 8
• Episode 9
• Episode 10
• Episode 11
• Episode 12
• Episode 13
• Episode 14

• Episode 6

1K 111 51
By Immi379

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"Where are you running?"

I looked back at eunwoo holding my wrist with a frown on his face.

Realization flashed through my senses making me realize that I was going to the opposite way.

Slowly taking my wrist out of his grip I nodded my head with a stretched smile. I could feel my entire body shivering. And maybe he could too.

But I was relieved when he didn't dig in any further. Instead nodded his head before giving me way so we could both walk together out of the school.

The entire bus ride was equally silent. Pessimistic thoughts clouded my mind.

Who is this person.....

"Are you alright?", my head snapped at eunwoo who looked anxious.

Inhaling a deep breath, I nodded my head before shifting my gaze back to the window view.

Some part of me wanted to show the note to eunwoo, so he could translate it for me..... but it could be anything. Even something extremely inappropriate....

Just when I thought my day would be better than yesterday, it turned out to be the worse.

The bus arrived and we both immediately got off.

We stood there in silence for a good moment before he finally offered.

"Shall I walk you home?"

The suggestion wasn't as bad considering yesterday's incident. But I couldn't always rely on other's for my protection. Besides, my house seems to be the very opposite side to his destination.

I slowly shook my head before forcing a smile but he didn't seem satisfied.

I knew he wanted to resist but at the same time I knew no matter how many times he asked I wouldn't agree.

So deciding to save everyone's time, I was the first one to leave feeling his eyes at my back.

Crossing the road I didn't waste a moment before picking up my pace.

The faster I reach back home, the better.

Inserting the spare key,. I opened the door before closing it shut at my back. Hands on the knees, I tried to catch my breath from the weary long run.

Thankfully there weren't any footsteps behind this time. It seems like yesterday was probably a coincidence.

Wiping the sweat over my face I looked into my pocket and was thankful that the note was still there.

I need to translate this to know what's happening.....

I was about to take off my shoes when my eyes fell on the envelope at the doorstep.

What is this now.....

My breaths haggered once again, limbs too stiff to move a muscle.

Inhaling in a shaky breath, my shaking hands grabbed the envelope from the floor before I took out the paper inside.

But what came next was what I never imagined even in my worst nightmare.

A tear unconsciously slipped down my eyes, limbs refused to hold the weight of my body anymore.

"Mom!", I shouted on top of my lungs, putting a hand over the nearby wall to support my body.

Mom came running out of the kitchen, looking shocked at my state.

"You're home?! What happened?!!", she panicked.

I shook my head with tears still streaming down my eyes as I handed her the paper.

"God....", she whispered as tears filled her eyes reading the entire report.

My grandma's report.

It states that she's suffering from breast cancer and it's already at it's second stage.

I couldn't believe it.

I wish this is just a nightmare that I soon wake up from.

_

Mom called dad home the very moment and they both went upstairs to decide for the plan regarding grandma's health betterment.

It was hard for one of them to stay alone at the hospital this entire time, so they decided that they both will leave together for Busan tomorrow. Dad already emailed his leave application.

They were much worried about me but I comforted them that this week might be the only one I'd have to stay alone. Once Lisa comes back, she will visit often and accompany me.

After they were finally satisfied with my narrative, they kissed me to sleep before leaving the room to get the basic hospital formalities done.

But how could I sleep?

My bond with my parents has never been as strong as my relationship with my grandma.

My parents were always busy with the work, when my grandma was the one always there to look after me.

The thunders didn't seem as scary when I was with her.

The everyday work became a play when I did it with her.

She taught me how to talk.

She taught me how to walk.

She taught me and made me what I am today.

Then why is she being taken away from me now? Why?!

I don't want to lose her.....

Not now.

Never.....

_

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

I couldn't sleep a blink the entire night. The fear of losing my most beloved person didn't let me rest for a moment.

Looking into the restroom mirror I could hardly see through my puffed eyes.

Splashing water over my face I tried to get the tiredness off of my senses.

Mom and dad are already so anxious. I can't add to their worries.....

Wearing my school uniform I took in a deep breath to hold in anymore draining tears before descending down the stairs.

"Y/n, how's the new school?"

My mom placed the breakfast in front of me and I forced a smile.

"Good."

She nodded.

She looked tired. Her under eyes had darkened.

Honestly, I had no appetite. But I knew better than to let her down this time. My worries are the most unworthy of anyone right now.

"We're leaving in an hour or two.", I wanted to cry. I would if I didn't try harder.

I want to meet Grandma. I wish I could stop her from leaving me.

"I know you want to meet her.", mom smiled at me as if reading through my external facade.

"She's sleeping. You can meet her once she recovers alright?"

I nodded as one tear dripped down my eyes.

"I'd be busy with the hospital work this week so I might or might not be able to call. But don't get scared.

Always remember we're your family. Always remember whatever happens we're going to stay as that forever. So if the circumstances scare you, then don't get scared. Always fight back. Because we're always there to take your back. To save the day. You're my strong daughter right?"

I nodded as more tears streamed down my eyes.

"Okay, then be a good girl as you are. Mama will miss you.", she hugged me and I couldn't resist but wail in the hug.

This time is indeed difficult.

But it shall also pass, like any other difficult times in the past.

It's true. Because in the end, we're one family. Unbreakable.

_

Eunwoo didn't appear at the bus stop today. When I reached school I realized he was not in the school either.

I hope it's nothing serious.....

Deciding to text him, I took my mobile phone out and the very moment someone bumped into me, making the mobile in my hand fall over the floor.

Looking back at the person, I expected them to apologize.

But nothing like that ever occurred as he kept walking away, unbothered.

Rude.

Shrugging the unsettling feeling, I picked up my phone before making my way to the classroom.

My brows furrowed the moment I entered finding the entire class gathered around my desk, whispering.

As one of them noticed me, they all immediately dispersed, walking back to their seats.

Their eyes were on me which was as uncomfortable as one could imagine. But ignoring their stares I decided to continue with my way.

But when my eyes fell on my desk, I was beyond shocked, frozen at my place.

Curses covered my entire desk. Texts in English and Korean which called me names. My shaking hands encircled the images that they drew over my desk. Images highlighting my body insecurities.

I knew I didn't look like them. But it's for the first time in my life that I was made to feel it more.

A tear dripped down my eyes falling over the wooden floor.

One after another, they kept dripping down my eyes.

With my now red eyes, I glanced back at my classmates, but it felt like they were completely nonchalant to their actions. Did they not realize how much their words were hurting me?

Why are all the problems suddenly falling over my head this way? Why the people who were welcoming to me the other day are so brutal to me all of a sudden?

Tears unconsciously streamed down my eyes as I placed my bag on the desk.

Taking out my handkerchief, I soaked it with water from my bottle before trying to rub off the ink over my desk.

Cheeks wet, no matter how many time I wiped them and throat painfully dry as I rubbed every syllable harder but to vain as nothing came off.

They used permenant markers.

"Y/n?"

My soaked eyes lifted up to find Miss Sofie standing in front of me. Her frown deepened as she saw my face and right after they landed on my desk covered in black and red.

My eyes were down on my lap as I felt her staying a moment longer before she turned and left to the center of the class.

But what baffled me was how she nonchalantly started lecturing right after. Like nothing happened.

Like a kid was not bullied just now.

Like I didn't just cry in front of her eyes.

Why?

Why......

The rest of the lectures went in silence and the time for lunch break was near.

Today was already a hard for me. Then why did they have to go ahead and make it this harder?

My headache increased and my body felt tired. Trying to forget about every single incident, I closed my eyes, resting my head over the desk.

Everything will be fine.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Feeling some ruffling and shuffling noises around me left me restless, making me slowly open my eyes but what I found next left me startled.

One guy was holding my bag while the others around him were getting my things out of it.

What?

I rushed to the boy holding my bag and tried to snatch it away but he simply backed away making me baffled. I again tried and he again backed away.

And right after, he made a sudden run out of the class with my bag leaving me flabbergasted.

Under the adrenaline rush, I made a run after him, calling him several times to stop but he never once did.

Rushing through several hallways, I saw as he turned a left, entering an empty classroom.

I didn't think twice and chased him there.

I saw as he jumped over a few desks before opening the back door and locking it behind.

It made me frown as I turned to the front door only to find it getting locked from the outside.

I rushed, trying to pull the metal door, but to no vail. It was already locked.....

And I was left alone.

My eyes grew the size of a saucer as the real intensity of the situation finally hit me.

What did I get myself into?!

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

Who could be behind all of this, and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
662K 19.3K 55
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨. " "𝙊𝙧 𝙬�...
101K 5.6K 23
"show me your scars" "why" she whispered. "I want to know how many times you needed me and I was not there." He put fire on the world all around him...
5.5K 340 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...