RCP Memes and Oneshot's! (And...

By EscobarGomez0

Just the characters from Robocar Poli doing stupid things. Annnnd maybe a few ships..... Characters are not m... More

Stuff before we start!
Random memes #1
How we met (The beginning of the Broomstown Rescue Team)
Random memes #2
Random memes #3
Random memes #4
Random memes #5
Random memes #6
A/N
Random memes #7
Random memes #8
Random memes #9
A/N
Where are you........? (Poli x Roy πŸ’™β€
Season 5!!
Random memes #10
The stress of being the leader (Poli x Royβ€πŸ’™)
Random memes #11
I'm not short! (Mark x BuckyπŸ§‘πŸ’›
Fever dreams ( Mark x BuckyπŸ§‘πŸ’›
Amber shipping everyone be like-
Astrophobic (Mark x BuckyπŸ§‘πŸ’›)
Tired cuddles (Poli x Royβ€πŸ’™)
Random memes #12
Boys being boys-
Tornado Alley Ultimate
Random memes #13
Insomnia (Mark x Bucky)
Will you.....? (Poli x Roy)
Warm love on a cold morning (Poli x Roy) (Mark x Bucky)
Random memes #14
Gacha OC's Pt.1
Gacha OC's Pt.2
Make out!? Here!? (Mark x Bucky)
Are you okay? (Poli x Roy)
Random memes #15
Random memes #16
Idea
Dares #1,2 & 3
Dare's 4,5,6 & 7
Dare #8
Something random
It's not your fault...(Mark x Bucky)
Dare's #9,10,11,12
THE CHILDREN'S ARE HEREEEEEE!
Dare's #13, 14 &15
Dare #16 (Bonus: World War III)
Dare #17
Chaotic childrens
We dancin' bitch-
You choose......
Dare #18
.......No way......
Random memes #18
The RCP Christmas Special!
New Year's Chapter!!!
RCP Headcannons
Dare #19 + me rising from the ded
Rcp headcannons part 2!!!
An Rcp skit inspired by a Demon Slayer skit
Forgive me darling...(Poli x Roy)
My personal HCs for each RCP character
Dare #20
OMG!!!!!
✨️The Mountain Gays✨️
Look I drew the husbands again-
How I imagen how Roy & Poli asked to borrow Carry from Mark & Bucky
Don't touch them! (Poli x Roy/ Mark x Bucky
How the boys would react to their lover's getting sick
Dare's 21&22

Shoujo Rei (Sandy x Amber)

241 8 17
By EscobarGomez0

Damn, I'm writting my first oneshot of these two lesbians?!

AND ITS ANGSTY?!

Humanized High School AU

TW: Mentions of su!c!de, Mentions of R*pe, Su!c!de, Bullying, Manipulation.

Apologizes in advance if the story's bad. Im not really good with writting angst
TvT

Requested by ItzSharonPlayz_UWU

☆○●○●○●☆

Sandy's P.O.V

.....

No...

Oh god no...this wasn't supposed to happen...!

....

This was supposed to make her fall in love with me..!

...

..

Not make her kill herself.....

....

♡4 months ago♡

"I'm sorry, you want us to WHAT?" Roy screamed at me.

"All of us, bully her?! Just to make her fall in love with you?! You're insane!" Bucky joined in, enraged.

As were the rest of them.

"Agreed! That's just going to far Sandy." Mark said.

"You can't just excpect us to start bullying Amber out of nowhere! I mean, she's our friend!" Poli argued, seemingly horrified of the idea that I'd suggested.

"Well, what the hell is there left for me to do?!" I snap back, angry.

Truth is, I know deep down that this is a TERRIBLE idea. But at this point, I'm deperate to get the girl of my dreams to fall for me.

The girl in question being Amber, of course.

Now to get these idiots on board with the plan....

"Oh I don't know, maybe go up to her and confess your FUCKING FEELINGS TO HER INSTEAD OF THIS?!" Keaton yelled at me.

Confess....to her? And if she rejects me?

No, this is a much better plan to get her to fall for me....

God, why can't they just agree to help me? And even after I helped 2 of them to confess their love for 2 others....

Roy with Poli, and Mark with Bucky....

Is it too much to ask of them to do this one favor for me...!?

This isn't fair...

Not fair...

Not fair...

NOT FAIR!!!

"ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I scream at them.

I listen as they all stop their angry protesting and just stand in silence. Though, I can tell that they are still seething with anger.

That doesn't matter to me though.

"This isn't a terrible idea, Amber will fall in love with me, and you all are going to help me, LIKE IT OR NOT!!" I yell angrily at them.

"Oh? And what if we don't help you? What are you going to do, fight us?!" Bucky says while walking up to me intimidatingly, "I'd like to see you try."

I just stand there in silence, looking down at the floor. Nobody speaks, nobody moves.

Then, to everyones surprise, I snicker.

"He-he. I don't have to fight you to win. I just need to tell everyone what a weak-ass idiot you are for letting yourself get r*ped by someone, despite you claiming to be strong." I say, smirking as I see Bucky's eyes widen in fear.

It was true that 2 years before he came to this school, Bucky was r*ped in his old one. Word got out, and he suddenly faced consistent bullying every single day, which is why he came to our school.

When I found out, I'd felt so sorry for him. But now, I'm willing to do anything to get them to do what I want.

And this is just the thing I need.

"Y-You wouldn't-" he stuttered, clearly afraid of going through that again.

"Try me." I said. I began to walk away, but before I did, I gave them an ultimum.

"You idiots have a choice: help me by bullying Amber to get her to fall in love with me, or don't, and i'll rat his secret out," I said, pointing to Bucky.

Then I turned and walked away, leaving them all in stunned silence.

◇1 month later◇

Amber's P.O.V

The bullying was all so sudden for me that I didn't know how to react at first.

I thought that they were playing a prank.

I guess not.

Going to school was torture for me, knowing what awaited me. My ex-bestfriends became bullies who constantly berated me with insults.

The only person who I could go to for all of this was Sandy. She's the only one who I could talk to at this point.

Today I sat with her outside during free time, hearing her ramble about how much homework she was just given. But I wasn't paying attention. My head was down, and I was quiet, thinking about why my former best friends had turned on me.

If it wasn't apparent that the bullying was taking a toll on me, it sure as hell was now.

"I mean, its just outragous that- Hey uh, Amber, are you doing alright?" I heard Sandy ask me, looking at me with concern.

"Hmm..? O-Oh yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about me.." I said, trying my best to sound and look happy. Unfortunetly, this didn't convince her.

Sandy turned to look at me, and gently placed her hand on my face, tilting my head up so that I could look at her.

Looking into her magenta-colored eyes, I saw that they were laced with concern and worry.

"Please, tell me whats happening with you. You haven't been acting normaly these past couple of days. I'm worried about you...."

I feel my face heat up as tears fall from my eyes. Without warning, I hug Sandy tightly as I began to break down and cry in her arms.

"I-Its just....m-my friends, t-they..they're being so mean to me, a-and I don't understand why...." I say, while Sandy gently hugs me back.

"Hey, its ok," she  whispers to me while running her fingers through my hair, "don't listen to them. Whatever mean things they say about you isn't true at all. And besides, if you need to talk to someone, I'm here. But don't cry..." she said, wiping away my tears.

I manage a small smile at her. "T-Thanks Sandy, t-that ment a lot.."

She smiled back at me. "No problem. Now then, do you want me to continue or...?"

"Go ahead." I say, smiling at her.

¤Sandy's P.O.V¤

As I began talking to Amber, I couldn't help but smile.

My plan was working! She was opening up to me more!

And to think the others were so against this plan.

I smile, thinking to myself.

Soon, she will be mine~

♧1 month later♧

Amber's P.O.V

I'm done.

I'm done with school.

I'm done with life

I'm done with myself.

Walking on the streets, there's only one thing in my mind.

Die.

It was the end of August. School would be starting in a few weeks.

But not for me.

Although I blocked my friends, that didn't stop them from bullying me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

All their words had cut at me deeply. I couldn't stand going to school, knowing what awaited me.

So, this was the best solution.

I walked and walked for what seemed like ages, until finally, I looked up ahead and saw the thing I was hoping for to put an end to my misery.

Trian tracks.

I ran towards the tracks and jumped onto them, just before the railroad crossing closed.

I looked up at the sky, a mix of blue, purple and pink.

I smiled, happy to see such a beautiful sight before I died.

I felt the vibrations from the oncoming train. With each passing second, they got stronger.

Looking ahead, I saw the train from afar coming closer.

And closer.

I smiled, kneeling down as I waited for death to come to me. I would finally be free from my misery.

One second passes. Two.

I feel a sudden burst of pain throught my body.

And then nothing.

□2 weeks later□

Sandy's P.O.V

Where is she..?

I looked around, trying to see if I could find Amber anywhere in the crowd of students.

I haven't heard from her for two weeks. I went to her house, but there was no one there.

*BEEP*

*Students, please report to the auditorium at this moment.*

Huh?

That's weird.

I follow the trail of students to the auditorium, taking a seat near the exit. Our principle comes onto the stage, looking sad.

"Welcome back to school, ladies and gentelmen," he began. "Before we get on with the first day of school, I have a terrible announcement to make."

Silence. A few of the students whisper. What happened?

"It saddens me to say that, one of our own students has.....killed themselves....."

There were gasps of horror in the auditorium. Everyone was horrified.

I was on edge. Who would've commited...suicide....

"She killed herself 2 weeks before school started. And with permision from her family, we are saddened to announce that the person who killed herself was...."

Killed.... 2 weeks before...

Now that I think about it.....Amber hasn't responded to my texts for...

Oh no.

Oh no.

God, please no!

"Amber."

...

..

.

The rest of the day went by as a blurr. A flower vase was placed on Amber's desk to mourn her, no doubt.

I felt sick the entire day. I couldn't pay attention to anyone.

This was my fault. All my fault. She killed herself....

Because of me...

As soon as ths bell rang, I ran out of the school. I ran as fast as I phsically could.

There was only one goal on my mind.

To die.

I was done. My friends were right. They warned me, and I didn't listen. And because of that.....Amber...she...

I ran all the way to the train tracks. I jumped onto them just before the corssing closed.

I looked up. I saw the lights of the oncoming train approaching.

I stood up, arms extended, embracing the death that was coming for me.

I deserved this.

Opening my eyes, I saw Amber, smiling at me while holding out her hand towards me.

"Come with me, Sandy."

A burst of pain.

And then nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 3.4K 67
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
8.6K 695 9
Introduce Novel: having $/ex, dirty, rude, bad words, not for young, only in app here , not for social media (Writer by Admin: SIE)
90.7K 300 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...
31.3K 2.3K 30
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...