𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭�...

By SeruAz

Ryoumen Sukuna, get yeeted by Gojo into Fairytopia A.k.a Sukuna is GIVING out PTSD for everyone in Fairytopia... More

Six Eyes Brat's Defeat
Something Is Wrong
Get Back Up Again
Final Showdown Of Two Strongest
World Of Pure Pain.......For Sukuna
Unknown Place??
A Wingless Male Fairy?
The Festival
The Pollination
The News
Explanation?
Working at Home
Sukuna's DIY Axe
The Dinner
She's Changed
Frustration
Fairy Town
Following Her
The Attack
Best Friend Forever
Dilemma
Hard Decision
Sukuna Entering Fairy Town
Boredom
Curtain & Bloodbath
Champion?
A Lone Champion
Trapped
Unlike Saviour

Nightmare & Sadness

215 12 3
By SeruAz

Bibble stood there in stunned silence, his eyes fixed on Sukuna, who stood before him, laughing manically at the last Skeezite in their area, who's tried escaping from Sukuna by flying away. The chilling sight sent shivers down Bibble's spine.

"Oh, a fucking bug tried to run away? Do you wanna be fucking praised for doing that?"

"ARCk-..!!

SPLATT

Bibble attempted to block out the horrifying screams of the Skeezite monsters that he witnessed just ten minutes ago when Sukuna took their lives. The scene was still fresh in his memory, making it challenging to forget.

Particularly, the piercing cries of the Skeezite that still echoed inside his mind—cries of agony when Sukuna sliced their wings, causing them to plummet helplessly to the ground, bleeding to death. Before Bibble's eyes, Sukuna swiftly decapitated them, ending their lives instantly.

How many had Sukuna slaughtered? Ten? A hundred? Perhaps even two hundred? Bibble couldn't be sure, but the sheer number was terrifying. Time also seemed to stretch on endlessly, as if suspended in a twisted reality. It's probably 10 minutes already passed, but there so much happening in that mere 10 minutes.

The fur on Bibble's body was now matted with fresh blood, gushing from the heads and bodies of the Skeezite monsters Sukuna had mercilessly torn apart.

At first, the blood had splattered onto Bibble's green and pink fur, warm and vibrant. But, as the minutes ticked by, it slowly dried and hardened, forming clumps that stained his entire body a deep, ominous shade of blood red.

It's not quite as bad when he accidentally tasted the Skeezite's blood that spilt into his open gape mouth. The metallic tang invaded his tongue, making him shudder in horror at how messed up this was because he'd just finally realized, that Bibble kinda of drank some of the blood, right in the middle of chaos and massacre.

Bibble knew he would have to spend hours, maybe even days, washing away the fishy stench and crimson hue from his fur. No matter how much soap he used, and how hard he scrubbed, it felt as if nothing could cleanse his mind from the horrors he had just witnessed. The image of Sukuna ruthlessly slaying the Skeezite monsters haunted him, etched into his memory like a nightmarish painting.

Strange as it may seem, Bibble could sense a transformation occurring within himself. Just ten minutes ago, he had screamed in terror, as Sukuna ruthlessly slaughtered the Skeezite monsters.

But now, Bibble found himself gazing blankly, devoid of any emotion as if this horrifying display had become part of his twisted new reality. Sukuna's brutal act of kicking a monster's head off its neck and body no longer fazed him, it was as if witnessing such grotesque violence had numbed his senses and altered his perception of what was normal.

He's even can't help, but feel sorry for the surviving fairies who still lived through the brutal assault by the Skeezite. They are probably in next morning, will now face the daunting task of cleaning up all the scattered remains of the Skeezite bodies in this area, along with the pungent odour of their blood, which had acquired a fishy smell, after being slaughtered by Sukuna just 10 minutes ago.

"Hey, Brat. It seems like there aren't any more Skeezites around here. But, there's a good chance some of them have gathered elsewhere. No need to worry though, I'm still sticking to our little Binding Vow. I'll keep slaughtering these creatures in Fairy Town and then save your master. Ain't I fucking generous?" Sukuna said with a wicked grin, locking eyes with Bibble.

If Bibble were in his shoes ten minutes ago, he'd probably be trembling with fear under Sukuna's gaze. But now, Bibble just stared right back, showing no sign of fear. Sukuna was taken aback for a moment, before chuckling softly at Bibble's newest bravery and audacity towards him.

"Cheeky fucking Little Brat. Alright, let's go. There's still plenty of killing to be done," Sukuna said, surprisingly a rare moment of kindness towards Bibble. He hoisted Bibble onto his shoulder and in a blink of an eye, they vanished.

_________________________________________________

Elina quickly took cover among the Bluebells when a group of Skeezites flew by. She surveyed the area, hoping to spot the Playground building as she believed she had reached the northern part of Fairy Town.

However, it was challenging for Elina's green eyes to identify the Playground solely based on the descriptions given by the fairy parents whose two children were still missing. The only clue provided was that the Playground was located near the Spa building.

Unfortunately, Elina had no information regarding the colour or appearance of either building, and she feared that both might have been destroyed by the Skeezite Monsters' relentless attacks. The situation was made more complicated by the fact that this was Elina's first time exploring Fairy Town, leaving her uncertain about the exact location of the Spa and Playground.

To add to her troubles, she hadn't brought Fairy Flicker, a tool that would have aided her search in the darkness while avoiding the presence of the Skeezites. Considering all these challenges, the odds of Elina surviving and locating the missing fairy children seemed increasingly slim.

'This is Hopeless,'

However, she quickly brushed off her negative thoughts and reminded herself that giving up was not an option. Determined, she muttered to herself,

"I can't give up just yet. I'm very close to finding them. I have to keep trying."

Elina took a moment to compose herself and then scanned her surroundings, making sure to stay hidden from the Skeezite monsters flying overhead. She was hopeful that amidst the wreckage, she would spot a symbol or shop sign on the Spa building that would guide her to the nearby Playground building.

Suddenly, her eyes fell upon a miraculously intact building suspended from a tall tree trunk. This discovery confirmed that the Playground building was nearby. Additionally, Elina noticed that the Playground seemed to be situated beneath the Spa building, as she saw damaged rides such as swings for children that had been buried under debris from other structures.

Elina cautiously made her way towards the semi-intact Playground building, being careful not to make any noise that would alert the Skeezite monsters.

Upon entering the partially preserved section of the Playground, Elina's emerald eyes widened, her mouth clamping shut to stifle a cry at the grim scene that greeted her.

Two lifeless bodies lay before her, a female fairy and a male fairy. Their fragile forms bore haunting wounds, marking a violent end amidst the crumbled rubble. It was a tragic sight that tore at Elina's heart, threatening to overwhelm her with sorrow.

Suppressing her fear and battling back tears, Elina summoned the strength to push forward, driven by her unwavering mission to find the two fairy children who had been left behind during the frantic evacuation.

She thoroughly searched through the contents of the Playground building and came across a dimly lit room with a tightly shut door. As Elina reached out to open it, she realized it was securely locked.

Suddenly, she heard voices coming from inside the locked room - the voices of the two children she had been desperately searching for. Perhaps they had managed to stay safe by hiding in this room. Elina softly knocked on the door, hoping to catch the attention of the children within.

"Who's there?" a shaky voice stammered in response.

"There's nobody here!" Elina could sense the fear in their voice.

"Idiot, if you answer they'll know we're here, and keep your voice down!"

"S-sorry, big brother."

"Hello, my name is Elina. I'm a flower fairy from Magic Meadow. Can you open the door-..."

Before she could finish her sentence, one of the children, filled with uncertainty, questioned her true intentions.

"How do we know you're not the Skeezite that's going to eat us?!"

Taken aback by the sudden outburst, Elina maintained her composure and responded with kindness. She explained that their worried parents were waiting for them at the evacuation building and that she was determined to reunite them with their family. Her words were accompanied by a gentle smile on her face, assuring the children of her goodwill.

Gradually, the door creaked open, revealing two children of different ages. The older child, with green wings, appeared protective as he towered over his younger sibling, who clung to his clothes in a display of vulnerability. The younger child, with purple wings, asked tentatively,

"Y-you promised, right?"

Elina knelt, meeting the eyes of the younger child, and reassured him with a gentle smile.

"I promise," she said softly, her words carrying the weight of determination and hope.

_______________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.7K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
54.4K 1.8K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
53.8K 2K 22
YUTA OKKOTSU X OC "i love you with all that is left of my heart, yet the face that haunts my nightmares is you" AMAYA FUSHIGURO didn't ask for much i...
258K 9.9K 75
Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a large turn of events and it is probably...