𝐁𝐎𝐘 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ.

By xembolish

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ - his mindset is younger then his age, making him a person that can't learn easy. Will a rand... More

𝟢𝟢𝟢 - π™±π™Ύπšˆ 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳.
𝟢𝟢𝟷.
𝟢𝟢𝟸.
𝟢𝟢𝟹.
𝟢𝟢𝟺.
𝟢𝟢𝟻.
𝟢𝟢𝟼.
𝟢𝟢𝟽.
𝟢𝟢𝟾.
𝟢𝟢𝟿.
𝟢𝟷𝟢.
𝟢𝟷𝟷.
𝟢𝟷𝟸.
𝟢𝟷𝟹.
𝟢𝟷𝟺.
𝟢𝟷𝟼.
𝟢𝟷𝟽.
𝟢𝟷𝟾.
𝟢𝟷𝟿.
𝟢𝟸𝟢.

𝟢𝟷𝟻.

1.2K 52 1
By xembolish

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Oh girl you did your big one! I love love love my hair!" Daija screamed excitedly, watching as her self in the mirror as her bang was pressed out.

"You welcome boo! Who was that dude that called for your appt. I know that wasn't you miss!" Her hairstylist, amour spoke making her suddenly blush.

"Oh thats her nigga, tell me all about him girl." Amour lightly chuckled, making daija sigh as she began to express herself about special gaulden.

"Okay, so he's seventee- oh you got you a lil young Buck! Okay!" Amour spoke making daija gasp shaking her head side to side as she replied.

"Girl it ain't that bad, I'm just NOW turning nineteen. He's gonna be following up to me in a couple more months." She spoke making amour nod her head.

"Back to what i was saying, he's seventeen, he has a disorder, an older brother. He's so gentle and caring with me. Like it melts my heart." Daija gushed, playing with her nails to distracted the huge smile brought on her face.

"Oh you inlove with him lord jesus." Amour gasped, making daija nod her head once again.

"So inlove, I'll get his name on my nails. Neva cared." She spoke swiping up her neck, as she laughed high fiving amour as she agreed.

"Girl oka- hollon this him right now." Daija spoke, grabbing her phone as she seen special was now FaceTiming her.

Since daija has been getting her hair done about half the morning, special had been missing her for the longest not liking how long it was taking her.

"Hey ba- tell ha to hurry up with yo hair. Slow snail" he mumbled, now watching Naruto on the big screen, eating cheerios.

"She's curling it then I'm done baby, you can start heading your way here." She made known as special got up she seen him rush to throw his cereal away.

Throwing the now empty bowl into the sink, he ran upstairs. Finding a calm outfit which was a red Nike tech with his air forces. Grabbing his mask, and glasses.

"Special I'll see you soon okay baby?"

"See you soon mama, bye!"

The call ended, as she sighed. Knowing he was going to be here in under 5 minutes. Since he liked to speed to wherever he wanted to go now.

"If only my nigga would be that excited to see me." Amour spoke shaking her head as daija chuckled.

"Speaking of yo man, how you- horri fucking ble. I'm so done with this nigga like, he ain't good for nothing but money and dick. And he think those the only two things I need." Amour shook her head, as she began venting to daija which dai didn't mind at all.

─── ⋆⋅ ───

"Thank you girl, I'm inlove with my hair." She spoke getting out the chair. As she hugged her hairstylist waving goodbye seeing special waiting for her in the waiting room.

He got off the couch pulling his mask down, as he kissed Daija's plumped lips hugging her. Before grasping her small hand leading her out of the building into the car.

He wore a pair of sunglasses, a hoodie and a mask not wanting to be seen at all today. Since it was all about daija.

"You liked yo hair birthday girl?" He smiled, watching as she nodded happily flashing him a smile back.

"Like? I loveeeee!" She yelled, watching as he opened the passenger door for her letting her enter inside before softly closing it as she seen him enter the drivers side of the vehicle.

"I missed you, dai. Hair took too long." He mumbled kissing her forehead as she nodded kissing his lips.

"How would you feel if we went to the Bahamas?" He asked, knowing that was the plan for her birthday, now driving towards the house.

They were going to go on a 5 day trip, her, special, semaj and her sister, dove.

"No way, say your lying special." She spoke gasping, as she seen him hold up 4 tickets to the Bahamas making sudden tears come from her eyes.

"Thank you thank you thank you! Baby you're the best. Omg you do too much for me, do semaj and dove know about this?" She asked wiping her face as she dapped it softly with her fingers.

He nodded his head slightly, "dove was about to knock my head off my shoulders, strong ass arms she got hitting me because she excited and shit. Almost did some that would send me to jail again." He mumbled making her laugh.

"I'll fight you behind that one, so lemme know if you wanna get beat down by both of us." She spoke making special chuckle shaking his head.

"We going today, so when we get home start packing I'm already done and dove plus semaj done too since we knew before you. Ian wanna pack for you cause ian wanna touch your girly things and put them in the wrong spot." He spoke, making her nod as he sat his hand in her thigh making her rub his arm.

Sleep began taking over her body as she began to slowly fall towards it, now soft snores could be heard by her special knowing how tried she was he let her rest. Eventually making it to the house.

Though she was thick, it was no problem carrying her inside his arms. Taking off her shoes along with her clothes as she liked to sleep nudely.

His bootlegged legs, carried her all the way to the room. Laying her in the bed, as she pulled the cover on her.

"So do I just put on the bonnet- the fuck." He mumbled grabbing her hair as he slid the bonnet on her forehead making him slightly clap for himself.

"Guess imma pack for her." He chuckled, feeling as if he knew what to pack. He put bras, panties, couple of good fits since the weather in bahamas was gorgeous and if she didn't like it they could go shopping for clothing when they went there.

Hours later, he was now done. Before he would wake up daija he would be taking a shower, putting a comfortable prada shoes and hoodie with jeans. Tapping her.

She was a soft sleeper, so he was surprised that he got away with all the noise and ruckus he was producing.

She yawned, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes feeling on her head a bit. "Bae! My wig came off and I just got it done! No no no!!"  She yelled in sudden shock, before tears began clouding her eyes making him run to her side.

"No baby, you got a bonnet on see." He spoke, pulling out his phone camera as she overused herself before a sudden aw as she giggled.

"Sorry! Is it time to go?" She spoke, wiping her tears that were now on her face as he nodded making her stand up stretching her small body out.

He nodded, pulling out his phone as he carried some of the suitcases as she did the same. He booked them a private flight, seeming it would be a whole lot easier for the 4 of them.

─── ⋆⋅ ───

He slid his phone in his pocket, dragging along the suitcases with them as daija was eating her cereal making him shake his head.

"Thanks for the help dai!" He spoke sarcastically stuffing the suitcases in the trunk shaking his head. As those were the last.

"You welcome daddy." She kissed upon his cheek, making him shake his head as he opened the passenger door for her allowing her to slid in first.

He went around the car, getting inside the opposite side as he started the car up. Backing up out of there house driveway, as they began driving towards the airport.

To say daija was excited was an understatement, she was ecstatic. Singing a thousand of love songs to special, his ears began hurting as he rolled his eyes of her annoying singing.

"And I can't believe you're hur-" she was cut off by hearing her music now being mute as she mugged special making him chuckle.

"Bae we almost there, please shut up." He groaned in annoyance, rolling his eyes as he tapped the wheel. Now driving up into the parking lot of the airport, parking into the spot right next to his brothers.

He tossed the bag man his key, "take care of my baby." He mumbled, kissing his car before daija got out the car smacking the back of his head.

He held onto the heavy luggage walking up the stairs as he proceeded to put it in the overhead bins, before heading to the back of the spacey private jet.

It had private bedrooms, bathrooms. Even a private chef, that he hired just for the fun of it. The trip was very long, so they were gonna spend there time having a little bit of fun.

"BOO"

Daija immediately let out a high pitch scream, jumping into specials arms as both he and semaj laughed making daija hit semaj arm.

"Yeah, haha so fucking funny let me down." She mumbled rolling her eyes, as special pecked her cheek letting her give a light smile. Before being brought down.

"You got 5 seconds to run." Daija warned, before semaj took off running to the back of the plane daija chasing right after him.

"Daija don't hurt h- DAMN MOVE! Uh hello dove you see her hitting me and you just wearing that stank ass face mask?" Semaj spoke, making dove turn to him smoothing her face mask onto her face as a towel was wrapped around her head.

She waved him off, before giggling. "Hey! You started it now she finishing it. Get him sis!" Dove spoke hyping her up only encouraging daija to do her actions more.

"Yeah yeah now look at you!" Daija spoke getting off of him, as she breathed roughly fixing her shirt. Grabbing specials hand dragging him to the back room as she closed the door.

"Done worn you out huh?" He asked chuckling seeing her fall into the comfortable white bed, sinking into the sheets as she held into her favorite Disney character tinker bell blanket that special once gifted her.

She nodded her head patting the bed against her, special shrugging his shoulders as he laid by her. Wrapping his lengthy arms around her torso, cuddling into her chest. As she rubbed his head hearing light snores began pouring out of specials mouth.

She chuckled, before kissing his cheek. Letting sleep take over her body next. Getting it while she can because she knew once they made it, Bahamas was gonna be a super exciting experience for her.

。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

I made a longer chapter, ain't never been so proud of myself till now. Hope y'all enjoy, and don't ghost read VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 10.1K 82
"...π’Š 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒍...
1.8K 42 33
A bad boy that's too hot for anyone. Can y/n win his heart and ego over?❀
1K 33 27
Zac goes from being a middle school girls basketball coach to being a high school boys basketball coach and finds that he needs help from a new assis...
12.7K 567 40
They were fated to meet yet will they end up being enemies,friends or lovers.