My cliché life as Renesmee's...

由 VitaFortuna

I never knew that the isekai truck is real. Of course legends are writen about it. Being hit by that famous... 更多

From The Truck Into The Womb
Every Beginning Hard.
So many people and just two baby
In Three Days She Rises
Jacob Jacob Why Are You Jacob?
Here Comes Charlie
Crawling On My Knees
Divert the river
Sweet Things Must Be Protected
The Little Sister Sindrome
The Mandatory Visit
Peaceful Waters
The Nightmare Before Christmass
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Move Forward For The Solution
Where Everything Began
Story Time
We Always End Up Somewhere
The Amazons
Until They Return
From Now On Everyone Can Chill
Because She Had To Know
Do We Have To Go Home?
I Don't Feel Like A Guest
Then Run For It
So It Happened...
Hear My Case
Something Tense In The Air
In The Garden
It Comes Together
Partly United
Weeks Of Silence
Let's Begin
Judgment
Is This A Happy End?
A/N

Some Lose Ends

7.4K 368 9
由 VitaFortuna

At the Denali house I slept like I was dead. When we came we forgot to bring our baby bed. Not so surprisingly our cousin coven didn't have one as there isn't any child living with them. So what was there to do? We had to sleep in a full queen size bed. It was pure heaven I tell you. The pillows were huge and soft. I literally get lost under my blanket. At some point I banned my family from waking me up. Surprisingly they obeyed.

So this morning I laid in my cloudy dreamland like a starfish. It was more lunchtime if i think about it. Our guest room was bright and empty. My family must have started the day without me. I sat up and in my pajamas I tiptoed out of the room.
I heard that in the livingroom Edward was talking on the phone.

"Are you sure you didn't take it into the drawer?" Edward asked.

I heard with my hightend ears as Carlisle answered him.

"No, I looked everywhere. Are you sure you didn't take it with you by accident?" He asked.

"No. I would know."Edward, annoyed, massaged his temple with his hand.

"What disappeared?" I asked, looking up at him as he paced back and forth in the room.

"Good morning Carlie'' He smiled at me. Morning clearly passed hours ago. "Grandpa sends his regards." He passed me the message.

"So what disappeared?" I pressed again as I didn't get an answer.

"Carlisle's journal." He said with a sigh finally.

"Which he writes the measurements about us?" I try to clarify

"Yes, that's one." Edward said while he listens as Carlisle explains how he looked everywhere.

"Maybe he left over at the hospital?" I tried to give an idea.

"Maybe." Edward passed my info to him. Also he was not sure. Carlisle said her goodbyes and went to find his notes there.

"Are you hungry? " Edward picked me up.

"Yes a little." I said and we went into the kitchen. I ate my fresh pancakes with maple syrup. Thank god the sweet flavors still taste good. As a hybrid my tasting buds differ from a normal human's, so I have to be picky about what my body really accepts.

"Where are the others?" I searched the room as it was hauntingly empty.

"This morning your mother started to train her shield. Renesmee and the others went to cheer for her." Edward told me. He was sitting opposite me and watched me as I ate. I already got used to the audience. They always watched when we had to eat or sleep or exist...

"How is she doing?" I asked between two bites.

"As any beginners do." He answered with a shrug. He was in a good mood this morning.

I hummed at it. After my breakfast I changed and we went outside where the others were. Kate and Bella were at the treeline practicing. Renesmee was on Irina's lap. She braided her hair at the moment. Next to them sat Carmen, Tanya and Eleazar. Eleazar paid close attention to the training and gave some advice when it was needed. Tanya stood next to them and came to talk to us.

"How are they doing?" I asked first. Edward wanted to ask this same question but I was faster. He glanced down at me while I just smiled at him back smugly.

"Eleazar says the shield is stretchy and strong. Now the goal is to push it outside from the mind." Tanya answered while she took note that Renesmee's personality resembles Bella's. But I am more my father's daughter. Me and Edward snorted at the same time at that thought. Then we glanced at each other again amused. Tanya hardly stopped herself from laughing out loud.

We joined my sister. She immediately grabbed my hand and replayed how the morning turned out. I still couldn't teach her that I see everything. She didn't need to actively override my telepathy.

What surprised me was that Bella basically didn't improve. She was frowning in concentration yet her barrier barely lifted from its place. Of course it was her first day but didn't she supposed to be an outstanding genius? In the original she mastered her ability in days and now she struggles with the basics?

Kate was standing before her. She hold her hand out sparkling with electricity. I knew she could do that but in real life it still looked unnatural. Like magic.

The exercise was simple. Mom had to reach her hand with the shield and put her sparks out. Her hand was inches away yet Bella didn't reach it.

"Let's have a break, shall we?" Kate said after a while. Bella looked quite tired. Not in a physical way since she was a vampire but in a mental way.

"Fine." Bella reluctantly relaxed. Edward went to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"You are doing fine." He comforted her. Bella looked at him like she wanted to protest but in the end she didn't do that.

Well she did well in a sense but she could do better. I observed the others closely. Eleazar was delighted. He thought Bella could use her shield properly in less than a decade.

A decade?! I sat there confused. Just what's wrong? Then my eyes landed on the sisters next to me. They were chatting with each other while Irina finished my sister's hair.
They were all at peace. I concentrated on Kate. She wasn't even pushing Bella hard. There was no reason to do so. She thought she had time to learn as there isn't a reason to use any defense....

Oh that was my fault....

Bella always did her best when she was under pressure. Now there isn't any because I solved the problem before it started.

Now the question is: Is it a bad change or a good change? Of course peace is good, but our alliance with the friends didn't happen. Bella, who knows when will learn to reach her full potential and the Volturi's intentions stayed the same.
Heck! Even Kate didn't meet Garret cause they met at the battle. And the battle never happened! Oh this is bad.

These are some things I should have prepared for. I frowned while I was deeply thinking. Somehow I need to fix this before it turns into a bigger deal.

I decided to start with the obvious problem at hand. I might have a chance to put some stress on my mother. Honestly it wasn't my idea but Kate's from the original. I hope I can pull it off. With a childlike smile I stood and danced to Kate.

"Can i try it out too?" I asked innocently. My parents kept an eye on me. Edward couldn't read my mind but he suspected I am up to no good. He was right.

"What do you want to try out?" Kate asked me sweetly. Unsuspected.

"My shield." A said simply and lend my hand to her. "Can i try it out?"

Kate blinked at my wish in surprise. She would be stupid to allow me something like that. Although she didn't have the chance to refuse me as Bella snapped immediately.

"You surely can't!" She spoke sharply and pulled me farther away from Kate.

Everyone was surprised by her mom's tiger attitude. Good, this could play out well.

"But uncle Eleazar said every power differs from each other. I just want to see." I put out my puppy eyes. My chocolate and round eyes were a weapon in themselves.

"You won't put yourself in danger just for something like this." She was firm.

Kate, who was thinking how to change my mind, got an idea. Good, that is what I want. She wouldn't test my shield as I am a child but she could test Bella a bit... She slowly smiled as she said.

"Oh but she is right. We need to explore one's inner talents." Bella growled at her as she stepped between me and her.

"Kate, be careful." Edward started warningly. It isn't a wise choice to anger a newborn.
Kate was set on her play thought. She reached her hand for me sparkling.

"Do you want a try?" She asked me.

I nodded eagerly ignoring my mom's growling and reached out to touch her hand. Honestly I was a bit curious about my own shield too.

Also i couldn't get to know because the next moment i was snached up from the ground to Bella's back. She stood in a protecting position halfway crouching. She was like a wild animal, growling and hissing while she bared her teeth. I stared from her back to Edward. It is a shame to admit but her feral behavior scared me. Did I make a mistake by trying? Edward seemed to notice my distress as he came to calm the situation down.

"Let's finish this now. You scare Carlie." He said and attempted to get between the two women.

Bella could calm down but Kate stepped around him. A little push is not the end of the world.

"Come on Bella. I won't hurt her." She said sweetly. Bella took a step back.

"Don't get closer." She said threateningly. I was thinking of jumping off from her back and going next to my sister when I felt a rush. Like something went through my body and rested on me like a blanket. I was confused as I looked around. Nothing was on us. Or at least nothing that a physical eye could see.

Eleazar stopped Kate and said.

"Good job Bella." He sounded proud. That was enough to release the tension that had built up.

Now Kate let Edward and Renesmee come closer. Edward hugged his wife while I was still in her back. I sighed in relief. My plan worked. My heart beats like a mad man but at least we fixed a problem. I rested my head on Bella's shoulder. Man vampires are scary.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

292K 6K 42
My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a pretty big change for me but even bigger...
83.6K 2K 31
This story is the new version of my Edward's Melody Fanfic. This story was my first twilight fanfic, and it had lots of grammar mistakes, and it was...
289K 6.6K 40
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
19.8K 772 52
Isabella is a school girl belonging to a middle class group family. One day when she was going home after school to continue her game, on a crossroad...