NEVER LETTING YOU GO

Por Nikitadjna12

''Either u hate me, love me or try to run away from me always remember one thing, u r mine from the instance... Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28
29
30.
31.
32.

21.

356 21 0
Por Nikitadjna12

HI

For Jimin, it was getting a lot to take in. He notices every single thing how Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes hold respect for Jeon Sr, admiration, and sadness while talking about Jungkook and anger for every misunderstanding that had happened. Right now, he's feeling a whirlwind of emotions as he's getting into the past. He could feel it was hard for them to reveal all this.

''It kept happening. Mr. Kim's business partner wouldn't stop his disgusting acts. Attacking Mr. Kim, trying to kidnap taehyung, that bastard tried all but it went to the limit when h-he -''

Hoseok hesitated to complete his words. He felt it was inappropriate to reveal this to Jimin. But again the younger would just keep nagging him. When he reveals everything he will not be able to hide this too as the incident had a major role in destroying every peace. So, he chose to continue.

''That fucker kept his filthy hands on Taehyung's mother Kim Seokjin's dignity.''

Jimin gasped covering his mouth. His eyes widened, his emo.? Emo was assaulted-d?. Jimin would die before letting his mind think of any worst possibilities that could have happened.

''Did he-e? I mean-''

''Yes, they were late in finding Mr. Seokjin. Mr. Kim was broken, he couldn't decide what to do. Taehyung was 8 and Jungkook turned 15 at that time. They both didn't know about this of course. When Jeon Sr. initiated that mission without letting Mr. Kim know. He went to kill that business partner of Mr. Kim, the person who did this unforgivable act, Lee Minhwan. My uncle said when they reached the place where Lee was supposedly hiding, there were only 5 bodyguards of Lee present, and after killing all of them when they found Lee, Jeon Sr. tortured him mercilessly. My uncle said he was kept in the basement of Jeon Sr. for days where he used to torture him, his manhood was cut and his scalp was burned. ''

''Deserved''

''hmm... Soon, Jeon Sr. let Mr. Kim know about it and surprisingly Mr. Kim didn't want to go and do anything about Lee. Soon enough, Jeon Sr. got to know that Mr. Kim was getting threats again. Alone, he went on this mission with just 10 guards including my uncle. It was Lee Yul, Minhwan's brother. And according to my uncle, Mr. Kim was also present there. Jeon Sr. killed Yul but couldn't save himself from the injuries. He was shot 23 times by Yul's men. And Mr. Kim saw it all, he saw his best friend getting killed and he let him die. He fucking LET HIM DIE.''

No one spoke anything. Tears were flowing and heavy breaths were taken by Jimin. He couldn't believe it. Mr. Kim didn't help his best friend who did all this for him. Mr. Kim didn't do anything to save Jungkook's father?.

''Wh-what was the misunderstanding that Kim Uncle took THAT step ?? ''

''Lee Minhwan . That motherfucker made Mr Kim believe that the unforgivable act on Mr Seokjin was done by Jeon Sr's men.''

 ''What ?? Oh my god. But Jeon Sr saved emo! Why would he do such thing?''

''He didn't. Lee created a misunderstanding that Jeon Sr intended to find Mr Seokjin late.'' 

Yoongi spoke up, '' My Uncle got to know the day Jeon Sr was killed ...that a men from Jeon Sr's gang was on Lee Minhwan's side. He tipped off Lee everything. ''

''Apparently, everyone knew that Jeon Sr's gang is only made of loyal dogs and their leader commands every move . So, when Lee Minhwan said it was Jeon Sr's doing ...Mr Kim believed that''

''B-but how could this be possible? Kim Uncle was his best friend , how..i can't understand?''

''hah , Best friend? I doubt if he even considered Jungkook's father his best friend . If he did , he wouldn't have believed such a lie. Such an vicious lie that is the root cause of every broken relationships. The hardships..the death of Jeon Sr...Jungkook's father..our father figure.''

Now, Jimin understood why Jungkook hated Mr. Kim. That's why he took taehyung away. Taehyung! Oh god, how taehyung would you react to all this? Do you know all this? You obviously don't know everything but the prime issue is how to stop Jungkook? Jungkook is hurting Taehyung to take revenge on Mr. Kim.

''No! NO !''

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at the boy suddenly breathing hard. Hoseok sighed signally to Yoongi and went up to the kitchen to make some tea for them again. Yoongi looked at Jimin, a little longer than intended. Getting up from his seat, he went towards the boy. Pulling him closer, he caressed his hair just like before. It's a lot to take in for the boy. That's why this tragic past is hidden from most of the people. It scares them, the betrayal. Yoongi never wanted to tell all this Jimin but this shortie is too stubborn.

It was Hoseok who told all this to Jungkook when the boy was distressed as to why Mr. Kim was suddenly behaving this way. Jungkook was shattered, he boy just found peace back in taehyung after his father's death and that peace was snatched away from him. He needed Taehyung. Even when taehyung was stopped from meeting Jungkook, Jungkook did it anyway. He did everything to keep taehyung by his side even when taehyung was now scared, scared of this Jungkook. His kookie is long gone. Getting older, all Jungkook did was kill the men who took his father away from him, Yul's men who were in hiding.

He tortured them until they were left begging. Begging for death. He was a monster, more than his father. He went and destroyed each and every one of them. Bodies couldn't be identified and No one tried anyway.

''Hyungie..?'', Jimin asked still in Yoongi's embrace.

''Yes, Jimin?''

''J-jungkook won't kill tae right?''

''Even after all this, you think he would?''

Don't get Jimin wrong, any person in his place would be terrified. Jungkook's father might be wronged by Mr. Kim, that's another thing for him. His main concern is Taehyung. And Revengeful Jungkook won't do any good. But he can not blame Jungkook fully now. And he won't. If each and every person around them believes in the gang leader then he will also be able to right? The little bit of faith he had after talking with Jin emo, is building up. He needs to have a conversation with Jin again but before that, he needs to talk with Mr. Kim Namjoon.

-------------------

It was a far-off sound. A loud echo could be heard. It was a dark place. His foot kept moving forward . A loud groan . He was scared now. what was that sound?.

All of a sudden a white light focused on him and he closed his eyes on the impact. Opening his eyes slowly adjusting , he screamed loudly. He was surrounded by a crowd of bodies. Bodies covered in blood. On top of each other. His hands gripping the fabric of his shirt tightly. He wanted to puke.

As he moved forward, eyes wandering , hands shaking . It was a distant sound, that groan . A person. He wondered if that person is alive in between the sea of blood . He kept moving. He ran. He ran towards the sound. He wanted to save the person who's probably gonna die if he doesn't reach there. He needs to help him.

He freezes when he saw a person lying on the ground in an awkward angle, hands still clutching the gun. The person was blooding furiously from his gun shot wounds. The person again groaned , eyes now focused on him. The person stretched his bloodied hands towards him, wanting him to come closer. The person wanted to say something but couldn't .It was suddenly pitch dark, again. The light solely focusing on the person on the ground. He wanted to go forward but couldn't.

He couldn't move. That person now dying.

That person. That man. Suddenly he turned into someone familiar.

His Man.

Jungkook

His Jungkook

His kookie.

''KOOKIE!'' Taehyung Jolted awake. A nightmare . Again. He can't breath. He gasps for air, hands clutching onto his hairs as he sucks in ragged breath. His lips quivered . His body is on fire and he is is sweating profusely.

He needed to see him. He needed to fucking see him!

''Shit! shit! '' ''Please'' taehyung cursed cryingly, he was shaking due to the nightmare. He has to seem him anyhow.

He switched on the lamps with shivering fingers and got up from the bed. He's taking in breaths hardly. He needed him right now. The fucking nightmare.

It felt real. It felt so real!

He moved around hysterically, looking for something. He had promised himself, and jimin that he would never accept all this, again. But taehyung can't not do this . He struggles but says it. He would do it. He would do it a thousand of times if it's about the gang leader.

''Jung-jungkook''

''J-jungkook please''

''You-u could see me right??''

''Jung-jungkook please, let me see you ''

''I-i '' ''I- fuck, i just want to see you jungkook''

Taehyung's heartbeat is accelerating in concern. He wanted to see the older anyhow. It's past mid-night and he doesn't care. Since the morning when baekhyun told him that the leader could watch him. He knows that jungkook is looking at him right now. Taehyung's sure he knows that taehyung's calling for him. He just wants to see him once and nothing. Just once .Even if it's for a second.

''Just once , yeah? I promise'' His teary eyes moved to every corner of the room.

''J-just once , Jungkook?'' ''You could even hurt me after that , i don't care.''

''Jus-t just let me see you.''

''K-kookie''

Taehyung finally calls out for him.

------------------

Hie. LIKING IT?

What do y'll think? Will jungkook show up?

Vote share and comment please.

Thoughts?

Thanking you:

NIKI

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

394K 28.5K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
1.7M 89.8K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
864K 43.8K 38
❝ 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬. ❞ •𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐭...
22K 1.2K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...