I Don't Wanna Calm Down I Jus...

By megantwfan

*Sequel to They Said This Day Wouldn't Come* Five years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

357 5 0
By megantwfan

Owww. Why does my head hurt so much? It feels like someone is hitting my head constantly. What happened last night? I rolled over and opened my eyes, which wasn't a very good idea because it was very bright and I felt like I was going blind. After a few minutes my eyes adjusted to the bright light and I realised where I was.

I'm in my bed, in mine and Ruth's flat but I have absolutely no idea how I got here. Where's Ruth? Surely I came home with Ruth and not by myself? Okay I'm really confused now. I sat up and ran my fingers through my knotty hair and looked around the room to see if I could see Ruth anywhere. I couldn't see her. I then got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to see if Ruth was in there, but she wasn't. Now I'm confused. Then I walked out of the kitchen and went to sit on the sofa but there was someone laying on it, asleep. Why is there someone sleeping on the sofa?! It's not Ruth so who is it?

I quietly tiptoed back into the kitchen and grabbed the first thing that I could see, which happened to be a frying pan (well it worked well in Tangled so I don't see why it wouldn't work for me) and slowly walked back into the front room. The person on the sofa was laying with their face towards the cushions so I couldn't see what they looked like. I slowly edged towards the sofa then prodded the person with the handle of the frying pan.

"What the?!" they shouted, which made my head hurt even more, then sat bolt upright and looked at me with a mixture of shock and confusion present in their face. It was Alfie, oops.

"Oh sorry Alfie, I thought you were just some random person sleeping on the sofa." I apologised.

"You scared the life out of me Megs and who else would be sleeping on your sofa!?" Alfie asked as I went and sat next to him.

"I don't know, I don't feel well, it's making me confused and sleepy." I replied.

"I'm not surprised you don't feel well, you drunk way to much last night but it's okay I'll look after you." Alfie replied and gave me a hug, letting me lay on his chest.

"I don't remember drinking anything." I replied, I'm really confused now, I don't even remember what I did last night.

"Don't worry about it Megs, just go back to sleep, it'll make you feel better." Alfie replied and stroked my hair.

"Okay Alfie." I replied and snuggled into his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me.

*End of Megs' P.O.V*

*Alfie's P.O.V*

"Don't worry about it Megs, just go back to sleep, it'll make you feel better." I replied and stroked Meg's hair.

"Okay Alfie." Megs replied and snuggled into my chest, then I wrapped my arms round her to keep her warm and sang This by Ed Sheeran softly to her.

This is the start of something beautiful

This is the start of something new

You are the one who'd make me lose it all

You are the start of something new, ooh

And I'll throw it all away

And watch you fall into my arms again

And I'll throw it all away

Watch you fall, now

You are the earth that I will stand upon

You are the words that I will sing

And I've thrown it all away

And watched you fall into his arms again

And I've thrown it all away

Watched you fall, now

And take me back

Take me home

Watch me fall

Down to earth

Take me back for

This is the start of something beautiful

You are the start of something new

By the time I had finished singing Megs was sleeping peacefully in my arms, just like she should be. I smiled as I looked down at Megs as she smiled in her sleep and her little dimples appeared in her cheeks.

"That was cute." a voice said from the doorway. I looked up to see Ruth, Jay and Nathan all standing in the doorway.

"What was?" I asked quietly, pretending that I didn't know what they were talking about.

"You singing to Megs." Ruth replied.

"She isn't feeling very well and couldn't sleep, I just helped her get to sleep." I said, moving some hair that was covering Megs' face.

"Right... so that's why you have your arms wrapped around her and her head is snuggled into your chest..." Nathan said, a hint of jealousy clear in his voice.

"Yeah, you have a problem with that?" I asked. After finding out about him hurting Megs yesterday, I don't really like him that much.

"No, because your looking after my little sister and I know she's safe when she's with you." Jay replied before Nathan had the chance to make a comment.

"I try my best to keep her safe, I care about her too much to let her get hurt." I replied. As I said that I saw her smile grow wider, she was obviously awake. Jay, Ruth and Nathan saw her smile as well and we exchanged knowing glances.

"I think I might put her in her bed, she's probably getting uncomfortable now." I said loudly. Megs then tightened her grip on my waist so that I couldn't move her, she's definitely awake.

"It's going to be hard to move her but I'll have to try." I continued.

"Don't even think about moving, I'm comfy." Megs said quietly and moved so that her head was resting on my shoulder and she was sitting on my lap.

"I wasn't going to really." I replied and hugged her tighter, then kissed her lightly on her forehead.

"You wouldn't move because you love me too much." Megs whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Exactly." I replied.

"Okay well we're gonna leave you two alone, we only came back to see how you were and so Ruth could get changed and well your in safe hands so that's our cue to go, bye." Jay said as he walked out of the room, Ruth and Nathan following behind.

Nathan shut the door behind him and Megs looked up at me, her blue eyes not as bright as they normally are.

"You alright Megs?" I asked.

"I don't know." she replied.

"Why don't you know?" I asked, concerned that Megs might not be okay.

"Well I feel really weird and I'm not sure if I'm okay or not." Megs said.

"Come on we'll go get you some water and see if you feel any better." I replied. Megs then got off of my lap and stood up. I then stood up as well and took her hand, she was shaking really bad. "Megs are you sure you're okay?" I asked, pulling her closer to me.

"No, I feel really dizzy." she said. I then picked her up and carried her bridal style to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen I put her down, placing one of my hands tightly round her waist so I could help her stand up, then with the other hand got a cup from the cupboard and filled it up with water.

"Here, drink this, you need to drink lots of water to stay hydrated." I said and handed it to Megs. Her shaky hand slowly took the cup from me and then put it to her mouth to drink it.

Once she had drunk all of it she placed the cup back on the side and then held my hand to steady herself, she was still really shaky.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked, moving her hair behind her ear.

"No." She whispered, she then rested her head on my shoulder and I felt a tear soak into my t-shirt.

"Hey, come here, you'll be okay Megs." I said and pulled her into a comforting hug, rocking her from side to side. Megs sometimes gets upset when she doesn't feel well because being ill makes her emotions go a bit all over the place. I then picked Megs up bridal style again and put her in her bed, I could tell that she was tired.

"Alfie." Megs said quietly.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Stay with me." she whispered, and moved over so I could get into bed with her.

"Sure." I replied and climbed in, pulling her close to me. This is how it should be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helllooooooo lovely readers !!!!!! I'm sorry that today's chapter is really short but I only got back from a school trip early this morning and I am really tired but didn't not want to write a chapter because then I'd feel bad. And sorry that it's a bit boring and probably cheesy but I promise it will get better in the next chapter !!

Also I can't believe the fanfic has had 500 reads already! It's only got 4 chapters!!!

Thank you for reading/ voting/ commenting/ fanning it means a lot and every single one of you who has read, voted, commented or fanned are amazing !!! Thank You !!!!

Megan xxxxxxxxxxx :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.