The Taming of the B.I.T.C.H (...

Bởi LovelyLaylaBrown

Ivy Wright was the meanest of mean girls. Feared by all at Madison Collegiate Preparatory Academy. She was co... Xem Thêm

★Meet Ivy★
★New York Rebel★
★To Much Too Handle★
★Settling In★
★Two Collide★
★Two Collide-part 2★
★The Aftermath★
★It's Okay Not to be Okay★
★The snap that started it all★
★Hi★
★Some serious Bullshit★
★The balls in my court now★
★WTF★
★You didn't think it would be that easy★
★Blake Livingston★
★I'm glad we're on the same page★
★The fight that ended it all★
☆Normal Routine☆
☆The Deal ☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 1☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 2☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 3☆
☆New Beginings☆
☆The Talk of Madison Prep☆
☆Walk Away☆
☆The Talk-Part 1☆
☆The Talk- Part 2☆
☆The Next Day☆
☆The Next Day- Part II☆
☆The Next Day- Part III☆
☆Homecoming☆
☆Your WHAT?☆
☆The Waiting Game☆
☆Not So Broken- Part 1☆
☆Not So Broken-Part 2☆
Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day 2
☆Ski Trip☆
☆Dark Date & Special Place☆
☆Best Christmas Ever ☆
☆Best Christmas Ever 2☆
☆Not Ready☆
☆Apologies☆
☆Ready☆
Secrets & Lies
Destruction✌🏽
⭐️Wowza ⭐️
⭐️make it or break it⭐️
⭐️This could be the end⭐️
Author's Note

★Victim #1★

29.5K 826 177
Bởi LovelyLaylaBrown

★Ivy POV★

Silence filled the room as all eyes stared at the glass bowl in the middle of my table. It was judgement day and I finally got to choose my very first victim. Your probably wonder what's going on will let me tell you. Every month I enter every student's name into a bowl and whosoever shall be my lucky victim gets to be.....pardon my language, but for lack of a better word. They get to be my personal bitch for the entire month. But due to my campaign I haven't drawn a name yet.

I mean, who wouldn't want a personal maid for a month. I'm talking they have to fetch my clothes, be my personal driver, complete any assignment I don't want to do, grab me and my friends coffee, lunch, etc. and be available 24/7. It was absolutely amazing. I loved the feeling of bossing people around.

I continue to eat my chicken salad as everyone watched me in terror. "I hope it's that bitch Kacie, name who gets pulled. I can't wait to make her pay for sleeping with Dylan while we were dating" Lucy said as she stuck a fork full of romaine lettuce in her mouth. I chuckled at her because for the past month she has been hoping my first victim is Kacie. But honestly, I could care less. Kacie didn't do anything to me, but I simply played along and replied, "yeah, that bitch fucked up big time."

We continued to eat as if today was just a regular day. I looked at my watch and took a sip of my Voss water. There were five minutes left before the bell rang and I knew it was time. I eagerly cleared my throat and all eyes darted to me.

It was time and everyone knew what that meant. Blake grabbed the bowl and stirred its contents. I gracefully applied lipstick as I waited. "That's enough," I said and placed my hand into the bowl. I pulled out a crumpled paper and examined the name. I smirked as I stared at the name KACIE in big red ink.

I chuckled to myself as I crumpled the paper back up. I stood up, leaving behind my tray, bag and books and headed towards the door. Likewise, my 'friends' followed, but not before grabbing their trays and our belongings.

I stood at the door and turned to the awaiting crowd of nervous students and said, "Amy Hamilton" I heard a few sighs of relief as I continued to walk out the cafeteria. I had no idea why I choose Amy. Honestly, it was the first name that popped in my head and lord knows I was not going to say Kacie. Like I said before, I had no beef with her and as far as I was concerned, Lucy got everything she deserved because she allowed it. Plus, I was not going to do her job for her. If she had beef with Kacie than she was going to deal with it, without my help.

I continued to walk down the hall towards the library. Before you get carried away, No, I don't like to read. Hell, I didn't even know where this place was until about a month ago when I was elected class president. I opened the door and walked towards the rest of the student council

The meeting finally began and the whole time all I thought about was how tomorrow I had a new victim.

-------------
A/N
Another chapter down....a lot more to go so thoughts? Comment and vote✔

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4M 86.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
627K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
81.3K 3.4K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
38K 1.2K 17
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.