Drown ✓|| Jeon Jungkook Ft. T...

By Immi379

The story starts with a common young girl, Han y/n. A high school student with a great supportive family and... More

•Introduction
• Episode 1
• Episode 2
• Episode 4
• Episode 5
• Episode 6
• Episode 7
• Episode 8
• Episode 9
• Episode 10
• Episode 11
• Episode 12
• Episode 13
• Episode 14

• Episode 3

1.3K 131 20
By Immi379

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"You're alright?"

My head turned to him at his question, making me immediately nod in assurance.

His features looked soft from a distance, but now when I'm looking up close, they seem way sharper....

"How did you fall?"

His question had me purse my lips before I sighed looking at his puzzled face.

"I was picking up a book and then something- or most probably an insect crawled up on my hand. I was just...."

"Startled."

"Scared.", he chuckled before bursting into a laughter.

"No! Not scared! J-Just startled.", I protested and he pursed his lips together, nodding but I couldn't help and notice his mischievously hidden smile.

His eyes were connected to mine when he suddenly took a step closer, leaving little to no space between us.

I blinked in bewilderment, watching as he handed me the book that I dropped earlier and patting my head with a little 'cute'.

The blush on my face was hard hidden making me immediately pry my gaze away in embarrassment.

The moment of awkward silence lingered longer as we both kept our gazes away from one another.

"So you're helping the librarian?", he initiated and I hesitantly nodded, moving my gaze back to him.

God knows why but he refused to move his eyes away from mine. Making it feel like some sort of staring competition.

There was something so mysterious about his aura that one could stare at him all life and still find it as amusing as the first time.

"So I guess I'll hand it to you."

My head bent to find him handing me another book which he probably borrowed from the library.

"Y-Yeah."

The library door opened the very instant making us both turn back as a girl in her red uniform entered the space holding a book in her hand.

Her raven hair contrasted perfectly with her pale skin as she gracefully walked inside.

I could never walk like that....

Without wasting a moment more, I walked to the reception desk taking out the official register.

The girl immediately handed me the book in her hand, her bright smile made me smile back at her as I handed her the register to sign.

Taehyung walked towards us, his steps slow and calculated with slight hesitance which I could easily sense but chose to ignore.

"Irene?"

I saw as the girl's eyes widened as she immediately turned back before opening her arms and abruptly embracing him.

"Taehyung!", she chirped out loud.

Silently witnessing the exchange as she clinged to his arm, I did my signatures before closing the register.

I saw as he slightly pushed her back, before stretching a smile.

"Are you here to return a book?", he asked and she instantly nodded.

"But from how far I know, you hate to read books.", he sounded slightly agitated.

"If I have a book lover by my side then I should also love the books right? Besides it wasn't any of your boring philosophical books. It was a romantic novel.", she smiled looking into his eyes and I could easily sense the excitement in her voice.

Nonetheless, he slowly nodded before moving further away from her.

"Did you return your book? Shall we head back together?", she tried to get a little closer but he yet again retreated.

"No. I still have to return my book. You may get back with your friends. I'll catch you later."

He stretched a smile and she immediately nodded, before waving him a bye as she left the place.

He already returned me the book though....

Shaking my head, I got up from my seat before striding back to the shelves that needed to be arranged.

His steps followed me behind as I started indulging myself in the work.

Feeling the urge to break the awkward silence I thought of initiating a conversation.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

Crap! Why out of all the possible sophisticated and courteous questions, this came out of my mouth?!!!

"No."

He took a pause and before continuing.

"She's my fiance."

Now, that was unexpected....

I momentarily averted my gaze at him before moving back to my work.

His relationships definitely has nothing to do with me.

"Our parents are business partners and that leads to us getting engaged."

Marriage for business? I only watched it in dramas till this day.

Well, isn't as unbelievable either. Just as mom says;

'Wealthy people can do anything to get wealthier.'

Besides the girl named Irene looked really happy with her supposed fiance. In fact, she looked like a very nice person too.

Giving a simple nod, I moved to another shelf. He too chased my steps.

"So you're a book lover?", I digged further to shrug off the awkwardness from the previous question.

He leaned against the book shelf, right in front of me and before taking the book in my hands.

"Yeah.", that's all he said before placing the book in the shelf.

I looked up at his face which was dangerously close to mine. Our eyes connecting for the nth time making my heart rapidly beat against my chest.

This proximity is not nice. Specifically for two people who barely know one another.

Trying to shrug the unknown feeling, I moved to the opposite shelf to arrange the books there wishing he wouldn't follow behind this time.

"I love books more than anything. Though I do have a thing for boxing and sketching but my passion for books can't be estimated.", he explained from the back while silently listened.

Sketching, reading and boxing? That is a rare combination of habits.

"This library was originally very small with a very limited amount of books. I requested my dad and raised funds for this new library you have in front of you. We exported some books from the other countries. Some of them are from my own personal collection."

As a book lover myself I could understand his sentiment. Except for the fact that I could never persue my passion like this. Again how mom says it;

'Hobbies are a rich people thing.'

"You also said boxing right?", I asked and slightly looked back.

He sighed before giving a slow nod.

"Boxing was not really my thing. It's just that my best friend loves it and since when I got into it I started loving it too."

I looked back at the shelf and picked up a book, to place it back to it's original place.

"So, who is this best friend?", my hand nonchalantly skipped a few pages before I closed it back ready to place it at the specific spot.

"Jeon Jungkook."

The moment he took the name, my head snapped back at him in a state of shock. Hand unknowingly placed the book in my hand at the wrong shelf. My body as if lost all it's heat leaving me painfully cold and frozen at my spot.

He walked closer to me before taking the book out of my grip and placing it at the right shelf.

I didn't knew what to say as he only smiled at my dazed state before taking out the other books, initiating to arrange them along.

"I-I can do it myself!", I protested, trying to take the book from his hand yet he lifted his hand higher laughing at my silly attempt.

"I want to help.", passing me a mischievous grin he moved to the other shelf making me sigh in defeat.

.......

The rest of the time went with both of us talking about random stuff. I didn't even realize how fast the time passed in his company.

What slightly baffled me though was that he was in the same class as Lisa. Which suggests that they both could be potential friends. If not for the girl Irene I would even go further and ship them. They carry the same extroverted energy after all.

As we heard the school bell ring, his gaze averted towards me.

"You're not going for the class?"

"I don't have anymore classes for the day.", I replied placing the last book in it's place.

Finally done!

"I have a class or two. So for now.... see you later?", I smiled waving at him and he passed me his boxy grin, waving back, before making his way out of the library.

I wish I could ask him to stay longer.

I mean first I was only exhausted but now I'm all alone in this hauntingly huge library!

Sighing, I went back to the desk and looked through the register.

There's one person who still didn't return the book.

I was tired by now but there was still an hour in the assessment of the school time.

Well let's wait till then.

Putting my head down on the desk, I closed my eyes slowly drifting to my unconscious, unknown to the danger lurking under the shadows around.

_

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The cold gust of wind flew across from one of the opened windows making her shiver in her unconscious, uncomfortably shifting on the wooden desk.

The gravely silence of the spacious room would've definitely been haunting, only if she wasn't fast asleep this soon.

Although, the temporary silence soon got disrupted, when the door to the library slowly creaked open.

Black patent leather boots made their way inside the space echoing in the night silence, accompanied by a monetary halt moments later, once a distant unconscious figure came to the sight.

Small tired snores reverberated, with the constant shifting over the rigid desk as she frowned in her sleep.

A sight wildly tempting to the spectator.

The boots once again clicked against the wooden floor, while the girl in her deep slumber stayed unknown to the fact how the space around her suddenly turned darker___ colder.

He bent, tilting his head examining the face which was completely covered in raven locks.

The corner of his lips slightly tugged upwards, before his hand extended to push away the front hair which were blocking his sight.

His calloused fingers wrapped around those silky locks before he tugged them behind her ear, pupils dilating with the rush of adrenaline, as the once slight curve now turned into a sinister grin.

His eyes darted between her long lashes to her reddened cheeks, to then finally her plump red lips which looked tempting at the very sight.

His breath fastened hand automatically making it's way to her cheeks caressing it tenderly sending shivers to the cold body beneath.

" 誘惑的な "

️ (Seductive)

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

You'd be needing google translator throughout the series. Lol.

Well here's episode 3.

The real chase probably starts at episode five.

It's only after writing this that I realized rewriting a book is harder than writing it.

Vote goals are 105.

Take care y'all 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 257 23
A journey between the popular boy and the introverted girl that masked her helplessness. A start of a fragile yet beautiful love. "He craved a love t...
154K 8.1K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
8.4K 479 23
This is my first Horror Book. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Taehyung hasn't seen Jennie in years. One day, he learns that Jennie was killed in the Sol...
14.5K 921 51
A story about an ordinary girl who fall in love with the greatest warrior of his time. How are their worlds going to change their life forever. Will...