๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By SeruAz

Ryoumen Sukuna, get yeeted by Gojo into Fairytopia A.k.a Sukuna is GIVING out PTSD for everyone in Fairytopia... More

Six Eyes Brat's Defeat
Something Is Wrong
Get Back Up Again
Final Showdown Of Two Strongest
World Of Pure Pain.......For Sukuna
Unknown Place??
A Wingless Male Fairy?
The Festival
The Pollination
The News
Explanation?
Working at Home
Sukuna's DIY Axe
The Dinner
She's Changed
Frustration
Fairy Town
Following Her
The Attack
Best Friend Forever
Dilemma
Hard Decision
Sukuna Entering Fairy Town
Curtain & Bloodbath
Nightmare & Sadness
Champion?
A Lone Champion
Trapped
Unlike Saviour

Boredom

209 13 2
By SeruAz

Sukuna couldn't help but find Bibble's offer of a Binding Vow utterly ridiculous. It was so damn biased in Bibble's favour. But guess what? Sukuna reluctantly accepted it anyway. He knew deep down that Bibble's Binding Vow was bound to fail miserably.

It was crystal clear in Sukuna's demeanour as he watched from afar, visibly bored, observing the fairy soldiers struggling against the overpowering Skeezites.

In Sukuna's personal opinion, those soldiers lacked any critical thinking when it came to their pathetic fighting tactics against the Skeezites.

Even Sukuna had never encountered a creature quite like Skeezite before. However, it was not difficult for me to spot several weaknesses that could be exploited to deal with fatal blows to them. Take their stomach and wings, for example.

Fairy soldiers would be able to target these vulnerable areas. What's interesting is that the stomach seemed to lack any protective covering, so a well-placed stab could result in severe bleeding and eventual death for the Skeezite.

Moreover, despite their enormous size, the Skeezites had disproportionately small wings. Coupled with their frail hands and feet, it was clear that their wings would be working so hard to able to support their weight. The loss of their wings would render them easy prey, like a helpless fish out of water, simply waiting for their inevitable demise.

In summary, the Skeezites were far from invulnerable. An attack on their unprotected stomach or a crippling blow to their feeble wings would significantly weaken them, making it much easier to bring about their demise.

Another tactic that fairy soldiers could employ is to impair the Skeezites' sense of smell by spraying something that emits a strong scent at them. This would render their attacks uncoordinated and lacking focus, giving the fairy soldiers more of an advantage to strike them down.

Lastly, Sukuna suggests using weapons infused with the fire element. According to Brat's explanation (Bibble), the Skeezites have an aversion to bright light since it can damage their retinas and weaken their bodies when exposed to sunlight.

However, despite Sukuna's detailed explanation of these tactics. Are these fairy soldiers implementing at least one of them?

NO, OF COURSE, THEY'RE FUCKING NOT!!

The fairy soldiers, as Sukuna personally observed, are quite fucking foolish!

They repeatedly launch attacks on Skeezite, thrusting their spears directly at its face, head, and upper body. What's even more disappointing is how predictable their attacks are!

They don't seem to analyze the situation carefully, before going on the offensive. It's as if they're all following the same script, using identical weaponsspears with crystal tips that prove utterly ineffective against Skeezite's tough skin.

It's baffling that they lack long-range weapons like bows and arrows, they rely on a seemingly futile tactic of casting some sort of light magic towards the Skeezites.

Did this Magical Attack work? Well, guess what?

OF COURSE, IT FUCKING DIDN'T!

The Skeezites have some sort of protective shield that will shield their eyes from these light magic assaults. If you observe closely, you'll see that these magical attacks by the fairy soldiers are far less effective and efficient compared to their spear thrusts. This only exposes them to even greater danger, as they essentially have no effective means to defend themselves against the Skeezites.

Based on Sukuna's observations, only two individuals showed any effectiveness in attacking Skeezite. The first one was a female fairy who had dark blue hair and wore matching clothes.

She possesses a unique magic that allows her to manipulate ice elements. Whenever she launches her magical ice attacks, they instantly freeze the targeted parts of Skeezite's body.

Although Sukuna finds her attacks somewhat repetitive, they prove to be quite effective against Skeezites. These stupid creatures fall from the sky, succumbing to a slow demise as their oxygen supply gets cut off due to the ice blocking their noses.

It's not a bad method of offensive move,  but he's kinda not into it. Cause the ice also gonna block the scream of the enemy.

The other person who proved to be a formidable opponent was someone who looked like a fucking mix of a butterfly and a fairy.

The mother and father must have been quite fucking wild to produce such a weird-looking creature as their baby. Or the mom is quite a whore and fucking herself with a literal butterfly to get pregnant by it.

This individual had a head and wings like a butterfly, but the rest of his body resembled that of a fairy.

What made him stand out besides how weird he looked, was his speed when flying. He's moved much faster than the average fairy and used smart tactics during his manoeuvres.

He would fly at Skeezites with such precision that their bodies would collide with sharp tree trunks, impaling the creatures and causing their deaths. It seemed that the Skeezites were unable to replicate these sharp flying manoeuvres, making them vulnerable to this butterfly fairy-like person's attacks.

It's a simple and old-fashioned method, but effective.

Apart from these two individuals, nobody else seems capable of launching a significant counterattack against Skeezite or using their damn brains at all

They simply await their inevitable fucking demise, without any real chance fucking of survival to see tomorrow morning's light.

Yeah, this is so fucking boring.

___________________________________________________

Bibble, filled with worry, found himself nervously biting his nails. It had been 23 long minutes, and Sukuna appeared completely uninterested. Everything that had unfolded earlier, the skirmish between the fairy soldiers and the menacing Skeezite, seemed like a genuinely terrifying ordeal. But Sukuna just sat there, cross-legged on a tall tree trunk, his eyes only half-open and the occasional yawn breaking the silence.

With an air of indifference, Sukuna nonchalantly remarked, "You've got two minutes left, Brat."

Bibble's face turned even paler, a mixture of fear and desperation clouding his thoughts. He found himself at his absolute breaking point, unsure of how to help his fellow fairies who were trapped in distress.

The stark reality was that Bibble, a mere pufferball, stood no chance against the Skeezite. Just one bite from that monster's mouth could devour Bibble whole, putting an end to his life.

He lacked the physical strength required to take on Skeezite, and he even questioned whether his wings could carry him faster than the terrifying creature. This was precisely why he had decided to enter into a Binding Vow with Sukuna.

"Just one more minute, Brat," Sukuna replied with a mischievous grin, observing Bibble's restless flight patterns.

Bibble squirmed anxiously as Sukuna began counting down, the seconds ticking away with each passing number.

"48, 47, 46-.."

Sukuna counted down dismissively, while Bibble fervently wished for something to capture Sukuna's attention. He closed his eyes and earnestly prayed for his wish to come true.

"20, 19, 18, 17..."

But his hopes were in vain. Nothing happened, and no one answered his prayers. Tears welled up in Bibble's eyes. Without Sukuna's intervention, countless lives would be in danger and they would die getting eaten alive.

'I'm sorry, everyone. I gave it my all,' Bibble thought sadly.

"5, 4, 3, 2... Hold on, wait, what the fuck is that?" Sukuna's countdown abruptly halted.

Bibble slowly opened his eyes and noticed that the entire Fairy Town was enveloped in a pitch-black barrier. Sukuna leapt from the tree trunk to a taller one, attempting to get closer to the mysterious barrier. Bibble followed closely behind. Sukuna cautiously touched the barrier with his hand, but it seemed impenetrable, blocking his attempt to break through.

"Oya, oya, this is interesting," Sukuna remarked, finally his curiosity piqued.

____________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Poor Bibble, seriously he's gonna need therapy after this is over..... If he's gonna get one. At least a decent one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 16.8K 25
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€ ๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ หห‹ยฐ โ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡. โž ๅ—ใ‘ : "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ...
53.9K 2K 22
YUTA OKKOTSU X OC "i love you with all that is left of my heart, yet the face that haunts my nightmares is you" AMAYA FUSHIGURO didn't ask for much i...
1.3M 92.8K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...
49.9K 2.2K 25
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...