Muggle // Severus Snape

Da rissarosewrites

Severus moves his wife, Avalon, a muggle to hogwarts at the news of Sirius Blacks escape thinking Hogwarts wo... Altro

1. Muggle
2. Magical
3. We Need a Cat
4. Frog Choir
5. Hippogriff
6. Bogart
7. Mad Man
8. Remarkable
9. Qualified
10. Cancelled
11. Bunny Rabbit
12 True Love
13. I'm A Cat
14. Intrusive Thoughts
15. Newt
16. Happiness
17. Negative
18. Fail Them
19. Burnt
20. Evil Death Tree
21. Werewolf
22. Cheeto
23. My Girl
24. Daddy
25. You Got Mail
26. Malfoy Manor
27. Zap
Goblet of Fire
29. Dollhouse
30. World Cup
31. Single Malt Whiskey
32. Curse
33. Tri
34. Salamanders
35. Load of Bologna
36. Woe A Woman
37. Dragon Eggs
38. Miscreant
39. Dance Partner
40. Jealousy
41. Brewing
42. Lethal
43. Merpeople
44. Threatening Children
45. He's Back
46. Dark Marks
47. Test
Order of the Phoenix
49. Popcorn
50. Induct Him
52. Thestral
53. How Dare You
54. Unsuccessful
55. Smashing Ornaments
56. Unmerry Christmas
57. Truth
58. Harwin & Emmalina
59. Padfoot
60. Suffer
Half Blood Prince
62. Unbreakable
63. Terrify
64. Love Potions
65. Excuse Me For Caring
66. Arm Candy
67. Mysterious
68. Don't Tell Avalon
69. Luck
70. The Half Blood
Deathly Hallows
72. The Monster
73. Muggle Studies
74. Premonitions
75. Bad Man
76. Sanctuary
77. Herbology
78. Diadem
79. Villain
80. Pray
81. Venom
Begin Again
83. Promise
84. Apothecary
85. Muggle Life

51. Ultrasound

2.9K 130 7
Da rissarosewrites

Delicate / Jaime Lannister out now!

Avalon shivered as the ultrasound gel hit her stomach. She grabbed severus hand as the probe touched her stomach gliding around.

"Theres a heartbeat and... oh looky here!" The ultrasound tech declared.

"What?" Severus demanded holding tight to avalons hand as they looked at the ultrasound screen. 

"We dont want to know if its a boy or girl. We want to be surprised." Avalon added quickly.

"You are having twins. Congratulations!"

"Twins." Severus repeated. Avalon beamed back at him

"I need to know now. I changed my mind. Thats alright right sevy?" He nodded.  "Okay tell me. Boys or girls?

"One of each dear girl," the nurse answered. "A little boy and a little girl. Would you like a picture?"

Avalon stared down at her moving ultrasound for what felt like an hour. Her twins. Beautiful and perfect.

The summer flew by too fast. Before they knew it the twins would be here.

"I had to see you off, didn't I?" Sirius remarked when he shifted back into a man. "What's life without a little risk?"

"I don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban." Harry countered.

"Oh, don't worry about me. Anyway, I wanted you to have this. Original Order of the Phoenix." Sirius held out a picture. "Marlene McKinnon." He pointed out. "She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom."

"Neville's parents." Harry realized.

"They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me." Sirius agreed. "It's been 14 years. And still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad."

"Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?" Harry questioned.

"It feels like it did before. You keep it." Sirius added smiling down at the picture. "Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now. I'll see you at the train."

"Will I ride the train one day?" Amelia questioned. 'With the big kids?"

"When you are a big kid." Severus agreed.

"I'm four now." Amelia reminded him.

"Yes." Severus agreed. "WHen you get your letter when you turn eleven, do you know how many years from now that is?"

"Like forever." Amelia decided. 

"A little less than forever." Avalon corrected smiling down at Amelia's hand in her own. 

"Okay..." Amelia agreed. "six years?"

"That really doesnt seem like that long." Avalon agreed in a panic. "Eleven is really too young-"

"Am I right?" Amelia questioned. "Four, five, six, seven," she counted on her fingers. "Seven years... or eight depending on... well I still have to go through all of this year before I turn five." 

"Eight years that sounds better." Avalon agreed. "Math was no my specialty I thought she was right for a moment." 

"Come on, lets head in." Severus suggested. "The children will be arriving in the great hall in no time." 

"Severus?"

"Yes avalon?"

"Whats pulling the carriages?" Avalon stared as the carriages carrying the students in from the train was seemingly pulled by nothing

"Threstrals." Severus told her

"Oh. Why cant i see them? Can you see them?"

"Yes i can"

"Can muggles see them?"

"No. But only wizards that have seen death see them''. Severus told her

"Oh. I helped euthanize sick and old animals at work". Avalon told him

"Not animals death. Severe loss." Severus told her.

"Figured as much. Who died?"

"What?"

"You said you can see them. "

"Yes. My friend lily when i was younger. " Severus agreed.

"Lily." Avalon repeated softly giving him a kiss. She always forgot about lily.

"What is it?"

"What's what?" Ron countered.

"That. Pulling the carriage." Harry clarified.

"Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry." Hermione countered.

"It's pulling itself, like always." Ron agreed.

"You're not going mad." Luna corrected. "I can see them too." she blinked back at them, her long wavy blonde hair falling down her shoulders, her book was upside down in her hands. "You're just as sane as I am."

"Everyone, this is Loony Love--" Hermione cleared her throat. "Luna Lovegood." 

"We have a new defense against the dark arts teacher... again." Avalon remarked. "No one lasts in that position, always turning evil, be glad you dont have that position." 

"It's what I want so obviously I can't have it." Severus murmured. 

"Why doesnt he give it to you?" Avalon pondered. 

"Because potions takes a... proper teacher not any bimbo." Severus decided. 

"Of course, its a tricky class." Avalon agreed. "You are a very smart man." Severus leaned over kissing her cheek.  "One day you will be defense against the dark arts professor, I know it honey."

"Good evening, children." Albus declared. "Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank... who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures... while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave." Albus informed them.

"Oh, I should introduce myself, I didnt realize Hagrid- is he alright? I didnt know I would be helping a new professor." 

"he's an old professor. He retired because he wanted to keep his remaining limbs." Severus corrected. 

"Thats... he's going to be reckless like Hagrid and bring in deadly creatures isnt he?" Avalon realized. 

 "We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher..." Albus glanced to a woman in all pink. Very ferocious. "...Professor Dolores Umbridge." Umbridge giggled. "And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you--" But umbridge cleared her throat loudly and awkwardly.

"She looks very ferocious." Avalon murmured. Severus gave Umbridge a side eyed glare. All pink and grandma hair, that was the first thing Avalon thought and she felt awful for thinking it but her grandmother had that short awkward wavy hair too. 

"She was at my hearing." Harry whispered. "She works for Fudge."

"Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome." Umbridge rose up. "And how lovely to see all your bright....happy faces smiling up at me." they were not smiling, they were staring. "I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends."

"That's likely." Fred and Gregor mused.

"The Ministry of Magic has always considered..." Umbridge went on, she seemed to be looking over every single student. "...the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster... has brought something new to this historic school ...progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved... perfect what can be perfected..." She stared down at them with a wicked gleam. "...and prune practices that ought to be ...prohibited." she giggled out again.

"Prune?" Avalon questioned confused. "That sounds..."

"Stay away from her, please." Severus requested. "I dont like the look of this."

"Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating." Albus agreed.

"Illuminating? What a load of waffle." Ron corrected.

"What's it mean?" Hermione countered.

"Magic is forbidden in the corridors..." Albus went on.

"It means the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts." 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

44.1K 1.6K 60
It's 10 years later and everything has changed. Sirius was taken away all those years ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You and Severus have g...
1.7K 69 4
Summary: It's been over five years since Voldemort's defeat when Harry Potter gets pushed through a portal and falls into the Great Hall of Hogwarts...
1.8K 69 19
©2024 AssonanceWriter ©2001 All Rights Reserved All original Characters belong to J.K Rowling [Genre: Boy Love, Coming-of-age, Drama, Emotional, Erot...
83.1K 1.7K 24
"Just because Lily Evans pushed you away, doesn't mean that YOU have to push everyone else away!" Ariana Hart was furious. She had enough of this. "D...