You Are Living In MY World ♱...

By LsAppSiv

She's an aspiring theater actress, he's the gangster. She's ambitious, he's chill. She ignores him, he chases... More

The Stars
The Macbeths
The First Witch
The Friendship
The Guy Who Played Macbeth
The Monster
The Street You Avoid
Taking Solace
The Halloween Part 1
The Halloween Part 2
The Painful Past
Her Worry
Double Life
District 7
Condition
Table #5
The Watcher
The Date
Alice in Wonderland
Big Rehearsal
Didn't Go Well
His Place
The Legend
The Pictures
Driving Lesson
Back to Reality
The Seed To Her Plan
The Proof
Brewing in Her Mind
The Push
The Plan
The Logistics
High School Memory
The Makeover
Yorkville
We Didn't Start The Fire
The Confrontation
The Reminder
The Weakness
The Announcement
Thanksgiving Dinner

Bae Suzy

46 7 9
By LsAppSiv

"Hi. I'm Bae Suzy. I'm sorry to bother you on your break."

Jiyong looked up from reading a text from Dara on his phone.

Heads up. Suzy is coming your way.

Indeed. How Dara knew it ahead of time, he had no idea. Nevertheless, he observed the woman standing before him, occupying his usual spot on the school grounds.

With long blonde hair, a pretty face, amber eyes, and a slender figure, the woman radiates elegance and grace. Despite a hint of bashfulness and a slight blush, he senses she has confidence. Based on the admiring looks thrown her way by the other male students around them there, he also knew she was popular.

So, this is Bae Suzy. The woman Dara is envious of. Though the woman was physically attractive, Jiyong couldn't help but think that he had seen far more beautiful women in his life before.

Dara...

Though, Jiyong had no idea why Dara was so jealous of this chick. Oh yeah, this woman stole and had her lead role now. And he's here to help her.

Beep

Jiyong read another text from Dara.

Talk to her. Don't be grumpy. Be friendly. Make her think you're interested in her.

Tch. She's clearly watching somewhere. He scanned his eyes around, trying to look for this despicable woman he was crazy about but found her nowhere. A frown on his face now. For a month, he will see her less in this school. Dumb plan. His plan was better, he should probably end this thing sooner than later before the four-week plan of hers and get her role back to her so she stopped being obsessed about this play and just be in his arms instead.

If only Dara's brain is that easy.

He looked back at the staring Suzy in front of him.

"Excuse me, who are you again? Do you need something?" He asked her, cooly.

Should he dig something about this woman then blackmail her after or maybe threaten her with a gun? To make things faster and be done with it?

Suzy smiled sweetly at him. He was sure that smile won many hearts before.

"I'm Suzy. I'm new and just transferred here." She introduced herself again. She gestured to the space on the picnic bench beside him. "Do you mind if I join you here?"

Jiyong studied her. This woman clearly is interested in him just like what Dara predicted.

Be friendly. Dara also reminded him.

Tch. Bounded by Dara's words, he moved to the side so the chick could have space. "Sure." He said, nonchalantly.

Damn, why is he even talking to this stranger again when he has other important stuff to do during his break?

Oh yeah, because Dara asked him to. He thought, sarcastically.

Suzy quickly sat beside him. "Thanks." She said, sweetly. She hummed for a while as she glanced at the music sheets on the table. "Hmm, so you like music, too?"

Too?

Jiyong nodded, "Yes." as he gathered the music sheets and put them back in his bag. "How about you? Do you like er music too?" Shit, this is awkward.

Suzy strangely laughed he cocked his eyebrow at her.

Suzy wiped the imaginary tears in her eyes. "Sorry, it's just strange you're speaking to me now." She apologized. "Last time I saw you, you didn't really talk to me."

Jiyong was confused.

Suzy smiled at his puzzled look. "I was watching one of your races back in Seoul last summer, G-dragon."

Jiyong's looks darkened instantly. No one has called him in his underworld name in this school before. Is she a fan or an enemy?

"Let's just say you saved me from an unfortunate situation before and I never forgot about you since then." Suzy continued.

Jiyong glanced at his watch. It's almost time for his afternoon class.

Beep

It was another text from Dara. He read it.

You looked surprised. Tell me later. Invite Suzy for coffee after her classes today.

He closed his phone as he looked at Suzy, seriously.

"It was nice to meet you, Suzy." He offered his hand to her and she quickly received it, even squeezing his hand. "I'm Kwon Jiyong in this school." He let go of her hand.

"I know." She said.

He met her gaze. "I prefer you call me by that name."

She shrugged. "Sure, Jiyong. No problem."

He stood up just in time for the school bell to ring.

"There's a cake shop in the corner of this school. Do you want to meet up later there at 5 pm sharp?" He asked her casually, putting his hands in his pants pockets.

Suzy didn't even hesitate. "Sure. I'll see you later, Jiyong."

He started to walk away from her. Suzy seemed to know that other side of him and he was curious about how she met him as he couldn't remember her, but more importantly, he had to find out whether the chick intended to bring it up with Dara.

Which can make things as complicated as he thought it would be.

--

"What, you're here again?"

That was Kim Jaejoong bothering her on the rooftop.

Dara put her binoculars away, shooting him a stern look to silence him, before returning the binoculars to her eyes.

She was watching Jiyong and Suzy from the rooftop.

And it appeared like Suzy told Jiyong something that caught him off guard.

She quickly texted Jiyong.

"Tsk, tsk, you're spying on the unlikely couple, perhaps," Jaejoong said who was standing beside her now. "What a creep."

"Shut up. They're not a couple." She objected without looking while sending Jiyong a text. Once done, she looked up to the amused Jaejoong. "And I'm not a creep. You are."

Jaejoong chuckled as he motioned his hand to what she was holding. "Whatever, Park. I'm not the one with the binoculars here."

Dara just scowled as she put it away. "None of your business, Kim."

The break is almost over. Things are heading in the right direction. She didn't join Jiyong for lunch yesterday and today but it's only today that Suzy finally approached him. Just how Dara expected it.

Dara knew Jaejoong was observing her. Unfortunately, the rooftop is the only spot she could think of that's best on spying Jiyong and Suzy without them knowing she was watching, but Jaejoong had to be here which sucks.

Well, she could pretend he didn't exist but he makes it so hard.

"So, am I going to see you again at the practice? You've been gone for so long." He stated.

She couldn't help the mysterious smile appearing on her face. The plan is doing good so far. "Maybe."

He eyed her suspiciously. "You're on to something."

She batted her eyelashes. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He didn't believe her as he shrugged. "I'll catch on sooner or later." He then straightened as the school bell rang. "Don't forget our date this Saturday. 10 am sharp. I will pick you up from your house."

She widened her eyes. "Date?" Then she remembered what he was talking about. She pointed at him accusingly. "I didn't even agree to that! What are you talking about?"

"Har, har." He waved his hand dismissively. "Don't worry. Just think of it as a gig. It's not a real date, dummy."

She puffed her cheeks. This guy is unassumingly annoying. "Still! I'm not going with you."

He gave her a look. "After I helped you in the Big Rehearsal. You cannot return the favor?"

She looked at him, in disbelief. Is he talking about the dress or the horrendous vote? Is this guy really gonna guilt trip her?

He insisted. "I'm gonna pay you three times promise. Just go with me to Yorkville this Saturday."

She thinned her lips. He's making her late but then the money and the favor he was talking about is winning her over slowly. She always need money.

"Why me though? I'm sure there are a lot of women who are dying to be your date." She pointed, sarcastically.

He grinned as she started to hear more about it. "Because you don't like me," he answered, matter-of-fact as if that made sense to her.

"And?" Do I care? She wanted to add as she widened her eyes on him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You won't cause trouble because you won't fall in love with me." He shuddered at the thought. "The last woman I brought to this gala, she claimed I impregnated her."

She laughed. It's ridiculous. The her not causing trouble for him part.

"How sure are you I won't be causing any trouble for you?"

He smirked. "I'm sure because you don't like me and you couldn't wait to be away from me." He answered confidently.

Fair enough. "I'll think about it." She said as she headed to the exit.

"Let me know Friday morning as I have to make arrangements for you this Saturday, Park." He said, already impatient.

She looked back at him with an annoyed look. "Why the need for that?"

He almost rolled his eyes. "Because I am not going in this gala with my date looking like a," he motioned his hand to her. "peasant."

She gaped. "You jerk." The audacity. Who needs a date here again?

He laughed at her face as he motioned her away. "You're late for your class, Park. You need good grades to graduate next year, remember?"

She slammed the door on her way out. He will have a taste of his own medicine. Who does he think she won't be causing trouble for him?!

She will make sure to get her pay in advance, be pretty, go to this stupid party, annoy Jaejoong, and cause enough trouble for him so he won't bother her anymore with stupid dates.

He will bite the dust.

--

That fateful summer...

Suzy was invited to watch a race by her fellow theater club mate at Yorkville University. She wasn't really interested but she needed a breather after a rigorous practice for the big upcoming play she wasn't even headlining.

She struggled to be in the top and the once she thought would be an easy extracurricular activity for her in college started to weigh heavy on her shoulders. There are far and way way more talented, better, and prettier actresses than her in this school. It's the prestigious Yorkville University after all.

"My boyfriend is racing. C'mon!" Katherine, one of the popular girls in this school said excitedly. The girl was even headlining the upcoming play. That's how popular and good her acting skills and connections so far.

The other girls had other plans except for Suzy so it was only her and Katherine that came to this race.

Only it was illegal. It was a drag race. Unbeknownst to her.

An amount of drunken looking men and women mostly young were there. Suzy was surprised to find out that Yorkville U's IT girl is dating an illegal drag racer.

Katherine and her boyfriend were busy making out in front of her that Katherine had forgotten she was the one who invited Suzy. Only a few days later did Suzy found out the reason on that invitation was because Katherine's parents were against the relationship and banned her from seeing the guy. Katherine used Suzy so she could see her boyfriend in the pretense of going out with friends from Theater Club.

What a headache.

When they were making out in front of Suzy thirty minutes before the race, few drunken men were already hitting on Suzy much to her disgust but she needed to act unaffected and gently rejecting these men if she wanted to go home safe and sound tonight.

It was a bad idea coming here in the first place.

Suzy tried to leave and when she thought everybody was focused on the racers who started coming out for warm-up, she was suddenly dragged to a dark corner with a hand tightly against her mouth to prevent her screams.

She was in tears about the assault happening to her. But miraculously, at some point, the dirty hands didn't touch her again as a punch and kick thrown and a brawl ensued.

Despite her tears blurred her eyesight, Suzy could see her savior.

A guy in a racing suit with a distinctive number 7 on it who appeared to be around her age quickly got the upper hand and easily beat up the assailant she thought he was dead after the fight.

The guy didn't utter any words, didn't even look her way but Suzy will never forget that day, that face.

He put his helmet back in his head as he walked away from the scene. The number 7 printed on it too.

Only a few races later when she was following his races, Suzy finally managed to get the name of her savior that night.

G-Dragon. The drag racer who never lost a race. Always no. 1.

--//--//tbc

a/n: Our couple have been too cozy for so long. Time to spice things up ;) Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote & share your thoughts. Any feedback are ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 14.9K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1.9M 112K 42
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
763K 78.2K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
151K 4.1K 66
Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with the help of her best friend. Jiyong is a...