Elite Force - Forever (Season...

By DavenMarvel

°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°- Chase Davenport ✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧ Before being defeat... More

✪ (Cast) ✪
✪ (Aesthetics) ✪
✪*ೃ (One Year Later) ✪*ೃ
✪ Episode 2| The Last One Standing
✪ Episode 3| The Mighty Force
✪ Episode 4| Bionic Revolution
✪ Episode 5| The Road
✪ Episode 6| The Outlaws
✪ Episode 7| More Than Friends
✪ Episode 8| You Have Our Blessing
✪ Episode 9| Meeting Of Forces (Part 1)
✪ Episode 10| Meeting Of Forces (Part 2)
✪ Episode 11| I Take Care Of You
✪ Episode 12| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 1)
✪ Episode 13| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 2)
✪ Episode 14| Old Friends
✪ Episode 15| The Engagement Party
✪ Episode 16| Spreading The News
✪ Episode 17| Infiltrated
✪ Episode 18| The Harringtons
✪ Episode 19| The Sacrifice
✪ Episode 20| Ends and Beginnings
✪ Episode 21| This Story Has Three Sides
✪ Episode 22| What If?
✪ Episode 23| Uranian Crystals
✪ Episode 24| Power Down
✪ Episode 25| The Talent Show

✪ Episode 1| Way Down We Go

263 14 56
By DavenMarvel

The Elite Force faces the helicopters that circle the city looking for superheroes.

"this is a disaster!" Bree says "Chase we need to do something!" Harper says, Chase looks at her seriously "Let's go back to the tower now! It's not safe here!" Chase says, everyone runs back to the tower.

Back at the penthouse everyone is confused and desperate about what is happening, Bree goes to the living room and turns on the TV.

"What are we going to do? What are we going to do? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?" Oliver freaks out, Skylar slaps him in the face "Owch! Thanks, I needed it!" Oliver says, Skylar hugs him.

"is it that bad? Like what does this change in your lives?" Grace asks "You weren't there with us!? Did you see the contempt and fear in those people's eyes!?" Harper says.

"But you guys are heroes" Grace says "no, now we're freaks" Kaz says.

"Guys! Look, the FBI is raiding several houses and public places looking for superheroes" Bree points to the TV "Why?" Adam says..

"Did you hear the news, superheroes are considered highly dangerous and unpredictable threats, the protocol is that they are taken under arrest until proven otherwise" Chase says.

"All they did was save the world" Grace says "you see the heroic act, the authorities see weapons, which can turn against humanity at any second..." Skylar says "So...Basically, just the existence of someone with super powers is a crime" Harper says.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this, the world shouldn't have received this information like this, as something bad and dangerous" Skylar says "Well, from what I see people's reactions... it's a shit!" Kaz says.

"Honestly, I never imagined them receiving the news any other way" Chase says, everyone looks at each other worriedly "Maybe you're right...The world will never be ready for us" Skylar says.

"That's not fair" Bree says "wow...It takes years to become a hero but it only takes a second for us to become villains" Oliver says "We need to do something..." Bree says.

Kaz stands up with a worried face "Do you hear that?" Kaz says "what?" Leo asks, suddenly the front door is broken down, and the upstairs windows are broken by agents and government officers.

"Arrest everyone!" The officer says, Newton runs down the stairs scared.

One of the officers shoots a tranquilizer dart at Kaz as soon as he enters the door, Kaz falls to the floor unconscious.

"KAZ!!" Bree screams and runs to him but is hit by a dart too "Stay away from her!!" Adam says, Grace takes Newton in her arms for fear of the agents stepping on the cat by accident.

A helicopter approaches, surrounding the tower, Skylar is hit by two darts and falls to the ground, Oliver tries to use his powers to fend off the officers but they knock him down too.

"Get out of here!!" Harper says she tries to run toward the agents "Harper, No!!" Chase says holding her tightly by the arms..

Harper tries to break free "Let me go!" Harper says "I won't let them take you too!" Chase says firmly as Harper looks at the armed officers entering the penthouse.

Leo puts Grace behind him to protect her, while Adam tries to run to Bree pushing the agents with super strength, one of them points the gun at Adam.

"I wouldn't do that!" He says, Adam walks away "They are threats, they must be arrested until we receive further orders!" The agent says "she's not a threat, she's my sister!!" Adam says angrily "I'm just doing my job!" The agent says.

The officers handcuff Bree, Kaz, Oliver and Skylar and begin to take them away.

"NO!" Adam says desperately "Chase let me go!!" Harper says Chase holds her but he pulls her into a hug as tears fall in her face, Chase sees the agents take Bree and the others away with a sad and desperate look.

Harper buries her face in his chest as he hugs her tightly, closing his eyes and letting a single tear fall, Adam kneels on the floor, devastated.

He puts his hands on his face, while Leo watches everything with anger and sadness

Grace hugs Newton tightly scared, they stay in silence for a while trying to process everything that is happening.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The report showing the files on the existence of superheroes, and confidential files on the actions of Elite Force members, was broadcast on all channels and on all possible platforms.

Melody was working at the college when the report was broadcast.

She walks down the hallway when she sees all the teachers gathered in a room watching TV.

"what's going on?" Melody ask "Superheroes, they're not just fantasy they're real" Dr Austin says "what!?" Melody says in surprise, Dr Austin points to the TV and Melody reads the headline.

"Oh my God!" Melody says "I know! This will change the field of science forever" Dr Austin says, Melody shakes her head and walks out of the room quickly, she takes out her cell phone and calls Harper.

"Come on Harper, answer your cell phone, answer it!" Melody says, suddenly FBI officers knock down the college's front door, Melody is scared and a commotion starts among the students and professors at the college.

"What is this?" Dr Austin says "we received information that there are superhumans in this building, we are here to take them to prison" the officer says "prison!?" Dr Austin says "It's The protocol sir" The officer says.

"No, no no" Melody says she runs away trying to call Harper, and then Chase "Damn phone!" Melody says, suddenly someone grabs her arm.

She turns around in fright, threatening to throw the phone at the person "Dr Stone, calm down!" Orlando, the building's janitor says, Melody sighs "Orlando it's you" Melody says.

"Come with me" Orlando says pulling her "what's going on?" Melody ask they go out on the fire escape "Your daughter and her friends are in danger aren't they?" Orlando says.

"Yes, but maybe it's too late, and even if it's not what I can do" Melody says worriedly "I know what you can do" Orlando says "do you?" Melody says.

"Dr Stone, I need you to give me your word, and to promise me that you will keep a big secret" Orlando says "About what?" Melody ask.

"The world is currently facing delicate news that for years was protected in favor of everyone's safety, now that security has been undone, people like your daughter and her friends felt that they are no longer part of this world, but if you promise me that you will keep the information that I am about to share with you, maybe there is still hope for them and for many other superheroes" Orlando says as they go down the stairs.

"I give you my word, I promise...just tell me what's going on Orlando" Melody says "okay, first off all, that's not my real name" Orlando says heading to the door.

"So what is it?" Melody ask, Orlando takes off the cap that always covered his face and looks at her.

"my name is Horace Diaz" Horace smiles and opens the door, Melody looks at him confused.

Carlos Lacámara as Horace Diaz✪

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Adam, Chase, Harper, Grace and Leo are in the living room sitting on the couch scared.

Adam has his hands on his face, head down, Grace hugs him to comfort him, Chase walks back and forth trying to think.

Harper is on the couch hugging her knees and Leo looks at the floor.

"Someone tell me this is a nightmare" Leo says "it's a nightmare, okay?.... does that make you feel better? Yeah, I don't think so!" Adam says upset "your tone just made me feel a little worse, thanks!" Leo says.

"guys, stop! We can't let our fear separate us, only us left...only us left" Grace realizes and makes a scared face, Harper sighs.

"we're going to get them out of there!" Harper says "how?" Leo ask "Let's find a way" Harper says.

"why didn't they arrest us?" Adam asks "We're not superhuman...as far as they know" Chase looks at Harper, Mr Davenport and Douglas walk in.

"Guys!" Mr Davenport says in relief "big D!" Leo, Adam and Chase hug him "Girl!" Douglas goes to Harper and hugs her.

"I thought they took you tol" Douglas says "I'm here dad"Harper says "They took Bree and the rest of the team" Chase says "What happened!?" Douglas says.

"Sebastian is the one who made that video and turned us into threats" Harper says "How it happened doesn't matter anymore,but how are you going to get out of this" Mr Davenport says.

"get out of this? What's the point of getting out of this if half of our team is in prison!" Leo says "you need to protect what's left of this team, It's all the world has now, without superheroes it will be the responsibility of bionic people to do the work, there's still a chance the world still trust you" Mr Davenport says.

"What are we going to do?" Adam asks "look I'm going to be honest with you, from now on there's not much I can do to protect you, all that is my responsibility is the soldiers at the academy, but since you were the first and oldest bionic humans, you represent and carry the responsibility of what it means to be bionic heroes, keep that in mind" Mr Davenport says, Adam, Leo, Chase and Harper agree.

"The Secretary of State wants to speak to you, he will make a call at Mission Command, just try to be responsible, I will deal with the soldiers at the academy and see if they are ok" Mr Davenport says, he leaves.

"Hey, Donny is right, protect what's left of this team, stay together and everything will be resolved, huh you'll see in a little while we'll be having a coffee and laughing about all this" Douglas says, everyone looks at him.

"ok maybe we won't laugh but it will just be a distant memory" Douglas says and leaves.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bree wakes up after a while to the rocking of an automobile, she sees herself with her hands cuffed in an advanced type of handcuff, she feels that these handcuffs make her weak, she looks around,she is inside an FBI van along with other superheroes.

"Where are we!? Where is...Kaz, where are my friends!?" Bree begins to despair "You're under arrest girl, that's all we know" one of the super heroines says, Bree breathes quickly in despair.

The van stops and the officers take the prisoners and Bree out of the van, when Bree gets out of the van she sees several super humans being arrested.

Bree looks around desperately looking for the rest of the team.

"Bree!" Kaz says getting out of another van, he runs over to it "Oh my god, Kaz!" Bree runs to him and hugs him, officers follow them "Are you okay, did they do something to you!?" Kaz says holding her face "I'm okay" Bree says.

Oliver also approaches "Bree!" Oliver says "I'm glad you're okay too!" Bree says "where's Skylar!?" Oliver asks "i don't know" Bree says.

At that moment they see armed agents passing among everyone with armored glass domes and inside them superheroes that they consider stronger and possibly more dangerous, and between them Skylar.

"No! Skylar!" Oliver screams, agents point guns at them "stay calm there, freak! Go back to your place" the agent says.

"where are you going to take her!?" Oliver says worriedly "To the maximum security wing, now do me a favor and go back to your place, all of you!" The officer says pulling Oliver, Bree holds Kaz's arm scared while another officer tries to separate them.

"No!" Kaz says "Please don't separate us!" Bree says, the officers look at each other "Please! We've already lost a lot today" Bree says, the officer rolls his eyes "Okay, get in line! Now!" The officer says.

Bree who was holding Kaz's arm tightly because she was scared, calmly passes her hand on his arm until she can hold his hand firmly, while Kaz uses his other hand to grab Oliver's shoulder and pull him to the line while he looks at Skylar.

She is unconscious in that glass dome being taken away, they receive dark gray jumpsuits, and left all accessories and cell phones behind, after getting dressed Bree, Kaz and Oliver are guided by armed officers to their saddles.

They see many other superhumans being strapped into saddles "That's horrible" Bree says "It's unfair" Kaz says irritated.

Bree sits in the saddle next to Kaz's saddle, and Oliver sits in the saddle in front of Kaz's, Oliver sits on the ground wondering if Skylar is okay.

Bree sighs upset and leans against the wall, Kaz looks out the small window in his saddle and then at Bree "well at least the view is pretty" Kaz says approaching the railing of her saddle.

"Everything on the other side is more beautiful behind bars" Bree says "Actually i mean...My view is really pretty, but I'm not talking about the view from the window" Kaz says, Bree looks at him and gives a slight smile.

"I'm here, Messy, no matter what happens, okay?" Kaz holds the railing, Bree goes to him and holds his hand, Kaz smiles but as soon as Bree looks away he makes a worried face looking at the ground as they see more superhumans being carried to their saddles.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase, Adam, Harper, Leo and Douglas reunite at Mission Command on a video call with the State Secretary Alfred Bram.

"Look, I'm going to start by saying that we are doing everything we can to alleviate this situation, but people are scared, it's not easy to deal with the information that superhuman beings have been living among us, and even harder to accept that many of them were the cause of disasters around the world" Bram say.

"We understand the situation Mr Secretary" Chase says "With all due respect Mr Secretary, but I don't think it's fair that you arrested my sister and my friends, they're not dangerous, they're heroes, you know that!" Leo says.

"I understand Mr. Dooley, but the files and videos shown to the world say otherwise" Bram says "these videos and files were taken out of context" Harper says.

"still, they are heroes today, but nothing stops them from being villains tomorrow, if that happens what will we be able to do huh?" Bram says "It's not fair" Adam says.

"You're right, but the repercussion of this news and the fear of the people speaks louder, and they are starting to question whether bionic heroes are trustworthy" Bram says "we haven't been through this before, sir ?"Chase crosses his arms.

"That was before the Elite Force hid secrets from the government and suspiciously destroyed the bionic island itself" Bram says "It wasn't us" Chase says.

"But it was one of you, wasn't it? It was a super human....see what I'm getting at?" Bram says, Chase rolls his eyes.

"However, I can't deny that you bionics have already made a great contribution to our nation and the world" Bram says.

"So, after many council meetings, we came to a mutual decision regarding bionic humans" Bram says.

"bionic people will no longer be tolerated...the ruling is that bionic humans can no longer use their bionics freely" Bram says "What!?" Leo says.

"we will ask that all chips be removed and taken to a secret government base and will only be returned in extreme cases of a world emergency if and only if the world council deems it necessary" Bram says "No! This is unacceptable Mr Secretary" Harper says irritably everyone looks at her.

"Unfortunately you're going to have to accept it whether you like it or not...It's the new bionic law" Bram says, Harper shakes her head "with all due respect sir we've already proven to you and our previous president that we're not a threat" Chase says.

"I'm aware of that, Davenport, but look where we are now, another world crisis because of the secrets you hid, about people not very different from you" State Secretary says "It was necessary to protect them and everyone" Leo says.

"that's why superheroes shouldn't be part of this society, and bionic humans can still get away with handing over the chips...Look, I just want to guarantee peace for the human race, which already causes a lot of damage alone, we don't need bionic people to collaborate with this!" Bram says.

"But Mr Secretary, they were created precisely to fix the damage, the new generation of the human race" Douglas says "bionics is part of us, you can't just take it away!" Harper says "She's right" Adam says.

"Girl you're not even a human born with bionics" Bram says "I'm only alive because of bionics! I was practically reborn because of this...and you really want to take that away from me!" Harper says.

"I agree with her, even if it's just my arm and my leg but they are parts of me, that help me to defend a higher purpose" Leo says "They're right Mr Secretary " Chase says.

"see, our duty is to protect them, to fight the battles that you are not capable of, I wouldn't say that this is a good decision... you know, Mr. Secretary, with all due respect, but I strongly disagree with you and the entire council, and I won't hand over my chip" Harper says "I'm afraid you don't have a choice" Bram says.

"we deserve a second chance" Chase says "this is the final decision" Bram says, everyone is silent.

"No, I refuse! And if you need us and you don't let us help" Harper says "girl I already said it's the final decision and you're going to stick with it!" Bran raises the tone "and if I don't!?" Harper approaches the screen "Harper" Douglas says.

"I don't mean to use force Miss Krane" Bram says "don't call me that!" Harper says "oh! Why not!? Reminds you of someone!? Someone who is a great example of what bionics in the hands of someone unreliable, as you are appearing now, is really capable of!?" Bram says rhetorically in a mocking tone.

Harper steps back and gasps in disbelief, Chase frowns indignantly "How dare you!" Chase says in a pissed off tone "Excuse me?' Secretary Bram says.

"You have no right" Chase says "if you will excuse me Davenport i'm not talking to you" Bram say "No! I won't let you talk to her like that, this girl means the world to me if you don't want to cause more problems you better keep your mouth shut!" Chase says "Chase!" Douglas says.

Bram puts his hand on his forehead, Harper tries to recover from the shock by gritting her teeth, she gives a slight laugh of indignation "You know what? Okay! Take the chips and do what you want! But write what I say!" Harper says steady and slams the table.

"You guys are going to need us! And I'll love to see you crawling to us when it's too late!" Harper says angry glaring at Bram, she leaves indignantly, Chase sighs.

"Davenport, I'm going to be very clear with you, if you don't control yourself or your girl, I won't hesitate to send you both to prison" Bram says, Douglas looks at Chase worried.

"Sorry sir, I will do as the law decrees" Chase tries to calm down.

"Tomorrow, we will have an officialization ceremony where I want you all to hand over your chips, your sister's chip has already been removed, as will soon be removed from all the bionics at the academy" Bram says "Okay" Chase says.

"We'll see you tomorrow" Bram hangs up the call, Chase sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"how are you going to convince Harper to do that?" Douglas ask "We have no choice anymore, it's the law, people are feeling threatened, that's the only way to do it" Chase says.

"that's not going to be enough for her" Douglas says "it has to be" Chase says, Douglas goes to the cyber desk.

"Well, Leo, I was instructed to deactivate your bionics now" Douglas says looking at his cell phone "okay" Leo says upset, he Chase and Adam leave via the Hyperlift.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Harper paces back and forth in the living room when Chase, Adam and Leo walk in.

"you told that guy to fuck off ? because I forgot to do that before I left!" Harper says angrily "Will you stop this?" Chase says.

"Stop what? This is wrong, all this is wrong, we need to do something, he can not....!" Harper says "he can!" Chase says in a louder tone, Adam and Leo bow their heads.

"he's the State Secretary he's the law and we have no choice" Chase says "there's always another choice!" Harper says.

"They already approved the bionic law, there's nothing we can do other than hand over the chips" Chase says "Chase! We don't do that, we don't just stand by and leave it that way!" Harper says, Chase looks at her slightly irritated and puts his hands on his hips.

"I can't believe you're not with me on this one!" Harper says upset "Harper, I'm just trying to think,okay! I want to do right to protect the team, protect our family!" Chase says.

Harper shakes her head "Our family!? Really! Half our family is in god knows what kind of prison right now, because of the same guy who wants to take away the only thing that can help us get them out! What a great plan, Chase!" Harper says.

"I'm doing what I can!" Chase says "you have to stop thinking about what you can do! And think about what needs to be done, which I'm sorry but what needs to be done it's not always what the law allows!" Harper says.

"It's only going to make things worse" Chase says "worse than it already is? I think it's hard" Harper says, Chase shakes his head.

"I don't understand, for years you were pretty much against bionics, believed that a normal human was just as capable as someone bionic, you fought for years to prove it and you did, and now you advocate the exact opposite!?" Chase asks.

"No, of course not! I still believe that, and I'm someone who can see both the human side and the bionic side of the story up close...I guess I can give my opinion" Harper says "Indeed!" Chase says.

"Look, it's not about the chips, it's about defending our rights,You guys spent years trying to gain recognition, respect, a place in society, and you did, became heroes...but if we give up bionics, we're going to throw it all away... It's not fair, that's what they think is a revolution is a return for us" Harper says "We're not going to throw it all away, we're just...going to have limits" Chase says.

"Exactly, that's what we promised but who guarantees that it will be like this "the chips will only be returned in extreme cases of a world emergency if and only if the world council deems it necessary" Did it ever cross your mind that this might never happen!?" Harper says "well I hope not" Chase says.

"That's not what I mean, and if they need us and won't let us help, we couldn't even help ourselves because we're not getting our chips!...don't you see!?" Harper says.

"They'll feel safer that way" Chase says "I don't see deceiving an entire nation as an option" Harper says.

"What do you want me to do!?" Chase says "Take my side!" Harper says "Your side could make it worse and I can't stand to see it fall apart any longer, things got out of my control and I just want to do at least one thing right!!" Chase says angrily.

"I think it's worth a try""Harper stop!! would you stop! You don't understand that I'm trying... I'm trying to protect us!!... protect you, Fuck!" Chase raises his voice, Harper is silent she never seen Chase raise his voice like this.

Chase calms down taking a deep breath while he runs his hand over his face.

"we can't solve this with rebellion!" Chase says "Standing by and giving in to something intolerable isn't going to solve anything either" Harper says more calmly.

"So I don't know what to do!...And it freaks me out" Chase says, the concern is clear in his eyes, Harper smiles slightly in pain.

"I know..." "We're going to hand over our chips! There's no other way....because if there was you really think I wouldn't do it?" Chase says, Harper gets upset.

"of course you would" Harper hangs her head with wet eyes.

"I just thought that...That we all as always were going to show ourselves stronger than anything else and solve it our way..." Harper says "We are! But right now I don't see any other option and I need you to understand" Chase says, Harper shakes her head.

"I thought you'd back me up...but why would you support it? Since I'm on the wrong side" Harper says upset "I didn't say that" Chase says.

"No!? I must have been wrong... apparently I've been doing that a lot lately" Harper leaves upset, Chase closes his eyes and sighs.

"Look Chase...I understand you're scared, but I agree with her, it's not like us to surrender without even a fight....We've done too much to give up now" Leo says.

"It's not my choice, what are we going to do, go there and say we're going to keep the chips and hope they understand? Or wait for them to take away from us themselfs so we end up in prison too!?" Chase says irritated.

"We can come up with a plan!" Adam says "yeah" Leo says, Chase looks at Leo and Adam with a mixture of anger and fear.

"I don't want to discuss this with anyone else, let's hand over the chips and that's it because I can't handle see them arrest what's left of this family!" Chase says, leaving irritated.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Harper is in the bedroom with Newton on her lap, Adam walks in.

"wow that was tense! Until then the only ugly fight I saw you have with Chase was the time he accidentally deleted your account on that game" Adam says "Yeah and I still haven't gotten all my trophies back!" Harper says.

"What are you thinking about doing?" Adam asks "I don't know, but I don't agree to hand over the chip, it's not fair, people need us, now more than ever... and they, they only care about what makes them look good not about actually protecting people!" Harper says.

"And Chase only cares about you" Adam says, Harper looks at him "You know... I know this makes you angry but it also makes Chase scared" Adam says, Harper sighs "I know" Harper says.

"Bree is already arrested, he won't stand to lose you to" Adam says "He would only lose me if they caught me" Harper smirk.

"Harper, Even I know that someone with your criminal file and with super powers show any kind of threat to the government...now more than ever...it could end very badly" Adam says, Harper looks down.

"and it's pretty clear the secretary of state is not your fan" Adam says "I don't like the feeling of not being able to do anything, we are heroes we fight for things bigger than ourselves, a shitty law can't stop us!" Harper says.

"I don't like it either but... we need to stay together, I'm just asking you not to get mad at Chase because of this, all he wants is to protect you, and you're leaving him with no way to do this" Adam says.

"If he supported me we could find a way together, as adults!" Harper says "Well, you know Chase, he always thinks that everything is his responsibility...and that if everything goes wrong it's his fault too... man, living in his head must be desperate" Adam says.

Harper looks at him surprised that he's making so much sense "Must be terrifing" Harper says.

"I know you won't change your mind...but I'm not just talking for Chase but for myself too...I can't lose you too" Adam says, Harper smiles and hugs Adam tightly.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Later Harper is still in the room combing her hair before going to sleep when Chase walks in, Harper sighs.

"Do you want to talk?" Harper ask "Are you going to hand over the chip?" Chase says, Harper stay silent, Chase shakes his head and starts to put on his pajamas.

Harper puts away her hairbrush "Why can't we at least think of another way!?" Harper says "because there isn't!" Chase says grabbing his pajama shirt.

"There's no other way than ending up with us in prison and that's the last place I want you near!" Chase says "I know" Harper knows, Chase puts on his shirt.

"Look Harper, I can live without my bionics, I don't care! But without you...not a chance!" Chase says "Me too" Harper approaches him.

"But what if they need us, you've trained your whole life for this... it's not fair for them to take this away from us" Harper says "We'll find a way, but now we need to do what they ask" Chase says, caressing her arms.

"...Let's sleep" Harper says going to the capsule "Okay" Chase says thoughtfully.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The next day, Adam, Chase, Harper and Leo put on their mission suits and go to the official ceremony at the city hall of cetiumm city.

Mr Davenport and Tasha are there to watch the ceremony which would be broadcast live to all media channels.

They are in a room waiting for the ceremony to begin when Grace walks in.

"Hey guys" Grace says "Grace! What are you doing here?" Adam says "well I'm part of the team, I came to support you guys" Grace says, Adam smiles and goes to her.

Chase and Harper are sitting and there is a TV in the living room that shows the news, which shows soldiers from the bionic academy removing and delivering chips to the government.

But soon after a report showing the demolition of a building caused by an rebelious super villain who cannot be contained by local authorities, upon seeing this Harper looks at Chase.

"do you still want to do this?" Harper says, Chase sighs thoughtfully "I think it's too late now to change our minds" Leo says "it's never too late" Harper says.

"Harper..." Chase doesn't finish the sentence a woman appears at the door "It's time" she says.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The live broadcast of the ceremony begins, Douglas is watching in the penthouse living room, along with Perry.

"Wow so this is how these freaks end up?" Perry says "No, I guarantee this will be temporary" Douglas says.

"And if it isn't? I hate to admit it but these kids' bionics are basically the only thing cool about hanging out with you guys" Perry says.

Douglas looks at her "so I think we can get at least one good thing out of this" Douglas says, AJ walks in.

"Has it started yet?" AJ says "who gave you permission to come in here?" Douglas says "My dear Douglas, I think we've been through this a long time ago" AJ pats Douglas on the arm, who rolls his eyes.

Finn also watches the broadcast from the computer in his room with Melody.

Grace, Mr Davenport and Tasha are with the reporters who are recording the broadcast, Chase, Harper, Adam and Leo enter and go to the stage in the middle of the main hall.

The President accompanied by Secretary of State Bram and some other members of the council begin the ceremony.

"I think we are all aware of the new information about superhumans, many are scared, and others are worried about what will happen to the human race if these superhumans escape our control. With this in mind, the world council has reached a consensus, which aims to control and limit the actions of bionic humans in the name of the peace and security of humanity..." The President says, Harper shakes her head.

"Thus, a set of laws was created, the first of which decrees that bionic humans will no longer be allowed to use their bionics freely, law number one dictates that bionic chips will from now on be the property of the government and and will only be returned in extreme cases of a world emergency if and only if the world council deems it necessary" The President says.

"That's why we are in the presence of these bionic heroes today, who will once again prove their loyalty to our nation by handing over their chips to the government, thus making the new bionic law official" the President says.

They give Chase a chip extractor and one of the president's employees has a box where it is possible to see that there is already a chip inside the box, Bree's chip that was removed the day before.

Chase sighs upset but removes his own chip, putting the chip in the box and passing the extractor to Adam, Leo is there just being another representative of bionic humans since his bionics are disabled, Adam removes the chip and puts it in the box, and hands the chip extractor to Harper.

She quickly looks in Bram's direction who gives a satisfied smile when she sees it, which bothers Harper deeply, but with a not very happy face she removes the chip, and puts it in the box next to Adam, Bree and Chase's chips, everyone applauds.

The president thanks them, Harper watches that box being taken from them and Bram's little smile at them, Adam, Leo and Chase try to hide their upset.

Harper takes a deep breath when she sees some cameras being turned off at the end of the ceremony "Chase...I trust you'll know what to do" Harper whispers, Chase looks at her worried.

"what?" Chase says "No matter what happens I...I love you, more than anything...that's why I trust you" Harper whispers.

"what are you talking about?" Chase whispers back "just...say you trust me" Harper says softly, Chase looks at her hand, she has her hand clenched so tightly that her nails are digging into her own hand, and her breathing is heavy like she's anxious.

"Of course I trust you...but don't do anything crazy" Chase says, as soon as the last camera is turned off "I already did it" Harper says she runs towards the box with the chips that was placed on a table and takes the chips out of the box.

Chase doesn't even have time to process what happened "She stole the chip!" Bram points out, armed guards arrive at the scene, and this causes a commotion.

A police officer right at her with a stun baton, Harper keeps the chips in the pocket of her mission suit and holds the officer's hand, she kicks him and makes him fall to the ground, catching the baton which she uses to electrocute another officer who came towards her.

One of the reporters turns on the camera again and broadcasts all the commotion live, the officers start shooting in Harper's direction, She avoids it by rolling on the ground and tripping the officer, he drops the gun.

Harper gets up, takes the gun and goes next to the camera and sticks the stun baton in the camera lens, ending the broadcasts.

"Get her!!!" Bram shouts angrily as they get the president out of there safely, other officers approach her Harper shoots one in the hand, not hitting him directly but just to makes him drop his gun.

Harper shoots the hall's main window, breaking the glass completely, Harper knows they're on the second floor but she also knows it's not that high for her to jump.

So she runs towards the window and jumps, breaking her fall by rolling on the floor and quickly getting back on her feet.

Harper continues running towards the street as several police officers chase her.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Douglas gets up from the couch when he sees Harper's broadcast breaking the camera.

"No, girl, what did you do!?" Douglas says worriedly he starts to leave and Perry follows him.

"what are you going to do? It's time for her if she doesn't run away from here they're going to take her to prison, I need to help her" Douglas says.

"I'm going with you!" Perry says "what? Why!?" Douglas says "because if they catch you I'll get hem,then we can live our lives on the run, me, you and the worm if you insist" Perry says, Douglas makes a disgusted face and leaves and Perry follows him.

When they leave they leave the door open and Newton ends up leaving the penthouse.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase sees Harper jumping out the window, he still can't believe what she just did, he sees the cops going after her.

Chase takes a deep breath and rolls his eyes, and runs towards the same window.

"Chase!!" Mr Davenport screams but the security guards hold him and Tasha back.

Chase jumps out the window like Harper did and runs away.

Adam shakes his head threatening to do the same but one of the officers points a gun at him.

Adam stops and looks at the officer, suddenly the officer is shot in the leg, Adam looks towards the shot, and sees Grace with a gun, she puts the gun down and looks at him.

Adam smiles but with a broken smile, Grace smiles back and waves telling him to go, Adam hesitates at first but when he sees more police officers arriving he runs away, Grace sighs upset.

She drops the gun on the ground and runs in the opposite direction, Leo thinks about doing the same but he finds himself surrounded by officers pointing guns at him.

"put your hands up boy!" One of the officers says "Leo!!" Tasha screams in despair, Leo stands there holding his hands thinking about what to do.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Melody sees the announcement saying that the authorities are after Harper, Chase and Adam.

"The Elite Force is gone" Finn says thoughtfully "No, we have to help them" Melody gets up and grabs a backpack.

"What!?" Finn says, "get your things baby! Now!" Melody says "what are you talking about mom? We need to go to Mission Command" Finn says.

"Your sister is in danger and I know how to help and if we need to become fugitives for that to happen, so be it! Come on, I need to find Douglas.." Melody says Finn looks thoughtful for a second.

"I'll stay" Finn says firmly.

"what?" Melody says "Someone needs to go to the command mission, make a copy of the Elite Force files and delete the information they can find on them" Finn says.

"Okay, but it won't be you, you're coming with me, you'll be safe with me" Melody says "Mom!...it's okay, I can take care of myself" Finn says.

"Finn, I don't know when I'll be able to come back... and I can't tell you where I'm going" Melody says "we'll meet again, and it will be soon I know" Finn says, Melody sighs.

"I'm not a little boy anymore, you took care of me and sent me to be strong, but now my sister needs you, you're going to save her, and I'm going to do everything I can to protect you both from here" Finn says, Melody thinks.

"Go find Douglas!...Oh and about that, it's okay" Finn says, Melody frowns.

"if you like him go for it, he's a cool guy" Finn says "Finn!" Melody laughs nervously "Oh come on, Mom!" Finn says.

Melody smiles and hugs Finn tightly, with tears in her eyes "My baby" Melody says proudly.

"take care mom" Finn says "you too" Melody kisses the top of his head.

"Let's save your sister" Melody says, Finn smiles motivated.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase tries to sneak through the gate, an armed police officer comes face to face with him.

Chase holds the officer's gun as he shoots into the air, and Chase hits the officer with his own gun, making him fall.

Chase dodges more shots with precision and runs away.

Chase runs onto an overpass, he hears helicopters approaching looking for them.

Chase jumps over the overpass and lands on his feet on top of a car avoiding the police cars that were chasing him.

He gets out of the car and hears the driver's angry horn, he just glares at him not really caring, that's when Chase suddenly sees a cat running down the street.

"Newton!?" Chase says confused and starts following the cat.

He knows that Harper trained Newton to find her when a specific signal is transmitted on his collar, which means he is following Harper's signal.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Douglas takes Mr Davenport's motorbike and Perry follows him.

"So you're planninv to go straight to the authorities?" Perry says ""I don't care, I leave everything behind except these kids" Douglas says, the two get on the motorbike and Douglas starts to follow the helicopters.

When suddenly Melody appears "Douglas stop!" Melody gets in front of the bike and Douglas and Douglas brakes.

"Melody!?" Douglas says "pass over Douggy!" Perry says, Melody glares at her "Douglas! I know a safe place" Melody says.

"where?" Douglas says "it's not safe for me to tell you here, you just need to trust me" Melody says, Douglas and Melody look at each other for a second.

They hear police arriving "quickly we don't have time!" Melody says, Perry sighs and takes off her helmet getting off the bike.

"You guys go, I'll distract them" Perry says pointing to the approaching police car "really?" Douglas says.

"Yeah, I never thought I would say this, but I don't accept anyone laying a finger on these young people, just over my dead body" Perry says "Very noble of you Terry" Melody says.

"take care of him blondie" Perry says walking towards the police raising her hands, Douglas looks at the helicopters and hands Melody the helmet.

"let's go then" Douglas says, Melody looks at him thoughtfully for a second.

Melody smiles slightly and holds Douglas's face, turning his face towards her and leaning in, kissing him gently, Douglas hugs her waist gently almost losing his balance from the bike.

Melody breaks the kiss by caressing his face "Let's go!" Melody says, putting on her helmet and getting on the bike.

Douglas takes a few seconds to come to his senses, he clears his throat and speed up the bike.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Leo is still surrounded by police officers, Tasha and Mr Davenport are watching him from afar, worried.

Leo looks at the ground and sees a chip near his foot, must have fallen when Harper was fighting with the officers.

Leo discreetly puts his foot on the chip hiding it.

Bram approaches irritated "okay listen everyone!!" Bram says, still with cameras streaming.

"Adam, Chase and Harper Davenport are fugitives now and considered threats and enemies of the state....find them!" Bram says.

"Permission to shoot sir?" An officer asks "granted!" Bram says, the officer starts to leave and Bram holds him back.

"if it is necessary to shoot to kill, do it" Bram says quietly to the officer, Leo hears this and sighs in fright.

"And you, Mr Dooley!? What do you have to say?" Bram asks, Leo looks at Tasha, Mr Davenport hugs her to calm her down.

And he looks down at the foot that is hiding the chip, when Bram looks down too Leo quickly looks away.

"I'm totally on your side on this Mr Secretary, I had nothing to do with what happened here today" Leo says firmly but scared.

"Put down your weapons" Bram orders leaving and Leo closes his eyes in relief.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Harper keeps running with a gun in her hand, she hears the helicopters approaching, she looks around for a place to hide.

"Harper!!" Chase shouts running towards her, Newton follows him.

"Why you followed me, I thought you didn't agree with that?" Harper says "Harper, of course I'm on your side in this" Chase says, Harper smiles.

"I'll always be on your side, and if being a hero for them means not being on your side then...I don't want to be a hero anymore" Chase says.

"I knew it" Harper says quietly and pulls Chase in for a kiss, Chase hugs her tightly making the kiss firmer.

They break the kiss smiling at each other when they hear helicopters and when they look around the street corner they see Adam running towards them.

"Run!" Adam screams, as several police cars follow him, Harper shoots the tires from the cars to make them stop and Adam comes running.

The helicopter approaches and starts shooting at them "Run! Run!!" Chase says the three of them run.

Halfway through Adam picks Newton up and runs away with the cat in his arms, the helicopter keeps shooting and they try to dodge.

"they are shooting mercilessly" Harper says "give me the gun!" Chase says impatiently taking the gun from Harper "Chase?" Harper says.

Chase reload the gun and aims the weapon in the direction of the helicopter but specifically in the direction of the machine gun attached to the underside of the helicopter.

Chase takes a deep breath and fires with a single shot he makes the machine gun stop working.

"wow!" Harper says impressed "come on, this way!" Chase takes her hand and they and Adam dodge the police.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

At Mission Command Finn enters and comes across AJ at the cyber desk.

"what are you doing?" Finn asks "uploading Elite Force files, why?" AJ asks "oh man I was going to do that!" Finn says.

Grace runs onto the penthouse and goes to Mission Command.

"what are you doing?" Grace says "let's delete the files before the authorities get hold of them" Finn says.

"The authorities are already here!" Grace says "Upload done!" AJ takes a flash drive, Grace sees on the police cameras entering the penthouse and going to the Hyperlift.

"delete everything!" Finn says looking at the cyber desk.

"They're already here!" Grace grabs AJ and pulls Finn by the hand after he deletes the files, and the three hide behind one of the consoles as the cops enter.

"Get all the information you can from these Freaks" the officer orders, Grace, AJ and Finn discreetly manage to leave Mission Command through one of rock doors.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

It didn't take long for posters, ads looking for Harper, Chase and Adam to appear on all broadcast channels.

Bree, Kaz and Oliver watched the news of the theft of chips in the prison cafeteria.

Bree is worried about the news and Kaz comforts her while Oliver tries to enter the maximum security wing to see Skylar who is still in the glass dome, alone.

Leo goes to Mr Davenport and Tasha, she hugs him relieved that he wasn't arrested, when Mr Davenport and Tasha leave, Leo takes the chip that was left behind, and puts it in his pocket.

Police cars and helicopters search for Harper, Chase and Adam throughout the city, they managed to escape through a city tunnel and reach a forest near the city.

The three look at the city seriously, with nothing to say.

Newton goes to Chase and caresses his leg with his paw.

Adam looks at the city upset, and leaves towards the woods.

Harper puts her hand on Chase's shoulder and snaps her fingers for Newton to follow her as she follows Adam.

Chase holds the belt buckle with his Elite Force symbol in his hand, he observes the Elite Force symbol for a while.

Chase sighs and throws his belt buckle on the floor and follows behind Harper and Adam.

Not even knowing where to go, they just know that they should go far away from there...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 170 6
As you know Lab Rats Elite was canceled so I decided to continue it. As the Elite Force continues to try and get the list back. The team is captured...
19.6K 429 44
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
5.1K 160 17
After Mr Davenport decides the team has to split up, Bree, Chase and Harper are sent on a new mission with a new team named Elite Force. Joining forc...
36.3K 1K 27
Battles to the death, new enemies, more mystery. Will The Elite Force be able to rescue Chase and if so will they loose him? COMPLETED P.S. This is a...