His Lotus

By Hummin--Bird--love

Completed story♥️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT... More

Introduction (Important, don't skip)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 and 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

63

17.4K 987 233
By Hummin--Bird--love

India's Supreme Court has upheld a law allowing Jallikattu, a controversial bull-taming festival popular in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. The practice - first banned by a court in 2006 - was legalised again by the state through an amendment in 2017.

Thamarai

This was the third day of the Pongal festival and is Maatu (cow) Pongal which is to celebrate and honor the cows for it has helped with ploughing in the field. On this day, the cows would be decorated and worshipped, and also the bull-taming traditional sport would be conducted...

And that is what has brought another misunderstanding between me and my Deva mama. I didn't permit him to be a part of it but he was rooted to his decision and didn't listen to me.

Even Athai who hasn't been speaking with Mama to date has talked to him, hoping he would back off from joining the bull-taming sport, however, he still was stubborn and was now standing amidst the bunch of males who were alertively waiting for the bull to be released into the crowd...

I was in the spectator portion along with our family members who were equally apprehensive as me. On the verge of crying, I prayed to god to keep my Deva mama safe.

The spectators cheer when the strong and terrific bull was released into the crowd. Whereas, I clutch onto my thaali (nuptial chain) and nervously watch as my mama attempts to hold onto the bull and control it.

But the bull looked very wrathful and brushed aside everyone who tried to touch it. Even my Deva mama was thrown away and I almost cried out as I watch him struggle to stand up.

"Thamara...what has gotten into him?" My athai clutches my hand and I didn't know how to console her as I was evenly worried and stressed!

"He will be alright athai," I squeeze her hands within mine soothingly and she closes her eyes and starts to pray.

The first bull runs away through the exit and was calmed down by its owner...

And within seconds, another bull was released into the crowd. Many men tried to tame it but none could subjugate it. One guy was severely injured due to the harsh attack of the bull and he was soon escorted away by the people for treatment while the bull was pacified by its respective owner.

Afterwards, came a strong bull which seemed to run with the intent to not get controlled by any men. But Deva mama tried to tame it and even after slipping again, he yet again strives to hang onto the bull.

My heartbeat escalates as he was the only one now hanging onto the bull, trying his utmost best to subdue the energy of the bull. Because of his consistency and strength, the bull gets exhausted after a while and the bull pauses on the spot...

People cheer at his victory while I sigh a breath of relief. The men lift mama in the air and howl excitedly and my husband was laughing heartily.

Later, he was rewarded with 50,000 rupees and a scooter. The men in our family were happy for him but the women were furious with him.

Hence, when he reaches towards us with a proud smile and gold medal,  Athai stepped forward and slapped him on the cheeks. "This should be the first and last time you are joining in this life-threatening game! You have put us in a nerve-wracking condition Deva! Couldn't you imagine how worried I was..." she starts boldly but finishes with a shivery voice.

And just like that, the mother-son duo embraced each other in a hug and reconciled their problem that had been going on for a month now...

Henceforth, we got back to our house and I dragged Deva mama to our room to check up on his body for any injuries. However, my mama seemed to misunderstand my motive when I lock the door and try to undress him.

"Aen ma ivlo avasara padra?" (Why are you being in such a hurry?) I slap my forehead before replying to him. "Mama... I'm trying to look your body for injuries," he smiles.

"There's nothing to stress about Thamara. I'm completely alright and I've not sustained any extreme injuries.." He grips my neck as he ends his words and heaves me closer to his body.

"If you still want to check...you are free to do it. I kind of have a slight throbbing pain here," he guides my hands to his aroused dick and I shy away, burying my head in his chest.

Deva

I've waited enough and I couldn't delay it any longer. I am desperate to get into my Thamara and lose myself within her.

Which is why, when she timidly pasted herself to my chest, I dip my head and pepper kisses along the curve of her neck and jaw.

Eventually, we claim each other lips and I simultaneously remove her saree, undraping the entire saree off her body.

When the clothe is off, I squeeze her breasts and while still kissing her lips, I move her to the bed and push her onto the soft mattress.

I discard my clothes completely and my stimulated dick springs out. Thamara sits herself on the bed and takes my dick in her mouth as much as she could. It was a kind of pleasure that I couldn't put into words.

It didn't take long before I burst within her mouth. She doesn't spit it out but rather gulps it down her throat.

A couple of minutes later, I have her naked under my body and I suck onto her boobs while thrusting my fingers in her tight cavity. It was so rigid and Thamara's discomfort was evident when I penetrated one finger of mine inside her...

I guess my long finger had broken her hymen on the way cause she bled a little and I avoided saying the same to my Thamara who already looks a bit scared.

With my middle finger going back and forth her wet opening, I add my ring finger to broaden her vagina. Thamara cried out at the intrusion but didn't stop me. Taking that as a green signal to continue, I add my index finger and aggressively finger her.

Her body shakes all over and I know she has come undone for yet another time. Her womanhood is so wet that I would have no issue sliding inside her due to the lubrication.

"Deva mama.." she calls lowly when I retract my hands away and rub my precum-leaking dick on her sensitive zone.

I wasn't feeling like talking anything at all in this situation and so I hover above her body and look into her eyes assuringly. I hope I don't hurt her badly...

Kissing her lips, I guide my dick to dig inside the wet cavity and there was this suction force in her vagina that it pulled my dick inside voluntarily when I lean my hip closer to hers.

Thamara squirms with her eyebrows furrowed in the mixture of both pain and rapture.

On the other hand, I was feeling another worldly pleasure inside her. But I didn't move though. I was just relishing the feeling of us becoming one finally...

"Um..." Thamara taps on my shoulder and I slowly start to back off before thrusting all the way inside her. Thamara's eyes roll back in pleasure and I proceed to slam myself inside her without a bit slowing down.

However, when I sense myself nearing the climax, I hurriedly pull myself out and cum on her stomach. Well, I could afford condoms but I want to feel my Thamara raw.

Thamara shivers beneath my body as she experiences an orgasm and I flip her body over, wanting to try some different positions. I spank both her butt cheeks and adore the way it jiggles before I grip the side of her hips and let her be on all fours with her ass cheeks protruded to my eyes...

Fuck...!

Kneeling behind her, I rub my dick through the crack of her ass and bring it to her opening. As I ram in, Thamara gasps and tightens her palm around the sheets. The feel of meeting her ass cheeks every time I thrust forward enthralled me and I continuously thrust in to just see her butt cheeks wriggle.

"Mama..." I pull out my dick and dispose the cum on her crack before harshly flipping her again. I place one of her legs on my shoulder and align my dick in line with her opening before slamming in again. Thamara's body has been coated with sweat and my cum and she appeared messily beautiful that I just wanted to spoil her with more pleasure.

In this position, I could feel myself floating deep within her...

On the next round, I let Thamara ride me in her exhausted self. Laying my head leisurely on the pillow, I watch as Thamara lifts her up and slides herself down, swallowing my dick entirely inside her. While doing so, her breasts move on their own and it was indeed a great sight to behold.

Tempted, I extend my hands and massage her breasts. And when she's least expecting, I pull her towards me by her breasts and she whimpers as I capture her lips with mine.

My dick is still inside her and now that she is laying on top of me, I grope at her ass cheeks and spank them while jerking my hips forward to thrust inside her...

On the last round, I had Thamara clutching her legs wide apart in the air and we made love as we sank deep into each other...

The slapping sound of her skin resonated throughout the room along with our pleasurable moans and groans till late noon.

Post our session, Thamara refused to come downstairs as it was obvious that the elders or my parents would have surely heard our actions. I don't know why but unlike Thamara, I wasn't really embarrassed to face them!

In the evening, I brought the tea cups to our room as Thamara was actually struggling to walk...

She said that her vagina feels very sore and painful and I'm willing to do every help that I could possibly do.

Even at night, I fetched the meal into our room and fed my Thamara. She was very tired and fell asleep shortly after the dinner.

In the middle of the night, I feel her nails scratching against my chest and I open my sleepy eyes to regard my Thamara. She is glowing...

"When do you plan on having kids mama?" I give her a dumbfounded look. "You woke up me in this midnight, from my serene slumber,  to ask this?" She nods her head.

Sighing, I respond genuinely. "Two years later. Until then, I want to spend all my time with you alone," Thamara hums back.

"I don't know why...but I have this sudden urge to birth a little Deva," She smiles giddily and I brush my nose with her, her statement warming my heart.

"What about a little lotus?" I say and instantly, Thamara's expression becomes pouty. "No! I'm the only little lotus to you," she utters it like a kid and I couldn't help but laugh at her possessiveness.

"We've come a long way..." Thamara speaks up when I halt my laughter.

"Yeah, truly...it feels like we've been on an adventurous mission and are finally home now.." I trail off, thinking about all that we've undergone so far to be at where we are presently.

"What?" I quirk my eyebrows as Thamara stares at me, quite dazed.

"Nothing mama. You still feel like a dream to me," I face her side and cuddle her close to me. "Thoongu ma..(sleep)"

As her eyelids seal together, Deva smile watching her face.

She is His lotus...

                       THE END♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 18.5K 34
Anusha Kapoor, 25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, c...
193K 25K 36
22 years old ADHIRA VATS, who's vague & intricate, too naive to deal with the cruel world. Getting married was never in her list, atleast not before...
306K 12.8K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...
1.3M 51.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...