wir werden sehen || könig x r...

By vxlzaa

book one of a simple romantic fanfic of könig and the reader :) More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
crack chapter~thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight

chapter sixty five

421 8 8
By vxlzaa

(schatz = sweetheart)

                                     ♈︎

i laid there for a bit with my mouth completely open in schock. i slowly put my phone down, shutting it off and stared up at the ceiling, watching my ceiling fan slowly spinning.

i shot up from my bed, walking out of my room and sprinting towards the living room. i walked up to gaz that was lying on the couch.

he looked over to me with a concerned look. "are you okay? you look like you've just seen a ghost." he sat up, looking up at me from the couch.

"i want to visit könig."

                                     ♈︎

"you can't tell anyone i took you here." gaz looked away from the road and looked at me for a second.

"i won't." i replied, looking out of the window as we passed the trees quickly.

"are you sure you want this?" he cleared his throat, slowing down as we pulled into the parking lot of an institution.

"im sure." i unbuckled my seat belt, quickly getting out of the car.

gaz shortly got out of the car too, walking towards the front doors of the institution. "just let me talk." he whispered as we gotten closer to the front desk.

"how can i help you?" the woman at the front desk asked, looking over to me then gaz.

"we're here for a visit." he cleared his throat, looking down at his watch.

"okay, and for who?" she looked down at her computer, typing away at the keyboard.

"könig." he looked at the woman in confusion and she slowly looked up at him with concern.

she hesitated before speaking, "i don't think he's stable enough for visitations right now.."

"i understand that, but we just need to see how he's holding up." he replied aggressively.

she flinched a bit, typing in her computer. "can i get your names?" she smiled.

"gaz and (y/n)."

"great, someone will be here shortly to escort you." she gave us a slight not and a smile before looking back down at her computer and grabbing the telephone. "i have visitors for könig." she was silent for a bit before speaking again. "mhm, okay- thank you." she looked back up at us and looked over to gaz. "they'll be here shortly."

we waited for a bit before a man appeared with a clipboard, looking down at the paper.  "gaz?"

gaz looked over to the man, grabbing my arm gently. "come on." we walked over quickly to the man, following him behind as he took us to an elevator, taking us up to the third floor. we followed behind as he walked up to a door, holding his key card in front of the reader. a loud buzzing noise echoed in the halls. he opened the door, letting us walk in first before taking a seat in a chair next to the door. "i'm only here for his and yours safety.

gaz nodded at the man. i looked at könig, looking down at the table as his feet and legs were chained up. we walked over to the table, sitting across from him.

"so könig.. how're you holding up buddy?" gaz broke the silence, nervously smiling at könig.

könig continued looking down at his hands, not saying a word. i took a deep breath, placing my hand on his.

his eyes moved, looking at my hand. he quickly lifted his head and stared at me for a bit as his eyes slowly lit up. his eyes were surrounded by dark circles, his face covered in small marks and a few scratches.

"schatz.." he looked at me in awe before looking down at my neck.

i smiled at him slightly, gazing into his eyes. "hi."

"hi.." he smiled, moving his hands towards my face, cupping both of my cheeks.

"i'm going to leave you two to it." gaz got out of his seat, walking over to the doctor across the room and sitting next to him.

könig moved his hands away from my face, looking down at my neck. "i didn't know it was you at the warehouse."

i furrowed my brows, looking at him puzzled.

"i was wounded and having an episode. i hid in the warehouse." he paused before speaking again. "i thought-  i didnt-" he huffed, taking a deep breath and breaking eye contact from me. "i thought you were one of the cartel members and didn't realize it was you until soap showed up." he shook his head, wiping away the tear the slowly rolled down his face. "it made me go manic." he pulled himself together and looked back up at me. "but that's no excuse."

"i forgive you."

his eyes widened. "what?"

"i forgive you, könig."

"bitte, believe me.. i won't let you down again." he sighed out of relief, placing his hands on top of mines, giving me a slight smile.

i analyzed his face again, reaching my other hand out and cupping his cheek. "i put up a fight didn't i?" i teased, smirking slightly at my joke.

he gave me a slight smile again, looking down at my hands and slowly nodding. "yeah, you did."

the doctor in the corner cleared his throat, turning my attention towards him. "i'm afraid you're time is up könig."

"bullshit! it's only been 5 minutes." könig snapped, looking over to the doctor.

"you need your medicine soon and the time is up." the doctor looked down at his watch, looking back up at könig and walking towards him.

"verpiss dich! (fuck off)" könig shuffled in his seat, not breaking eye contact from the doctor.

i moved my chair back away from the table as the doctor gotten closer to him.

"no- i wouldn't do that!" gaz shouted, getting up from his seat and rushing over to me. he grabbed me by my arm, lifting me out the chair.

könig moved away his hands from the doctors reach, getting up from his seat. the doctor looked up at him, timidly backing away before grabbing his walkie-talkie and calling in for extra help.

two guards came into the room, rushing towards könig and grabbing the chains on his hands.

"sedate him!" one of the guards shouted, trying their best to keep him still.

"(y/n) we have to leave." gaz whispered in my ear, slowly moving me away from them and more towards the door.

"no- get off!" könig shouted, pulling his hands away from the guards. one of the guards grabbed a taser from their holster, tasing könig in the thigh, making him grunt and drop down to the ground. "fuck!" he grunted once they stopped tasing.

gaz pulled me out of the room, rushing down the hall, keeping his grip on my arm still. we made it into the elevator, watching the doors shut. gaz frantically pressed the 1st floor button repeatedly before looking over at me. "he's not doing well (y/n). it's best if we don't see him again until he's stable enough."

"what?"

"this isn't his first time here, if he keeps having emotional outbursts he'll never get out." gaz huffed as the doors opened, grabbing my arm again and sprinting towards the door. "let's go."

we walked towards the car, quickly getting in and pulling out of the parking lot. "we were just going out to eat, don't say anything about this."

i nodded, looking out of the window and resting my face against my fist.

                                     ♈︎

i walked into the back door through the kitchen, walking towards the fridge and opening it. i grabbed a container of leftovers from last night and a beer, placing it on the island and taking a seat. i opened the beer and took a sip, putting down on the table and opening the container, grabbing the slice of pizza and eating it. i grimaced after taking a bite, realizing i didn't microwave it. i tossed the pizza back into the container and closed the lid, getting up from my seat and putting the pizza back in the fridge, grabbing my beer and walking towards my room.

i opened my door, sitting on my bed and downing the rest of the beer, laying down and looking up at the ceiling. i slowly closed my eyes, letting myself fall asleep.

                                     ♈︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Neighbour By G.

Fanfiction

9K 264 10
You're struggling in your relationship. König has become distant and cold. The situation worsens as loneliness and doubts creep in, just as a new and...
549K 14.3K 23
You joined a task force 8 months ago... made some friends... made some enemies too. Just getting to know someone and you've already fucked up. Smut...
624K 5.9K 19
⚠️smut warning⚠️ different scenarios with another Cod favorite 😍 These are descriptive sex scenes, please don't surprised at what you'll read it's...
7.8K 160 12
[𝐊ö𝐧𝐢𝐠 𝐱 𝐅!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ↳As you're walking around the base you suddenly feel like someone's following you. You speed up and make a quick turn...