Brides Of Raghuvanshi

By Lekhawrites

Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of... More

Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue

Chapter -25

11.5K 464 25
By Lekhawrites

Sakshi and shivam both are in their Dreamland currently... So peacefully sleeping around each other... When a loud sound decided to ruin their perfect sleep...

𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱.... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱...... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱....

"Ughhh sakshi wake up your alarm is ringing " Shivam said in his sleepy voice...

"Just 5 minutes more " She said and turned the alarm off...

Again they got drifted to their Dreamland.... But it didn't last long as a sound again disturbed them....

𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱.... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱.... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱....

"Sakshi.. Either get up or turn it offf " He said while grabbing the pillow again in his sleepy voice ...

"Ughh this damn thing " She again turned it off and lowered the volume of her phone...

And they again drifted off to sleep... But it also didn't last long... As.. Another voice disturbed them again...

"Sakshi yaar plsss band kardo alarm " Shivam said..

"Mera alarm band hai " She said lazily..

"Ughh then what's the noise " He asked her..

"Go check the door " She said and pulled the blanket...

Shivam let out a groan..

And opened the door...

"What the hell d..... " But he didn't completed the sentence as he saw who was in front of him..

"Well morning to you too " Rishika said while entering inside their bedroom..

Shivam was shocked to find his bhabhi in their room at this time...

Rishika walked towards the bed and grabbed sakshi's blanket and pulled it..

"Wake uppp idiot " She said...

Sakshi startled... And woke up..

After a quick yawn..

"What are you doing here " She asked..

"Haa I am here to do cooking " She said boringly...

"What!! " She asked..

"Heyyy bhagwaan ohh my idiot don't you remember what is today " She asked..

"Yep its karwa chauth " Sakshi replied..

"Ohh thank gosh you atleast remember this " She said...

"Thank you " Sakshi said with a proud smile..

Rishika grabbed a pillow and throwed it on her face..

"So you should also remember that there is a sargi also it's one of the ritual of karwa chauth so get up we need to be downstairs at 4 and you have 15 minutes left " She said...

"Ohhh shittt how can I forgot that " She said while running out of the bed and entering inside bathroom...

"Shivam you also have to get ready " She said...

"Ohhh " He replied still a bit sleepy..

"What ohh you have ten minutes " She told him ...

"But it was 15 few seconds ago " He said to her..

"Now it's 10 so hurry upp!!! " She said..

"Aye aye captain " He said ...

She nodded and went out of their room...

She came back to her room with a smirk on her face she opened the door and saw her husband sitting on bed with his phone...
He looked up as he heard the sound of door getting opened...

"So tell me " He asked...

"You owe me " She replied with a smirk..

"You gotta be kidding me " He said..

"Nopes my dear husband you lost the bet" She said while walking towards the mirror and then applied lipstick..

"Like seriously they weren't awake " He asked her...

"Yes I told you na that I know my bestie she always forgets to get up early if there's something important " She said...

"Fine you win this time but next time it's gonna be me " He said to her..

"Well we will see that who wins " She said with a smirk..

𝘚𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘦𝘵.. 𝘙𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.......

𝘖𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦.....

"I think you did cheating " Riyansh accused..

"What do you mean I never cheat " She told him..

"Then why don't you let me go and check on them " He asked her..

"Arey Mr. Raghuvanshi yeh aapki galti nhi hai budape me yaadaash kamzor ho jati koi baat nahi " She said with a sigh
(Ohh Mr. Raghuvanshi it's not your fault memories become weak in oldage)

"Ho gya challe neeche " He asked with a bored look...
(Are you done now shall we go downstairs)

"No.. " She replied..

He just stared at her with a bored look..

"Achaa chalo chal lete hai neeche " She said and grabbed him by arms...

While they were heading downstairs juli and jeet were also coming...

"Good morning guys " Rishika said...

"Kya good morning kaun uthta hai itni subah yaar " Jeet replied..

"Insaan bhai insaan " Said Riyansh...

"Tera matlab mai janwar hu " Asked jeet

"Nahi bhai aap toh uthe ho na itni jaldi app kaise janwar ho sakte ho " Riyansh replied..

Juli and rishika giggled watching their husbands...

"What so funny to both of you huh care to share " Jeet asked sternly while looking at the two girls..

"Nothing " Juli replied..

Jeet nodded and then walked forward with riyansh..

"Don't you think that bhaiya right now asked same how that teacher used when we used to laugh in the class during her period" Rishika asked Juli..

"Yepp what's so funny we would also like to hear and laugh " Juli said while mimicking the teacher...

"You both coming or not " They heard riyansh's voice and then they also speed up..

After coming downstairs they greeted others...

"Where is your youngest daughter in law and son kalyani " Asked avantika..

"Just behind you chachi ji " Said shivam sakshi was just beside him in her orange saree..

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙨...

"Ok now as everyone is present here come let's do sargi " Said bua dadi ...

She instructed everyone what to do...

It was basically that the mother in laws cooked food for thier daughter in laws and they will eat it now ...

" Bua dadi what about uss " Asked shivam..

"You guys will eat with your wives " She told them...

"Oohhkkk " Jeet replied...

And then they all started eating...

After they were done with the eating and all...

"Now everyone don't even drink a single drop of water or else it would be broken and there would be no use of doing this fast " Said dadi bua...

"Hmm bhabhi isn't it your daughter in laws first karwa chauth " Asked mami ji...

"Yes mala it's there first karwa chauth " Replied kalyani with a smile on her face...

"Ohh I hardly think that they would be able to complete it " Said avantika...

"Well your thoughts neither matters to me nor to my daughter in laws you should know that " Replied kalyani...

Well she already hated avantika reasons well there are many and now she is constantly taunting her daughter in laws who are more like her own daughters.. She can't help itt now....

Avantika's face was all red now...

"Bua ji just see how she is replying me " She said to bua dadi...

"Well you crossed the line first avantika so don't expect sweet comments from others when you taunt them " Bua dadi replied..

This made her embarrassed in front of everyone.. She just kept quiet after that....

___________________________________________

𝙄𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢
.......................................

Jeet was already in the room as Juli stayed to talk with everyone...

Juli entered the room and saw her husband on the bed sleeping....

Goshhh I am done with this man how can ge sleep soo muchhh like just few minutes ago he was awake and now look at him!!!!
Baby please don't adapt this from your father.. Ok.. I know you won't cause I am your mother but I also like to sleep.. Ughh now it's confirmed that you will also turn into us..

"Jeet are sleeping " She asked while sitting just beside him on the bed..

"Juli it's soo early the morning and I woke up at 3 am let me sleep come you also sleep with me " He said lazily and grabbed her hands ...

"But.. " She tried to protest...

"No buts you need rest I need rest our baby needs rest " He told her...

And then they both cuddled and slept...

𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝'𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢
..................................................

Rishika was also caught up with girls talks so riyansh was inside the room already...

As soon as rishika enters she saw her husband on the bed...
With a laptop.. And few papers...

"How much do you work " She asked him while taking a place on the couch nearby...

"Alot.." He replied casually...

"Ohhk what are you doing " She asked him..

"Rishika don't disturb me" He replied to her...

Rishika rolled her eyes...
She got up from the couch

"Fine I won't!!" She said and walked near the table and grabbed her half completed book and came back sat on the couch and got lost in her own world..

Well Riyansh noticed that now she was reading the book so he also focused on his work..

But rishika couldn't focus on the characters or lines cause she was lost in her thoughts..

What type of man is he?? Is he a human even?? Am I in love with an alien whose mood  changes every second.. Like just look at him he is ignoring me and told me to not disturb him he was fine few minutes ago and now all back to that idiotic self gosh why I love this man....
Cause he is my bipolar husband...

Wait a second My Bipolar Husband... What an idea great ....

She got up from the couch ran near her side of the bed and there was a laptop on the table beside it she took it and came back on her place and started writing... Now she was focused on her work...

Riyansh was all happy since morning even when he lost the bet from his wife after he came back inside the room he received a call from his assistant that someone tried to hack their informations so now he was all busy with that he needed to find who so he got busy in his work.. He do noticed when his wife came in by her smell.. But he didn't turned to her.. And then she asked him how much he works and he replied alot casually and when she asked another one he gave a ride reply maybe... Well not maybe bit definitely he gave her a rude reply he can understand that from the reply he got and her behavior.. She started reading he also focused back on his work after few minutes she got up from couch and sprinted near her table she grabbed her laptop and and started typing..

What is she doing but whatever she is doing forget it and just look at her she looking like a freaking goddess ... Ahh Riyansh focus...

He told himself and finally after half an hour he was done..

At first he created a new hard lock which wasn't easy to break... And then did his investigation... Well yes he couldn't find who the hell is that person... But yeah he already found who the hell helped him so after texting and telling on the text that what to do with the person.. He again looked at his wife who was busy ...

"What are you doing " He asked her...

"Ohh i am dancing " She replied...

"Rishika " He said..

"What rishika you told me not to disturb you so I am not disturbing you " She said to him.. Eyes we're still on the laptop screen..

He get up from bed and on her other side...

"Rishika " No reply

"Love " No reply

"Mrs. Raghuvanshi " No reply..

"Rishika talk to me or else I will kiss you" Said Riyansh ...

"I am not disturbing you so why are being like ... Before she could speak more he placed his lips on hers....

𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙢'𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢
...............................................

Well before sakshi shivam was also already inside the room.. Same reason..

" So sakshi are you hungry " Shivam asked her...

"Why I just ate " She told him..

"You can tell me if you get hungry " He said to her..

"Shivam are you okk what happened " She asked him..

"No I just thought that you might be hungry as you aren't used to all this " He told him..

"Ohh I used to do fast before also " She told him..

"Ohh really " He asked..

"Yep " She said..

Before shivam could say something his phone started ringing he picked it up..

After 5 minutes..

"With whom were you talking with "she asked..

" Ohh lavanya called she wanna meet today " He said

Sakshi's expressions changed..

"Dare to go out and then I will show you " She said..

"Ohh what will you show me show me na" He said to her..

"I will show you that how I can say it to dadi and then rest is on her hands... " She said.

" Ohh wifey I already didn't agreed with her " Shivam said..

And sakshi sighed and started writing one of her new songs..

And shivam  checked some paper works......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧...

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩....

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣...

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 2 𝙤𝙧 3 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨.... 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨...
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙...
𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙪𝙠𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙨...

𝙎𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨.... 🤗🤗🤗

𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡... 🥰🥰🥰

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!! 💖💖💖

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 83.1K 62
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
128K 4.8K 33
(#Book 1 in substitute bride) In this captivating tale, we follow the intertwined destinies of Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi, the dashing and enigmatic...
56.7K 2.9K 51
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
170K 10.8K 31
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...