TXT - THE HEIRS

By Parkmaddy_writes

Attorneys Choi Haneul and Park Jimin are entrusted with the task of bringing five boys together to complete t... More

WELCOME !
TRAILER
CHAPTER 1 - A new case ?
CHAPTER 2 - A brief description
CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys
CHAPTER 4 - The Tasks given
CHAPTER 5 - Ideas & Trauma
CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations
CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz
CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?
CHAPTER 9 - The Forgettable softie
CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships
CHAPTER 11 - Unexpected Date
CHAPTER 12 - Melting ice in warmth
CHAPTER 13 - Bonds that break & form
CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House
CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates
CHAPTER 16 - Triggered Memories
CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away
CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez
CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists
CHAPTER 20 - Rewind #1
CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2
CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling
CHAPTER 23 - Deep down
CHAPTER 24 - Known earlier ?
CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems
CHAPTER 26 - Time with you flies
CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?
CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back
AUTHOR TALKS 🤩
CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes
CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain
CHAPTER 32 - Are you fine ?
CHAPTER 33 - No longer Secrets
CHAPTER 34 - Tomorrow X Together
CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?
CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool
CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover
CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea
CHAPTER 40 - Still with You
CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day
CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date
CHAPTER 43 - Revealed Truth ?
CHAPTER 44 - You , who are precious
Happy Anniversary TXT !
CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong
CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment
CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm
CHAPTER 48 - Stay alive
CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't
CHAPTER 50 - Suspicious relationships
CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't
CHAPTER 52 - A Family that cares
CHAPTER 53 - Beomgyu's dream
CHAPTER 54 - Breaking barriers
CHAPTER 55 - You are my future
CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you
CHAPTER 57 - A Trip to Italy
CHAPTER 58 - The Waited Confession / Calm before storm pt.2
CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?
CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning
CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal
CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment
CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you
CHAPTER 64 - Pre Wedding starts !
CHAPTER 65 - A Letter of Farewell
CHAPTER 66 - THE Wedding / The End of a Fairytale
THANK YOU !
SPECIAL CHAPTER 😍

CHAPTER 29 - Soulmates

145 2 2
By Parkmaddy_writes

"Argh I don't really have any work today " Hueningkai stretched his arms as he sat up on the bed . He checked the time and it was 1 in the afternoon .  " I'll just walk around the house until lunch so I can sleep later " Kai thought as he adjusted his sweatshirt and walked outside his room . 

He peeked into Soobin's room and saw Beomgyu singing while Soobin was listening to him . This is a regular sight , it's always Soobin who puts up with Beomgyu's playfulness . 

" Dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eopseo Tto Run Run Run nan eojjeol suga eopseo Eochapi igeosbakke nan moshae Neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken moshae "  Beomgyu was jumping and singing while Soobin was laughing at him . 

Kai smiled at the sight and left the two alone . He saw Haneul's door open wide and knocked on it .  " Seems like she's not in here " Kai muttered and went down to the living room.  " Sir are you searching for Attorney Choi ? " The maid asked and Kai nodded .  " She's in the patio " The maid informed and Kai thanked her before going outside.

There he saw Haneul reading a book and approached her silently . He leaned on one of the pillars in front of her and looked at her with a fond smile .  Haneul removed her glasses and looked at the front to see Kai there . 

 " How long have you been standing there Hyuka ? " Haneul asked and Kai sat next to her as she patted the sofa signalling him to sit.   " Just for the past 2 mins , I've never seen you wearing specs before so I kinda had identity crisis " Kai said and Haneul laughed . 

" I wear them only while reading Hyuka , does it look nice on me ? " Haneul asked wearing the glasses again .  " After Soobin hyung , you look the best in specs , I really can't take my eyes off you wahhh " Kai said gasping dramatically .

 " I can't really say if that's a compliment or you are messing with me Kai shi . But I still admit Soobin looks the best in specs , he also wears them only while reading tho " Haneul said with a pout and Kai laughed .  

" You really look good Haneul noona . Won't you believe your youngest brother ? " Kai asked showing his puppy eyes and Haneul snickered . " Sure sure , I believe you . So why is the maknae here ? " Haneul questioned.

 " I'm bored " Kai said simply .  " Go and play with Soobin and Beomgyu , they are home today right ?  I feel like a mom saying this " Haneul said and Kai giggled .  " They are in their own world , I ain't disturbing them " Kai said and Haneul nodded.

" Haneul shi don't you get bored reading these law books ? I can't understand how you remember all those sections and stuff " Kai wondered .  " My profession requires me to study and be updated everyday , so it really isn't a burden for me " Haneul answered. 

 " As expected from Attorney Choi , you are cool always " Kai said leaning back and Haneul blushed .   " I was really curious about one thing " Kai hesitated .  " Go ahead " Haneul affirmed him . 

" When you first received this case , did you accept it right away ? Or what was in your mind at that time ? " Kai asked and Haneul turned towards him.

" Hmmm should I tell you the truth ? " Haneul asked and Kai blinked twice . 

" When I first came across this case , I honestly didn't want to accept it. Because no matter how well worse the Client is , cases like these are headache for Attorneys . Because it's just not dealing with law , it's dealing with people . So I was planning to reject it " Haneul answered and Kai nodded with his eyes widened a little .

 " But after meeting you people , something in me , instinct ? Conscious ? Whatever it is , wanted to accept it . When I met the eyes of you people , it was literally asking for help. It appeared to look tough outside , but it was all dark inside . There was darkness and emptiness in those eyes . As days went by , I understood I was right. Each of you'll were dealing with your own struggles , you guys were lonely " Haneul explained.

 " There is Yeonjun , Beomgyu and Taehyun who are separated because of someone else's revenge or anger . Being separated from your closed ones is really painful right ? This whole thing might get them back together , they only have eachother " Haneul let out a sigh and Kai smiled. 

 " But that doesn't mean you and Soobin are insignificant. You'll two really got close to eachother and also to the other three . If it weren't for you two , I don't think any of them would have stayed here to the least. You and Soobin are the reason everyone is smiling from their heart , including me. They need you'll and you'll need them too " Haneul said with a warm smile. 

" After a year , with already 3 months gone , this contract will end and we will all part ways . I'll leave after my job is done , but I don't want you guys to leave eachother . Even if you'll don't finish your tasks , I really want you'll to stay , atleast for that you'll should complete it " Haneul said and saw tears rolling down Hyuka's face.

" Did I say something to hurt you ? " Haneul asked worriedly and Kai shook his head wiping his tears away . " I'm just touched, that's why I'm crying . Anyone in your place would have thought only of money , but you thinking genuinely about us , you are really sweet Haneul shi " Hyuka said and Haneul smiled patting his head.

" Can I hug you ? " Hyuka asked and Haneul pulled him into her embrace .  

----------------------------------------------

" That's it one more step , one more step , it's the last one , and here we are ! " Beomgyu clasped his hands together as Soobin got down the stairs .  " Ohh Soobinie can climb down the stairs on his own now , your condition has really improved so much " Haneul said as she saw them.

" Yes I'm able to walk on my own now , finally , I missed walking on my own " Soobin said and we giggled .  " Alright alright , Beomgyu , Hyuka and Soobinie let's have lunch now " Haneul said and all of them took their seats in the dining table.

Soobin and Beomgyu sat next to eachother while Hyuka and Haneul sat facing them . " Tomorrow I'm planning to go college , it's been a while I went " Soobin said looking at all the three with his bunny eyes . 

" No you need rest . Hyung you have just started walking and you wanna go to Uni already ? No way I'm letting you alone there " Beomgyu said .  " Then you also come with me " Soobin said back .  " I can , Haneul shi , my admissions into that Uni please " Beomgyu asked Haneul who was dumbfounded.

" Yah , first go to your training well , I heard you are slacking in classes these days , I thought of giving you a nice beating Beomgyu " Haneul said throwing the cheeseball on Beomgyu who dodged it easily. 

" I escaped it bow bow " Beomgyu stuck his tongue out and Haneul rolled her eyes . " But Beomgyu hyung is right , Soobin hyung is not really ready to go now . He needs to walk and practice more " Hyuka suggested .

" I'm good Hyuka , you want me to walk and show you ? " Soobin asked . " That's not it hyung , you met with an accident which really doesn't seem like an accident . If anything else happens , you are still not fit enough , I hope you get it , I'm just worried about you " Kai said and Haneul looked at him . 

" Hyuka don't imagine things like that , nothing will happen to Soobin hyung . Don't overthink it " Beomgyu comforted the younger boy .  " Wait what do you mean by saying it doesn't seem like an accident ? Did someone actually try to murder me ? " Soobin asked with his eyes widened .

" No it's just these days the security around has increased more , Secretary Kim asked me to stay safe the other day , that's why -- " Kai was cut off my Haneul .   "  Hyuka , the security has been increased that's the truth . But there's no one trying to murder anyone here , don't overthink things . Got it ? " Haneul asked and Kai nodded.

" Let's eat the lunch peacefully , you guys are so loud " Beomgyu said drinking his soup .  " Says who? " All three of them asked in chorus making Beomgyu choke on his soup.

All of them started having lunch peacefully . " Where's Yeonjun hyung and Taehyun btw ? " Soobin asked breaking the silence.  " Both of them have a class to attend today , they'll be present for dinner " Haneul assured him. 

"Hyung Can you pass that chicken noodle soup to me ? " Hyuka asked Beomgyu and the latter looked at Soobin .  Both of them smiled mischievously as they started singing CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP , CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP , CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH A SODA ON THE SIDE . Beomgyu and Soobin sang in chorus and laughed at eachother .

Kai looked at them dumbfounded while Haneul laughed . " Hyuka I'll pass it to you don't worry " Haneul laughed as she passed the bowl to him and he smiled . " I really wanna hit these two " Kai said glaring at his hyungs .

Soobin and Beomgyu again looked at eachother and this time Haneul knew what was about to come .  LET ME DROP THE EUMAK WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH HIT HIT HIT SOUND ! Both of them sang again in chorus as they did a Hifi. 

" You guys are so much in sync , sharing braincells huh ? " Haneul asked as she laughed .  " Haneul shi , Soobin hyung and I are literally Soulmates . We are so compatible with eachother you know ? We are platonic soulmates " Beomgyu said as he laid on head on Soobin's shoulder.

" You guys were just fighting over an icecream just two days back , you'll didn't even speak with eachother that whole day " Kai said rolling his eyes .  " You didn't know the latter part right ? Soobin hyung and I made up through call the same night , we were literally speaking in call for like 3 hours " Beomgyu informed and Haneul was surprised.

"3 hours ? Your rooms are literally next to eachother why would you guys speak over call ? " Haneul asked and both of them shrugged their shoulders . " We just always have so much to tell eachother , that's why I guess " Soobin said with a soft smile. 

" You'll sure you'll are just platonic soulmates ? " Kai asked with a smirk .  " Yah , just say you are jealous , you can admit it directly my little Kai " Beomgyu said with a smirk and Kai cleared his throat .

" Okay okay , Soobin if you wanna go to college tomorrow , inform me tonight . Beomgyu , go on time to classes . Hyuka are you having any plans this week ? " Haneul asked and Hyuka shook his head . 

" But I have something to ask for sure , like can you'll suggest me a good place to go on a 2-3 days trip ? " Hyuka asked and all of them looked at him surprised .  " Why did any of your friends ask you ? " Beomgyu questioned and Kai shook his head.

" I'm asking for me , I'm planning to complete 1/5 this month " Kai said and all of them gasped . " Really ? You're finally going ? Omg but are you gonna go alone ? " Haneul asked with a proud smile.

" No I actually have a friend now , she's a traveller so we kinda agreed on going together " Kai said rubbing his nape and Soobin gasped .  " Wait , isn't she that girl ? The girl you met in the market , I forgot the name tho " Soobin asked and Kai nodded shyly.

" Oh my , what's happening Hueningkai ? You have a girlfriend now ? You didn't tell us boy I thought we were bros , who's she ? " Beomgyu asked .  Hueningkai was about to say but he hesitated for some reason . Maybe because she's Beomgyu's friend . 

" She's still a friend only , suggest me good places by this week , I'll leave then " Kai bowed at them and went back to his room . 

" Kai is blushing omg " Haneul said and all three of them laughed at the younger's cuteness.

A/N :

I kinda having writer's block with this story rn , but still managed to give you this chapter . How was it ? 

Who's your favourite character in this book so far and why ? I'll love to hear that ! 

Vote and comment if you like this chapter !

See you in next one , bubye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.7K 58
the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's middle child (txt) gets a sixth member. and...
156K 6.2K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...
95K 4.1K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...
191K 9.1K 29
In a far away land, there are 5 boys, hiding. Why? Because they're scared that people will get scared because of what creature they are. Until, YOU c...