Saudebaazi

De jellzz16

Yes. It is an arranged marriage story. Aditya Rathore: I'm so self obsessed But what I'm obsessed with is... Mais

✨Aesthetic✨
✨ Playlist ✨
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
07•
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•
14•
15•
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
27•
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33•
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•

13•

5.6K 296 13
De jellzz16

"Ishika utho chalo"

I opened my eyes and saw Aditya sitting beside me and wearing his watch. I rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed.

He looked at me and touched my cheeks.
"Are you okay , itne- oh my god why are you so hot?" I can barely open my eyes.

He touched my head and said "Ishika tumhe toh bukhar ho gaya hai? Kaise meri jaan?"

I shook my head and said "I don't know"

"Do you feel okay?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Aacha koi baat nahi , let jao chalo"

I shook my head and said "ruko na , what time is it?"

"It's 11.30" I looked at him with big eyes and said "what , I was sleeping this long"

I kept my legs on the floor and said standing "chalo wese bhi Aaj office Jana hai na , I've to work on the project na" and as I took the first step , I stumbled so bad.

Aditya's hands immediately held my waist and he said "Ishika , dekho tum chal bhi nahi paa Rahi ho , chalo Beth jao yaha"

I sat and held my head.

He made me sit and went towards the drawer , he came holding the thermometer in his hand.

"Chalo open your mouth"

I looked at him with big eyes because I got some dirty thoughts in my mind.

I couldn't laugh because I was not feeling good otherwise I would have laughed out bad.

He smiled and placed his head on my laps and burst in laughter.

He looked at me and kept the thermometer in my mouth , his face had turned red because of laughing hard and he still was laughing.

"Uhm- hasnaband kao" I said it but he didn't understand because of the thermometer in my mouth.

He removed it and checked the temperature.

He looked at it with big eyes and said "oh my god it's 102F" he looked at me and hugged me softly. "Do you feel pain ?"he asked me softly .

He looked at me and touched my cheeks.

"Chalo sou jao , mai niche sey kuch khane key liye leke aata hu tumhare liye"

I nodded
He kissed my forehead and left.

I got up and tried to walk , now I can walk a little better.I went and brushed my teeths.

I came out and I wanted to be in his arms. I went downstairs and heard some noise from kitchen.

I went inside and saw him cooking something.

I went and hugged him from behind.

"Arey Tum niche kyu ayye?"

"I Can't stay without you" I said being cheesy.

He giggled and turned around touching my cheeks. He knew I was buring up in fever.

"Maine doctor ko bula liya hai he will be here anytime" I nodded.

"Baki sabh kaha hai?" I asked.

"Baba toh office chale gaye hai , Maine unko message kar Diya hai , mujhe late ho jayega"

"Aur maa?"

He moved his shoulder and shook his head.

I walked and went in the living area to find. I looked her in the whole house but she was not there.

I went out in the garden area and saw Massi and the Uncle giving water to plants.

"Massi Maa kaha hai?" I asked.

She looked at me and said "madam apne Ghar Gaye hai , unke yaha shaddi hai Shayad usike barre Mai"

I nodded and asked "kabh tak aa jayenge?"

"Shayad sham Tak"

I nodded and smiled.

As I was going inside I bumped with Aditya.

"Sambhal key , kaha ghum Rahi ho tum pehele hi tabiyat kharab hai" he scolded.

"Wo Maa apne Ghar Gaye hai , unke yaha shaddi hai Shayad maasi kehe Rahi thi"

His eyes softened.

He picked me in his arms and I kept my hand over his chest. "Mujhe koi farak nahi padta kahi bhi ho wo"

"Accha toh tumhare aakho Mai itna sukoon kyu dikha jab maine uske baare me bataya tabh?"

He ignored.

"Batao batao" I said getting sarcastic.

"Shh , bimar ho na tum chalo khana kha lo"

He made me sit on the bed and then fed me Poha that he made.

I made a sound ummmm.

"It's so yummy , tumhe khana bhi banana aata hai , mujhe pata nahi tha"

He srached his head and blushed "haa thoda bohot"

I loved when he blushed. I smiled looking at him and went close to him. I slowly held his cheeks and planted a kiss over his other cheek.

We both looked at each other , he pulled me close and I kept my hand over his chest.

What the fuck.

His heartbeats are racing in the marathon.

I looked at him with big eyes and he kissed my cheeks softly. "You're adorable sweetheart" he whispered near my lips.

Our lips just had an inch for getting touched.

There was a knock on my door. He closed his eyes in disappointment and I laughed in front of him covering my mouth.

He shook his head and opened the door. It was the doctor.

"Doctor please check on her , she's not feeling well and also she's having a fever , just make her feel better and yes-"

"Aditya Aditya , breathe and calm down" doctor teased him.

He looked down and bite his inner cheek.

He sat near me and checked me.

Aditya made sure that I was comfortable by his touch. He made sure to maintain distance and if i was comfortable or not.

"It's just a normal fever , don't worry she will be okay till tomorrow, and I'll give the medicines "

He nodded and handed him the medicines.

"Ishika don't worry , you'll be okay till tomorrow okay?" I nodded and he left.

He sat beside me and touched my forehead.

"I think I've seen him" I said.

"He was at our wedding , he's our family doctor" I nodded and then continued feeding me food.

After food , he gave me the medicines.

"Chalo abh rest lelo thoda come on" he said and made me lay on his laps.

I took a deep sigh and then I asked him "tumhe Jana nahi hai?"

"Badme chala jaunga"

His phone rang and he picked up.

"Jee baba ?"

Baba said something.

"Baba Mai nahi aa sakta Ishika ki tabiyat kharab hai"

I sat facing him and held his hands.

"Baba samjhe na- accha Mai aata hu doh ghante Mai" and then he hung up.

He kept the phone away and I said "Adi don't worry about me , I'll be fine tum jao important meeting haina?"

"Tumse jyada kuch important nahi hai"

"Accha baba , don't worry tum jao aur jaldi aa jao mere paas"

He kept looking at me.

"Chalo jao na"

He looked at me and said "koi bhi problem ho toh immediately call karna okay?"

I nodded and he got ready.
He came wearing his suit and then came in front of me.

"I don't want to go" he said being a baby. He looks so cute when he behaves like a baby with me.

I stood on my knees and kissed his forehead
"I'll be fine , aur mujhe abh thoda better bhi feel ho Raha hai medicines se"

He nodded and kissed my forehead and cheeks. "Take care meri Jaan, I'll be back in one hour" I nodded and he opened the door.

He turned looking at me and came again hugging me tightly. I giggled and pulled him towards me.

He looked at me and kissed my cheeks.

"Bye" he said waving.

"Bye , safe drive"
He nodded and left.

I covered myself with blanket and took a nap.

🦄

Hope you like this story.
Do vote and comment ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.4M 506K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
94.8K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
77.4K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
227K 7.6K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...