Inazuma Eleven GO - Chrono St...

بواسطة Elina666e

This is the continuation of the 3rd season of episode 38. Tenma finally got his Mixi Max with King Arthur. T... المزيد

The truth about Matsukaze Tenma: Chapter 1-1 (I don't understand what he wants)
The Truth about Matsukaze Tenma Chapter 1-2 (Hidden Memories)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-1 (Preparation)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-2 (Before the Match)
Chapter 2-3 (Awakening; The Devil's Pegasus)
Guests from the past?: Chapter 3-1 (Escape)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-2 (Return)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-3 (Who are we?)
Prologue 01 -(Children from the Past) -(Shindou Rei and Tsurugi Allen)
Prologue 02 -(Children from the Past) -(Matsukaze Enma and Nishizono Lara)
The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-1 (Tsurugi Kyousuke)
The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-2 (General Assembly)
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-1 - (First Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-2 - (First Half) - Part 2
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-3 - (Second Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-4 - (Second Half; Light and Dark)
Awakening Ability: Chapter 5-5 - (Shindou Takuto)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-1-(Matsukaze Tenma)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-2-(Evan Saryuu)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-3-(Faith of Evan Saryuu)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-2 - (First Half; Start)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-3 - (First Half; Shindou Rei)
Chapter 7-4- (Second Half; Shindou Takuto) - (Part 1)
Chapter 7-5 - (Second Half; Shindo Takuto) - (Part 2)
Chapter 8-1 - (The Call of the Genes)
Chapter 8-2 - (Aoi Sorano)
Chapter 8-3 - (First Half; Fei, Zanark and Tenma)
Chapter 8-4 - (Second Half; Fei, Saru and Tenma)
Fei Run: Chapter 8-5

El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-1 - (Before the match)

54 3 2
بواسطة Elina666e

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-1 - (Before the match)

***

The next day, early in the morning. Tenma's father decided to visit the leader of El Dorado.

After knocking on the door, waiting for the answer: "—Come in!", —the man entered the office and asked. — Can I ask you something?

The leader of El Dorado, agreed.

— Please give me permission to attend my son's match. —Arem said, looking at the man with a serious look.

— OK. Todo replied. — Have you already met with the phenomenon, the awakening of genes in those who should not have them? — Leader El Dorado asked, looking at Evan.

— Yes, I have. Arem said. The man already guessed what they wanted from him.

— Unfortunately, we have similar children. As far as we know, they were forced to awaken their non-existent genes of Second Stage Children. However, thanks to other children, they can cope with them, but... there are also those who do not want to take them for granted.

— I will do everything possible to make these children realize their abilities. After all, if they are not accepted, unfortunately, there will be a sad outcome ...

—Tomorrow is a match in which such a child will participate. Watch him. I give you all the authority for further actions.

— Okay, I'll do my best. Arem replied. — Excuse me, can I deviate?

The leader of El Dorado only nodded in agreement. Artyom left the room and went to his room.

— Did you give this person freedom of action? One of the councillors spoke in an indignant tone.

— I have no other choice. He is the only one who knows how to behave with children like those two.

— You are as cunning as ever. They gave him a promotion without saying it directly. — Sakamaki said.

— He's already figured it out himself. The chief replied. — So, he will be able to be not only with these children, but also with his son.

***

The next morning, in the meeting room.

— The second match will take place today, between the El Dorado 02 team and the Giru team. I hope everyone is ready? Endo asked, looking around at the guys.

—Yes! — The guys said they were in the team.

— I wouldn't say that everything is fine... We still can't play well together. Chutka said in an indignant tone of Shindo.

— Unfortunately, we don't have time anymore! Sakamaki added. — I want to introduce you to a person who will be watching all of you during the match. — This man, Professor Arem Evan.

— Evan? — The Raimon answered in chorus.

—" Evan Saru's father?" —Hayama asked.

— But what is he doing here? — Amagi added.

— Don't worry, I'm on your side. — The man looked around the guys who were in the room. His attention was attracted by two acquaintances and one guy who was standing near Tenma.

— Tenma, is this your dad? — Shinsuke asked, tugging at Matsukaza's hand.

—"Yeah," the brown—haired kid replied.

— What?! — Kariya reacted sharply, which was not under the lek, from Nishizono. — I had enough information that Evan is your brother, and also your father... Tenma, since when have you been here at all? Masaki finished with a slightly indignant tone.

—" Masaki, watch your words..." Shindou replied sharply. — It could have hurt Tenma.

— It's okay ... — The boy replied, in a calm tone. — I would like to know the answer to this question myself ... — answered Matsukaze.

— I'm sorry, but I have to interrupt you, we have information about the composition of the opposing team. — Sakamaki replied.

The team of the game: Boofuu, Zotan, Mista, Molly, Sims, Zake, Mido, their captain is a girl Maya, Gates, Chel, Zab.

— I also made a change in the first half. Shindou, because you don't accept your abilities. —" So, this kid doesn't accept them. Tenma's father spoke in his mind, glanced at the boy with brown eyes and gray hair." — Sakamaki continued to speak. You will play in the first half, Shindou Rei. —Said the coach of the team Al Dorado 02.

—I knew you'd say that...— she replied, stepping forward. "I'll show you how to control your abilities, Dad," — she said, touching Takuto's chest.

— Hey, you're stealing my phrases, girl. — Zanark appeared in the room, at the front door.

— Oh, big deal, I took a couple of phrases and in general, you don't order me! — Rei turned around and stood up against her father.

—No need to try so hard, I don't... —Shindou said, turning his gaze away, clenching his fists on both hands.

"You didn't ask for them, did you?" Isn't that what you wanted to say? — Rei said, looking at Shindou. — There is no need to try to hide it, I know you well. — The girl smiled.

— Hey, Coach Sakami! Do you mind if I join the El dorado 02 team too? —Zarak said, looking at the coach.

— Okay, I don't mind. — The coach briefly took it away.

— I am sure that you will succeed! Endou Mamoro said in an invigorating tone.

Shindo, we need a victory at any cost. Tsurugi added.

— Yes ... — Shindou answered briefly, turning away from his friend. — Tell me, Tsurugi, how did you accept these abilities so easily? Takuto spoke in a serious tone, looking directly at Kyosuke.

— From the part, it's fun ...

— But I don't want them... — Said Shindou.

— Tch... but I would like them. —Once you get it, you have to accept it, isn't that right Shindou?

— Don't make the situation worse. Arem approached Tsurugi. "You're Tsurugi Kyosuke, right?" The man asked, looking at the boy with orange eyes and dark blue hair.

— That's right.

— He's one of those people who won't take it so easily. Even if something like these falls from the sky to them, just like that.

— And what to do in this case?— Tsurugi asked.

— Only talking and time will help. I think this girl will cope in my place, much better. Arem replied.

— Instead of you? — Kyosuke asked in surprise.

— From part of me, I observe and know a lot more about this phenomenon, because I have already seen such a child before...

— Are we not the first?

— Unfortunately, it is.

—"What happened to him?" — Kyosuke asked.

But the man just kept silent.

— Dad, you came. — Happily, ran up to Father Matsukaze.

— As I promised, I will follow your battles. The man smiled.

— Yes. — The coach replied, looking at Shindou. — Will he be all right?

— I think so ... — Enma interrupted him sharply.

— Otherwise, I will intervene. — The kid said.

— You?! So much like my son? Arem was surprised to see Enma.

— I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself Grandfather. My name is Matsukaze Tenma, I am the son of Tenma from the future/past, starting to report from that time.

— So, is that girl coming out? The kid's daughter? — Arem, Enmu, asked in surprise.

The kid just smiled and said, that's right. We are the children of these four guys, therefore, who have accepted the inherited abilities of their parents, right, Allen. — Enma turned to Allen.

— It is. — Allen answered briefly.

—Hmm... if that's the case. Then you are the ones who are able to help accept their new abilities. You are much better suited for this role than anyone else. — Said the head of the family Evan.

***

Note:

 Shindou goes into complete denial of his abilities. Will he accept them in the end? 

I think that Shindou is well suited for the role of someone who could go into total denial of his acquired abilities.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

328K 5K 88
title explains it all :)
248K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...
7K 123 20
[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer. She just got back from Russia to her bir...
2.9K 146 13
A girl who puts up a facade tries to find her true self by attempting to play soccer. Made in October 2023. I do not own Inazuma Eleven (Go). The fra...