Fallout: The True American Re...

By GreenKing309

(inspired by nation reborn by Scepter 2-1 actual on fanfiction) a semi fallout fan who began at Fallout 3 was... More

Insertion
William Henry Eden bio
MAP (Updated)
NORAD and Operation: Luna
Enclave soldiers (Updated)
the Question
Enclave Equipment Pt 1
Enclave Equipment Pt 3
Enclave Air Vehicles (Updated)
Enclave Equipment Pt. 2
Battle
Revelation
Resurrection
Sudden Events
Revolution
Assimilation
Navy (Future)
Cesar's Leigon
Enclave ground vehicles
Eden's Speaches.
NUKA-outta here!
The West
Captial Confrontation pt 1.
Captial Confrontation Pt 2.
Interrogation
Enclave units Pt 2
NCR Units, Vehicles, and Weapons

Exodus

1K 28 26
By GreenKing309

General Alexander Dean, the Commander of the Enclave forces in the West, was looking at the now rebuilt NORAD base.

It has been a couple of weeks since operation LUNA took place, and it was just a month since Eden was Presisdent. And the Enclave was never in a better place since Navarro.

After taking control of the complex and securing the underground bunkers, many of the Enclave, from engineers, soldiers, scientists, to even the citizens use the underground labyrinth that is NORAD.

It was a bit of a hassle at first, trying to fix two-century old lights and much needed maintenance, but after a couple of days of refurbishing, the base was back up and running. The Enclave managed to get the four sections of the base secured. In every section, there are five levels with them.

The first section was called 'section A' with levels 'A1-A5'. This is considered to be the civilian and military section of the base.

The second section was called Section B, with the levels 'B1-B5', which is considered to be the scientific part of the base.

The Third is Section C, with levels C1-C5. This is the engineering section and where the reactor is located.

Section D and the levels D1-D5 are the entryway to NORAD itself and where the security staff is placed.

In the Underground sections, and near the railways that is within the Base itself, was the old but reliable weapons that can still be in use. From the M14A1s, M4A1 main battle tanks, HMMVS, the old but reliable T-45 to T-60 Power Armors, Combat Armor, even the Bradley fighting vehicles with the I-70s Patriot APC (Fan name of the APCs we see in FO4), and so much more. Already, the Enclave troops station here have put on the Combat Armor, the H&K G11 Lazer rifle, Wattz 2000 Lazer rifle, and the Wattz 1000 Lazer pistol onto themselves.

Dean can only smile at the display of equipment that they have, even if it was old. The fact is that the Enclave can repurpose for them to strengthen their might. While many of the Enclave were on the base, there was a good chunk back at Navarro. But they are bringing the rest of the equipment and leaving a nasty surprise to the NCR and Brotherhood, furthering damaging the now already strained relations.

"And that's all we can have, General." A voice behind Dean reported. Turning around, Dean saw the New Commander of the Mountain Complex, Commander Ryan Collins.

"Good work, Commander." Dean comment Collins. "And what of the rest of the equipment?"

"HAVOC, SIGMA, SPARROW, and HAWK have cleared out most of the abandoned bases within a 10-mile radius from here, sir. And they are going to be here 40 minutes from now." Collins reported.

"Good, those 'Salvaging groups' as the President called it need the break." Dean said. While he was still loyal to the President Eden, he couldn't help but feel worried about his men. Collins could instantly recognize the worries of his superior.

"General, Primission to speak?" Collins asks.

"Granted." Dean replied.

"Sir, you know that Eden is not trying to kill all of us. In fact, when you said that you didn't trust him when he said that this complex was under his control, he took that into consideration and agreed to let you sent a team here. And even after all that and when you apologize to him, he said that it was OK and give you permission to do a final check of the base. Richardson would've just order to go here whether we like it or not." Collins stated.

"I know that, Commander. it's just, I don't know, it feels like there's something more to him than he let on." Dean comment.

"You mean on how much he knows about pre-war America, sir?" Collins ask.

"Not just that, the music we hear feels wrong in a way. Like there something else to it. And that control chip schematic he sent us." Dean continues.

"I know, sir. But Eden is the president now, and he has not steered us into oblivion yet." Collins said.

"And that's what worries me." Dean states.

"Sir, I get it that you worry about your men, and Eden understands that. Hell, he must have known that you questioned his plan. Otherwise, you be under Autumn." Collins joked, making the two men laugh.

______________________________________________________________________________

I just love good banter between friends.

I smiled as General Dean and Collins are laughing at the joke the latter just made. I almost chuckled too if I wasn't so busy for their arrival.

The Control chip that Dean mentioned was actually for hacking into the Pre-war companies, and I sent them the blueprint two weeks ago, and they made the thing yesterday. For now, only the scouts have it. And following the K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) acronym, only one person from each scouting teams can use it and make the different systems that was not federal propty under my control.

Suck on that House!

I actually sent an envoy (4 squads of 7 Power Armor and 4 squads of 7 regulars with 4 Vertibirds each) to what remained of Chicago two weeks ago and told them to help the locals there with any issues and ordered them to not fire until fired upon. After they secured Chicago, the scouts with the chips will secure the rest of the company's there. Some of them accept the orders while others are skeptical. I told them that if the Wastelanders in the Mid-West and the East Coast want to trust us, we have to be reasonable and work with them.

Even if Richardson and his inner council of Psychos are dead, there are quite a few who follow their ideals, ideals that can destroy everything that I was building for.

While I understand some of the aspects, like curing the radiation and all that. Hell, even I want to cure the radiation. But I want to do it the least painful way possible so that I can rebuild where cities have been lost, and I have a country with a culture of cultures to rebuild, so that means I can't specifically choose one group in favor of the other. The Vaultdellers and 'mutant humanity' are needed for the future.

The only disadvantage the Enclave has that is fatal is recruitment. In cannon, the Enclave there (or P-clave as I like to call them) was so terrified of the Wastelanders that they hold up in the rig and Navarro because it was 'free' of the radiation, that cause the Chosen One to come in a kill the Leaders of the Enclave and the same thing happens again and again. I don't care if it has strategic values. Putting you leaders where you know there's no way out is utterly stupid.

I know that's sounds hypocritical considering I put High Command of my Enclave in the Cheyenne Mountain Complex, but that is short-term, and I'm trying to build a base that has multiple escape routes here.

Speaking of here, I actually convinced some of the towns here (mainly Megaton) into consideration about Joining the Enclave. Which is good for when the Enclave comes here. It will have a good foothold without much resistance. That excludes the inhabitants from the Pitt and Fairfax, though I made robots to defend this area.

On the Commonwealth, I had a slight problem with the 'getting a synth body' as they are VERY hostile and self-destruct if taken damage or even stunned. But on the Bright side, the Enclave managed to get in Serra Madre casino and took some of the holographic tech so they could 'see' what I look like. And they immediately put it on their Eyebots when I'm personally talking to them. Helps in a way to be actually seen and not using an radio

I eventually found Vault 111 civilians' sector, but it was far too late as everyone minus the Sole Survivor was dead. As expected, the Sole Survivor was stuck in the Cryo chamber, and their significant other was dead in the bay just in front of them. I can't imagine what they might be going thru after all this time.

By the way, I need to know which one survived. They might be useful in the future, provided that we help them find their son/ the Father of the Insitute.

I took a closer look and noticed that it was a Male inside that Cryo chamber, meaning that Nate was the sole survivor, like cannon. I sigh in anger and sadness as I can't really help him as the Eye-Bot has no hands to actually help him leave his frozen prison.

Then I suddenly remembered something; if Shaun was a baby when he was taken and was a seventy- to eighty-year-old male the next time we saw him in 2286, that means he was taken during 2200-2210! This means that Shaun was an adult during Fallout 2 and began his senior age at 3! That means he is somewhere between getting his Father status or a very high researcher.

But besides that, I need to continue my work here for the coming of the Enclave and have them get a recruitment center in our newly gain territory. and it all starts in Chicago.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thomas Quinn must have the most wild weeks.

He was a mayor of Riverdale. Riverdale was located in what remains of the ancient city of Downtown Chicago. And was filled with all kinds of people who live in certain sectors. The humans and normal Wastelanders live in a part called 'Safari'. The Ghouls who did not turn live in 'Ash Valley', while the very few Super Mutans who are peaceful with them live in 'Confines'

While they tried to live in peace, that peace was always interrupted by rouge Super Mutans, raiders, feral Ghouls, and mole rats, Deathclaws, etc. This hardship has started at its founding, and these people United on this same town to defend themselves. Riverdale itself was defended by its local security forces, but they were understaffed and ill equipped to even stableized the town itself. Already, he has read reports of families leaving to somewhere better and safer only to be reported dead the moment they left, and many more would have joined if they hadn't shown up. The fact they manage to break the status go of the residence of trying to get weapons from both of the fallen enemies and scavenging equipment from the nearby bases was almost scary if it wasn't for the fact that they saved them from destruction.

One morning, he heard a strange sound that was coming from the air. He and several others came out and saw the flying mechanical beasts coming right for them. At the same time, a massive swarm of Bandits, feral, And super mutants charge from the Eastern flank, almost overwhelming the ill-equipped security forces that was there of it wasn't for the three machanical opening fire on the raid. Saving the security forces that were there and, therefore, the town itself. After the raid was over, the beasts had landed, and out came two squads that were in power armor they had never seen before, and another squad with advanced weaponry. They claim to be the successor of the Old World government called the United States, and they called themselves the Encalve.

They met the Wastelanders with an almost friendly relation, and when they met the Ghouls and Super Mutans, Tomas had to admit that the Soldiers calming to be the Old Government almost open fired if their leader of this group told them to stand down. After meeting them, they said by the order of their president, they would help the people of Riverdale and other towns that were in their plight. And if he can accept of being the United States once again, they would help train the security forces the ways of not only the law, but civil protection as well. He agreed to it as he belived he had no choice. But he was proving wrong as they immediately began helping the people of Riverdale.

Already, they managed to secured what was a lawless area and not only supported the Security forces, but also attacked the Raiders and bandits themselves. They manage to take O'Hare Airport away from the Feral Ghouls and have taken over the Naval Base, many companies that had weaponry stored, and protecting other towns.

They even managed to call the Presisdent of the United States himself on the live-radio. When asking on what he'll do. The President just states that he wants to rebuild America just they way it was, but where the people like in Riverdale and the other towns in Chicago could United without fear or suffering from bandits and other monsters.

Thomas could not be more glad to hear the President himself speak on how he wants a better world of not only Riverdale, but the entire continent itself. And the President also stated that he was making equipment for the Security forces in the future, but he is trying to make the uniform both presentable, and able to defend the Securty forces -now turn into Metro Police Department or MPD or just Metro cops for short. But he has given the new ragtag group of security forces both the training and the equipment to actually carry the rule of law. And Bandits and Criminals were either locked up or killed. However, there were some that were reformed because they were only looking out for their families.

This was about a week ago before more of the Enclave forces came in with a strange chip in their hands while going into many of the factories. They stated that the President was the one who created the semantics of the chips that would bring the local pre-war business here under their control. This turns out to be a godsend because many of the equipment they have were from their secret stash of weaponry.

The 'Army Engineering Corps' was helping rebuilding infrastructure of not only Riverdale but to the entire ruin city of Chicago. Although there are many places that haven't gotten restored yet, there are many people living in the restored areas of the city. After that, some of their personal came here by both train and by these 'Vertibirds' as they called them.

Some that were here have already said that the President is opening up a new project. What its called, he doesn't know, but he heard it was big.

After a song called the 'tankers hymm' ended, the President himself began speaking.

"/ Good Afternoon America. /" William began. "/ two centuries ago, America was facing off the Chinese Reds in Anchorage, the Philippines, Japan, Guam, Australia, Mongolia, Indochina, and in their homeland itself when they decided to end the world with the bombs, and America itself went into myth and rumors, I'm here to tell you now that America is back, and with it, the power to rebuild and thrive in this new, radiated world. But then it went all so wrong as two factions, the Treasonous Brotherhood of Steel and a rebelling Goverment named the New Californian Republic, killed the former president, the Senate, and Congrees. Including tens, if not hundreds of civilians. These inculed men, women, and children./"

Quinn and several other inhabitants of Riverdale and the other towns where shock by this revelation, as they never knew about what happened while the Enclave soldiers that were there just bowed their heads in silence, remembering the loss of the Oil Rig.

"/ They all have dreams of rebuilding America from the ashes, and the NCR and the Border mercerlessy killed them and their families. For they do not want America back on its feet and wanted us to stay dead and forgotten. But I'll say this, we ARE Americans, one and all. As I say this, Enclave forces are coming here to help rebuild the glory of America, and with it, the chance to unite the Wasteland and build what America was, is, and ever will be: the Home of the Brave, the Land of the Free, and the Rule of Law. But the Encalve Armed forces can not fight alone. Even with our Power Armor, Combat Assult armor, and equipment, we are hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned. So, by the powers as President, I will order the Unity Project to be fully commissioned as of today. With this Project, the common people of Riverdale, Mantelo, Woodlawn, and many others having a chance to join with the Enclave armed forces to fight these Traitors, bandits, and Lawlessness all across our home. And By God, we will unite as one, to claim our home back from the Nuclear fire, and become stronger than before! God bless America, and God bless the Enclave!/"

After the speech ended, many within the town were shocked at the Presisdents speech. Many are surprised at the fact that Eden called upon the towns to join in the fight.

"What is the President doing?" One of the Enclave soldiers said.

"What do you think, helping us with the manpower problem." Another answered.

"I get that, but why do we need Ghouls and mutants?" The first asks.

"Hearts and minds Private, we are America government after all." The Second one replied. "Besides, the locals here know the land more than we do. Even if we know everything."

"That make somewhat sense. But what if this doesn't work out?" The first one continues asking

"If it doesn't. Them we'll be in a worse position then we are now." The second stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 97 9
I saw that there wasn't any ones were the speedster was a killer or death so I thought of this
2.2K 61 13
Eren and Historia was 8 years old. Grisha visited Reiss Farm... Eren will meet her and saw her bullies. Eren Will saved and friend with her?
187K 4.2K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
12.5K 107 10
I apologize everyone, this book is old and closed for good, sorry to everyone who's requests were never fulfilled, Moved to @deijikoonline on Tumblr☆