This life as Error Sans.

By coolkidindahood

⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd re... More

CH.1: Death, then life.
CH. 2: Getting used to.
CH.3: Entertainment and discovery
CH.4: I spy with my little eye..
CH.6: Slenderman sans appears!
CH.6.5: Other views.
CH.7: World Erased.
CH.8: A new voice.
CH.9: Starry nights.
CH.10: A friend.
CH.11: Dark News.
CH.12: 'Berry' kind Hostage.
CH.13: Fought and lost.
ᰔᩚValentines special: Stolen treats.ᰔᩚ.
CH.14: Deal or no Deal?
CH.15: 'Killer' Life!
CH.16: Warming up.
CH.17: Uhh, i can explain!
CH.18: Triple trouble
CH. 19: Spill the beans
Ch. 20: Impatience.
Ch. 21: Unwelcome Guests.

CH.5: Showdown with ink.

2.4K 118 71
By coolkidindahood

"H3LL0" {Error sans speaking}
"Hello" {NOT Error speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
-----·-----

*SNOREEEE*

Heavy loud snores filled the anti-void as a little black figure was lying on its back, taking yet ANOTHER nap simply out of boredom.

Twitching in his sleep, Error mumbled incohesive words before sitting upright as he rubbed his eyes, rubbing away his drowsiness.

Error stretched as a pop was heard from his bone, cringing to it error decided that it probably wasn't worth breaking a bone while stretching since he's a walking skeleton now. He fluttered his 'eyes' open, being blinded by the color white. Error immediately put his hands Infront of his yet sensitive eyes while hissing- He wasn't a morning person afterall.

His eyes slowly adjusted as he mumbled "GrEaT.. aNoTh3R b0RiNg dAy. wH0 kNeW bEiNg ErRoR iS S0 bOrInG.". Error knew damn well its boring because he's not taking the leap of faith, or what people always say before jumping into dangerous acts, 'YOLO'. Now he's considering if he should take the risk.... YEAH. YEAH MAYBE HE SHOULD!

Error stood up shooting his blue strings onto the ceiling, creating a small swing as he sat on it lost in thoughts. 'Hmm.. should I risk seeing nightmare..? Nahh.. that's going to ruin the plot.. And if it didn't change, then I'm pretty sure he would try to seek for me.' Error put a hand under his chin, stroking it as he closed his eyes in thought. 'Seek for fresh?.. Nah it'll take too long.. Plus.. I have no idea which AU he's in right now.' Error let out a hum before shooting his eyes open. "mAyB3 i cAn m3sS WiTh iNk! y3aH! tH3 gUy dOeSnT Kn0w mE tHaT mUcH YeT, s0 iTs uNLiKeLy f0r h1M t0 f1nD m3!" Error let out an evil maniacal laugh that rose in volume before coughing aggressively.

Error jumped off his little DIY swing, opening a portal that led to the doodlesphere was currently at before of course, checking if he was in it or not. As error made sure the coast was clear, he jumped in before gazing around him in awe as his eyes and mouth widened. he quickly shook off his shock before looking around.

He found a bunch of paint buckets and brushes as Error smirked mischievously. Error ran to the brush and paint before pouring pink paint onto the doodlespheres floor. He then took the other bucket of paint before dipping the brush in it.

Error started drawing himself kicking inks non-existent ass and a few other doodles on the floor. Error really did not want to push his luck with the little floating papers that were probably AU's. He did not want to be labeled a destroyer or murderer....Yet... he just has to wait till his sanity is gone and maybe, just maybe, he wont feel guilt over it unlike now. He feels weak that he cant destroy a simple au. he's supposed to destroy, to be merciless and cruel with his murders. But he's not the real error. He cant do it.

Shaking off his depressive thoughts, error put his hands on his hips as he inspected his creation. The doodlesphere's floor was filled with pink and glittery doodles, and a doodle of ink dead, and a little message that said 'Error waz here :P'

He nodded to himself as he let out another maniacal laugh while opening a window to track where ink was currently at, and to his surprise ink was about to open a portal. Error let out a confused hum, trying to figure out where ink was going to portal to before hearing a WHIZZ behind him. Error whipped his head so hard that his skull was about to pop off, But that doesn't matter right now. Error saw the same portal ink was opening as he saw a foot walk through. Without thinking, Error hid behind a stack of paper [Dont ask how these papers appeared] Not wanting to get caught in the act. It was too late for Error to make a portal since Ink would see it and probably locate where Error's Anti-Void is with the portal alone.

Error heard a screeching sound that most likely came from ink. Putting a hand to his Mouth..? Teeth? He tried to stifle a snort before it turned into hysterical laughter. "WHA- WHY IS THE FLOOR SO PINK AND GLITTERY!? I DONT REMEMBER DECORATING BEFORE I LEFT?!" Ink stuttered as he suddenly grabbed his scarf, skimming through every part of his notes to make sure he wasn't the one who decorated his doodlesphere. Ink had then noticed some writing in the corner of his eyes.

Ink slowly walked to it, still feeling a bit lost, he saw the little message that said 'Error waz here :P'. Ink felt really confused since he doesn't remember a person called 'Error'. Ink quickly went back to skimming through his notes on his scarf before his eye lights stopped on a note aggressively circled on that said 'FIND OUT WHO MYSTERIOUS GLITCHY SKELETON WITH ERROR WORDS ARE'. Ink slowly pieced the puzzle pieces together as his eyes widened in realization. "SO THAT WEIRD SKELETON IS CALLED ERROR? huh.. kinda plain.." Ink muttered to himself

"0H F^Ck Y0U!11 iTS N0T PLA1N!!" Error shouted out before his eyes widened from his mistake, quickly putting a hand to his mouth before cursing. "sH1T."

Ink instantly became cautious from the shout he did not expect. "Show yourself!" Ink shouted back as he hesitantly reached a hand for his broom, that was laying behind his back. Error then thought about what to do before he deadpanned. He could literally teleport. Why is he panicking. 'Y'know what I'm just going to make a show out of this'

Error let out a glitchy chuckle as he surrendered, put his hands up in defeat as he slowly stood up and turned around to face ink. "Its you! the weird skeleton that didn't belong to that AU!" Ink pointed at error as he just grinned in response. Error slowly clapped his hands as he spoke again. "W0w. y0U fOuNd mE s0 FaSt.." Error taunted as he stopped clapping, looking at ink with no fear evident on his face when in reality, he's having a mental breakdown.

'Oh god why did I even want to make a show out of this. if we fight then I'll probably end up as a dead skeleton. I HAVE NO FIGHTING EXPERIENCE! IM SO DUMB.' Error mentally cried tears 'but I can benefit from it right..? he can't be that good at fighting since he did not have to fight up until error appeared.. if that is the case.. it wouldn't hurt to annoy him, would it? I'm pretty sure he won't find.. ill surely not regret it right?' Oh man how error jinxed it.

"Y0U kN0W. iT WaS g3Tt1Ng rEaL b0rEd wAiTiNg F0R y0U t0 F1nD mE y0U aN0M4Ly." Error said as he had a shit eating grin, as if his mental breakdown was non-existent. 'SHIT. YOU REALLY SAID ANOMALY. AGHH I WANNA CRY RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.'

Ink frowned at the word 'Anomaly' before speaking up, "Anomaly? What do you mean by that!" Ink grabbed his broom as he stabled it Infront of him in a sword like position, waiting for error to make the first move

'okay. this is important. all I need to do is explain the concept of this shitty 'Creation cant live without destruction' and ill live!.. probably. just don't mess it up and keep up with the error act. and maybe he'll get scared and back off my tail.' Error mentally noted before finally replying to ink "D0Nt Y0U kN0W? y0uRe aLL uNwAnTeD cReAtiOnS tHaT n3eD t0 bE dEsTrOyEd! L1TtLe W0RtHL3ss pEbBLeS tHaT hAvE n0 mEaN1Ng oR hOpE!" Error let out a glitchy roar of laughter

"You're insane! These creations aren't worthless and most certainly do NOT need destroying!" Ink's eye shapes changed as his left eye was a purple exclamation mark and the other was a red X. "They're full of life! They're meaningful and beautiful! All equally created by the creators! You cannot INSULT THEM like that!" Ink growled out as he gripped his broom tighter as error had an annoyed stare. 'WHY ISNT HE SCARED?! HE'S SO CONFUSING.. either that or im just terrible at reading the mood.' Error mentally slapped himself before reminding himself that if things get dangerous he could just portal away.

Error scoffed as he took a fighting stance, spreading his hands next to his sides incase he had to summon his strings while having a wary look on his face, watching ink closely before speaking up again "i c4N iNsULt Wh0eVeR I wAnT, gLiTcH. Wh4tS sT0PpiNg m3 fR0M d3sTr0yInG eVeRy oNe oF y0uR pAtHeT1C aU'S? hMm? oR aRe y0u tHaT wEaK t0 prOpErLy DeFeNd tHeM?" That was the breaking point for ink.

Ink dashed in for error as he slashed his broom as red paint came out of it. Error dodged it in time as he grabbed inks wrist, throwing him to the side before lifting his hand, summoning his blue strings that were aiming for inks SOUL. completely forgetting that ink never had a SOUL. ink shoved the broom Infront of his face making the strings latch onto inks broom.

Ink grabbed the strings, wrapping it around his arm before pulling on it hard, making error fly towards ink who punched error right in between his face. Error let out a pained groan as he backed away, rubbing his face as he failed to notice ink dashing at him. It was too late for error as ink slashed error with his broom right in his ribs as error hissed in pain. Error shook the pain away, rolling away from ink who tried to grab error's neck.

Error wrapped his injured rib with his left arm before reaching his right arm up, wanting to summon his strings before accidentally summoning his Gaster blaster. 'Woah. I didn't know I could do that..!' Error stared at it in awe before shaking it away, reminding himself that he's in a battle.

Error jumped onto his Gaster blaster, commanding his blaster to shoot off. Ink jumped away at the last second as error took the chance to shoot his blue strings at ink. Ink's eyes widened as the blue strings slashed his right arm, letting out a quiet hiss before it wrapped around ink.

Error was esthetic that he caught ink. letting out a chuckle of victory. "w3LL. l0oKs l1Ke tHe LiTtLe An0m4Ly g0t cAuGhT iN a mOuSe TrAp." He laughed as he stared at a squirming ink. Error moved his strings closer to him, making inks face inches apart his own as his eye lights disappeared. "jUsT s0 yOu Kn0w. tH1s wAs aLL f0r fUn. n3Xt t1mE i w0nT b3 tHis MeRciFuL." Error harshly threw ink aside as he opened a portal back to his anti-void, closing it behind him.

Error stood still for a few seconds. And these few seconds, Error's started to appear throughout his body. "0H MY G0D. 1-i-I CaNT B-b3L31VE I D1D TH4T!" error glitched out on his words as he put a hand to his chest while heavily breathing.

"1 W-w-W0NT B3 M3RC1FUL Th1S T1M3?! I-i-i-1 L1T3R4LLY W3NT aLL 0UT!!" error stumbled down in a sitting position, trying to calm his nerves.. and his Error's.. because of the fight that happened.

"b-b-BUt tH4T G4ST3R BL4ST3R W4s s0 C00L!" Error said as he started flailing his arms around like an excited child. "i-i-1 SH0ULD ALS0 TRy t0 SuMM0N B0nES AS W3LL!" error lied down on his back before hissing in pain, wrapping his arms around his stomach while bolting back up in a sitting position. he forgot about his injured ribs.

Error sighed as he remembered something about 'Monster food'. Error looked around before spotting the pile of food he never ate. Error lazily sent out a blue string that wrapped around a chocolate bar before sending it back to himself.

"0H maN. H-h-h-H0w i m1ss tHe tAsT3 Of cHoCoLAtE." error said, unfolding the wrapping before taking a huge bite. Error let out a satisfied moan as he felt the chocolatey taste on his tongue.

Just after he swallowed, he felt his body slowly getting better and his error signs slowly lowering. Error let out a huff, deciding to slowly savor the taste of chocolate while thinking about the events that happened today. 'Top of the list.. try to fight people.. I don't want a repeat of today.. because I'm sure that ink will get better at fighting. since the only reason he's weak is because he never had to fight up until now.' error groaned before taking another bite out of the chocolate bar. 'Thinking later. i wanna eat this chocolate.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you like this long ass chapter that I wrote at 5AM >:p

Seriously, i had no idea what to write for today's chapter so i just went with the flow! Also, im really sorry if the fighting scene wasnt that good.. i swear it was better in my imagination!!! also the fact that i dont even know how most fights work, so..

if theres any grammar mistakes then im really sorry!! i was really tired at the time i made this and my grammar being atleast decent isnt making it any better!

Moving on from this little A/N that not alot of people read (which i totally get, no one wants to read about an author rambling about their life) ill write about info facts now!

~Error completely forgot that ink does not have a soul, or he just didnt remember

~Ink hates error for how he spoke about the creators like that, and he does not like the way error wants to destroy AU's.

~Error was bluffing when he said he wanted to destroy AU's.

~Error is scared to destroy an AU. He's terrified of the guilt that will follow him everywhere he goes.

~Error has a little peanut ink sans puppet in his anti-void!!... Thats being hanged by the neck..

~Nightmare is gonna snap.

~Ink is trying to figure out how to clean Error's little prank on his doodlesphere, though he's confused on why he didnt destroy or ruin the AU's (Floating paper thingy's)

{Word count: 2445}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
16.7K 650 43
Another Inkmare fanfiction again! Cover by me OwO ~~~•~~~ Ink was now being a depressed bean.He had been a lot through relationships with someone but...
213K 11.7K 52
(Cover made by me!) (!Updates 1-4 times a month¡) You died by cracking your skull open as you walked out of the shower. Godamnit life!!! To die in th...
5.3K 210 24
(Cover is my Bobo drawing of the story I guess) when ink and nightmare came out to their groups, everyone was supportive... well besides some.... Esp...