The Guy On My Computer Screen...

By pixelatedmint

One tweet will turn into a friendship. One friendship will lead to a stupid plan. One stupid plan will lead... More

The Plan
The Encounter
The Reply
The Call
The Start Of A New Lie
The Believability
The Disaster
The Real Feelings
The Party
The Question
The Wait
The First Hellos
The Second Day
The Unexpected Guest
The Photographer
Please Read.
The Past
The Meetup
The Argument
The Heartbreak
The "Break"
NEW STORY!!
The Goodbyes

The Hunt For G10

178 6 1
By pixelatedmint

Lexi's P.O.V

The photos went up on the guys blog one hour later. They were so cute I just had to post them on Twitter, there was tons of good feedback. My fans kept saying how cute we were and how awkward Will looked. The replies were hilarious. For the rest of the night Will and I just relaxed at the hotel room and watched Netflix.

----

"HEY GUYS!" I heard Matt screamed.

"What the fuck Matt!" I yawn and stretched my arms.

I woke up in Will's embrace, I'm still in the clothes I wore from our date.

"What the hell dude? What time is it?" Will asked.

"Well, it seems like you two have fallen asleep in the middle of your 'date' It's August 29 and it's time for PAX," Matt informed us.

"Where is everyone else?" I mumbled.

"They're all dressed and already heading to the convention center," He replied.

Will grabs his phone and checks the time.

"Shit it's 11:00, Lexi we got to get up!" Will and I hop out of bed and rush to get ready.

----

We rush out of our hotel, Grand Hyatt, and run down 8th Ave. I was really excited I was pulling Will with me making him stumble along the sidewalk, Matt was in the back just screaming for me to slow down, but I won't, I want to meet people. As soon as possible. We line up at the front of the building and pick up our Creator Badges.

The line was insanely long. I wish we hadn't woken up so late, it was also very cold in Seattle. I was wearing blue jeans, black converse, and a red hoodie. When Matt, Will, and I finally get our badges Will and I walk inside the building, while Matt goes to look for the others. Immediately at the top of the escalator Will spots Parker and Liam, they were vlogging and running.

"Parker!" Will screamed. Parker and Liam turned around and started running towards us.

"Will!" Liam said. They both give Will a hug.

"Ooh Will, is this your lady friend?" Parker asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Will looks straight at me awkwardly.

"I guess you can say 'lady friend' but I prefer the term Girlfriend," I say to Parker as I grabbed Will's hand.

"Uhh, okay then. What are you doing guys?" Will asked.

"Looking for Graser and we're filming it," Parker said.

"Sweet, I'll film too," I chipped in and took out my vlogging camera. "Hola Guys! It's me Lexi and today I'm here with..." I flipped my camera and did a random swirl effect, close up thing to everyone's faces "My boyfriend, Will AKA Kiingtong. That fool, Parker AKA Parker Games and the bearded man, Liam AKA daHbomb94."

I face the camera towards Will and motion for him to tell my viewers what we're doing today.

"Well today we're looking for Mr. Graser10!" Will said excitedly.

"He very ugly!" Parker hopped infront of the camera and made an attempted 'sexy face'. Will, Liam, and I ended up laughing so much after that.

We walked around the convention center asking random strangers if they were Graser. I was constantly wondering what did Graser look like, and what was his name. We looked everywhere. We screamed at the top of escalators, into bathrooms, and at complete strangers. We were the craziest ones there, then again, we had Parker with us. Parker's phone received a notification and it turned out it was a text from Graser.

"We have received another hint from G10! He is at the top of the escalator and is wearing a blue hoodie!" Parker screamed.

"We must go!" I threw a fist in the air.

We ran upstairs to the second floor and we see Grape, Tomahawk, Devon, Rusher, Patclone, Shep, and the one and only Graser10.

"OMG GRASER10 I BIG FEN! PLEASE MARRY ME!" I pretended to fangirl once I saw Graser gaining a dirty look from Will. I was recording the whole thing.

"I would but I don't think my boy Will here would like me stealing his girl," Graser said and I laughed and pointed the camera to Will as he hugged Graser.

I didn't know a lot of these people that well, I've only talked to most of them once or twice through Teamspeak and Skype. I didn't know if I should give them a hug or would that be too awkward. They all knew who I was, apparently to them I was QueenTong. I high-fived everyone except for Brayden or Devon since they were the only ones who approached me with a hug.

"Well guys it was good seeing you but I think we're going to go meetup with some other friends," Will told them. We waved goodbye and so did they.

I intertwined my fingers with Will before we started walking away.

----

Will's P.O.V

"Where to?" Lexi looked up and asked me.

"To look for Jordan, Alyssa, Emmalie, and Matt," I replied.

"I'm really worried about the Nathan and Alyssa issue. They're both my best friends and I would hate to see any bad blood," Lexi frowned.

"I'm pretty shocked that she admitted her feelings though, she just let it out there, I would never be able to do that," I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly.

"But you ended up telling me and look where it got you, you now have a girlfriend who loves you very very very very much," Lexi gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"And look at you, you have a boyfriend whose love for you is bigger than the universe," I said while giving her a another quick peck, I smiled at her.

"OMG! #MrAndMrsKiingtongMoment!" Someone screamed from behind.

Lexi and I quickly turned around and see a girl holding her phone recording us. Oh my. She quickly ran over and asked if we can take pictures with her. Her names was Kaitlin. We ended up talking to her for about 7 minutes, she was really sweet, she made Lexi a Minecraft rose made out of 1x1 inch wooden cubes and she painted it herself, she made me a painting of my Minecraft skin.

"Tweet me that video you took," Lexi yelled at Kaitlin.

"I got you Lexi!" Kaitlin screamed back and gave her two thumbs up and began walking away.

----

We ended up seeing Nathan and his girlfriend, Jessica, in front of the CS: GO panel. Nathan was playing while his girlfriend was sitting next to him watching. I debated whether or not if I wanted to tell Lexi, but me being me I didn't want to lie to her so I just told her.

Lexi's mouth dropped wide open and she let go of my hand and began fiercely walking towards Nathan. She tapped him on the shoulder and immediately started yelling at him.

"Listen here you little son of a bitch!" She screamed.

Author's Note:

Well um, as you can tell Lexi is being pretty spicy. What do you guys think will happen? Is it getting hot in here because I sense some fire in the next chapter ;)

I'm expecting this book to have about 8 more chapters... It's almost coming to an end. I think I'm going to cry. This is going to be my first completed book... EVER. Well when this book ends there's going to be a new fanfic that is already in the works *COUGH* A Grape fanfic.

Anyways, vote for this chapter and follow me ❤️

-Karmatic
(Published on 6/23/15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 3.9K 60
ethereal (adj.) extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world [completed]
4.5K 222 58
"can't we rewrite the stars? fight for our future? ..please? i need you here with me, i need you to need this too." "what are you talking about?" "...
81K 1.8K 80
robot boy created this group. ✕ {HIGHEST RANK: #1 on the #cubesmp What's Hot list}
15.7K 673 14
➳ -=+=- It's finally time for PAX Prime and Will couldn't be happier. Everything was finally going his way. But maybe not. Months later, Jordan an...