Muggle // Severus Snape

Od rissarosewrites

Severus moves his wife, Avalon, a muggle to hogwarts at the news of Sirius Blacks escape thinking Hogwarts wo... Vรญce

1. Muggle
2. Magical
3. We Need a Cat
4. Frog Choir
5. Hippogriff
6. Bogart
7. Mad Man
8. Remarkable
9. Qualified
10. Cancelled
11. Bunny Rabbit
12 True Love
13. I'm A Cat
14. Intrusive Thoughts
15. Newt
16. Happiness
17. Negative
18. Fail Them
19. Burnt
20. Evil Death Tree
21. Werewolf
22. Cheeto
23. My Girl
24. Daddy
25. You Got Mail
26. Malfoy Manor
27. Zap
Goblet of Fire
29. Dollhouse
31. Single Malt Whiskey
32. Curse
33. Tri
34. Salamanders
35. Load of Bologna
36. Woe A Woman
37. Dragon Eggs
38. Miscreant
39. Dance Partner
40. Jealousy
41. Brewing
42. Lethal
43. Merpeople
44. Threatening Children
45. He's Back
46. Dark Marks
47. Test
Order of the Phoenix
49. Popcorn
50. Induct Him
51. Ultrasound
52. Thestral
53. How Dare You
54. Unsuccessful
55. Smashing Ornaments
56. Unmerry Christmas
57. Truth
58. Harwin & Emmalina
59. Padfoot
60. Suffer
Half Blood Prince
62. Unbreakable
63. Terrify
64. Love Potions
65. Excuse Me For Caring
66. Arm Candy
67. Mysterious
68. Don't Tell Avalon
69. Luck
70. The Half Blood
Deathly Hallows
72. The Monster
73. Muggle Studies
74. Premonitions
75. Bad Man
76. Sanctuary
77. Herbology
78. Diadem
79. Villain
80. Pray
81. Venom
Begin Again
83. Promise
84. Apothecary
85. Muggle Life

30. World Cup

4K 185 13
Od rissarosewrites

"Lucius," Avalon remarked fondly. "Severus is just getting his classroom in order-"

"I came to see you." Lucius countered. 

"Hi Ms Avalon." Draco declared peering past his father. 

"Hello, Draco." Avalon answered smiling brightly down at him. 

"We have extra tickets for the quidditch world cup." Draco remarked. "We wanted you to come with, you and professor Snape." Amelia smiled up at them. "And you too." Draco assured. He felt bad he forgot the little girls name. 

"Oh that sounds fun." Avalon agreed. "Sevy!" She called out. "Lucius and Draco are here, they invited us to the world cup!" She smiled down at Amelia. "Doesnt that sound fun Ameila?" 

"Yeah!" She agreed. "Can Flash go too?"

"I dont think our kitty would like that.' Avalon corrected. "Probably a lot of people, scare him a bit."

"Whats that?" Severus questioned appearing in their doorway to see Lucius. "Ah, Lucius."

"Severus. Tickets," he held them out. "Do join us." Lucius requested. 

"This is the ministers box." Severus remarked staring down at the tickets. "How did you acquire these?"

"Personal invitation. Do join us. Draco is quite infatuated with your wife and I think she would enjoy this. Once in a lifetime opportunity." Lucius added. 

"We will be there." Avalon agreed. "Thank you so much for thinking of us."

+

" Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

They walked into the crowd, taking in the sights. Music was playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approached a small tent.

 The Weasleys and Harry were finding their seats in the Stadium. It seemed to go on forever.

" Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Ron questioned looking around as they kept going up and up and up. Harrys gaze shifted to Lucius Malfoy and Draco walking below them. Lucius smirked. Weasleys. 

" Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know." Lucius remarked.

"Ms Avalon?" Harry questioned. 

"Oh hello Harry!" Avalon declared taking a few steps up towards them. "Did you have a good summer, hello Ron. Fred, George, Hermione, its so good to see you all." 

"I'm Fred."

"And I'm George." 

"Liar." Avalon corrected with a laugh, the boys shared a mischievous grin. 

"MAMA," Amelia begged reaching for her. 

"mama?" Ron whispered confused to Harry. 

" Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco added proudly. "We got Ms avalon and her family extra tickets." 

"So nice of them." Avalon agreed. 

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can." Lucius smirked.

"Come on Avalon." Severus requested. 

"I will you all at school, in a few days if I dont see you in the chaos that is the world cup." Avalon remarked waving goodbye. "I dont even know whos playing," Avalon whispered. "Who are we rooting for?" 

"Bulgarians." George assured. "Thats why you got the red on."  Avalon looked down at her green scarf. 

"I dont have red on." Avalon corrected. George draped his scarf around her. 

"Now you do." George assured. "Root for the right team, Ms Avalon." Avalon laughed out. 

"Right, thank you honey," Avalon agreed she went to give it back but he shook his head. 

"Keep it, it looks better on you." George assured. 

"Stop flirting." Harry nudged him. 

"I will give it back to you at school then." Avalon suggested before running off. 

"Well she seemed nice." Arthur remarked as they headed up and up some more. "Who was she? A professor?"

"She is Assistant professor in care of magical creatures." Harry agreed. 

"And professor snapes wife." Fred added. 

"What?" Arthur questioned. 

"I know right, she's too sweet for bitter old Snape." George agreed. 

The ceremonies began. Balloons flew overhead and fireworks went off with a bang.

"Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for." Arthur assured. 

"They are nice, that was Mr Weasley? That all have such fiery red hair." Avalon remarked. 

"Yes..." Lucius agreed.

"What are you wearing?" Severus questioned. 

"Oh George is so cute he-"

 "Minister, this is Sev-" Lucius remarked as they got to the box. 

"Severus Snape, yes. I know you. One of our top professors at Hogwarts." Severus smiled softly. "But I dont know you two." 

"I"m Amelia." She answered sticking her hand out. He shook her hand. "And thats mama." 

"Avalon, hi." Avalon agreed. 

"It's the Irish!" Fred remarked.

Five green and white figures flew through the air on their brooms leaving a colored trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appeared in the sky and starts dancing. It pulled Avalon's attention away.

"Wow, this is so cool." Avalon whispered scooping up Amelia, she clapped out from Avalon's arms. 

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George bellowed.

Five red figures this time, one of them performed a stunt on his broom. One of them appears on the large screen. The crowd began to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'. 

"Who is Krum?" Avalon whispered to Draco. 

"He's only the best player ever." Draco assured her. 

 "Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!"

"There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Draco remarked. Avalon chuckled. "I want to be a professional like him one day." Avalon looked to the big screen as the camera was focused on Krum. 

"He looks rather young." Avalon realized. 

"He's still in school." 

"Does he go to Hogwarts?"

"Drumstrang." Lucius corrected. 

"Dreadful school." The minster added. Avalon chuckled looking to Severus

"Told you, I'm not the only one." he whispered kissing her cheek. 

The match played on and Amelia's head darted back and forth as she watched the riders. Avalon could tell by the gleam in her eyes that she would want to fly one day. 

Points were rising quickly but once the snitch was caught the game was over. It was looking close, they kept going point by point then a sea of green shot up around them. 

"And Ireland has done it folks! Ireland defeats Bulgaria 170-160. Close match, good on everyone, thanks for coming out!" 

"Should we get something to eat before we head home?" Avalon pondered. "Our treat." She added looking to Lucius. 

"Father?" Draco questioned hopefully. 

"I have some business to attend to." Lucius countered. Draco deflated. 

"We can take Draco." Avalon assured. "Growing boy needs to eat. We can bring him home after for you." 

"I dont know when I will be home. Dobby can-"

"He can stay with us." Avalon added. "Drop him off in the morning." Lucius nodded. 

"Thank you!" Draco agreed.

"Best go quickly Severus, there is a darkness in the air." Lucius whispered. Severus grabbed tight to Avalon and they disappeared. Draco beamed back at them once they reemerged. 

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

44.3K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...
52.6K 1.8K 22
Alecto would be attending her 5th year at Hogwarts where Severus is willing to fix their relationship and build it up after her fourth year. The Triw...
1.1M 19.6K 20
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐’†๐’„๐’‰๐’ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ...
44K 1.6K 60
It's 10 years later and everything has changed. Sirius was taken away all those years ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You and Severus have g...