"The Mystery of O'Connor Deat...

By ZahraShahbazian

(completed and has 30 chapters of approximately short length)The story starts with the death of Mrs. O'Connor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
at the end

Chapter 17

12 9 0
By ZahraShahbazian

Chapter 17

   At the time when Mrs. King and Alice were talking to each other.
   Mrs. Ellington said: "I'm glad we're going to London soon."
   Georgiana wanted to object something but couldn't do it so she lowered her head with sadness in the past few days Mrs. Ellington wanted to go to London as soon as possible and seemed very worried and anxious but still waited a few days with Georgiana's insistence. She was unaware of something or didn't care to know that it was Georgiana who remembered the events before she disappeared, meaning that until she was twelve years old, this means that nineteen years of her life had been unknown to her and this made her more curious about what had happened to her in the past nineteen years. Anyway, Georgiana had to go to London with her family so that her mother would be comfortable about her and not suffer more than this or maybe she felt like a child at that moment couldn't insist on her own desire because for some reason maybe foolishly she was afraid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 4.5K 35
**PREVIOUSLY A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** She's there. Then after a moment, she's not. Grace and Leigh are twins. They share a lot of things and know e...
96.6K 3.2K 54
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
22.3K 901 29
"I could never forget you." "How could you remember someone who doesn't even understand who she is?" Always has she taken into account to help when s...
5.6K 156 23
A story about one of the most famous female characters in historical legend; Guinevere. This is a tale through the eyes of this young girl, destined...