Perfectly Imperfect

By Shivikaitsme

Both hated each other Fell at the first dance Realised too late Destiny brings them together after 7 years Is... More

A/N
Cast and Playlist
1.The dream interview!
2.I'm getting married?
3. I agree to meet him/her!
Aesthetics and Mood Boardsโœจ
4.It's My Milkshake!
5.We Are In Love
6.You are handsome!(oops)
7.Will you go on a date?
8.The Bike Ride
10. Chalein?
11. My brother!
12. The Hate Phase
13. Happy Birthday!
14. Do You Trust Me?
A/N
15. Pehle Mein!
16. Surprise?
17. Moment Of Truth ( Edited )
18.Who Lives? Who Dies?
19. Trail Of Smiles
20. She Isn't Any Girl

9. Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?

52 6 0
By Shivikaitsme

I could feel tickling in every bit of my skin from the tip of the fingers to the curling of the toes everytime he looked at me. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks everytime he ruffled my hair playfully. His smile was my lucky charm of the day. When he talked to me, all I wanted is to listen to him forever. We were bestfriends, or maybe that's what he believed. I knew I couldn't call for him because if I fall for him and he doesn't, I'm not strong enough to survive the fall.

~your someone♡
______________________________________

Abhinash's POV

We reached a place and it's not heaven meaning we didn't die.

"Are you taking me on a date Inaya?" I asked her suggestively.

"Sapne dekhna band kariye Malhotra ji. Ab chalein? Sab wait kar rahe hain andar." She said dragging me into the small cafe. Who else is there?
[See? You were scared for no reason. Shall we go? Everyone's waiting.]

"But who's sab?" I asked curious.
[But who's 'everyone'?]

"The chaotic trio whom we need to teach a lesson." She said turning to me.

"Seems like they are done for good huh." I said sarcastically.

She looked back and glared at me and I acted to zip up my lips.

We entered into the cafe and went into the private area. I'm sure it's because of Aryan or girls would have been practically swooning around him by now. The heartthrob of every girl and yet all he cares about is her.

Third person POV

"Naira didn't she tell you why she called all of us? I was in the middle of my party!" Aryan said whining.

"Pata hota toh bol nahi dete phate radio. Hum bhi movie aadhe mein chhod ke aaye hain." Ishika said rolling her eyes at him.

"Meine tujhse pucha carat?"

"Tune firse mujhe gajar bulaya na toh mein Tera muh Tod dungi!"

Author's explanation: He loves to call her carat meaning close to diamonds but Ishika misinterprets to think he calls her carrot. Pretty similar pronunciations I know.

"Tum dono ne abhi band nahi Kiya na I'm calling Di again! Think about the reasons she called us! What if we have to apologise to her for something?" Naira almost shouted glaring at both of them. She rarely loses her calm. They both know it pretty well. They visibly gulped and stopped fighting.

"I agree"

"Me too"

"You know just before I was leaving for the movie Di called me to ask about the Instagram post and seemed a bit angry maybe." She said reluctantly showing her fingers with a small gap between her thumb and index finger to indicate 'a bit'.

"You sure it was just 'a bit' Ishu?" Naira asked with skeptical looks.

"Okay maybe a bit more?" She said increasing the space between her fingers a bit more.

"Admit it she was pretty angry Carat. Seems like we all are screwed. Be ready for punishment." Aryan said yawning.

Ishika glared at her but didn't say anything as to not provoke her bestie anymore.

"Well seems like you are right Aryan. You guys do deserve punishments. And you will get it." Inaya said entering the space with Abhinash.

They both took a seat beside each other as Abhinash sat next to Aryan while Inaya sat next to Ishika with Naira in between Aryan and Ishika around the circular table.

The young ones were shocked to see them together as well as by Inaya's confession.

"Di if you are upset about the Instagram post Ishika will delete it we promise please don't be mad at us." Naira said sincerely.

"Yes Di Carat had gone a little tipsy after the party. Please forgive us." Aryan said provoking Ishika.

"Di I thought you would both would like it. We are sorry if it bothered you." Ishika said looking down.

Abhinash and Inaya were controlling their laugh by keeping their fist and palm on their mouth. But when they looked at each other they burst out laughing.

The trio looked at them with confused expressions. They couldn't wrap their mind around what just happened.

"Look Inaya how scared they are of you." Abhinash said between his bouts of laughters.

"I so didn't realise this was going to happen." Inaya said trying to control her laugh.

"Are you both okay?" Naira asked

"Did you guys hit your head somewhere?" Aryan asked

"Do we need an ambulance?" Ishika asked.

"No! But you guys need to stop making me the villain." Inaya said jokingly.

"You suit the character Ms. Verma. Don't you think kids?"

They all were probably speechless to speak anything more.

"Ok ok let's break the suspense." Inaya said ignoring Abhinash's comment.

"It's true I was upset with my annoying sister for posting our picture without asking me but I'm sure you all are involved in the whole Instagram mess." Inaya said pointing her finger at the three of them.

"Sorry Di." They said in unison.

"Well guess what kiddos. Your dear Sir forgave you all." Abhinash said nonchalantly picking up Aryan's glass of juice and taking a sip.

"Really Di?!" They all asked in unison unable to believe what they have heard just now.

"Yes...but...." Inaya let that linger for a while and their curiosities took the best of them.

"But what?" Ishika asked nervously.

"You guys need to promise me to not do such a thing again without asking us both and...." they all looked at her curiously.

"We are treating you all to a movie night this weekend. The ones who attend are the ones who are forgiven." Inaya said giving an ultimatum as she sat back crossing her arms.

"Whattt?" Aryan screamed spilling the juice he was drinking slightly.

"Yeahhh!!!" Naira and Ishika almost screamed together while holding their hands.

Abhinash and Inaya chuckled looking at the behaviour of their siblings. They all had a little chit chat.

"I have to leave guys. There's a medical emergency. I- Aryan have you brought your car?" Abhinash asked his brother since he was in no mood for another bike ride.

"Yes I have but then how will I go?"

"Take Inaya's bike. Is that okay with you Ms. Verma?" He asked sincerely.

"It's absolutely fine." Inaya said.

"But Aryan had to drop me at my Preet's house for a project and drop Ishu at her home." Naira said innocently.

"It's fine I will drop Naira on the way to hospital and Aryan can drop Ishika. Right Aryan?" Abhinash asked in a hurry.

Aryan and Ishika's eyes widened as they looked at each other. Aryan immediately nodded as to not bother his elder brother anymore.

Meanwhile Inaya got a call from unknown number as she went to receive it and came back.

"Abhinash? Can I get a lift?" She asked amidst their discussions....

Author's POV:

Let's take you all back to our Radio and Carat!

"Let's go Carat!" Aryan said as Abhinash,Inaya and Naira had left.

She rolled her eyes at his teasings and left the place without sparing a glance.

He lazily followed her wearing his mask and they both reached the parking area.

"I hope you aren't afraid of speeds Carat!"

"How can someone be afraid of anything when you are the sole reason of all the troubles Radio!" She said spitefully while keeping her arms crossed.

"Girls swoon around to get a glance of me and you hate me so much. I'm hurt!" He said dramatically keeping his hand on his chest.

"I'm not any of those girls! Now stop being overdramatic and start the bike quickly." She said snatching the helmet from his hand.

"You will remember this ride forever Carat." He said winking at her as he sat on the bike.

"So you wish Radio." She said positioning herself as away from him as possible.

"Ready sweetheart?" He asked softly.

"You-"

He immediately started the bike and drove at the maximum of speed limit towards the NH. Ishika who was earlier trying to increase the distance between them clung to him for her dear life.

"Slow down!!! Why are you speeding so much??? " she screamed as she wrapped her arms around him more tightly.

"Showing you how to feel the life Carat!!!" He screamed through the air.

"If you continue with this speed we will stop feeling life all together dumb radio!!!" She shouted again.

"Just wait and watch sweetheart!"

As if destiny favoured them in an oddly sweet way, it started raining slowly. The raindrops hitting on their body like bullets.

"Aryan please slow down!" She said in a slightly breaking voice.

He slowed down the bike and as they reached the bridge the bike stopped. It stopped.

"Wh-what happened? Why d-did you st-stop?" She asked still in a daze because of the speed and sudden arrival of rain.

" I didn't. It stopped on its own. Come on get down we need to find shelter first. I can't look into the bike while it rains so heavily."

They both immediately got off and went to a small shop at the end of the bridge and stood under its shed.

"Are you okay Carat?" He asked slowly keeping his hand on her shoulders as they took out their helmets.

"Yeah" she said almost whispering.

"You know how cute you look when you don't bicker carat. I feel like kissing you." He said to lighten her up.

"I will kill you radio!" She said looking up with her dagger eyes as she attempted to hit him but he ran out of the shelter into the rain.

Ishika's POV

Why am I stuck with this radio here? Why did I even agree to come with him instead of booking a cab? Maybe I wanted to- arghhh No Ishika no. He's a jerk.

"I will kill you radio." I said at his another attempt to flirt with me like he must be doing with thousands of his girl fans.

Before I could hit him he ran into the rain. He turned back after running for a while and looked back seeing my shocked expression. He smoothly ruffled his fingers through his hair to shed off the soaking water as he laughed.

"Scared of rain Carat?" He screamed through the rain.

Yes I'm! It reminds me of the day Di- No no Ishika you can't panic. Not infront of him again.

"You can think as you wish! Par fir baat mein mat bolna ki meri wajah se Sardi ho gayi Radio!" I screamed through the rattling sound of raindrops hitting the ground.
[Don't complain later about you catching cold because of me Radio]

"Humari sehat ki itni fikr huh? Aakhir hum aapke hain kaun?" He asked slowly walking towards me.
[ Do you care so much about my health? Who am I to you?]

My breath caught in my throat. My heartbeat getting slower each passing second. Before I could say anything he-

He pulled me out of the shelter into his arms as the rain engulfed us both making the surroundings invisible. I took a few seconds to register the situation as he looked at me like- I don't know how? Like he doesn't want to blink fearing that I might disappear if he did. I looked into his eyes.

"Why did y-"

"Carat! Get ready to waste your first kiss." He said in a husky voice.

"Dare you call me carrot again radi-"

The next moment I could feel his lips crash mine. They were cold and wet and yet I could feel the warmth radiating off his body. His one hand held my nape while the other arm surrounded my waist to pull me closer. Aryan is kissing me?! The Aryan Broken Radio Malhotra Is Freaking Kissing Me?! He bit on my lower lips slightly and I gasped. He took it as the chance to enter my mouth and I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed his hair with my one hand while the other held his shoulder firmly. I kissed him back.

Aryan's POV

I have travelled a lot around the world in my short span of life. I love meeting new people, people who love my music, who love music. I have never longed for home. I could always feel their presence within me. But today, I long for this, I long for her, for her to love me. I didn't know how bad it was until I felt her presence and admitted the possibility of us. I dared to take her first kiss....maybe mine too. But....it couldn't be any more worth it. The only girl who calls me a broken radio instead of falling over my music. The one who was never affected by my undeniable charm like others were. But today...I know she is. I can feel her letting her guards down beneath my touch. I know there's no us. I want to see the entire world while her entire world is her family. But isn't there a slight possibility of both the worlds being one for once? I drowned myself in the possibility of us against the world, the possibility of us being in love. I kissed her, wanted to kiss her until nothing could do us apart.

______________________________________

Heyyy lovelies!!!

Sorry for the late update.
I wanted to take some time to introduce you all to my second leads because I didn't want to do injustice to them.

I hope you all liked Aryan and Ishika🙈🌸✨

My next chapter will be entirely surrounding around Abhinash and Inaya. So be patient and don't forget to vote and comment.

~your someone♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 11K 55
ยซTere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dum. Tujhe kitne chahne lage humยป Anika meets a mysterious man on her flight to Paris. Refusing to share t...
30.5K 2K 17
" From the fragments of a broken start, destiny choreographs a symphony of arranged union with shared dreams and understanding, turning strangers int...
113K 4.5K 65
ใ€Šใ€Š Featured in "๐€๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ" reading list by @๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜๐—œ๐—ก ใ€‹ใ€‹ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด...
10.5M 580K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...