Sekirei: The Devil Of Ashikab...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." ... More

Introduction
Harem
Ghost Rider's Villains
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Ghost Rider
Prologue 02: Healing An Ice Sekirei
Chapter 1: Sekirei V.S The Rider
Chapter 2: The Vigilante In Shinto Tei
Chapter 3: Meet Musubi & The Lightning Twins
Chapter 5: Encounter Ghost Rider
Chapter 6: Blackheart & Mephistopheles
Chapter 7: Origin Story/Izumo Inn
Chapter 8: Green Plant Sekirei Part 1
Chapter 9: Green Plant Kusano Part 2
Chapter 10: Black Sekirei V.S Angel Rider
Chapter 11: Akitsu (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Dream Veil Sekirei/Healing Chiho
Chapter 13: Don't Mess With Ghost Rider
Chapter 14: Ikki & Yashima (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Izumo Inn/Deathwatch
Chapter 16: Ghost Rider V.S Blackout Part 1
Chapter 17: Ghost Rider V.S Blackout Part 2
Chapter 18: Girls (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Devil Punish Sins
Chapter 20: Ghost Rider's Duty
Chapter 21: The Type Brain Sekirei
Chapter 22: Encounter Water Sekirei/Uzume (Lemon)
Chapter 23: Water Sekirei V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 24: Lilith The Demoness
Chapter 25: Jack O'Lantern
Chapter 26: Beni & Haihane (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Punish Mikogami/Scarecrow
Chapter 28: Lightning Twins/Vengeance
Chapter 29: Ghost Rider V.S Blackheart
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 4: Punish/Wing Two Sekireis

668 25 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "If you two want her death...then you have to go through me first." He said to them and make them both seen this and he wasn't messes around.

Hikari: "We are doing her a favor! She's just going to lose her Ashikabi when the fighting starts!!!!!!" She said and then she with her sister tries to blast at (Y/N) and Akitsu with their lightning powers. When (Y/N) was use his Chaos blades that he use his weapons to block the attack and then he tries to throw his Chaos Blade with chain at them.

When the twins seen this and make them both were dodge out of the way and then (Y/N)'s chain was wrap around Hibiki and make her surprise and then she was been pulled over to (Y/N) and then he was holding at her and he was swung her all around and then he throw her to Hikari and send the two of them fall to the ground. When (Y/N) was brought his Chaos Blades was glowing up and then he was gonna fight again but then Akitsu was use her power of her ice to freezing these twins on their legs...and below to their knees.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Thank you, Akitsu." He said to her.

Akitsu: "Ah...thank you, (Y/N)-sama." She said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the other woman was...Musubi and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You can go now, miss?" He asked her.

Musubi: "I'm Sekirei #88 Musubi. I'm a fist type Sekirei!!!!!!!" She was shout out in excited and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Well then...Musubi...you can run along now. I won't let these two do anything to you. Now go...be freeing to go now." He said to her and make her nod her head with a smile up and she said.

Musubi: "Right! Thank you again for helping me." She said to (Y/N) and bowing down to him and then she was begin to run away.

Hikari: "Hey! Get back here!!!!!" She shout out and she tries to struggling get out of the ice.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now...she's gone...and now you two are the only left." He said to them.

Akitsu: "Ah...shall I deactivate them now, (Y/N)-sama?" She asked (Y/N) and she was moving behind them and then she is gonna use her hands about to touch them where the Sekirei Crest exposed on their backs.

Hikari: "W-Wait! Wait! We can talk about this!!!!!" She said.

Hibiki: "Yeah! No need to go overboard over a minor breaking of the rules. We didn't even break anything!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N) and Akitsu.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hold on, Akitsu. I want to talk with these two." He said to them and when he was take a step closer to them.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...let's talk, you two...." He said to the two of them and make them nod their heads and then Akitsu was prepare to kill them but (Y/N) will order her to kill these two.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "How many times did you succeed in your attempts?" He asked these twins over there.

Hikari "None...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Mean you didn't kill them...and does your ashikabi-" He said.

Hibiki: "NO! We don't have our Ashikabi! But we don't know where our Ashikabi really is!" She said to (Y/N)

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Alright, that means you are going to be whacked by me. 50 whacks for you two." He said to the twins and make them both were surprise for what they heard (Y/N) said and then (Y/N) was told Akitsu to freeze their both arms up and make sure that they don't move but then (Y/N) was grab the chain out and holding it tightly with his hands around it.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Time for your punishment.~" He said to the two of them and make them were fear of (Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and then the two of them got smacking by (Y/N) with a whip chain at their butts and heard the screams out from them. Yep, this make the sound throughout the entire city, the sound of a staff hitting flesh, and the cries of twin Sister throughout Shinto Teito.

Yashima and Yahan were heard the screams comes from the two women and make them were surprises for what they heard and then they both turn their heads to look at each others and then they both were begin to moving up there. After they got there and then they were land down on the rooftop's building and then they saw (Y/N) with Akitsu punish the two women over there by themselves.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...consider for yourself....you two. If you two dare to disobey the rule again and I'll punishes you two again until you two couldn't sit down and move around here." He said to them and make him was looking at them with his eyes glaring at them with flames up.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Do you want to be punishes or not?" He asked them.

Hibiki/Hikari: "We're sorry! We're sorry! Please forgive us!!!!!!" They both shout out at the same time and bow down again with multiple times.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Good...now get out of here before...I'll punish you more again." He said to the twin sisters and make them seen this and then they both were jumped out of here and begin to moving away from here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "That should teach them for a lesson." He said to himself and when he was sense there was two figures who were appeared here right away and Akitsu have the same thing too and then (Y/N) take his gun out.

When (Y/N) take his gun out is...Ivory and he was aiming his weapon at wherever the two target really is and then (Y/N) was load the weapon up already and he was aiming his gun at where the direction really is.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Come on out, you two...I know you two were hiding." He said to the two of them and make the two Sekireis were stepped out of their hiding by themselves and then they both were the same persons for what (Y/N) recognize at them.

Yahan: "Whoa....take it easy! No need to use guns at us!" She said to (Y/N).

Yashima: "Please...there's no need to be violence." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at the two of them were stood right there and they just got their hands raises up and they don't want to be shots and then (Y/N) seen this and make him was lower his handgun down and put his gun away...back to his gun holsters. Then the two Sekireis were jumps off from the roof and they both land down on the ground and then walk to them.

Akitsu: "Speak for business...what do you two want from (Y/N)-sama?" She asked the two of them.

Yahan: "Well, we are here for him....reacting at him." She said to her and then she was surprise and when (Y/N) looking at the two of them and make them both were got their wondering to know who he really is.

Yahan: "So...care tell us about who you are?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Why would you care?" He asked the two of them.

Yashima: "B-Because w-w-w-we react to you...thank you for saving me and her back there...and we thought we were gone." She said to (Y/N) and make him seen this and then (Y/N) was slowly transform back to his own human form and then he take his helmet off and make him was putting it on his bike. This make the two Sekireis were surprises with blushes up and they both seen this guy was handsome...and he is handsome as hell and bad boy but he was looks like bad motherfucker.

(Y/N): "Hello there...." He said to the two of them and this make the two of them were shook their heads out of their thoughts and make them were seen this handsome young man was stood right there. Then Yahan who leapt toward to (Y/N) and she wrap her arms around at (Y/N)'s neck and this make him was surprise about it and she was pulled him into kissing right away and here comes her wings come out of her back.

Yahan: "Sekirei No.57...At your service, my ashikabi-sama.~" She said to (Y/N) with a smile on her face and she was loving with him and before he gonna said and then he felt his right arm grab by the other one and she was grab (Y/N)'s arm and turn him to look at her.

Yashima: "M-M-My ashikabi-sama...." She said to (Y/N) and make her arms wrap around (Y/N)'s neck and then other hand grab his face and pulled him into kissing at her. Then the two of them were keep kissing and then out of nowhere same as her wings out and different than Akitsu and Yahan.

 Yashima: "Hammer of my pledge. Shatter the enemies of Ashikabi. Sekirei Number " She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were hugging at him and this make Akitsu was jealous about the two sekireis was been winged by (Y/N).

Akitsu: "Ah....I have new sisters." She said to herself.

(Y/N): "Well, this is surprise for what I seen about." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 486 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...
15.4K 493 38
Even a man who has pure hearts...says his prayers by night...may become a wolf...when the wolfsbane comes blooms...The autumn moon is bright. In this...
15.4K 518 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
23.7K 1.1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...