Inazuma Eleven GO - Chrono St...

By Elina666e

This is the continuation of the 3rd season of episode 38. Tenma finally got his Mixi Max with King Arthur. T... More

The truth about Matsukaze Tenma: Chapter 1-1 (I don't understand what he wants)
The Truth about Matsukaze Tenma Chapter 1-2 (Hidden Memories)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-1 (Preparation)
The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-2 (Before the Match)
Chapter 2-3 (Awakening; The Devil's Pegasus)
Guests from the past?: Chapter 3-1 (Escape)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-2 (Return)
Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-3 (Who are we?)
Prologue 01 -(Children from the Past) -(Shindou Rei and Tsurugi Allen)
Prologue 02 -(Children from the Past) -(Matsukaze Enma and Nishizono Lara)
The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-1 (Tsurugi Kyousuke)
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-1 - (First Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-2 - (First Half) - Part 2
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-3 - (Second Half) - Part 1
Omega X vs Raimon: Chapter 5-4 - (Second Half; Light and Dark)
Awakening Ability: Chapter 5-5 - (Shindou Takuto)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-1-(Matsukaze Tenma)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-2-(Evan Saryuu)
Father and Son: Chapter 6-3-(Faith of Evan Saryuu)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-1 - (Before the match)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-2 - (First Half; Start)
El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-3 - (First Half; Shindou Rei)
Chapter 7-4- (Second Half; Shindou Takuto) - (Part 1)
Chapter 7-5 - (Second Half; Shindo Takuto) - (Part 2)
Chapter 8-1 - (The Call of the Genes)
Chapter 8-2 - (Aoi Sorano)
Chapter 8-3 - (First Half; Fei, Zanark and Tenma)
Chapter 8-4 - (Second Half; Fei, Saru and Tenma)
Fei Run: Chapter 8-5

The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-2 (General Assembly)

43 3 2
By Elina666e

— I wonder why they gathered us here?— Hayami asked him.

— That's right, considering that we are here, even without residents, this time. Nishiki replied.

— It was the request of the Kidou coach; we couldn't not come here. Ranmaru said.

— And you, by the way, don't know anything? — Asked a kid with glasses, with short dark red hair and two mini tails on the sides. Glancing towards Ranmaru and Masaki.

— No, what makes you think. — Kariya lied.

— Does it feel like you two know something that we don't? — Nishiki said, in a slightly raised tone.

The door of the training room opened a crack and the first person the guy's saw was the Kidou coach.

— I see you all gathered here. — The coach asked, looking around the hall.

- yes! Ranmaru replied. — We gathered everyone who was with us from the very beginning of the team Raimon. Kirino replied.

- OK. Raimon, listen to me. We want to hold a practice match.

— A practice match? Nishiki was surprised. — Wait a minute, but it's not all ours. The captain, Tsurugi, Shindou and Nishizono are at least not with us. However, did you answer Ranmaru that all of Raimon is assembled? And you can't forget about the Fai! A very annoyed Nishiki replied.

— After all, we are here! — Four more unfamiliar guys entered the hall, and familiar faces followed them, Shinda and Nishizono in a place with Matskuza, did not understand what was and why they were called here...

As soon as Tsurugi entered the hall, he immediately introduced the strangers. — And so, attention. Kyousuke was looking forward to it, just as Ranmaru and Masaki were waiting for it. — Do you have any idea who these four are? — He asked his teammates, but Allen lied to him.

— Maybe it's enough to pull the rubber ... — said Allen in a dissatisfied tone.

— In general, this is Tsurugi Allen, my son! Kyousuke said, looking at the others.

— What?! — The rest of the guys answered in an incomprehensible tone. Only two of them were not surprised.

— Of course, I was very surprised when Allen came in, much like our Tsurugi, but I did not assume that he was your son... Did you have time to start a child in a place with Evan? Hamato said in a surprised, thoughtful tone.

To which Allen almost choked. — Don't joke like that...He has nothing to do with this! Allen objected.

Kyousuke decided to drink some water, as soon as he took a sip, hearing Hamato's words, he almost choked. — Hey, Hamato, tell me his name again, there's a surname. Then I'll shoot you with ten swords, understand? Kyousuke said in an irritating tone.

— Is it our turn to introduce ourselves now? Rei said, glancing at Lara. — I'm Shindou Rei, my father is Shindou Takuto, and my mother... I think I'll keep it a secret.

—"M-my daughter?" — Shindou was very surprised when he heard these words.

— So, Shindou will have such a beauty! — Said Nishiki.

— Now it's my turn! — I am the goalkeeper, as well as libero, Nishizono Lara! — The girl with green hair answered. My father, Nishizono Shinsuke oh, and this, perhaps, will remain a secret..." The girl said in a playful tone. "

— W-what! Is this lady the daughter of our Shinsuke? — The guys answered in chorus.

— These two, they are not surprised at all, but did they know who they were? And Kariya and Kirino? — Amagi approached them with claims...

— That's right... — Masaki replied in a calm tone. — We just wanted to look at your surprised faces, so we didn't say all this earlier. — A little bit of Kariya, Amagi.

— Since you knew who these people were, and also that the captain and the others were rescued, then why didn't you tell us about it? Nishiki asked in surprise.

— It's simple. Gouenji, who had just entered with Enma, replied. — The fact is that at the moment, at least these three do not know anything about you, and also do not consider you friends.

— It would be more correct to say that at the moment their memory is changed, so they don't know anything about you. — Said a boy who looked like Tenma. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Matsukaze Enma, son of Matsukaze Tenma. — We assume that if we play the match in the same line-up that we played before, their memory will return to normal. — He spoke, Enma.

— "Even our captain has a son?" — Hamato was surprised, what's up...

— Brother, does Shinsuke remind you of anything? — Shindou asked.

— It's very strange, the feeling overcomes me, it's so warm ... — replied to Shinsuke, looking at his brother. — And you, brother Tenma? Nishizono glanced towards Tenma.

— I don't know ... however... I feel that I probably know them, but ... — said Tenma, in a slightly quiet voice. This was noticed by Tsurugi, who looked in the direction of our Matsukaza.

— Shall we say Kido for them? — Gouenji asked his friend.

— I think it's time. I didn't think we'd be able to get him back so quickly. Dr. Aruno, that's something. He himself said that he would need time to spare. However, two hours ago, he called us to the laboratory.

***

About two hours ago.

When we were preparing to assemble the team, Raimon took us to his laboratory, where Endou Mamoru, who had already been released, was waiting for us.

— Endou...

— Glad you're okay! — Gouenji said.

— I was brought up to date, it was I who asked Dr. Aruno to call you two. I know that you want to play the match, in the main squad. However, for this composition to be completely complete, for this you need my help, right? Well, I'm in business! Endou replied in a cheerful tone, smiling.

— I'm glad you're okay. Kidou answered.

Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Mamoru said and continued. — When everyone introduces themselves, then I will introduce myself, it will be an unexpected number. Mamoru replied.

You, as always...Well, let's do as you said. Yuto said.

— The story must have come back to normal now, — Gouenji turned to Dr. Aruno, who was already gone...

...

— As always ... — Kidou replied.

***

— The surprises are not over yet, right, Kidou, Gouenji. — From the distance, a familiar voice was heard in the hall. Approaching the illuminated place, a painfully familiar silhouette appeared, it was coach Endou Mamoru. — It's been a long time since I've seen you guys, he said, I raise my hand to the top, in greeting.

— It's Coach Endou! — The guys rushed to hug him! However, only three of them did not get into this mass.

Unexpectedly for himself, Shindou took a step-in front, exactly the same as Shinsuke. They were just as happy as the rest of the guys when they saw Coach Endo, whole and indelible.

— Hey, or else, crush it! — The coach said, trying to calm the lively guys. — Sorry to keep you waiting. I'll be with you now. Mamoru said.

—"It's all right now. " — Yuto replied. Enma noticed the behavior of Shindou and Shinsuke at the sight of Coach Endou Mamoru.

— It seems like it was the right decision? Yuichi's coach, Enme, who had just come up, said.

— That's right, I hope that the match will be successful for them. — He looked with one glance at Tenma, who was just standing and looking like a booth into the void...

Tsurugi also noticed this, he got out of the general hugs and approached Tenma with the words. "You don't even want to think about it?" — Tsurugi asked. — For what I received only silence.

However, after a few seconds of silence, Tenma replied. — Does it make sense?

Which was unexpected even for Enma, who was standing not so far away from Tenma.

— Tsurugi, wait for you...It was too harsh. Unlike the three of you, Evan's program is not so easy to remove. Moreover, he really is his older brother, unlike the three of you.

—What? Is your serious right now? — Tsurugi replied sharply.

— That's right... And what does that change? — In a sharp tone, Enma asked the dark blue-haired guy standing next to him.

— Yes, there's not much... — Tsurugi replied. — Older brother, yes!? Kyousuke said mentally, looking at Tenma.

— Are you up to something? — Enma asked sharply, looking at Tsurugi.

— No, not what. It's just that there was a sharp desire to clear someone's brains..." Tsurugi replied, looking at his fist. — However,...

Enma abruptly blocked the Topic, thinking that it was about Matsukaze. —Don't do anything stupid, Tsurugi.

— Eh? Whatever it is, we will solve everything on the field. — Kyousuke said, looking at Enma. — And in general, older brothers with younger ones should not do this to them ... — said Tsurugi.

— Eh? Did you just address this to Evan, or what? Enma asked him in surprise.

— Eh? Well, yes. What are you thinking about? — Tsurugi, looked with a surprised look at the boy who was covering Tenma.

—Forget it...— Replied Enma.

— Well, okay... — Kyousuke answered briefly.

***

The people immediately recoiled from him, and the guys said in chorus: — Yes! — raising his hands in the air.

— So, who will be our opponent? — Kariya asked.

— And this... Kidou, who is this? — Yuto asked Mamoru.

— Speaking of which. Leader Todo and I have prepared a team for you, Omega X. Their coach will be Sakamaki Togoru!

— It will be very difficult to defeat them, considering that not all of us have avatars. —Hamato said.

"It won't be that hard anymore," Lara said. — This will allow us to use our abilities to the fullest. the girl replied. — And since this time, I will take the goalkeeper position, not a single ball will pass through them!

—"What about me?" — Sangoku replied.

— And you will be my replacement! — Anyway, let's see what our writer Matsukaze Enma has to say.

— Huh? Damn... I'm not used to it yet... Allen, what would you do? He turned to the guy with the dark blue long hair.

— In general, the alignment of the team is as follows: Lara, Kariya, Amagi, Kirino. Next, we have Hamano, Enma, Nishiki, Rei, Hikaru and me. Coach Endou, do you agree with the composition of the team for this match?

— Yes, a good distribution. —Endou replied.

The coach of the team will be Endou Mamoru. — Do you mind?

— Only for. —Mamoru replied.

— I hope Coach Yuichi doesn't mind being replaced for this game? — Allen asked his coach.

— I don't mind... — Yuichi replied.

— So, are both teams ready for the start of the match? — Coach Endou asked them.

—Yes! Raimon replied. — Following Raimon, the Omega X team agreed .

Note: 

In the next chapter, there will be a full match. I'm still thinking about the design, because it seems to be normal, but it seems not. If that poke me, please!) The way I want to make everything beautiful!

In short, we need your advice!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 140 17
❝ πƒπ€π‘π‹πˆππ†, π–π‡πˆπ‹π„ 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽπ“ 𝐀 π†πŽπŽπƒ π“π‡πˆππ†, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 π“π€π‹πŠ π€ππŽπ”π“ π’πŽπŒπ„ πƒπ”πŒπ π’π‡πˆπ“, π‹π˜πˆππ† 𝐈𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ 𝐀�...
77.9K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
2.9K 146 13
A girl who puts up a facade tries to find her true self by attempting to play soccer. Made in October 2023. I do not own Inazuma Eleven (Go). The fra...
73.2K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...